US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

ATGStores.com reviews

•  Phone: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now
Review of ATGStores.com

ATGStores.com reviews

65%
11410 N.E. 122nd Way, Suite 200
Kirkland, WA 98034, USA
Tel: 1.888.500.9541
Free shipping on all orders!
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

judithm22

Customer service quickly resolves issues with any merchandise. (in 77 reviews)

andrewm20

I received my credit card refund less than a week later-- you have to admit that is quicker than most vendors. (in 35 reviews)

rk18

The biggest problem I had was with the return policy. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christiner38
3/16/16

Quality products with excellent pricing and fast shipping. I am happy with my purchase.

johnr240
3/13/16

Web site did not give me an option for selecting finish, The picture was in silver which is what I wanted and I pressed add to cart. I got brass. They did except return but charged me $5.25 shipping for something that was their web site fault.

jony23
2/25/16

ORDERED A 6'x4' SHED THAT WENT ON SALE 5 DAYS LATER. REFUSED MY REQUEST TO ADJUST PRICING EVEN THOUGH ORDER STILL PROCESSING. ALSO, IT'S BEEN 2-1/2 WEEKS (18 DAYS) AND STILL NO SHIPMENT. LAST ENTRY FOR ORDER STATUS ACCORDING TO WEBSITE POSTED 5 DAYS AFTER PLACING ORDER, "PACKAGE PREPARED TO SHIP"

lisar128
2/3/16

They advertise Best Price Guarantee, price match + 10% off. THIS IS JUST TO MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING THE BEST PRICE! I found a website that beat them by $200. When I asked for price match plus 10% off, they tried to tell me that since the other website was based out of OHIO only, they couldn't price match.

Their terms state that it only needs to be a US retailer (ie, not Amazon)... not on sale... and in stock. I fell within all guidelines of their guarantee. They made excuses to not honor their 10% PRICE GUARANTEE

jennya18
1/24/16

I used there product that is pretty good

pamelah35
1/21/16

IM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS COMPANY. I HAD ORDERED DRAPERY RODS/RINGS AND THEN THE NEXT EVENING REQUESTED TO CHANGE MY ORDER OF WHICH THEY COULD NOT DO VIA "CHAT" BUT THEY DID CANCEL MY ORDER AND THEN WHEN I WENT ONLINE TO ORDER THE SAME MDSE BUT DIFFERENT COLOR ROD THE PRICES HAD INCREASED AT MIDNIGHT 1/18/16, HOWEVER, THE CUSTOMER REP DID SPEAK WITH HER SUPERVISOR AND I RECEIVED THE ORDER FOR THE EXACT AMOUNT AS THE EVENING BEFORE..... REALLY APPRECIATE THEIR FRIENDLINESS, DEDICATION TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY, AS WELL AS THEIR AWESOME PRICES

justina39
12/11/15

I ordered 2 planters in November 2014 for my wife for Christmas. The items where backordered and she finally received them in February only to find that 1 of the items was broken. We called and notified ATG who put in a request for the replacement part. We would call and periodically check with ATG who continued to say that the replacement part was backordered. Finally after over 6 months of waiting I demanded a refund for the entire order due to poor service. Thankfully ATG agreed and provided a full refund. Will NEVER order from ATG again!!

susank65
11/19/15

ATG IS MY GO-TO PLACE FOR DECORATING AND UPDATING OUR 25 YEAR OLD FLORIDA HOME. 'LOTS OF CHOICES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS ATG!

tiffanyh35
11/18/15

Ordered Winners Only End Tables. Great product and fast shipping!

kristenm19

10/11/15

Great store!

denisep27
9/27/15

Purchased hardware several times--always fast delivery and the best prices! On the one occasion item was on back order, Customer Service constantly provided status updates.

vm17
9/26/15

Good

jamesm312
9/20/15

I ordered a quantity of one and received two of the identical items. It took several phone calls and even more emails to get one of them returned and my money reimbursed.

jamesb251
9/5/15

All of the items that I ordered were shipped promptly. One item arrived with a broken globe, and it was promptly replaced at no charge without a need to send the broken item back.

lindac122
8/29/15

Ordered kitchen sink, which was as described and shipped quickly.

tommis1
8/22/15

ATG has a wide variety of products and they do match prices on the web. Everything was as stated and easily accomplished.

johnm523
8/16/15

I ordered a desk and it was currently on backorder at the time. The customer service representatives couldn't be any more friendly in keeping me informed during the whole ordering process.

nitzak
8/7/15

we received quick and knowledgeable service

denisem37
8/6/15

I had a problem with an item delivered to me, so I tried the online chat. It took so long that I gave up and tried the phone number. I got through, and was asked to send photos of the damage, which I did that evening. I called the following Monday, and couldn't find anything out because the service rep didn't make any notes. However, he did finally call me back and let me know what was going on and that I would be receiving replacements. It would have been nice to have customer service follow up without my having to wait on hold for a long time.

dennisu2
8/2/15

I ordered a weather vane to top off my newly painted hen house. It looks great! The farmer in me always wanted one. ATG's web site, ordering, and paying was easy. The item was out-of-stock, but I received it sooner than estimated.

emelies
7/31/15

The only reason for the 4 stars as some products had to be shipped to be several times due to damaged items from transportation company. Other than that great service for our business and easy to order

ginnyb4
7/31/15

Recently bought solid wood end tables from ATG. Great tables.As advertised. No shipping. Arrived promptly. Will purchase more items in the future.

davet48
7/30/15

Good product and price. Bought 3,lights and 1 was defective and after contacting ATG Stores it was replaced at no charge. Would recommend them to others.

carolk39
7/30/15

each person I spoke with was very helpful--they went out of their way to find out questions I asked and give me their opinion when asked. and, in the end, gave me a discount I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to purchasing the chairs for our game table from ATG!!

jamesj92
7/30/15

Was well worth the effort. The item I was looking for was clumped together with other related products but not with similar items.

kristinac8
7/29/15

correct item, very fast shipping, good packaging and best price available - could not ask for more!

steves172
7/29/15

Excellent customer service via 800 number. Super Fast shipping

sherryb21
7/26/15

Really liked the light fixture we purchased and so did our son with antlers on it. It came at a timely manner.

brendas42
7/26/15

When you need something same day, why spend time shopping in person? I looked through several stores' inventory and found what I wanted at Lowes. Click, reserve, pay, and pickup same day!

cynthiai1

Great customer service!

richardm114
7/25/15

I look at the ATGS most every day

fredh48

Fast shipping/best prices

kaya109
7/25/15

ATG Stores matched the price (plus a small discount) I could get from Amazon on a bundled order. However, ATG got the color of my cabinet handles wrong. When I called they, expeditiously made it right. Another frustrating thing is that ATG stores will not take Lowe's gift cards.

joann611
7/23/15

I order merchandise online and received prompt service--quick shipping and great quality. I received exactly what I wanted when I wanted it.

rosem171
7/23/15

I needed help finding the right door and the Lowe's employee was very patient (even though he was extremely busy) and helpful.

jwp
7/23/15

Shopping at ATG has been a great experience. They carry quality products and provide quality service.

michaelp154
7/23/15

We bought a number of lamps and small appliances. ATG worked with us in making sure we understood the return process up front, which was important since we wanted to see options in person before making a final decision. We were able to return items and worked solely with ATG, we didn't have to work through the manufacturer at all. Our returns were credited back to our credit card in a timely fashion, even with the fact that it was the middle of the Christmas shopping season. A great experience, we will definitely be making our next purchases with ATG!

kerio
7/22/15

I love the ability to see so many options and make selections based on so many parameters. Once ordered the product comes quickly and well packed. I love ordering through ATG!

joes485
7/22/15

Good selection. Average prices. Prompt shipping.

stacyw17
7/22/15

Site was easy to use. Lots of selection

dand73
7/21/15

Loved how you can order a handful of knobs and then get a credit back when you order for the whole kitchen!

scotta33
7/19/15

The bench I wanted to order was originally out of stock so I signed up for email notification once it was in. When I received the email that it was in stock, I was able sign on and order easily. Benches arrived shortly thereafter in good condition. Assembly was easy. I am very happy with the quality and look and have been enjoying looking at, and sitting on them. My only gripe would be that they did not include any instructions/recommendations for care such as frequency and type of oil to maintain the wood.

jeffr612
7/19/15

Had the best price and the shipping was quick and free.

diannee2
7/18/15

Great products accurately marketed, helpful staff on line. Great selection.

judithm22
7/18/15

All items purchased from ATGSTORES have been good to excellent. Customer service quickly resolves issues with any merchandise. Free shipping is a perk.

eliasg20
7/18/15

Experience was superb and super fast order processing and absolutely fast shipping

paulc144
7/18/15

This was a simple purchase: a single oversized coffee mug.

The online ordering was straightforward, and the product arrived promptly-- in good condition, and as advertised.

I can't think of anything to add.

pamelal21
7/18/15

I have made several purchases from ATGStores.com. Online and through customer service. Always fair pricing, quality products and helpful representatives

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/17/15
Answer
tarynw1
A: Hello Sam, Each order is shipped using one of three standard methods depending upon what is best suited for your delivery. Most small to medium-sized orders will ship FREE using UPS or FedEx Ground Services. For more information on our shipping policies check out: https://www.atgstores.com/about/policies.aspx
11/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5/27/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ATGStores.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for ATGStores.com