US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jamess205
10/28/14

Ok, so I called "SADDIE" out of farmington Detroit area and we met and the photos she had were not her for #1 and for #2 she stole from me and she posed as another girl that was way hotter than her. SO GENTALMEN,, WATCH OUT FOR THIS SADDIE CHICK. SHE IS VERY VERY BAD NEWS.

jeremym36
10/28/14

(202-656-441eight) I recently had an experience with Soy (she calls herself "sexy soy"), on DC BP. She is a black mixed girl, I think she said she was filipino too. 100% real and 100% sexy for sure. Pics are legit, but she looks way hotter in person.Clean, Sweet, and made me feel really relaxed. Didn’t rush or rip me off, definitely worth the rate. Oh and her tits are all natural DD's, thank me later….Reallllllyyyyy talented and skilled, I wasn’t disappointed at all, she my ATF now.

kevync
10/24/14

Brooke was wonderful. I got more than I expected. She fullfilled what was offered and more. Totally satisfied.

kevink46
10/20/14

Jadalee Kim on back page in the Lehigh valley very down to earth sexy hot body 9292538148 very reasonabley priced great personally

stevel59
10/19/14

She calls her self snuggle bunny 47 years old. She is actually 61she will take your money, talk you ears off, but will not give you rubb down or anything else.

Tip for consumers: some times what they offered is not what you get

mikes241
10/16/14

Met a beautiful Sicilian beauty name Bella who has the tightest peach. Smells good, clean and great experience- No rush. I recommend giving her a call @ 704-314-6259

davids257
10/11/14

So honestly I met a TS GIRL . Her name was Giselle she was the sweetest girl in the world smelled great and greeted me in the sexiest of lingerie .
Her body is amazing and the time we spent I wish would never end I became a regular of hers and only go to her now . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER ! Her number is 7735561589!
I guarantee you will feel the same as I do about her.

johnr183
10/10/14

Sky was great and down to earth and cared about what she does as for her other partner Jana she didn't seem to want to be there and was horrible. I recommend just hanging out with Sky when you choose this combo.

jasond59
10/6/14

I've visited a bodyrub place in Midtown East, 2nd ave and 55th street. The girl, so called "Isabella" rushes you throughout session, she is NOT swedish ,very short girl too and a thick accent. Here is the number I've called: (347)876-0007.

Tip for consumers: ISABELLA , 'Swedish blonde", Midtown East NYC.

jonp23
10/6/14

814 923 6932 omg she the best her name vanes she so sweet n hot ass black girl.. I highly recommend her

Tip for consumers: Just got to her.. Why waste money on them other girls

mikeh130
10/5/14

Sade is a wonderful short petite women who's very amazing fellas... She can be reached @ 312-213-7055

joh5686
9/28/14

Visited emily ebony in east Bay Area 100 real pictures service was awesomeness not to mention her amazing bod In I was just shocked that she was in fact the beauty I'm the pic sweet attitude 4157569549 reference tell her Jo sent ya

jimmyj13
9/28/14

Had a good time with kenzy 11611853 portland ..best time of my life .....she clean, smart , can hold a conversation and satisfy well.....the pictures was real and it was all worth it

kenishaw
9/26/14

I went to see this young lady named Char,I was very pleased. Real pictures,very gentle as she said I would definitely refer her to anybody I can.

isabelah
9/26/14

3523549472 Isabela 100 % real 100 % great love this girl one of the best will have you coming back for more time n money well spent

johnp187
9/21/14

7185145726 Danielle sweets was nothin but! Very cute acted shy but knew exactly what she was doing. Real photos n definitely worth more then her price. She met with me 1st so I would feel more comfortable dressed very conservative n when we got in the room she pulled off her coat n had a sex godess outfit ! The transition realy made it more fun. N she has a few cute friends all 18-22! Chanell n Natalia both! All white girls

Tip for consumers: Just cuz the girl has q guy with them don't just disregard her. These females have an unsafe job n need protection

diannas3
9/20/14

BodyRubUSA.org is way better than backpage for massage and body rub information. Plus, if you're looking for a rubdown where you're not gonna get ripped off their sister site at BodyRub.INFO is the way to go. In order to leave a review, you actually have had to seen the person. Personally, I've been ripped off on BP by BP themselves or the girls far too often. BP is a scam, and I'm tired of it.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever give them your credit card information, they will randomly charge your card without your permission, and run it down to it's lowest dollar, without giving you what you paid for. You pay to place an ad and it will never go up, or they will post it for two minutes, and then poof! It's gone. Dreadful thieves!

kaaays
9/20/14

I'm referring Paris 3473621568 to whom ever.Want a kool as time. I mean I can give her respect on company and her sx game nice head game even better. And she aint even have no problem with me staying my whole 2hrs She ain't with all that extra B.S. like some of the others.

donr21
9/10/14

My homies told me about this chick name Ivy, she's skinny in the legs and a spear tire around the stomach, not to mention that silicone breast of hers. Anyhow, Ivy supposedly came back from some vacation and I finally came to see her. I paid $40 for 30min session. She came in hurrying like a tornado and did some F up message, like swiping down dirty. check this out..she ask me I what I like, I said..how about a BJ. she ask for $100.. I said cool. well the BJ was like thrones to my D.. and it was like a broom scratching my D. I end it there. gave her $40 for not bruising my D.

Tip for consumers: Hell no to OCONNOR spa

joeyr11
9/8/14

I met this girl name Cassie and she definitely did me right. Not only were her pics legit, she looked even better in person, and she did everything i asked her. Guys give this chick a call if your in the Reading/ Pottstown area. 4843810093

jamesp113
9/5/14

I called this chick from backpage and she totally didn't look anything like the pics she looked like she was on drugs really gross this is your WARNING!!! NEVER CALL THIS CHICK 214 579 8473

patrickh54
9/5/14

614-668-4051 I had a great time with her. Beautiful real pics she was nice and did exactly as said. I would definitely recommend. Thanks doll I look forward to seeing you again.

juans29
9/1/14

went to this place called pure looked nice and the girls very sexy went place was dirty already started bad then the girls not even close to the pics but i was there already then when i left i looked at my wallet i dont trust anyone 200 dollars missing and when i claimed they said leave now horrible place located 1001 E SAMPLE RD SUITE 3W

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAYYY

carlj19
8/30/14

starr baby is fabulous more beautiful in person..no rush very calm and clean n discreet spot call her if your n south burbs 2192007649

jorgem19
8/26/14

Went to get a massage horrible place girls made no justice to there photos very bad service sheets were dirty and dont let me tell you about higene one of them smelled bad dont recommend place located at 1001 E SampLE Rd Suite 3W

Tip for consumers: dont go to location highly not recommended looked to relax and left stressed

justinf22
8/23/14

I met Candy/Lola 240.433.2782 (Said her real name was Alea) on Backpage and she was very pretty, a real stunner. It was my first time with an escort and I wanted to get to know her before anything so I had a dinner date with her. In person she simply destroyed the pictures on Backpage, they did her no justice at all. I had a great time. She was just incredible. Awesome personality and great charm.
So we made an appointment for the next day at an hotel. She arrived and...she stole my money and ran under a pretext to get condoms. I admit I was very careless as it was my first time so she got me neatly. Sad thing is I had really gotten to like this girl.
Anyway, beware of her. She is a very good actress and she is a thief!!
She operates in the DC/Silver Spring area.
She is a thief!

prestont10
8/15/14

I paid for a $24 ad on backpage, in less than 5 minutes they removed it as 'community removed' and never returned my money, never offered any explanation nor any help in correcting any issues they had with the ad.

the say 'community remove' is when people vote that your ad violates the terms or is abusive, that a load of crap, how can 'enough' people complain an ad in less than 5minutes.

They should have either returned the money or helped in correcting the ad, i gave away $24 in less than 5 minutes to this RIPOFF COMPANY.

I will never do business with this company again.

Tip for consumers: never advertise on this site, its a total ripoff!

joes435
8/6/14

Chrissy, in North Hollywood, was a pleasant surprise! VERY ATTRACTIVE a real sweet heart.More over, she puts me in a deep peaceful place! It is sensual relaxation that is truly UNFORGETABLE! You've got to take the time to see her.

christinanolovem
8/5/14

HHi im John i seen Daisy she was great real picture very sweet in fun so u looking for that give her a call #314-6967882

dand48
8/3/14

419-277-7781 was the best time I've ever had no rush made me super relaxed safe clean and gorgeous ,way more then I expected from bp meeting, will be going back again n again. Worth the drive

brandons40
8/1/14

For u guys out there, if ur a lil sketchy or nervous about getting together with a woman to fill ur needs, check out "Passion n Paradise". Very safe and discrete setting.

rickiw
7/29/14

Lynn kenya n mandy are fun unrushed pleasurable time. I enjoyed every second of it. Clean n friendly. Apt is clean n safe. I felt very comfortable. I have now become a regular.

jamalj3
7/28/14

Sage from Altoona number 814-889-5688 is a very rude person in my opinion. I tried getting hold of her every time she posted and she wouldn't respond exept the last time to argue with me. Its very unprofessional and classic of a tweeker or druggy. I would stay away from her even though her pics are hot.

jasonb111
7/26/14

Goes by tiny, says shes 22 clearly 35 plus and a drug addict. Gave her money to get a room and she ran off in a beat up silver eclipse. She smelled, hands were stained with hair dye, and all around disgusting. Stay clear of this scam artist she will just hurt you wallet and your health. Hartford, Springfield, Manchester areas

kennedyw1
7/26/14

I visited bbw lady london n her amazing sister Layla! The best 2 girl special ever!!!... very clean fun n down to earth girls! There role play is gud n therer really fetish friendly n like trying new things. There a must go see if your ever n Detroit call them. 7343407658.

alisherr
7/25/14

Attention attention attention this number 347-296-9512 fake pic!!!!! .GIRL GETS MONEY AND RUNS WITH THE DRIVER. Attention"IF YOU GET TO GIRLS DO NOT BRING THEM TO YOUR APARTMENT THEY WILL ROBBED YOU UP TO YOUR TEETH.ONE STAY WITH WHILE THE OTHER ONE SAY SHE IS GOING TO THE BATHROOM.SHE IS THE ONE THAT WILL GO AFTER YOUR WALLET OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE.

mikeb148
7/20/14

My name is Mike and I went on Pensacola Backpage and found a beautiful young lady by the name of Destiny.I really enjoyed her company. She wasn't in any kind of rush and was completely into making sure I was satisfied. I would defiantly see her again and tell anyone else they should call her.

johnh240
7/13/14

Hi I'm John and I met this transexual on the site by the name of Ashanti aka TS Yonce and it was THE MOST HORRIBLE experience of my life. Where do I start? Well first, I went to her location which had the most horrible stench. I was wondering where exactly the smell was coming from but as soon as we started, the horrible smell was her body odor! She smelled soooo bad. Then, I heard voices in the other room, one of a child and a man's voice so I believe there were people in there with us. Over the next few days I started to feel a burning and itchy sensation in my lower area. I wasnt sure exactly what it was but it was something that was unbarely. To make a long story short, she gave me Gonorrhea which is a STI for those who dont know. Everyone needs to beware of this monster. She is definitely NOT safe and not a good look.Shes infecting everyone and I wouldnt recommend her to ANYONE. Her number is 2022704237.

chrisw70
7/12/14

I recently seen princess and candy.those 2 were the best. My time was full unrushed they were on time friendly and very discreet. We had a blast. Now I am a regular. You have to check them out especially princess! Call them 808 256 9824

jonathann8
7/9/14

Hi I'm john and recently seen a escort named Tiffani 20 her ad said unbelievable experience. After messing with her I noticed burning few days bad coughing mucous in mouth all day. She is unsafe be very aware!! She is carrying the Human Papilloma Virus and simplex virus .Here's her number 502 7123693

waynek26
7/8/14

hi.my name is jeff I meet this beautiful lady and can she do wanders made me feel like I knew her a long time .I wasn't sure about going to see her because her pics wernt the best but when i got there she was stunning and very clean . very special lady.i go back to see her every week must contact her 484 294 5870 she is 100%% real

smokeb
7/7/14

I went on this site and meet this nice young lady H@®moneyy she was great to me. So i think this might b an ok site after all

donniel13
7/1/14

Hello , I'm Donnie Henson most know me as Don . I've decided to write a review on Miss Laila Long . At first I was amused that she was a t-girl due to her passibility and beauty . She serviced me very well , the phrase you get what you pay for really sticks with this little lady . She's very welcoming , down-to-earth and shows you a great time . I must say it's due to her that I'm more comfortable with my obsession with T-Girls and I strongly suggest that you visit her if you're a town near you

edwardj12
6/26/14

Best 2 girl special in Fayetteville NC. Sasha and Lacie 929-236-6177 they are even more beautiful in person than the real pictures they will send to your phone but will not post on back page. They will make all your fantasies come true. Although they may need money up front to get a room which can make any man a little worried but they were so sweet and honest and grateful for my donation they really showed their gratitude. Very nice and they love to swim if your lucky like me you will get an overwhelming public display of affection pool side. I know getting them a room again this Friday. Extremely Addictive Sasha and Laci 9292366177

michellez3
6/24/14

Avoid this provider telephone # 516 462 2597 fake pictures she is using pictures from someone in Florida. !!! Scam !!!!

nicor1
6/24/14

I went to backpage and found ts Maya she stays by flamingo and Wynn, she has great rates and is very welcoming, even let me stay longer than I was suppose to. She's very clean and so is her apartment, her pictures are 100% real. Not only was she great in bed but our conversation were insightful and she had me laughing the entire time. If you want a laid back experience with a beautiful women who will cater and care for you I would definitelya suggest Maya, she's also bilingual and will exceed your expectations.

jasona44
6/23/14

I've been seeing MAGIC 973-780-0852. IN nyc. She's one of the experince ive had. Shes cool mellow down to earth girl. She plays it safe and discrete anywhere I go and see her. Ive been seeing some reviews of her thats not pleasant. I know for a fact the men has to be rude or disrespectful. Cause MAGIC 973-780-0852 Is an amazing person always pleasant and happy. So if you decide to see her your in for a great treat. Reviews arent always correct. I recomend MAGIC 973-780-0852

jamest67
6/20/14

If you have a run in with 2 girls from back page.com.. Bye the name of destiny and caramel Stay away fat nasty black girls looking for money in the Jacksonville Florida west side area phone numbers 904 294-6537 and 904 405 -2415

taral6
6/18/14

I see all these negative reviews of escorts and body rub girls on here, and I find it offensive to assume that all are scum or scammers or fake!
I am a body rub girl from nh and am none of the above!!!
I am not into drugs or stealing from people!
I agree with a lot of reviews- don't go to a hotel/motel, if the girl looks like a druggie she is a druggie.. I personally do not post full body pics due to having them stolen!!
Be careful and the best advice is, if the person has been posting for months or years, she's usually legit.. If someone is new to the area and has gorgeous pics.. Beware! If the ad has only pics of the girl and none of the other template type pics or only uses 1 or 2 pics Beware!

jasonl51
6/13/14

I with today to see a lady I been looking at for about a week I saw a review on her that said she was nasty and dirt, but when I with to meet her she was everything I was looking for. She was sweet smell good taste good and very clean. I can't say that for some of the lady's on there. So whoever is baded mouthin this lady Black diamond ( cream pie) is very wrong about her and I would see her again.

9 Photos for Backpage