US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

eugenioi

She goes by the name Ronnie and phone number listed is 904-891-8788. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shawnl24
3/30/15

I had the most wonderful time with Paris, I met her in Charlotte NC, everything about her is real from her size to her pix even her TER reviews (272730)are real, she is one of a kind and i will see her again!!! real soon!!! i advise to everyone that want to have a good time call Paris she's your girl. Contact (281)254-6221 her at this number I think this is her personal number

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for the LE screening

eugenioi
3/29/15

AD #6129705 Jacksonville, Fl Body Rubs. This girl is strung out there on drugs. Claims no drugs, no drama, no pimps, no etc. That's a crock. That's all there is with her. She's got her crack sitting right where you can see it along with the stem. And she steals money from you. Also, private residence is full of roaches(THE CRAWLING KIND). She goes by the name Ronnie and phone number listed is 904-891-8788. BEWARE!!!!!

travisk11
3/26/15

she stole money from me didn't shower for at least a week her vagina was bleeding and not from her period... She is extremely bipolar.. We were friends I helped her out with food and rides and hotel rooms and because I wouldn't bring her McDonald's tonight she said she would kill my grandmother.. That was the final straw.. She steals from everywhere she goes her number is 7852137398. She is a crackhead and will sleep with u for 15 dollars if its all u have... Beware of her stinky body odor also omg I've never known a woman to stink so bad she wore the same underwear our entire friendship like a month with the same super girl dress or camp shorts or stolen yoga pants from 37th street Walmart. She has a stolen black and grey purse from Walmart that carries all of her possessions I tried getting her a job and she refused to work so I lost hope. She is very sneaky and conniving but comes off sweet and innocent at first the minute you turn your back though she is going to take you for everything you have it's not surprising though she is a 23 year old African American female lives on 3.1.2 for Emerson Street Topeka Kansas

olivers28
3/22/15

I just visited a beautiful young lady by the name of holly at first I was unsure because I've been disappointed before but man was I happy I chose her she was sweet sensual and a down to earth funny girl she opened up to me about her life and just seemed really real about her goals in life I was pleased with her ive been seeing her all weekend and I say she's worth every second though this will be her last weekend working

mollyf1
3/20/15

I have been nothing but sweet to this man he keeps low balling me an will not leave me alone because I will not see him. PLZ beware!!

jamesb203
3/17/15

She goes by priscella, she supposedly new, i didn't bother checking her out. Shes from spring and the hotel was near greenspoint. Took my money, pimp came in, he was a little skinny arm thug with a pocket knife and his friend too.

jader4
3/17/15

there is no real word then almost getting poked by a used needle. Disgusting and not just that. I was so pissed that she had her pimp sit in the basement of her place. She is not even worth a penny. She is unprofessional at all. not clean. She is. User not independent run down and lies about herself. Don't get fooled by Candice! she says she is located on Victoria n mcnay but then u have to go to a complex. She is dirty disgusting be.careful not to get poled by a needle or robbed by her pimp n groupy that she keeps I'm her basest or some in te kitchen. Worst experience ever.

anonymousp7
3/17/15

Destiny from Colorado Springs, Co. Her pics are real and she's gorgeous. She's very sweet and has a welcoming attitude. Had me feeling comfortable the entire time.... I give her a 10....

leonr19
3/14/15

me.top-notch Is clean sexy drama good in every way well worth the money u will not be disappointed I think she ranks top five in columbus ga man I could go an go just go see her I was surprised of her beauty in person

natet4
3/5/15

Backpage ad# 11496929 in Racine. She is a dominant goddess who is both sexual and demanding. I loved every minute and will be texting her again soon. Accurate pics and a great communicator. Made my first time with a backpage ad AWESOME.

ellb
3/4/15

To reach several markets, I paid a fee to list in 11 states. I was advertising a sales JOB - a 1099 for a real company, with a real address, who pays real company checks twice monthly. When the ad went live,They sent no confirmation email, rather had to keep checking myself, then I see that Jim has taken it upon himself to post my PAID AD in the "biz ops" category, never to be seen by legitimate job seekers. The first email jim responded with "we think it's better suited for...". NO response to 2nd & 3rd requests for repositioning/refund. AVOID

Tip for consumers: Might be a good place to sell your old stuff, but AVOID for legitimate paid ads posting. They take your bit of money and do what they want with your ad.

jaredp8
3/2/15

I had an awesome relaxing time at Hot Sensations. All the women are sexy and intelligent. They took good care of me and my needs. Located in downtown Spokane Washington. I recommend them highly.

mikec148
3/1/15

This girl was amazing! Real pics, no rushing, always sweet, and ready to please you....
If you are in North Jersey area you must check her out!!! The beautiful London!!!

terrells8
2/27/15

she was great excellent service no robbing beautiful girl down to earth and knows how to take care of a man guys if u aint have pleasure you need to call her

garyg37
2/24/15

Do not go near her she is not the person in photo claims to be slim but busty. She had a wide ass and spotty face foreign and claimed to not understand what I was saying.

Turned up will local guy arguing at hotel door about money once the so called driver left with money the girl started shouting and going off. Her so called boss kept calling demanding more cash if you want girl for 4 hours I only book for1 hour. Because of this I told her to leave as I didn't want an issue in the hotel, she had no intentions to escort a big scam. Lessons learnt first time with escort and the last, bad experience basically robbed and nothing I could do. The photo she is advertising has a cute girl standing up covering her big boobs and one sitting back with big smile (wearing long socks)

gregb49
2/22/15

gregb i call crytal . She come to my room . We talk before money was handle over. (160.00) Then she got up left. She did do nothing for me. She told me she will be back , did not come back at all. NO service at all. This was in Charlotte Nc. (7047909557)

otisw5
2/21/15

Bella on St. Andrews does an excellent job of making you feel comfortable and personal . No rush but she's so good you can't last . A real boyfriend - girlfriend experience . None BETTER! !! BELLA IS BEST !!!!!!

timd29
2/19/15

This girl is very cute but has no business advertising she aims to please. Totally disabpointed in the entire exerience, which was my first time taking advantage of backpage. I wont be back. I told her to leave. Others advertising on this site, being sincere about their liveyhood should think about advertising elsewhere as this girl gives you all a bad name. By the way, I did nothing inappropriate or rude.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from arrianna in biloxi

larryl45
2/17/15

Jizelle was even more beautiful in person and took great care of me conversation ,massage and the other side just blew my mind can't wait to come back to the west coast can't beat good company and sexy as well JIZELLE DINNER AND A MOVIE TRICK OR TREAT latina queen CALL HER reasonable rates well worth it 5104853267 handle with care

miahs
2/15/15

If u r ever in the columbia area look up ms miah star or ms bella she is absolutely the truth! She really knows how to take care of u. I would give here 10★'s if I could. She has beautiful lips. Shes a beautiful girl

jaysenj
2/14/15

Vanessa is a RIP OFF Artist. Took donation and after 10 minutes of pure hurry up hurry up i was out the door with blue balls and 100 bucks in the red. $#*! this $#*!.LAST DAY

alexj52
2/13/15

I visited Sade her number is 9162292868 her pictures are fake she is not the girl in the pictures she is ugly wen she opened the door I walked away I read a review on her number on www.faveous.com/number/9162292868 john said she had herpes I'm glad I did not have sex with her that day or I would of got it to

johnp221
2/11/15

Hello.. let me tell you about this beautiful Nubian princess Kenya she now in Lincoln Nebraska n she a full package amazing lips..if you want a good time call her (619)368-2710

lour38
2/10/15

Leigh is by far the most beautiful lady in her industry. My only wish is that I could keep her for myself! If you're in Colorado, do yourself a favor and call her. 720.309.0851

jays308
2/10/15

I seen MS.Nina again today. She was amazing. Her skills get better everytime i come it seems like. She always got a outfit on looking sexy af. She is hands down the best ive ever gad and i love spending time with her. Amazing woman...

charlesx2
2/6/15

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Naija. Beautiful, sexy, mature woman, of 52, who takes time to get to know who you are. This woman is amazing!

kerryp8
2/5/15

I meet with ERICA she was absolutely gorgeous she has a beautiful smile and gleaming eyes she was extremely nice and safe she takes her time and always makes sure your satisfied I give a 10 and will be going back

deshawnab
2/4/15

I met with Jill and the house is a mess and she has needle marks all on her hands and arm... Its a junky and Mia was also there I will never go again
-Mark

luisc25
2/4/15

I just visited Kimberly! Her pictures were 100% real, pretty face and nice slim thick body. She was worth every penny spent, will deff return for her. (631)-639-6937

kurset
2/4/15

In Detroit we are experiencing a Whore War. The combatants are Kacey Dash and Sinn Da Truth. When this rivalry began, I thought they knew each other and were actually doubling down, but as of late their attacks on tumblr have been vicious. But all said, the competition has been great for everyone involved. It has elevated the profile of both, and has increased traffic and has also set a price point that is outstanding. If they can keep this up, I see both of these young ladies making a lot of money, and hell maybe even an internet reality show. But the first one who get full of herself will kill the their momentum and destroy what has occurred organically. For all you other girls in the game, take a page from their book: raise your profile, treat your clients like you enjoy their company (guarantees repeat clients) and you too will be living THAT BALLER life!

mikem231
1/31/15

I contacted this chick once before about a morning massage and was a $#*!tie experience she smelled like rotten mean and she never tried massaging me she wanted 300 for an hours worth of blow jobs have you ever seen and elephant in lingerie $#*!ing disgusting sad part is she does this stuff with her 4 yr old son in the room.guys do not waste your time i gave her 20 bucks to shower an never contact me again long an behold she text me harassing messages so i had to send cops to her home she is a real worthless $#*!

mrdiscretp
1/23/15

When I met kitty she was outgoing and very beautiful sexy in and out she wasnt like most girls on bp she was very intelligent and sweet I highly recommend her very high class worth all your time

Tip for consumers: Atlanta back page pleasant dale

johnh284
1/11/15

I a extremely Good Time With Paris. She Was Worth Every Cent I Had All Her Pictures On Her Page Are 1,000%Real, She Have A Exotic Petite Body With Curve's, in All The Right Places. I Was 10,000% Satisfact With The Work Of Her One On One Specialty Message & She Was Right About What She Said In Her Ad, She Is Very Independent With Giving Messages. .(5 Hands Up To Her)

Tip for consumers: Paris Was From Appleton Was Worth Every Cent I Had 100% Fun/Exotic Body 1,000% Worth It & 10,000% Real Pictures

dant225
1/10/15

Cinnamon 406-207-0784, one ugly lady. Looks much older then her pictures and does NOT FEEL PLEASANT WHATSOEVER. WAISTED TIME AND MONEY

derekj10
1/5/15

The girl was rude! Over priced for her looks IN person. She argued she was the girl in the add, BUT SHE WAS NOT EVEN CLOSE. Her stomach was full of stretch marks her tits sagged, and her skin tone was completely different from the add. I told her I DID NOT WANT HER SERVICE . She got an attitude and asked to at least use my restroom. Stupidly I left my wallet in my coat hanging by the front door on her way out she STOLE IT!! I had over $800 in there I WAS FURIOUS.

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL

junej7
12/31/14

9193384983,9199208479

This fake ass $#*! steal other legit escort pics. she's so stupid she would even steal them with the water mark of the other escort website, how dumb are you. beware of fake $#*!es like this. If your new to this do your research if the escort is legit she will have reviews and a reputable website. The escorts pics she stole real pics can be found here www.ebonyplaymate.com

Tip for consumers: Fake $#*!es who steal other legit escort pics

michaelt71
12/30/14

Carmen and Eiley 2 girl experience
Backpage: Akron/Canton, Ohio.
Post ID: 20425087

Worst Backpage experience ever. Acted like I was a burden to them.Arguing about who's turn it is while
the other one just sits on the bed reluctantly touching me a little bit. They were pathetic. Wast of money and time. They were ready for me 2 hours after agreed upon time and to quit 15 minutes early. The didn't provide any of the services promised in their add.
WORST 2 GIRL EXPERIENCE EVER!

Tip for consumers: All the adds on Backpage are complete scripted Bull $#*!. The girls probably don't even bow or remember what the adds say or promise. I recommend doing a phone interview with them before you use their services. I think you will get a better feel of what you are getting into after asking them some questions and hearing their own live response.

patrickl37
12/26/14

owesome experience ever, will see her again she is worth the money and visit. Her name Nyah or Xinyah 3046874234. I met her in Biloxi area, great personality, smile, clean, she doesn't rush you at all and very firm on protection. OWESOME ACCENT sorry guys I had to emphasize on that lol I have a thing for foreign women lol.

mikew102
12/24/14

OMG!!!
Alex..She is in the Tempe/Phoenix area.. Look her up.. She is amazing.. So classy and beautiful.. She was so fun and made me comfortable and relaxed from the first moment on.. Honestly, I have never been with ANYONE as hot and as Skilled as she is.. All I can say is that she is the Best..

jacobb37
12/18/14

Look up kimmi her number is 817 443 7643 shes great. Very friendly unrushed and makes you feel right at home. Shess as hot in person as in the pics provided on the site.shes an ex dancer and you can tell. She will take care of you right. Give her a call 817 443 7643

Tip for consumers: You wantna girl thats hot and good service call her

brittanyf7
12/17/14

HPV AND BV INFECTED GIRL NAMED JADA ICE OR ALSO GOES BY REBEKHA KASH!! DIRTY NOT WHAT SHE SAYS.. 7 RECIENT CLIENTS INCLUDING MARRIED COUPLE INFECTED .. PAPER WORK TO PROVE BEWARE CONDOMS DONT PROTECT... ID NUMBER 24885461 niagara.... STAY CLEAR SHE WILL INFECT YOU NEXT !!!! loves coke and hard drugs

Tip for consumers: beware this girl is not clean has no proof .. people infected she continues to slept with everyone u may be next

jens231
12/15/14

631-294-0045...tiff the gift. NO NO NO..She smells, dirty and will rob you. Her man is her pimp and he is will hit a woman. BEWARE!! They post for girls to come hang out and try to pimp them, then rob them. Charlie...her man. Will hit and man handle women who refuse...VERY DANGEROUS..RUN RUN RUN

oriono4
12/13/14

Stay away from ts Monica they are fake pics. Its really just an ugly guy in drag. I met her at the carrier motrl on the berlin tpke in neeington. He'll distract you and while your not looking rob you and then rush you out. her "manager" and friends are hiding in the bathroom. Extremely bad experience. Stay away this is the number 646-657-4319

alexg59
12/10/14

GIRL WITH LONG BROWN HAIR ROBBED ME IN SUPER 8 MOTEL IN KINGSTON, NY
BIG BLACK GUY WAITING OUTSIDE TO ROB YOU. SHE IS SCAM AND THIEF!
BE VERY CAREFUL! DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ROBBED: 718-570-2993

Tip for consumers: 718-570-2993 Stay Away fellas!
GIRL WITH LONG BROWN HAIR IN SUPER 8 MOTEL IN KINGSTON, NY
BIG BLACK GUY WAITING OUTSIDE TO ROB YOU. SHE IS SCAM AND THIEF!

gregp24
12/7/14

504-435-8885 ,
This one is a number you'll be wanting to keep fellas! She's a ten all around. Welcoming, clean incall location, does all she says she will do, no drama, no attitude! a diamond for sure and I will be calling this one again and again. after i haf dialed 504-435-8885, I was very impressed by her and how she carried herself, you can tell that she loves what she's doing and she sure does it well. take it from me, I'm known to be a truly picky guy generally. especially when it comes to handing over $$.

Tip for consumers: look no further than this ad- 504-435-8885 .

mikes257
12/6/14

Great service does u rigghht!!!
You will love her she is awesome
I wish I chould take her back
Home. She's worth it
770203(6668) kayla.
Email her.@ ..2012diva.st@backpage.com
Or gmail.com

Tip for consumers: Well worth every dime . Lovley attitude..

jackw67
12/6/14

You have to beware of 80% of the girls but there are a few that do what they say they do. Lindsay is one of them.

Jack W.

Tip for consumers: An amazing girl named Lindsay whom is on back page was great! I will definitely be going back for more! She got into our session, NO rush at all!, prettier in person and her pics were beautiful. Very clean and safe environment, going to a house is much safer than the hotels. I felt very comfortable with her and recommend her to anyone that wants to feel safe and satisfied! You can reach her at 937-367-0449 she lives in the Dayton Ohio area.

amandak20
12/3/14

Any female that responds to an ad about bills due or well of man in weatherord area, beware. They are both scam artist who just want to get laid. They are not serious and post new ads with different ages. Do not fall for their lies..

Tip for consumers: They go by the names Mark and Bob.. One drives a white Land Rover, the other drives a maroon ford king ranch.. Weatherford Texas and Fort Worth area!!!!

catj1
12/3/14

Lana James is goregous, personable and excellent at relaxing the body, The enviorment is tranquil and private. The session was unrushed and unmatched. She is very flexible with her scheduling. Seductive and professional at all times. Call her at 214-650-9865

Tip for consumers: She very worth your time and money

rkp
11/29/14

865-243-1934 her name is Paris and she is no good. She is a drug addict her arms are covered with bruises and bumps from missing with the needle. She is a lost soul being run by some guy that makes her steal from her clients, she showed up about 12 hours late, stayed for around 10 minutes and then left to meet someone outside, asked if I could please plug her cell phone in so it could charge. We'll needless to say she never came back, and neither did my money. She got in her guys truck and they drove away. The cell phone was a throw away phone ( trac phone ) with no service... I called her repeatedly with no response, until later that night, when she answered and I asked her why she ripped me off, she said no she didn't and then I reminded her who I was and then she hung up on me and blocked my calls.

Tip for consumers: Watch out for this trifling hoe, she will get you. She matches her photos albeit, maybe a few years old. Maybe high school pictures, if they weighed pictures this one would be deceiving, she has quite the gut on her