US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

14 Reviews for Beemod.com

Review Highlights

The customer service was as expected and I have no complaints what-so-ever.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/13/13

I order a mirror for $650 and received an invoice right away. The website stated it was in stock. I waited for the mirror for a month before I contacted Bee Mod. I was assured that they contacted the warehouse and I was going to be contacted within the week regarding delivery. Two weeks went by without any contact. I once again contacted Bee Mod and they told me the same story. Another week goes by and no one contacts me. Finally, i gave them an ultimatium: Contact me immediately regarding the status of my mirror or cancel my order. NO REPLY. I called them 2x this week and left 2 messages. NO REPLY!!! This company sucks!!! I never write bad reviews, but this company deserves it. Please do not order anything from them!

7/11/13

DO NOT BUY FROM BEE MOD! I bought a table for $1000! The base was cracked when it arrived. I tried contacting Bee Mod and no answer. I found out who there wholesaler was and contacted him instead, he sent me a new base. Well the new base 4 mo later now has a hole in it! I contacted him again and he is no help for some reason the 2nd time around and Bee MOD obvi NO HELP! DO NOT BUY FROM BEE MOD!

7/11/13

We ordered a dining table from this site. With free inside delivery and also a 10% off coupon, the price was right. From the date of order to delivery it was less than 10 days total.

Unfortunately, the shipping company used was awful...very bad customer service and then on top of it, the table was damaged during shipping and we refused the delivery.

We contacted Bee Mod right away and at first were very frustrated that no one would answer their phone or call back but they were very responsive via e-mail.

We sent pictures of the damaged table to customer service and we received a full refund just a few days later.

10/16/12

I really like this company they did a price match and gave me an additional 10% off of a dining room set. I was very please with their product and service.

10/1/11

SCAMMERS..SCAMMERS..SCAMMERS.. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SITE. I ORDERED A TABLE NEVER RECEIVED THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD AND I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE CROOKS.

3/19/11

I ORDERD A WHITE LEATHER SECTIONAL FOR $2,198 2 WEEKS AGO NEVER RECIEVED IT.THEY SAID IT WOULD SHIP THAT SAME WEEK WHEN THE WEEK CAME AND WENT I EMAILED THEM,SINCE THATS THE ONLY WAY TO TALK TO THEM THEY WILL NOT TALK LIVE AND THE NUMBER THEY PROVIDE ON THERE MODERN FURNITURE WEBSITE FOWARDS YOU TO VOICEMAIL. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO BETTER BUSINESS TURNED IT OVER TO THEM TO HUNT THEM DOWN TO GET MY MONEY BACK IM LIVING ON 10 50 AN HR IM NOT RICH THAT WAS MY INCOME TAX MONEY I USED I LEARNED A HARD LESSON NEVER BUY ONLINE ESPECIALLY IF I CANT SPEAK TO A LIVE REP

1/28/11

My review is exactly the same as all the others. I placed an order for $2400 that I was told was in stock & would be received w/in a week. My credit card was billed in full the same day.I did not receive any shipping confirmations and was becoming worried so I called them, emailed them, sent live chat requets etc. Absolutley no response. I don't know how I was able to talk to someone & place an order so easily. After reading all these reviews it scared me more so I called my credit card company & cancelled payment.

12/21/10

omg, never buy anything from this website!!!! its a scam. i hope i will get my money back.

11/8/10

worst furniture buying experience ever!!!! Do NOT buy from this website, or their sister website evinco. The company name should be changed to BEEWARE!!!!

8/9/10

I ordered a hanging ball chair from beemod.com in May 2010. I received my chair promptly and exactly as ordered. The customer service was as expected and I have no complaints what-so-ever. In fact, my children enjoyed the ball chair so much that I just placed another order for our TV room. Great products, great service, and as already said, definitely would purchase from beemod.com again!

7/15/10

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY HERE! Worst customer service and totally unprofessional. We ordered a table of which they charged us $699 for and only received the legs / base. Box with top lost. They will not reply to any phone calls or e-mails AND live chat operator disconnected me when I requested contact info for a manager. Sure this place is run out of some basement by scammers!!! Wouldn't surprise me. Currently out $800 including customs and brokerage.

6/25/10

I placed my order in Feb of 2010. I still have not gotten my order. I have left many emails with no responce to the questions that I asked. I did get a phone number for Anton and it is 646-707-1420. It is a phone number for Beemod but it goes directly to voicemail. Do not expect any reply as it will not happen. All I can say is that they took my money and did not send me my chair. This business is a total ripoff. Their customer service is so bad that I can't see how they are a real business. Buyer beware!!!! As of 26JUN2010, I have not seen my chair that I ordered.

4/13/10

I have attempted to contact beemod.com both by phone and by email. I haven't had a response to either.

4/13/10

I emailed to make sure, as their site promised, that I would have my order in a week. I was told I absolutely would. My card was charged three days later, but no shipping confirmation was sent, as promised on their site. two days after that I called and emailed, but got no response. It would have been better had their site not promised 'EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE' and ' We are tech savy, and will most likely receive your email not only on the computer but on a blackberry as well, therefore ensuring amazingly quick replies to emails. Looking forward to hearing from all.' My order had not shipped and would not be there as promised. I cancelled my order and got an email saying I would receive a refund, but one week later and I still haven't. Nobody answers the phone. Terrible.

The Best Deal Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber