US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

ATGStores.com reviews

•  Phone: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now
Review of ATGStores.com

ATGStores.com reviews

57%
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Tel: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

charlesk35

I told the customer service tell when I needed it and she said it should be in but she would keep an eye on it. (in 64 reviews)

andrewm20

I received my credit card refund less than a week later-- you have to admit that is quicker than most vendors. (in 34 reviews)

kerrys11

Based on my experience i would definetly order again (in 160 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chadd15
7/4/15

Good product at a good price - it adds up to a good experience

carold34
7/4/15

Excellent and fast service. Very pleased!

sherryf11
7/4/15

It's like adding jewlery to an outfit. These cabinet pulls are amazing.

matte221
7/4/15

Quick and easy way to shop for special home needs.

kristinec3
7/4/15

Always the best service and prices

geneied
7/4/15

Trained and helpful floor workers. A nice shopping experience .

pats100
7/3/15

After buying some really good deals from ATG, and many other items, I've now become disenchanted. Why? Because your Daily Deals no longer entice. Most of your 'deals' are very expensive items . . . and REPETITIVE out the yingyang. First a faucet . . . then a sink. Then a faucet . . . then a sink. Then a faucet . . . then a sink. I am blissfully happy with my sink so you are not going to sell me a sink and/or a faucet.

Your Daily Deals page is LOADED up with 'deals' . . . but they are the SAME deals week in and week out!!

And the deal page's pictures are JAMMED so CLOSE to each other that NONE stand out to grab my attention. Instead, I get seasick.

Have you considered replacing your page assembler with a graphic designer?

Your Tips were a great idea. But the one in which I was most interested --- setting a holiday dining table --- didn't follow through!

When you bring back your deals that are AFFORDABLE to budgets in this destructed economy --- instead of trying to make a bigger profit on stuff you apparently can't get rid of --- then I will remember to look more often. The past few months I have FORGOTTEN to look more days than not, because the 'deals' are so costly and so repetitive.

I do like your vast array of beautiful items, but when you don't lure me with a GENUINE deal, I forget to go back to ATG to look at your OTHER things.

shannond17
7/3/15

We were looking for blinds and the staff was very helpful. They informed us that the items had to be ordered.

teresaw21
7/3/15

Enjoyed my purchase experience. Easy, very competitive pricing. Items delivered when stated. Merchandise described is what I received. Quality was great. Very Happy And Will Use ATG Stores in the future.

janes107
7/3/15

It was so easy to shop and they had just what I wanted.

joanb37
7/3/15

I bought Christmas presents here. Everyone was happy with their gifts. They all arrived in a timely fashion and were in one piece. Prices were great too~!

joans40
7/3/15

I have ordered 6 fans from your store and am extremely pleased with all of them. When I had difficulty picking out a special light fixture, your staff was very helpful-to the point of calling one manufacture to get me a part that I needed. Everyone comments on the lovely fans in my living room, And no one can believe how powerful the small blades on the bedroom fans are. The kitchen fans are white and make a dramatic statement to that room.

annt25
7/3/15

I love the selection of lights that atg stores offers & the free shipping & reasonable prices makes it my go to site to purchase lights!!!

ryanw41

Have bought 3 HI-100s from ATG stores, great site

charlesk35
7/3/15

Ordered a posable ladder as a gift. When it wasn't going to be in when it was supposed to be, I got a call. I told the customer service tell when I needed it and she said it should be in but she would keep an eye on it. She did and updated me. Ultimately I didn't get it by the date I wanted (manufacturer issue) but I got treated with kid gloves. Will come back to be sure!

rickp26
7/3/15

Have placed several orders with ATG and every time the service was what was advertised and prices are more than competitive. Good company to deal with...

johne82
7/3/15

Nice product well constructed good materials. shipping was fast, look great in my kitchen

elin62
7/3/15

I've found a great selection of modern lighting and other home items. I've been happy with the shipping and customer service. Thanks!!

johnf160
7/3/15

I have ordered many times from atg with zero problems. When I first started looking at what they had to offer I noticed they are affiliated with Lowes a store we love. Prices are always low and with free shipping I can buy with confidence. Plus if you look around you can sometimes find a coupon to use on your purchase.

beverlyf14
7/3/15

As you can tell from the title of my review - I had a question about something I wanted to buy - I called - and not only was I really happy that I called because they knew the answer but also because I was also told about a discount I didn't know was available...just genuinely nice people, who like their job and really want to help you. That's customer service at its best!

teresav2
7/3/15

We had a major rehab on out house last year and we ordered a variety of supplies/fixtures to make our place a home. I had to call customer service many times and I always received prompt and helpful service. I check the website whenever I need something.

roxannek1
7/3/15

I had a great experience with ATG. they worked with me. My product came on time. One of the light had a chip on it and they sent me out a new one. No problem!

karenk48
7/3/15

I order merchandise on a regular basis however I wish they had a designer discount. I work in a high end showroom and have multiple clients at the same time. trade discounts would be a better way to get more business.
I have been happy with the quality of materials and delivery.

marshaa1
7/3/15

I had wonderful experience using ATG for our whole house remodel. They had everything I needed and GREAT customer service. I will always check on their site first before any purchase in the future.

janh41
7/3/15

Arrived in a timely manner and just what we needed.

alp649
7/3/15

Easy ordering, easy & safe paying, quick delivery!

judyk14
7/3/15

Nice product, delivered on time

melissak26
7/3/15

Finding exactly what I wanted was quick and easy as was the entire ordering process.

nancym72
6/20/15

The halogen pendant lamps over our kitchen counter burned out, so we were in the market to replace them. The salesperson at Lowes suggested we visit the ATGStores website, and I was amazed at the selection and prices available! Shipping was fast, easy and best of all free! There is no reason to shop anywhere else!

michaelt88
6/18/15

ATGStores.com had everything I was looking for. There is no need to shop anywhere else with ATG's price match..

michaelc171
6/10/15

We needed the carpet installed within 2 weeks. It was a special order carpet and the Lowes assistant pulled out all the stops to get it delivered ahead of time. The carpet installers were on time and did an excellent job. Very pleased.

borisk19
6/10/15

Fast, convenient, good price.

ejt
6/5/15

So far has a good experience - Ordered a few items over the year. Good Customer service.

dennism73
6/3/15

Have placed order for several lamps from ATG as well as tools. We have never been disappointed.

randym34
6/3/15

I've had nothing but good experiences with buying things at ATG. The prices are very reasonable, the items are exactly as described, and I have had zero problems with everything I received. These guys are truly doing a great job!

cindyn15
5/31/15

ATG had the EXACT picture lights I had been looking for AT A GREAT PRICE! I am a very happy customer!

barryu1
5/30/15

Lowes needs to do a better job of vetting their contractors. The person assigned to handle my small job was one problem after another and I am not that hard to please.

luannm1
5/29/15

I have found the ATG lighting website to be one of the best out there, with minor glitches on the searches sometimes. By narrowing the criteria for my search, I found this perfect chandelier, which was exaclty what I was looking for.

ATG has an extensive lighting inventory, which keeps me coming back. ATG could expand their inventory to include lesser known, or more avant garde, designers.

In the past, I have found that if there are issues with an order, ATG's customer service isn't the best.

Overall, though, I am a happy customer.

danutaw
5/28/15

I found the perfect curtain rods for my new windows. They were delivered quickly and looked exactly like the picture. Good quality. Look great on the windows.

sriv3
5/27/15

The shopping process were very straight forward and easy. The carpet was delivered in a timely manner. I have to say it was very well packaged.

dougf13
5/26/15

I can't remember the last time I bought furniture (indoor or outdoor) from a brick and mortar store. ATGStores.com covers everything. Every category, style and they have the best selections. They offer fast shipping, and the best warranties. And did I mention FREE shipping.

sherrys33
5/25/15

We are building a home and almost all of my lighting has come from ATG. One fixture was bent when I opened the box and it was immediately replaced. Very easy. Our home is not yet finished and I still have a few light fixtures I need. I will most likely purchase these from ATG as well.

We have used ATG for many home remodel projects in the past and I have never been disappointed. In all of our orders I have only had one item that was damaged. As I stated above, that was very easy to deal with.

Most of the fixtures we have purchased would be considered high end. A few would fall in to an average category. We have always received many compliments on the figures. They are nice quality and easy to install.

I highly recommend ATG for your home needs.

erinj11
5/25/15

The ease of ordering, the on time delivery - the total experience was so professionally handled that it was a class A experience.

Consider the ATG Store as a personal shopper for you and your home.

tomo28
5/24/15

I ordered garage storage shelves that I didn't find anywhere else. The order shipped in a timely manner and I'm completely satisfied with ATG Stores.

davidu3
5/24/15

Excellent experience!

jackh67
5/23/15

easy to install and look fantastic!

brennanb5
5/23/15

Great company to deal with as always. Thank you for a flawless buying experience!

shelleyc15
5/23/15

Prices are fair in comparison to other online stores and delivery was as expected. No complaints whatsoever. Easy transaction.

phill361
5/23/15

I keep returning to this store for the fair pricing and the wide selection on literally everything I need! The service is excellent and the shipment is immediate.
Thanks!!

pamelab19
5/23/15

I've purchased items ranging from cabinet pulls to lighting fixtures to a brass mail slot. I've never been disappointed in the quality, delivery time or pricing. I will continue to check ATG first when shopping for home goods.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: can i return a product I buy on this site to loses
5/27/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for ATGStores.com