US Government's NSF

daniell12

4 Reviews for Athleta.com

▼ Sort by: recent

5/7/13

This site is very easy to navigate, and ordering is a snap. I love the workout clothing and the apres workout attire - my favorite dress is one I bought for my trip to Mexico in 2010 - the Pack Everywhere dress; I still wear it every summer. A waiter in Mexico spilled o.j. on my lap and it just rolled off the dress - not a spot on it!

3/27/12

They are great with filing orders and handling returns. You have to print the return label off their website. I was having trouble printing the label and the customer service rep sent the label to my email address. She stayed on the phone with me until it appeared in my mail box.

9/30/11

I love this site and the product and service are excellent!

Apprentice Reviewer
9/20/11

Looks like they have great clothing, plus the woman on the home page is really cute. But I did want to warn people of a possible virus or just SPAM looking like it's from Athleta. My coworkers received the same thing but under their own name. Info is below:

I received a SPAM email to my work address Thanking me for shopping at Athleta and providing me an order number. Not sure if this is a virus or not so I'm taking any chances on clicking on anything. The email came from Athleta@emark14.embluejet.com and looks like this:

Dear Dane L*****

Thanks for shopping at athleta.com. Your order number is #16YWB0G. Please print this page or write this number down, for future reference. This order should arrive within 9 business days.

You may check the status and order information of your order by:

Item

Tax: 28.64
Order Total: 399.64

Payment Info

VISA:

You will receive a shipment notification email message as soon as we send your order. We may also send you additional updates regarding the status of your order. This email is for your records only and cannot be used as a receipt for in-store returns. To receive a full refund, you must bring the invoice included in your shipment to the store.

New: Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Piperlime return policies have changed. Return merchandise within 45 days of the original online purchase date. To view the entire return policy, CLICK HERE.

Sincerely,

athleta.com Customer Service

Si no desea seguir recibiendo nuestros emails, por favor presione aqui

About Athleta