US Government's NSF

Animefreak.tv reviews

9 Reviews for Animefreak.tv

▼ Sort by: recent

3/24/14

My experience with anime freak is mixed. When watching anime on my PS3 it worked pretty well, ads did pop at the randomest times which was annoying (but I only just started watching anime properly so I thought this was just a normal thing or something...). However as soon as I watched on my computer it, didn't work properly due to -we think- a virus spam thing... still not completely sure. Before this I suggested this website to her for watching anime but unfortunately her her computer got all gunked up and had to be replaced. Yeah not a good sight don't use guys.

1/30/14

This is definitely one of my favorite places to watch streaming anime. They have a TON of different selections and you can search by title or genre. The community is also great. If you have a question about a certain anime or need a new suggestion based on your interests just post in the IM box and someone is sure to help you out!

8/27/13

It started off as a good website to watch Anime, but then they filled it with all these annoying ads that change every few seconds. My browser can't handle all these ads and it's gotten so bad that I can't even watch a single episode of anime without the page becoming unresponsive. Then there's the annoying Chatango message thing which is also making it difficult for the page to completely load.

5/19/13

I think this site is very good for those who love to watch anime.
It gives you options most times on what language you want it in, for instance, English dubs, Japanese with English subs or Spanish subs or other languages.
It has many different animes.
It's videos are in high quality and rarely buffer.
You don't have to watch them in parts, either!
I'd recommend this to alls those anime lovers!

3/6/13

Terrible, and all because of the ads. This website reloads a new advertisement every few seconds. You can see the loading icon in the website tab. The worst thing is all these ads have sound and it plays even during when you are watching an anime episode. Also, if you try to run any sort of ad blocking tool, the episodes refuse to load and a popup message tells you to disable any ad blocking software. For this kind of annoyance you figure the anime would be in very high quality. It's not.

7/28/12

This site is really cool! I used it to watch Death Note after I couldn't find any subbed episodes on youtube any more. My favourite thing has to be that it gives you the option of watching subbed or dubbed episodes in different languages. I was also really iffy because of the guy below who said about a Trojan on his computer, but I didn't get anything and I watched over 30 different videos. Anybody who loves anime should check this site out.

5/28/11

Animefreak.tv started out as a great website, but now everytime I try to use it there are tons of pop ups that end up crashing my computer. I hope that helps, since no one else seemed to mention that it crashes computers!

4/20/11

there was an advertisment that popped up when i was watching a video, upon completion of this add my Symantec Endpoint Protection started reporting entry attemps on my SVCHOST.EXE in the system32 folder, also my computer had a attachment of Tidserv (a trogin horse virus used by hacker's to open a back door on a computer). i had to contact my DELL technical support team to help remove this threat. i advise this site i listed not to be used

Apprentice Reviewer
6/29/10

such a good anime website. they have almost any anime you can think of in english dub. i got hooked again on sailor moon, they have episode 1-46 what more can i ask its free anime full episodes. So check it out and and when the video is loading they have a chat room underneath the video so u can chat while your waiting for the video to load but i must warn you. most of the chat users are little kids around 11-13. but hey anime is for all ages.

The Best Anime Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber