US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

ATGStores.com reviews

•  Phone: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now
Review of ATGStores.com

ATGStores.com reviews

51%
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Tel: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

maries53

fast ship in customer service was great i got my bed the next 2 days thanks (in 57 reviews)

andrewm20

I received my credit card refund less than a week later-- you have to admit that is quicker than most vendors. (in 34 reviews)

kerrys11

Based on my experience i would definetly order again (in 147 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sherrys33
5/25/15

We are building a home and almost all of my lighting has come from ATG. One fixture was bent when I opened the box and it was immediately replaced. Very easy. Our home is not yet finished and I still have a few light fixtures I need. I will most likely purchase these from ATG as well.

We have used ATG for many home remodel projects in the past and I have never been disappointed. In all of our orders I have only had one item that was damaged. As I stated above, that was very easy to deal with.

Most of the fixtures we have purchased would be considered high end. A few would fall in to an average category. We have always received many compliments on the figures. They are nice quality and easy to install.

I highly recommend ATG for your home needs.

erinj11
5/25/15

The ease of ordering, the on time delivery - the total experience was so professionally handled that it was a class A experience.

Consider the ATG Store as a personal shopper for you and your home.

tomo28
5/24/15

I ordered garage storage shelves that I didn't find anywhere else. The order shipped in a timely manner and I'm completely satisfied with ATG Stores.

davidu3
5/24/15

Excellent experience!

jackh67
5/23/15

easy to install and look fantastic!

brennanb5
5/23/15

Great company to deal with as always. Thank you for a flawless buying experience!

shelleyc15
5/23/15

Prices are fair in comparison to other online stores and delivery was as expected. No complaints whatsoever. Easy transaction.

phill361
5/23/15

I keep returning to this store for the fair pricing and the wide selection on literally everything I need! The service is excellent and the shipment is immediate.
Thanks!!

pamelab19
5/23/15

I've purchased items ranging from cabinet pulls to lighting fixtures to a brass mail slot. I've never been disappointed in the quality, delivery time or pricing. I will continue to check ATG first when shopping for home goods.

danielg67
5/23/15

ATGstores had the lowest price for the bed that I bought. When I decided not to complete the purchase and buy it locally to have it the same day, they were very cordial about cancelling the order and did not hold my funds.

dennisy1
5/23/15

i ordered 6 locks for sliding doors to various showcases. Due to the locks being adjustable, I had no problems using the locks on all my showcases. Thank you ATGStores.com

jeanp29
5/23/15

The workers are always right there to help load mulch and cement pavers into my car. One time they noticed a small hole in bag of mulch and immediately exchanged it for a new one, saving me a big mess when I got home.

beckyp15
5/23/15

Easy to use website and variety of products found perfect drawer pulls for kitchen remodel at 1/3 of the price for similar product at local store.

walterr25
5/23/15

Experience was good! Staff was friendly and courteous and worked with me on getting the best price for the item desired. Shipment received with no issues. Thanks.

le8749

Good selection

paddig
5/22/15

If you need help with hard to find windows--be sure to see Robert. Not only does he take the time to actually Listen to your ideas, but also spends the time necessary to search for and/or design your "wants and needs". For the first time in over a year of shopping, we actually had someone go above and beyond to satisfy our ideas for replacement windows in our home. We had been searching for windows offering an unobstructed view along with obscure ventilation---and boy! Did they deliver!

vr25
5/22/15

Very happy with purchase from ATGStores.com.
Lowest price ever found, easy shopping and fast delivery.

teresac23
5/22/15

Purchase was fast & easy, delivery was faster than I expected. The light is fabulous and gives off more light than anticipated.

bryanc40

fast shipping

cherylb26
5/22/15

Love the variety of items and free shipping on all my orders, whether large or small.

gregd36
5/22/15

Product shipped promptly and price was really good.

monicam35
5/22/15

We have done two bath remodels and used adt. Their customer service is good. The prices are very competitive. I also like they are affiliated with lowes.

michelleg56
5/22/15

Always a pleasure dealing with Jennifer Miller. She helps me find the best pricing for my clientele

larrym63
5/22/15

items are good quality and items arrived on time

arlener5
5/22/15

Simple site to use, better product selection then in the store. As an interior designer I am always looking for unique, interesting products online. This Site has saved me a great deal of shopping time. I also like the increase in discounts per level of shopping.

maries53

fast ship in customer service was great i got my bed the next 2 days thanks

darlenes14

Good!

howardf13
5/22/15

I have always been happy with the service that ATG provides us. The last product 2 post lamps are excellent

madelinem2
5/22/15

My order was received promptly, in great condition and the quality of the furniture pieces was superb. Very satisfied and will continue to order in the future.

cyndil3
5/22/15

I would not hesitate to order anything from ATG Stores. I can't wait to order my new Minka Aire ceiling fan. I've priced it elsewhere and ATG Stores has the best price- as well as great service. I love that you can use your Lowes card and return anything to Lowes if it doesn't work out.

michaels262

Excellent execution and delivery

juliez7
5/22/15

Excellent Service, Never have a problem. Free Shipping is the BEST!! Great products. Thank you!

debbiel26
5/22/15

Great Selection Great Prices and the Best Customer Service should you need Help!

rogerj16
5/22/15

We are building a home, so we have bough a lot of stuff online. The quality of the companies has been very broad... ATG has been one of the very best. They get you the product you order in a very timely fashion. Customer service can be reached when necessary, not a 3 hour hold. Great company. Would recommend highly.

bernisew

Good

sandrae15
5/22/15

Everything was just so easy! Searching and checkout were a breeze. Fast shipping too!

pamw20
5/22/15

Ordered a clock for my parents. Very cute & they love it!

tomx1
5/22/15

Ordered furniture two times from AGT great products,good price and delivery
Highly recommended

annem46
5/22/15

I worked with Casey on live chat and she was aweseome. She answered all my questions quickly and made sure she understood what I wanted done.

lauraj35

Excellent

ceila
5/22/15

It was a very pleasant experience. Product was better than expected. Had to order an extra gasket but customer service was very pleasant and helpful
It was for a new construction and could not have turned out any better.

mirelap2
5/22/15

They have a lot of options and the shipment is great!

wholelottal
5/22/15

Love buying from the ATG Store. The very best products and customer service.

davids327
5/22/15

very good experience shopping here

marciam9
5/22/15

I ordered two toilets and two bidet nozzles. They were shipped for free and delivered to my doorstep. what could be easier? And the prices were very reasonable. I am so happy with the installed products.

christineb52
5/22/15

The cabinet hardware I purchased arrived very quickly even though it was a holiday weekend when I placed the order. But the best part was the customer service. ATG contacted me by phone making sure I was ordering exactly what I needed. They were very informative on when it would go out and how soon I would receive the order. I love this company!

kevinj56
5/22/15

I was very pleased with my experience. My package came quickly and was in great shape. Of course my item was of top quality and I will certainly use the site again as I look for a patio table and more.

elsieb11

Order

katherineb14
5/22/15

Orders placed with ATGStores are shipped quickly and notification is updated frequently. Huge product selection. My "go to" site for anything for the home.

nancieb2
5/22/15

I enjoy shopping at ATGstores.com. They have a great selection and my orders are always free shipping and they arrive in a very timely manner.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ordered a bathroom sink online in November 2010 for $848. On December 1, 2010 it was delivered by a shipper called Mana. When I opened the flimsy box it came in, it was severely damaged. I contacted ATG Stores that day at 888-404-2744 and spoke with Larry Lacaille. He gave me a claim #1177682 and his email address (llacaille@atgservices.com), and I emailed him 4 digital photographs of the damaged sink. I emailed Larry and telephoned ATG Stores several times after that and was told that the claim was still being processed and that it could take up to 30 days to resolve. Larry never responded to any of my emails. When I heard nothing back I challenged the charge through my credit card company Citibank. Citibank temporarily credited my account for the charge, but on February 7, 2011, I received a letter from Citibank indicating that it had contacted ATG Stores and was informed that they have no record of receiving the sink I returned, indicating that it had closed its investigation and reversed the credit. I responded to this letter that I had not yet received permission form ATG to return the sink and had it available for return. This morning, February 16, 2011, I again called ATG Stores and spoke with an agent who identified herself only as Rhonda. I gave her the claim number and told her about the letter from Citibank and asked for authorization to return the sink. She responded that is was out of ATG's hands because I had filed a dispute with Citibank and that it was now a matter between Citibank and me. I told her that was ridiculous and that ATG had made misrepresentaions to Citibank. She, like all of the prior agents I had spoken to, was extremely rude. She told me to calm down that there was nothing she could do. I asked for a supervisor and she said she was the only one there, and she ultimately hung up on me.

I have filed a complaint with both the Better Business Bureau (http://alaskaoregonwesternwashington.app.bbb.org/emailopt/form.html) and the State of Washington Attorney General's offfice (www.atg.wa.gov), and I encourage others who have been defrauded to do the samme. The following is the information for ATG Stores, aka lighting Universe:Business Name:

Allied Trade Group Inc.
11410 NE 122nd Way Ste 200
Kirkland, WA 98034-6927

Bus Phone: 425-814-2515
Bus Fax: 425-814-3875
Toll-Free:
Email:
Website: www.lightinguniverse.com

Name of Owner / Manager: Gary Rubens and Jennifer Rubens (She is the contact person and is either Mr. Rubens' wife or daughter)

The day after I filed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Jennifer Rubens responded as follows>

Cusotmer has filed a chargeback, in order to proceed further the customer must either reverse or resolve the chargeback.

Attached is a copy of the chargeback process from the return policy.
Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days

I responded to this today, 2/22/11, as follows:

ATG, which is owned by a businessman out of Kirkland, Washington, Gary Rubens, has apparently instructed his employees to engage in sharp and unscrupulous business practices with respect to returns. One of his employees, apparently on his instructions, lied to Citibank and he has apparently now instructed another employee to lie to you in the above response.

As indicated in my complaint, an employee of Mr. Rubens, Larry LaCalle, on December 1, 2010, told me that it would take up to 30 days to process my claim. That alone surprised me, as in all my previous experiences with retailers - both internet and over the counter - returns or exchanges were handled immediately. When it was not promptly processed, I challenged the charge with my credit card holder, Citibank. When Citibank contacted ATG Stores, another of Gary Rubens’ employees, apparently also on his instructions, lied to Citibank, advising Citibank that it had no record of receiving the merchandise that was returned, knowing full well that it was (allegedly) still processing the claim and had never authorized a return. As a result, on February 7, 2011, S. Larson from Customer Service at Citibank notified me by mail that Citibank had closed its investigation and reversed the credit. Why did the employee of ATG not simply tell Citibank the truth – if it was the truth – that it was still processing the claim?

Another employee of ATG has now responded, likely also on the instructions of Gary Rubens, that ATG ceased processing the claim when I filed the challenge, and will not proceed further until I “either reverse or resolve the chargeback,” exactly what Rhonda from ATG had told me our telephone conversation last Wednesday. I told Rhonda that Citibank had reversed it - which was the reason for my call – and she stated that ATG had not yet received notice of that. How can any resolution with Citibank logically occur unless ATG agrees to credit my card for the damaged sink? Citibank should not be on the hook for this. Also, suddenly the period for processing the claim has increased from 30 days to six months. I need to be patient, the response alleges.
As to returns, my family was in the retail business for 30 years, and I worked in their store in my youth. If someone returned damaged merchandise, we processed the return immediately, refunding the amount paid. In nearly every case we recovered our cost from the manufacturer. We, of course, did not recover our profit from the sale, but we retained a customer. We never in a million years would have thought of telling a customer that we needed to investigate the return and to come back in 30 days or 6 months while we thought about it. What kind of a responsible business does that? What kind of a responsible business takes 6 months to process a claim for refund?

ATG, if it were a responsible business, and Gary Rubens, if he were a responsible businessman, would not be instructing his employees to stonewall and lie to customers with legitimate returns - apparently in the hope that they will give up in frustration. He should be ashamed. Each of his employees should be ashamed they are working for such a man and instructed to lie and cheat. As I told Rhonda in our conversation before she told me to calm down and hang up on me, “I hope you can sleep at night.”

Thank you for responding so promplty to my complaint. Please excuse the length of this reply. I am a cranky 62 year old retired person with nothing better to do that wear out my word processor. I will not be cheated.

Incidentally, the item I ordered from ATG was a handicapped sink for my newly remodeled bathroom, which is has been designed as a wet room for easy access by the elderly and infirm.

The sink, had it arrived in one piece, would have been perfect. I was forced to replace it with one not nearly so nice.

3/1/11
Answer
tracya1
A: I'm really starting to wonder if this website is a SCAM? Everyone's complaints are about how they receive damaged goods but can't return it once they sign for it or get their money back like me. They ship out crap/damaged products on purpose and you sign for it not knowing it's damaged and their policy is you can't return it once you sign for it. ... See MoreMakes perfect sense! Plus they only have 5 people working on the phones b.c. when you call it's always the same people, no wonder there is no manager b.c. there really isn't one.
6/16/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for ATGStores.com