US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

Expert Reviewer
2/15/14

☠ Internet Fake Diploma, International Degree/Transcript Scam Site
☛ Do you need to shame yourself and your family?
☛ Do you need to get fired from your new job for employment fraud?
☛ Do you need to be known in the employment network By Name, as a fraud and a cheat?
☛ Do you need to face possible legal action for fraud?
☛ Do you really need to be so stupid that you will freely let people "take" hundreds your hard earned dollars, for "nothing"?

☞ Then you really need to have a Fake High School Diploma, or even better a Fake College or University Diploma as they will cost you hundreds of dollars more. No wait, maybe you need a Fake International Degree or a Fake Transcript!
☞ Then you can provide them for your next employment opportunity and hopefully they will be discovered as fake/fraud and a "Real Honest Person" can have that job! As your background knowledge behind that Fake will not match your education level and can clearly be seen!
☞ Remember, "stupid" needs to Fake it, "smart" does not, and that's why they are called "smart", and the fakers are Not!

(•ิ_•ิ) If you truly earned it, and need a replacement, just contact the issuing authority for a legal certified copy. No need to fake it.
(•ิ_•ิ) A fool and their money are easily parted... and called stupid!!

The consequences of hiring someone with a fake degree can be dire to a company’s wellbeing.
☛ Missing skills: The person may not have the skills that would have been obtained within the coursework of an actual degree. Having someone on staff who doesn’t know what they are doing can cost a company big-time.
☛ Public embarrassment: Everyone has seen the news of a high ranking executive being exposed for faking his degree. Publicly uncovering an employee who lied about his credentials is extremely detrimental to a company’s reputation, and sometimes it takes years to recover.
☛ Dishonesty: Let’s face it, if a person will lie about their education, what is stopping them from committing other fraudulent (stealing money, trade secrets, etc) acts once they are hired?

10/3/12

I have contacted BACKALLEYPRESS on suggest of DIPLOMAMAKERS.com to ask them whether they could make a good diploma like they promise in there website. They answer positive and said that they already had made a similar diploma in the past and they had the template a the seals like the original. THEY ARE LIARS!!!
Their diplomas are atrocious everything it is wrong:
the font
the layout,
the seals
ARE RANDOM AND POOR QUALITY.
You can make the same by your self with the American products from Office Depot.
Don’t' trust them THEY ARE THIEVES. I asked them for refund and they don't answer anymore and I lost 595.00 $.

I have no idea about Diplomamakers but they could be partners.

3/6/12

I am not English native. Please understand my English.

I first emailed Diplomamakers.com to make some papers for me.
They have a phone number and a fax number. They might accept credit card.
But the problem is, they don't make some illegal paper so they rejected my request and told me to ask to some other over sea's company that can make such as "backalleyypress.com"

I thought Diplomamakers is not a scam site so I believed the site "backalleypress.com" that they told me and I asked them.
They emailed me back very soon and kind.
I asked them to make a custom paper for me and they told me the price offering for me.

I kind of believed that because they say and pretend like (plausible; specious; be very likely; (it) may well be.) <- I got these from dictionary. Hope you understand.
They can reject or deny if people asked them too much.
That means they pretend to be doing an ordinary business. Not in a hurry.
*Not forcing you to send money.

They always guide us to order page on website but it means they pretend
to be professional or business site.

But after you send money, they do not email you anymore.
I was pretending other person, sent them email and got back from them very soon.

I asked Diplomamakers.com that "I sent money to the site you told me"
but they keep saying, they are not scam. They are doing business for years.
But you never know. Backalley answered back to other person very soon.
But ignoring my several emails for 2 weeks.
I have no idea about Diplomamakers but they could be partners or something.

There is one more thing.
If you have researched some, you know the site nd-center.com (call them as ND)
Needless to say, their site looks very trustful so I wanted to believe them but
did not send money.

When you email to ND, they look like email you automatically.
They probably have some "fixed comments" for each cases so that
they can handle emails easily.

If you doubt ND, they tell you "competitor wrote them"
That makes sense.
They also say "if so, how can we run this site this long?"
That also makes sense.
They are also cool. If you keep doubting them, they say,
"hope you can find other company to work with"

I decided sending money, contacted ND but they did not answer anymore.
Even though I placed order on the site many times, I did not get back anything.
So I did not send money. I guess they noticed something about me. In my opinion, ND is also scam.

I swear to GOD, parents, all of my friends, wife, money all I have earned and
my country. ----I am not a competitor.

Believe me. Before I send money, I believed all bad reviews for sites are fake.
But truth is BACKALLEYPRESS.COM and ND-CENTER.COM
ARE SCAM.

7/18/11

UPDATE - I just found this update from Scam Patrol and want to share with others...

NATION-WIDE SCAM ALERT! BACK ALLEY PRESS .COM another BIG FRAUD! Scam Patrol International recently completed a nine month investigation of 23 fake diploma mill companies and issues our report at the below link. However at that time the jury was still out on a company called BACK ALLEY PRESS .COM …………….

We now add the BACK ALLEY PRESS .COM to the growing lists of internet scams that take your money and provide nothing but anger, grief, and financial loss.

However, we congratulate the BACK ALLEY PRESS .COM for their elaborate creativity in duping the public with paid testimonials, an 800 number, credit card processing, live chat from a "customer service rep", and even their own fake diploma review website or blogs (run under a fictitious name) that off course, rates their company as "the best" and "No 1". All of these clever tricks is designed to make their scam look more believable, and yes, people are falling for it!

Unfortunately YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTHING FROM THEM OTHER THAN AN ORDER NUMBER which look very real but which is only designed to keep you from stopping payment on your order long enough until your payment clears.
Further, this diploma company scams you for even more money than the others ** charging you extra for everything from "authentic seals", "FedEx delivery", etc. so that when they do swindle you, they get more from you than the others listed at this link:

DO NOT BE FOOLED ** THE FANCY WEB SITE OR ANY OF THEIR CLEVER SELF-GENERATED "REVIEWS" & "TESTIMONIALS"!

If you send them payment you will join the list of over 10,000 victims that have already come forward.

The BACK ALLEY PRESS .COM is now under investigation of Authorities!

We personally documented the fraud over the last 6 weeks with our own order for a diploma from a major University and after we confirmed that they processed our payment for $303, we waited for a delivery that has not come yet in six weeks even though we paid for express delivery ** FEDEX.

Regards,