US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jacobb37
12/18/14

Look up kimmi her number is 817 443 7643 shes great. Very friendly unrushed and makes you feel right at home. Shess as hot in person as in the pics provided on the site.shes an ex dancer and you can tell. She will take care of you right. Give her a call 817 443 7643

Tip for consumers: You wantna girl thats hot and good service call her

brittanyf7
12/17/14

HPV AND BV INFECTED GIRL NAMED JADA ICE OR ALSO GOES BY REBEKHA KASH!! DIRTY NOT WHAT SHE SAYS.. 7 RECIENT CLIENTS INCLUDING MARRIED COUPLE INFECTED .. PAPER WORK TO PROVE BEWARE CONDOMS DONT PROTECT... ID NUMBER 24885461 niagara.... STAY CLEAR SHE WILL INFECT YOU NEXT !!!! loves coke and hard drugs

Tip for consumers: beware this girl is not clean has no proof .. people infected she continues to slept with everyone u may be next

jens231
12/15/14

631-294-0045...tiff the gift. NO NO NO..She smells, dirty and will rob you. Her man is her pimp and he is will hit a woman. BEWARE!! They post for girls to come hang out and try to pimp them, then rob them. Charlie...her man. Will hit and man handle women who refuse...VERY DANGEROUS..RUN RUN RUN

oriono4
12/13/14

Stay away from ts Monica they are fake pics. Its really just an ugly guy in drag. I met her at the carrier motrl on the berlin tpke in neeington. He'll distract you and while your not looking rob you and then rush you out. her "manager" and friends are hiding in the bathroom. Extremely bad experience. Stay away this is the number 646-657-4319

alexg59
12/10/14

GIRL WITH LONG BROWN HAIR ROBBED ME IN SUPER 8 MOTEL IN KINGSTON, NY
BIG BLACK GUY WAITING OUTSIDE TO ROB YOU. SHE IS SCAM AND THIEF!
BE VERY CAREFUL! DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED: 718-570-2993

Tip for consumers: 718-570-2993 Stay Away fellas!
GIRL WITH LONG BROWN HAIR IN SUPER 8 MOTEL IN KINGSTON, NY
BIG BLACK GUY WAITING OUTSIDE TO ROB YOU. SHE IS SCAM AND THIEF!

gregp24
12/7/14

504-435-8885 ,
This one is a number you'll be wanting to keep fellas! She's a ten all around. Welcoming, clean incall location, does all she says she will do, no drama, no attitude! a diamond for sure and I will be calling this one again and again. after i haf dialed 504-435-8885, I was very impressed by her and how she carried herself, you can tell that she loves what she's doing and she sure does it well. take it from me, I'm known to be a truly picky guy generally. especially when it comes to handing over $$.

Tip for consumers: look no further than this ad- 504-435-8885 .

mikes257
12/6/14

Great service does u rigghht!!!
You will love her she is awesome
I wish I chould take her back
Home. She's worth it
770203(6668) kayla.
Email her.@ ..2012diva.st@backpage.com
Or gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Well worth every dime . Lovley attitude..

jackw67
12/6/14

You have to beware of 80% of the girls but there are a few that do what they say they do. Lindsay is one of them.

Jack W.

Tip for consumers: An amazing girl named Lindsay whom is on back page was great! I will definitely be going back for more! She got into our session, NO rush at all!, prettier in person and her pics were beautiful. Very clean and safe environment, going to a house is much safer than the hotels. I felt very comfortable with her and recommend her to anyone that wants to feel safe and satisfied! You can reach her at 937-367-0449 she lives in the Dayton Ohio area.

amandak20
12/3/14

Any female that responds to an ad about bills due or well of man in weatherord area, beware. They are both scam artist who just want to get laid. They are not serious and post new ads with different ages. Do not fall for their lies..

Tip for consumers: They go by the names Mark and Bob.. One drives a white Land Rover, the other drives a maroon ford king ranch.. Weatherford Texas and Fort Worth area!!!!

catj1
12/3/14

Lana James is goregous, personable and excellent at relaxing the body, The enviorment is tranquil and private. The session was unrushed and unmatched. She is very flexible with her scheduling. Seductive and professional at all times. Call her at 214-650-9865

Tip for consumers: She very worth your time and money

rkp
11/29/14

865-243-1934 her name is Paris and she is no good. She is a drug addict her arms are covered with bruises and bumps from missing with the needle. She is a lost soul being run by some guy that makes her steal from her clients, she showed up about 12 hours late, stayed for around 10 minutes and then left to meet someone outside, asked if I could please plug her cell phone in so it could charge. We'll needless to say she never came back, and neither did my money. She got in her guys truck and they drove away. The cell phone was a throw away phone ( trac phone ) with no service... I called her repeatedly with no response, until later that night, when she answered and I asked her why she ripped me off, she said no she didn't and then I reminded her who I was and then she hung up on me and blocked my calls.

Tip for consumers: Watch out for this trifling hoe, she will get you. She matches her photos albeit, maybe a few years old. Maybe high school pictures, if they weighed pictures this one would be deceiving, she has quite the gut on her

lisaf54
11/25/14

I saw sarah in Madison on her second day working. She was amazing. Sarah is very beautiful and a lot of fun. She was very open minded and aimed to please me. The great thing was she was also enjoying herself. I will definitely be going back and recommend her to anyone.

jd85

Post ID: 13200399 minnesota

Hello gentleman, I am a caucasian women, 5'4 135lbs with gazzing blue eyes,im a sexy gal that can promise u pure pleasure' classy n discreet, the perfect late night treat... I deliver safe service, satisfaction guaranteed, You will definitely enjoy all I have to share! All pics are 100% real 100% me. What u see is what u get
***incall or outcall **** 24/7
"Heaven" (612)239-2601 call now!
I do except texts due to my busy schedule.

This woman had me drive 20 miles to tell me she doesn't see blk men. No where in this add does it say that. Didn't know my money has a color to it also. I work for a living. I am obligated to have fun too right?

popst
11/23/14

347.409.9747 Connecticut whores in my city, looking for love, one of them is super fat, the other one is a slime dirt $#*! that thinks she runs the fat one, I think they both need to be arrested because they don't need to be in newyork, Cops get these hookers they are on 241st street at the motel right by the pizza shop, get these hoes, they're on everynight driving a small get away car, you can easily spot them, hoes will be hoes

Tip for consumers: http://bronx.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/two-horny-freaks-looking-for-fun/52800705

sanchezd1
11/23/14

The escort Rachel with the number 289 600 5670 is a scammer, beware! She will say the service is for one girl, but instead a 2nd girl will arrive asking for money, she will then say it was a misunderstanding, both will take the money, saying they will get in trouble with their man and leave without providing any service. Protect yourself, do not get scammed. Durham Region, Ajax, Whitby, Scarborough

briand42
11/21/14

There is an escort working out of Burlington/Hamilton Ontario, going by the name Juelz. Please beware that this pretty little bombshell has the sexually transmitted disease called Genital Herpes. Anyone be it male or female, please go and get tested as soon as possible.

deeh23
11/20/14

I have used backpage for over 2 years. I advertis in the body rubs section . I am a widow with two young children .I have also had and incureable health issue for over 3 years which prevents me from holding down a regular job. I was elated that backpage provided an outlet for me to find work. That is until the beginning of summer 2014. In this section the public has the opportunity to community remove and ad if they deem it inappropriate .there are a lot of haters who also advertise and if they're jealous to get their girlfriends to put in the complaint to have you community removed. What I don't understand is how they can community remove me its my ad never posted and it still take my money. This keeps happening to me and it has brought me down 2 the point where I am on the verge of losing my apartment and my kids will not have a Christmas. Somebody behind the scenes is removing my ad before it even reaches the public probably because I keep complaining. In my book if services aremt rendered the money shouldn't be taken because of stealing

Tip for consumers: If you become too popular they will sabotage you.

micheals18
11/16/14

Carmen is goregous, personable and excellent at relaxing the body, The enviorment is tranquil and private. The session was unrushed and unmatched. She is very flexible with her scheduling. Seductive and professional at all times. Call her at 3135390398. Qaud Cities, Iowa

larryt16
11/16/14

Trinity is awesome :-]. If you visit southwest Missouri defiantly look her up. She is beautiful and about business. She made my toes curl. Best date I've had for sure. 4173432621 look her up

Tip for consumers: She's a doll

joef41
11/15/14

Rachel is a very sexy girl. When she came over I was pleasantly surprised that she actually looked like her ad. I really enjoyed hanging out with her, she was fun bubbly and we ended up partying for two hours. She was 5 minutes late but I know how traffic gets in Manhattan so I was willing to overlook that and she offered great service.

guessw2
11/14/14

If you run across "Kelly" I don't recommend her to anybody not only is she sloppy but she rushes throughout the whole session a friend of mine recently got robbed by her and she's a drug addict BEWARE ! Her number is 305 316 7535

nisak
11/14/14

Hot Vannah from Indy is amazing. Such a kindhearted person she actually took her time to see how I was because I've just got out of a 3 year engagement. Totally worth the money and a few other girls have robbed me from indy next time I drive through I'm counting on her comfort.

Tip for consumers: She's never robbed any of the friends that referred me.

marcoj6
11/6/14

I have never been with a black girl but Lola from the Bay Area is a woman that has me thinking about her since I left her last night . She has such a sweet innocent voice but that body and much more is far from innocent. (510)860-2039 a$#*!ingmazing. Chocolate with braces with a smile that kills

victorl27
11/4/14

I just had a amazing experience with a black dominatrix in the san jose area, california. Her phone number is 669 225 9008. If you are into domination she is the best. She has an amazing body and a killer smile. She can be strict but she listens and asks you if you are liking what she is doing. I paid for 2 hours and I got 2 hours. I cleaned for her and she flogged me while I did it and sometimes teased me with her body. I am definitely going back.

blahb9
11/2/14

You can find some pretty hott girls on backpage sometimes. And they get down. The only sad thing is; They're all NIGGER LOVERS! EVERY SINGLE $#*!in one of em. If they aren't being pimped out by niggers; their boyfriends are niggers! lol; how sad, cause some of these girls are quite attractive. I guess, I think, maybe one of these times I might meet somebody worth keepin around for a while, but, i'm not gonna compete with a bunch of mother $#*!ers that look like monkeys! But, if you're just lookin for ass, and don't care about anything else, yea! It's worth the plunge, but it can suck too, cause believe me, you can very easily become attached to some of these girls! lol take it from me! The funny thing is; the NIGGERS don't want their girls seein other Niggers(afraid they will be recruited by a "better" nigger), so they make their girls write: "No black men" or "no African Americans", kinda shows you that not alot's changed since slavery huh? lol, how West Africans betrayed and sold their own people to Europeans,,,, SUB-HUMAN pieces of $#*!!

warrenb18
11/1/14

I just had call girl from Jackson goes by the name CaLi well I do not recommend her she took my money and ran so be aware of her she is a sneaky little devil and I rate her thumbs down and a waste of good time and money so men I advise u not to even consider her because she WILL NOT satisfying or please u the way a men needs to be please!

Tip for consumers: Don't pay until there service is rendered

jamess205
10/28/14

Ok, so I called "SADDIE" out of farmington Detroit area and we met and the photos she had were not her for #1 and for #2 she stole from me and she posed as another girl that was way hotter than her. SO GENTALMEN,, WATCH OUT FOR THIS SADDIE CHICK. SHE IS VERY VERY BAD NEWS.

Tip for consumers: Watch out for the SADDIE Chick. She is posting under another girls pics and she is a Thief. Posing as the other girl. It's really saddie. Not stephanie. I've seen the dander about stephanie and she is nothing like that. But saddie is a bad person....

jeremym36
10/28/14

(202-656-441eight) I recently had an experience with Soy (she calls herself "sexy soy"), on DC BP. She is a black mixed girl, I think she said she was filipino too. 100% real and 100% sexy for sure. Pics are legit, but she looks way hotter in person.Clean, Sweet, and made me feel really relaxed. Didn’t rush or rip me off, definitely worth the rate. Oh and her tits are all natural DD's, thank me later….Reallllllyyyyy talented and skilled, I wasn’t disappointed at all, she my ATF now.

kevync
10/24/14

Brooke was wonderful. I got more than I expected. She fullfilled what was offered and more. Totally satisfied.

kevink46
10/20/14

Jadalee Kim on back page in the Lehigh valley very down to earth sexy hot body 9292538148 very reasonabley priced great personally

stevel59
10/19/14

She calls her self snuggle bunny 47 years old. She is actually 61she will take your money, talk you ears off, but will not give you rubb down or anything else.

Tip for consumers: some times what they offered is not what you get

mikes241
10/16/14

Met a beautiful Sicilian beauty name Bella who has the tightest peach. Smells good, clean and great experience- No rush. I recommend giving her a call @ 704-314-6259

davids257
10/11/14

So honestly I met a TS GIRL . Her name was Giselle she was the sweetest girl in the world smelled great and greeted me in the sexiest of lingerie .
Her body is amazing and the time we spent I wish would never end I became a regular of hers and only go to her now . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER ! Her number is 7735561589!
I guarantee you will feel the same as I do about her.

johnr183
10/10/14

Sky was great and down to earth and cared about what she does as for her other partner Jana she didn't seem to want to be there and was horrible. I recommend just hanging out with Sky when you choose this combo.

jasond59
10/6/14

I've visited a bodyrub place in Midtown East, 2nd ave and 55th street. The girl, so called "Isabella" rushes you throughout session, she is NOT swedish ,very short girl too and a thick accent. Here is the number I've called: (347)876-0007.

Tip for consumers: ISABELLA , 'Swedish blonde", Midtown East NYC.

jonp23
10/6/14

814 923 6932 omg she the best her name vanes she so sweet n hot ass black girl.. I highly recommend her

Tip for consumers: Just got to her.. Why waste money on them other girls

mikeh130
10/5/14

Sade is a wonderful short petite women who's very amazing fellas... She can be reached @ 312-213-7055

Tip for consumers: She's wonderful

joh5686
9/28/14

Visited emily ebony in east Bay Area 100 real pictures service was awesomeness not to mention her amazing bod In I was just shocked that she was in fact the beauty I'm the pic sweet attitude 4157569549 reference tell her Jo sent ya

jimmyj13
9/28/14

Had a good time with kenzy 11611853 portland ..best time of my life .....she clean, smart , can hold a conversation and satisfy well.....the pictures was real and it was all worth it

kenishaw
9/26/14

I went to see this young lady named Char,I was very pleased. Real pictures,very gentle as she said I would definitely refer her to anybody I can.

isabelah
9/26/14

3523549472 Isabela 100 % real 100 % great love this girl one of the best will have you coming back for more time n money well spent

johnp187
9/21/14

7185145726 Danielle sweets was nothin but! Very cute acted shy but knew exactly what she was doing. Real photos n definitely worth more then her price. She met with me 1st so I would feel more comfortable dressed very conservative n when we got in the room she pulled off her coat n had a sex godess outfit ! The transition realy made it more fun. N she has a few cute friends all 18-22! Chanell n Natalia both! All white girls

Tip for consumers: Just cuz the girl has q guy with them don't just disregard her. These females have an unsafe job n need protection

diannas3
9/20/14

BodyRubUSA.org is way better than backpage for massage and body rub information. Plus, if you're looking for a rubdown where you're not gonna get ripped off their sister site at BodyRub.INFO is the way to go. In order to leave a review, you actually have had to seen the person. Personally, I've been ripped off on BP by BP themselves or the girls far too often. BP is a scam, and I'm tired of it.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever give them your credit card information, they will randomly charge your card without your permission, and run it down to it's lowest dollar, without giving you what you paid for. You pay to place an ad and it will never go up, or they will post it for two minutes, and then poof! It's gone. Dreadful thieves!

kaaays
9/20/14

I'm referring Paris 3473621568 to whom ever.Want a kool as time. I mean I can give her respect on company and her sx game nice head game even better. And she aint even have no problem with me staying my whole 2hrs She ain't with all that extra B.S. like some of the others.

donr21
9/10/14

My homies told me about this chick name Ivy, she's skinny in the legs and a spear tire around the stomach, not to mention that silicone breast of hers. Anyhow, Ivy supposedly came back from some vacation and I finally came to see her. I paid $40 for 30min session. She came in hurrying like a tornado and did some F up message, like swiping down dirty. check this out..she ask me I what I like, I said..how about a BJ. she ask for $100.. I said cool. well the BJ was like thrones to my D.. and it was like a broom scratching my D. I end it there. gave her $40 for not bruising my D.

Tip for consumers: Hell no to OCONNOR spa

joeyr11
9/8/14

I met this girl name Cassie and she definitely did me right. Not only were her pics legit, she looked even better in person, and she did everything i asked her. Guys give this chick a call if your in the Reading/ Pottstown area. 4843810093

Tip for consumers: If your looking for a good time, You cant go wrong with Cassie, trust me...

jamesp113
9/5/14

I called this chick from backpage and she totally didn't look anything like the pics she looked like she was on drugs really gross this is your WARNING!!! NEVER CALL THIS CHICK 214 579 8473

patrickh54
9/5/14

614-668-4051 I had a great time with her. Beautiful real pics she was nice and did exactly as said. I would definitely recommend. Thanks doll I look forward to seeing you again.

juans29
9/1/14

went to this place called pure looked nice and the girls very sexy went place was dirty already started bad then the girls not even close to the pics but i was there already then when i left i looked at my wallet i dont trust anyone 200 dollars missing and when i claimed they said leave now horrible place located 1001 E SAMPLE RD SUITE 3W

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAYYY

carlj19
8/30/14

starr baby is fabulous more beautiful in person..no rush very calm and clean n discreet spot call her if your n south burbs 2192007649