US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

ATGStores.com reviews

•  Phone: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now
Review of ATGStores.com

ATGStores.com reviews

65%
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Tel: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

karenk50

Excellent product selection at competitive pricing; fast delivery; good customer service. (in 75 reviews)

joanned24

One complaint is that you cannot use your Lowe's credit card for the additional 5% discount. (in 35 reviews)

kerrys11

Based on my experience i would definetly order again (in 188 reviews)

People interested in ATGStores.com are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

lindac122
8/29/15

Ordered kitchen sink, which was as described and shipped quickly.

tommis1
8/22/15

ATG has a wide variety of products and they do match prices on the web. Everything was as stated and easily accomplished.

johnm523
8/16/15

I ordered a desk and it was currently on backorder at the time. The customer service representatives couldn't be any more friendly in keeping me informed during the whole ordering process.

nitzak
8/7/15

we received quick and knowledgeable service

denisem37
8/6/15

I had a problem with an item delivered to me, so I tried the online chat. It took so long that I gave up and tried the phone number. I got through, and was asked to send photos of the damage, which I did that evening. I called the following Monday, and couldn't find anything out because the service rep didn't make any notes. However, he did finally call me back and let me know what was going on and that I would be receiving replacements. It would have been nice to have customer service follow up without my having to wait on hold for a long time.

dennisu2
8/2/15

I ordered a weather vane to top off my newly painted hen house. It looks great! The farmer in me always wanted one. ATG's web site, ordering, and paying was easy. The item was out-of-stock, but I received it sooner than estimated.

emelies
7/31/15

The only reason for the 4 stars as some products had to be shipped to be several times due to damaged items from transportation company. Other than that great service for our business and easy to order

ginnyb4
7/31/15

Recently bought solid wood end tables from ATG. Great tables.As advertised. No shipping. Arrived promptly. Will purchase more items in the future.

davet48
7/30/15

Good product and price. Bought 3,lights and 1 was defective and after contacting ATG Stores it was replaced at no charge. Would recommend them to others.

carolk39
7/30/15

each person I spoke with was very helpful--they went out of their way to find out questions I asked and give me their opinion when asked. and, in the end, gave me a discount I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to purchasing the chairs for our game table from ATG!!

jamesj92
7/30/15

Was well worth the effort. The item I was looking for was clumped together with other related products but not with similar items.

kristinac8
7/29/15

correct item, very fast shipping, good packaging and best price available - could not ask for more!

steves172
7/29/15

Excellent customer service via 800 number. Super Fast shipping

sherryb21
7/26/15

Really liked the light fixture we purchased and so did our son with antlers on it. It came at a timely manner.

brendas42
7/26/15

When you need something same day, why spend time shopping in person? I looked through several stores' inventory and found what I wanted at Lowes. Click, reserve, pay, and pickup same day!

cynthiai1

Great customer service!

richardm114
7/25/15

I look at the ATGS most every day

fredh48

Fast shipping/best prices

kaya109
7/25/15

ATG Stores matched the price (plus a small discount) I could get from Amazon on a bundled order. However, ATG got the color of my cabinet handles wrong. When I called they, expeditiously made it right. Another frustrating thing is that ATG stores will not take Lowe's gift cards.

joann611
7/23/15

I order merchandise online and received prompt service--quick shipping and great quality. I received exactly what I wanted when I wanted it.

rosem171
7/23/15

I needed help finding the right door and the Lowe's employee was very patient (even though he was extremely busy) and helpful.

jwp
7/23/15

Shopping at ATG has been a great experience. They carry quality products and provide quality service.

michaelp154
7/23/15

We bought a number of lamps and small appliances. ATG worked with us in making sure we understood the return process up front, which was important since we wanted to see options in person before making a final decision. We were able to return items and worked solely with ATG, we didn't have to work through the manufacturer at all. Our returns were credited back to our credit card in a timely fashion, even with the fact that it was the middle of the Christmas shopping season. A great experience, we will definitely be making our next purchases with ATG!

kerio
7/22/15

I love the ability to see so many options and make selections based on so many parameters. Once ordered the product comes quickly and well packed. I love ordering through ATG!

joes485
7/22/15

Good selection. Average prices. Prompt shipping.

stacyw17
7/22/15

Site was easy to use. Lots of selection

dand73
7/21/15

Loved how you can order a handful of knobs and then get a credit back when you order for the whole kitchen!

scotta33
7/19/15

The bench I wanted to order was originally out of stock so I signed up for email notification once it was in. When I received the email that it was in stock, I was able sign on and order easily. Benches arrived shortly thereafter in good condition. Assembly was easy. I am very happy with the quality and look and have been enjoying looking at, and sitting on them. My only gripe would be that they did not include any instructions/recommendations for care such as frequency and type of oil to maintain the wood.

jeffr612
7/19/15

Had the best price and the shipping was quick and free.

diannee2
7/18/15

Great products accurately marketed, helpful staff on line. Great selection.

judithm22
7/18/15

All items purchased from ATGSTORES have been good to excellent. Customer service quickly resolves issues with any merchandise. Free shipping is a perk.

eliasg20
7/18/15

Experience was superb and super fast order processing and absolutely fast shipping

paulc144
7/18/15

This was a simple purchase: a single oversized coffee mug.

The online ordering was straightforward, and the product arrived promptly-- in good condition, and as advertised.

I can't think of anything to add.

pamelal21
7/18/15

I have made several purchases from ATGStores.com. Online and through customer service. Always fair pricing, quality products and helpful representatives

carylk
7/18/15

I have purchased several items from ATG and the experience has been very good. Fast shipping too.

nancyl64
7/17/15

Good experience with the website. Easy to navigate and find products.

martyb19
7/17/15

I ordered 8 bar stools and they are great!

dianab28
7/17/15

On time shipping, product notifications, great communication with this company

lesb8
7/17/15

The ATG staff were very helpful on the phone with the ordering process and any questions we had. The desk and matching file cabinet were shipped and arrived on time and were very good quality.
I would recommend ATG to everyone and will order again from them.

paulm203
7/16/15

Ordered bath handles. Arrived in a timely manner and were exactly what I wanted

waltons14
7/16/15

Never heard of ATG Stores; however found the best price and free shipping. Fast shipping too.

joyces24
7/16/15

Ordered, delivered promptly, no damage. Good price. Would always check with ATGStores.com for future purchases 1st!

kerryf8
7/16/15

Great selection and even better prices on cabinet hardware. Anything I didn't end up needing I could take back to my local Lowe's store.

santoss4
7/16/15

The last experience was very good, only the shipping was slow.

patriciak30
7/13/15

sales reps were very helpful.

butchj
7/12/15

bought some outside LED lights. fast delivery and very fair price

maryh104
7/12/15

Your recent remodel on the store (Lowes) made a great impression on me. Love the new look. More sales ALWAYS welcome.

achlak
7/12/15

Quick and easy purchase and quick delivery.

deniseh23
7/11/15

We've recently purchased some items from ATG for the new home that we are building. We were pleased with the selection and found their prices to be very competitive. Items were shipped quickly. One of the globes on a light we purchased arrived broken. I called them and they quickly shipped a replacement globe. I highly recommend their site.

jeffreye5
7/11/15

They had what I wanted at a great price with fast shipping!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: can i return a product I buy on this site to loses
5/27/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for ATGStores.com