US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

eugenioi

She goes by the name Ronnie and phone number listed is 904-891-8788. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chrisd112
5/19/15

God knew what he was doing when he made Woman! Jazz is Gorgeous!

kens66
5/19/15

Hello fellas,

Ken Here to give a review on Mistress Nadia love. I'm a submissive sub older gent Caucasian & a seasoned player. I use to see Mistress Nadia a long time ago on RB we lost contact and I think she went on break any way she is back & still the same Mistress that can fulfill all of your deepest fantasies! Still hot and controlling I love being caught in her WEB! I love how she makes me worship the ground she walks on literally! She is the strap on Queen! Has toys for beginners & inermidate. I love how she doesn't hold back unless you want her to. She can be sensual too she is such a excellent Mistress! You wont be disappointed she is not just a girl pretending she was born to be a Mistress, Queen, sub owner and should be served as one! Don't miss out on her sessions! Looks beautiful in person especially when dressed up in her boots, stockings, & red lips! Curvy with two fun bags if you get my drift. Not afraid to get dirty with golden & Brown showers, I think she really gets turned on by it! It all comes natural to her so if your seeking True Authentic BDSM from a very hot and skilled Mistress then call or email Mistress Nadia! Her email is mistress.nadia@yahoo.com.

jamesb215
5/18/15

Beware of Mistress Minx she is a scam will tell you what you want to hear in the emails then steel your deposit money via PayPal or Amozon seriously BECAREFULL!

lonniem30
5/17/15

This girl is awesome she very great yall should see her

braydonb1
5/17/15

Saw this girl ericka in Hayward ca last night. First thing she does is ask for her money. Then tells me to get undressed. Didn't touch me at all. I couldn't kiss her or go down on her and she wouldn't let me put my fingers inside her pussy. Then we try to $#*! but she's not feeling it. Then she says her mom just showed so I'm shown the door in less than an hour. And $#*! said no refunds.

larryt22
5/16/15

I Wanted a Dream with a Ebony Goddess with AZZZ so I came across a Jazzy From Jax,Fl
Her Video is AWESOME.
She Provides a Great Session.
Her Pics are accurate and she has a PHAT Booty..
Non Rushed Clean and Down to Earth Provider

suckan
5/16/15

Back page is all set ups from the feds. I got off easy but they will trick yo ass to thinking ur gonna have the time of your life. They will say they aren't cops. .that they're legit but if u don't wanna waste ur money and catch a prostitution case. Stay off of this site. Trust me

queenkil
5/16/15

I recently saw cici and lala in greeley co and they ran off with my money . it was them indeed they came in my house said they forgot "lotion" and ran off with my money
Her number is 7205779716 DO NOT SEE HER

johnd366
5/14/15

Had a pleasant visit with this beautiful lady Arianna 857-249-1868 on backpage boston real pics great personality smoking body unrushed clean worth every penny! I highly recommend you call this goddess you won't be disappointed! Don't waste your time and money on fakes she's the real deal!

gabes14
5/11/15

i was kinda trippin at first cuz it was at a house. But had to try it cuz her pics are hott!! So $#*!in glad i did!! It was coo she bout to move n her pics are real!!

johns888
5/10/15

Warning do not see her,she steals money her number is 586 746-8510 watch yourself

icec1
5/9/15

Me.Diamond is a fake. Her pics are not really her. She rushes her sessions and does not give a good massage at all. She is posted under body rubs in Pittsburgh. She works in Avalon PA. Do not go to see this person or her friend Kayla. She is another one that rushes people in and out and sessions are horrible and do not feel good at all. They are not friendly and just want to get it over with.

kelleyg10
5/8/15

AMY AKA EVA IS A FRAUD! SHE SHOOTS DRUGS AND BRAGS ABOUT ROBBING HER CUSTOMERS. SHE SMOKES CRACK AND HAS GENITAL HERPES AND HEP C. SHE HATES BLACK PEOPLE AND USES RACIAL SLURS ALL THE TIME. DO NOT DATE HER SHE WILL ROB U AND GIVE U AN STD AND NOT EVEN CARE. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

jonathans52
5/5/15

Lovely in lex was great!!!!!!! I highly recommend her company....you won't be disappointed

bellb2
5/5/15

THIS GIRL IS A FAKE AND POSER AND STOLE MY PICTURES HER BACKPAGE IS A FAKE DONT CALL SWEET VANESSA FROM HALIFAX THOSE ARE NOT HER PICTURES DONT CALL 9027008007

willj11
5/4/15

Met with her and it was everything I hoped it would be! Wonderful service, and even better conversation! Can't wait to see her again!

stevenb87
5/3/15

Barbie is an amazing sweet girl that had me come for more

jeffk47
4/30/15

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME WITH COUNTRY GIRL .SHE REALLY BLEW MY MIND WITH THE THINGS SHE DID. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL AMAZING N COMFORTABLE RITE FROM THE PHONE CALL AND THE WHOLE TIME YOUR WITH HER .GREAT PERSONALITY. WITH THE MOST AMAZING SET OF LIPS.AND A TONGUE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED,,AND I WILL BE BACK NEXT WEEK.WELL WORTH THE $$$$$$.IF YOUR IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY AREA CALL COUNTRY GIRL.484 294 5870.AND YOU WILL GET THE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE ...

michaelb211
4/28/15

NADIA IS AN ESCORT IN NORTHERN VA SHE IS SO DOWN TO EARTH AND MAKES YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE . I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO VIRGINIA AND SEE HER!!

gregw22
4/27/15

I met her in Fresno and I do not recommend she was a sweet girl but the motel was ghetto I couldn't finish due to her stench she really could've used a shower and the room was very dirty not a clean person at all service was horrible

chrisv24
4/18/15

Roxxi in toms river New Jersey !!! Beautiful red hair and gives the MOST AMAZING HEAD I have ever had ! Very nice and comforting ! She makes you feel right at home ! Worth every penny !!

bostonc1
4/17/15

Trust worthy,leg shaker,take balls and all

jodyc13
4/17/15

Guys if you are going through the treasure coast and looking for some fun/companionship you need to give Starr a call. When I first got there I thought it was going to be a bad experience since some of the rules seemed $#*!ty and she lost a lot of weight since those pictures. But don't let that discourage you guys, cause for the standard rate that wasn't haggled or argued over I quite literally had a once (at least so far) in a lifetime opportunity that blew my mind away. Your money will not be wasted

mikew116
4/16/15

Ms. Sexy Sassy Sasha, in Richmond Hill Ga is an absolute delight, very clean and considerate. Loads of fun, great relaxation. No rush and very worth it

victoriap13
4/16/15

Is the best in columbus ohio

billb114
4/14/15

She is wonderful. She is the best. One u have her theirs no going to no other. Midnight. From north jersey

shailam
4/13/15

Dream is the best! She gives the best massages in the business. I will admit when I first seen her ad I did not think the photos were her. she was so beautiful and unbelievably gorgeous!! but her pictures are legit she has soft smooth skin. And she is the best non-rushed service that I've had. She does full body scrubs and full body massages down to foot rubs she is hands-down the best I've experienced so far.

thet13
4/12/15

mazing clean and very good at what she does she doesn't skimp on the dedication to service trust me fellows you won't be disappointed this is her number on backpage +1 (910) 759-4183

thec9
4/12/15

She made me feel comfortable and didnt rush me, i left feeling like i got my moneys worth

briang47
4/11/15

Do not mess with okaloosa county female titled "blue eyed beauty" she will rob you & is police, she probably has diseases...

ronniec13
4/9/15

great experience !!!!!! she really rocked my world.never have i felt so relaxed. she was all a...bout me. trust me give her a call.480-983-5804. i know i will

jeremyl30
4/9/15

Hey calling all guy I seen this woman in mesa az. Name bree. Very safe and knows how to make your leg shake. Doesn't rush but gets down to business. After I wanted to put a ring on it. Yes she made me feel some type of way. If your ever in az give her a call 4807406911

brandonp18
4/8/15

Jenny is 100% natural n real she is honest respectful she only wants too please... she makes it all about u n says sorry too much but other then that i recommend calling her!

dezmone
4/4/15

Very polite and clean never rushed snd real pictures

jennio
4/3/15

I AM writing to warn all the escorts DO NOT TAKE CALL FROM 2673338954 A THIS MAN LOOK INNOCENT but is not alone......

shawnl24
3/30/15

I had the most wonderful time with Paris, I met her in Charlotte NC, everything about her is real from her size to her pix even her TER reviews (272730)are real, she is one of a kind and i will see her again!!! real soon!!! i advise to everyone that want to have a good time call Paris she's your girl. Contact (281)254-6221 her at this number I think this is her personal number

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for the LE screening

eugenioi
3/29/15

AD #6129705 Jacksonville, Fl Body Rubs. This girl is strung out there on drugs. Claims no drugs, no drama, no pimps, no etc. That's a crock. That's all there is with her. She's got her crack sitting right where you can see it along with the stem. And she steals money from you. Also, private residence is full of roaches(THE CRAWLING KIND). She goes by the name Ronnie and phone number listed is 904-891-8788. BEWARE!!!!!

travisk11
3/26/15

she stole money from me didn't shower for at least a week her vagina was bleeding and not from her period... She is extremely bipolar.. We were friends I helped her out with food and rides and hotel rooms and because I wouldn't bring her McDonald's tonight she said she would kill my grandmother.. That was the final straw.. She steals from everywhere she goes her number is 7852137398. She is a crackhead and will sleep with u for 15 dollars if its all u have... Beware of her stinky body odor also omg I've never known a woman to stink so bad she wore the same underwear our entire friendship like a month with the same super girl dress or camp shorts or stolen yoga pants from 37th street Walmart. She has a stolen black and grey purse from Walmart that carries all of her possessions I tried getting her a job and she refused to work so I lost hope. She is very sneaky and conniving but comes off sweet and innocent at first the minute you turn your back though she is going to take you for everything you have it's not surprising though she is a 23 year old African American female lives on 3.1.2 for Emerson Street Topeka Kansas

olivers28
3/22/15

I just visited a beautiful young lady by the name of holly at first I was unsure because I've been disappointed before but man was I happy I chose her she was sweet sensual and a down to earth funny girl she opened up to me about her life and just seemed really real about her goals in life I was pleased with her ive been seeing her all weekend and I say she's worth every second though this will be her last weekend working

carminl
3/22/15

Excellent service from this beautiful woman. Her NURU was an awesome experience. I will be back.

mollyf1
3/20/15

I have been nothing but sweet to this man he keeps low balling me an will not leave me alone because I will not see him. PLZ beware!!

jamesb203
3/17/15

She goes by priscella, she supposedly new, i didn't bother checking her out. Shes from spring and the hotel was near greenspoint. Took my money, pimp came in, he was a little skinny arm thug with a pocket knife and his friend too.

jader4
3/17/15

there is no real word then almost getting poked by a used needle. Disgusting and not just that. I was so pissed that she had her pimp sit in the basement of her place. She is not even worth a penny. She is unprofessional at all. not clean. She is. User not independent run down and lies about herself. Don't get fooled by Candice! she says she is located on Victoria n mcnay but then u have to go to a complex. She is dirty disgusting be.careful not to get poled by a needle or robbed by her pimp n groupy that she keeps I'm her basest or some in te kitchen. Worst experience ever.

anonymousp7
3/17/15

Destiny from Colorado Springs, Co. Her pics are real and she's gorgeous. She's very sweet and has a welcoming attitude. Had me feeling comfortable the entire time.... I give her a 10....

leonr19
3/14/15

me.top-notch Is clean sexy drama good in every way well worth the money u will not be disappointed I think she ranks top five in columbus ga man I could go an go just go see her I was surprised of her beauty in person

natet4
3/5/15

Backpage ad# 11496929 in Racine. She is a dominant goddess who is both sexual and demanding. I loved every minute and will be texting her again soon. Accurate pics and a great communicator. Made my first time with a backpage ad AWESOME.

ellb
3/4/15

To reach several markets, I paid a fee to list in 11 states. I was advertising a sales JOB - a 1099 for a real company, with a real address, who pays real company checks twice monthly. When the ad went live,They sent no confirmation email, rather had to keep checking myself, then I see that Jim has taken it upon himself to post my PAID AD in the "biz ops" category, never to be seen by legitimate job seekers. The first email jim responded with "we think it's better suited for...". NO response to 2nd & 3rd requests for repositioning/refund. AVOID

Tip for consumers: Might be a good place to sell your old stuff, but AVOID for legitimate paid ads posting. They take your bit of money and do what they want with your ad.

jaredp8
3/2/15

I had an awesome relaxing time at Hot Sensations. All the women are sexy and intelligent. They took good care of me and my needs. Located in downtown Spokane Washington. I recommend them highly.

mikec148
3/1/15

This girl was amazing! Real pics, no rushing, always sweet, and ready to please you....
If you are in North Jersey area you must check her out!!! The beautiful London!!!

terrells8
2/27/15

she was great excellent service no robbing beautiful girl down to earth and knows how to take care of a man guys if u aint have pleasure you need to call her

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Backpage staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How do I access information when I have the provider number ?
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Has anyone seen CandyGirl/China Doll from phx? Heard she has excellent service but wanted to be sure
1 week ago
Answer
kevinc89
A: I hear she moved to Dayton Ohio and is staying with Amber T.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Backpage staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

53 Photos for Backpage