US Government's NSF

mitchellm

91 Reviews for AllVetMed

▼ Sort by: recent

4/22/14

I ordered. I called. totally obnoxious answering system first offends you so you want to hang up. Then you get put on hold. After you wait on hold it automatically disconnects you. you try again and get the same thing. you email and get a smarmy response that is also less than adequate. Five days later you get an email saying they shipped your order and they give you a tracking number. Six days after that you find the carrier has never received the package and they only printed a shipping label but never actually sent it. you email them about this. you get no response. This would be a bad business model for retailing sneakers on line, but when you are talking about necessary prescription medications it should be illegal.

4/17/14

BAD, BAD, BAD......We ordered meds for our dog on 3/24/2014 and to this point
have not received 4/17/2014. We have emailed, phoned emailed and phoned again and again. They charged our CC the day after we placed our order. Never again will we order from them. Worst online shopping experience I have ever had.
The WORST !!!!
Fred

4/17/14

STAY AWAY!! It has been over a month since I ordered 2, one month supply of K9 Advantix for my dogs. I initially received Advantage. I called and was sent a prepaid mailing label to return the wrong product and was told that they would overnight the correct product as soon as my return was received. It took a week for them to receive my return even though I'm only a couple hours drive away from them. They finally received my return but guess what? They didn't have any K9 Advantix in stock so they had to order it. It has now been a week since they ordered it and they still haven't received it. It has now been over a month since they took my money. I will never order from this company again. I will be contacting my bank for a refund.

4/16/14

In the end they shipped what I ordered and in a timely manner.
I'm giving them only 3 stars because when I tried to call them to find out about my order I ended up spending half an hour waiting only to be get disconnected before I got to speak to anyone.

4/16/14

DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE IF YOUR ANIMAL NEEDS MEDICATION!!
They immediately take your money and take weeks to mail the medication. I ordered on April 2nd, they took my money and it is now April 16 and they wont answer the phone. I've been on hold with Jessica who needs to speak to her supervisor Angela again for over 25 minutes while I review this site. They got on at one point and said it would arrive by the end of next week. That would be almost 4 weeks from when I ordered it. When I said that was unacceptable, they put me on hold again. DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

4/14/14

it is more f company for ever please care fully orer for allvedmed.com company please dears care fully.

4/7/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They are extremely slow to ship, and will not respond to your inquiries. Seriously, if your animal needs medication, you won't want to wait for this disreputable business to get around to you.

4/2/14

I love the prices on the flea meds for the cats and dogs. Our pets love advantage 2. I can always make sure at Allvetmed that I get the supplies my pets need.

4/1/14

I have placed two orders with Allvetmed, and have been delighted with the pricing and delivery of each.

4/1/14

I have been ordering from them for three years now. Their order processing was fast, their shipping reasonable, and it got here fairly quickly--I placed the order on the 23rd of February and it got here on the 1st of March. The cats also love their food. They have good products and a wonderful selection.

4/1/14

I have ordered several items from this site. Good prices and shipping cost was reasonable. Received items in good condition, and shipping time were reasonable considering the cost paid. I would recommend this merchant!"

3/31/14

It's good news for all pet owners that you can easily get nutritional supplements for cats and dogs. I am using these products for my pets and they have been healthier and happier ever since. So, perfect for your pet.

3/31/14

Since I wasn’t buying them at my local vet’s office, I was a little skeptical about purchasing meds online. I took advantage of the great prices and free shipping, which I hoped wouldn't mean a terribly long wait. Well, my order arrived today, less than a week after ordering. I am beyond pleased! Very happy to have found this pharmacy!"

3/27/14

We love their prices and if we are not happy with any product they will send a return label so we can return the product.

3/27/14

Our shipment got lost and we called customer service, and the girls were so cooperative and professional. They called UPS and were able to track and find our order. Great job.

3/27/14

AllVetMed - Turned Out To Be The One Stop Shop For Pet Owners!AllVetMed is the most user friendly and exciting pet pharmacy online dedicated to offering the best selection, prices as well as overall experience you will find regarding all your pet requirements. Simply you can say that they like animals and want to keep them healthy all the time.They have developed a unique shop that offers the customers the capability to find all they require about breeders and animals. With their free shipping, price guarantee and free return shipping they offer their consumers a no risk possibility to try them out. Most important thing is they have made it simple to shop by manufacturer, price, alphabetical index, or category. Their comprehensive product description assists you to select the perfect products for your pet’s need. Alternative views as well as innovative zoom technology enable you to virtually read the label of the product. If you still require help, then their customer care representatives will help you 24/7.

3/25/14

I have made many purchases from Allvetmed and have always been very satisfied. They always communicate well and ship fast. The last order that I placed was on a Monday afternoon and it was shipped the very next day.I also have had one item that I received that was damaged even though it was well packaged and when I called them they immediately shipped out a replacement item with no hassles. I received the replacement and it was great. This is a wonderful place to shop!"

3/20/14

I purchase most everything onlineAllvetmed is probably one of the best online companies I have ever done business with. I order from them once or twice a month and have done so for the last several years.

3/20/14

My vet only recommends Allvetmed.com to fill their prescriptions. So far it’s the cheapest place online and the three times I've ordered from them, I've never had any issues.

3/10/14

3/5/14

2/27/14

Allvetmed is a best online pet pharmacy supplement site. I'll definitely use this site again for my dog. Allvetmed is a best place for me to buy pet medicine. I like their customer service. Thanks Allvetmed team.

2/26/14

I am man, and hate using the internet, so a friend of mine recommended Allvetmed, because I love cats and rescue them at my home. I asked her since I hate using computers, why them. She told me that their 1800 number allows me to make my orders over the phone with their very friendly customer service reps. I was so happy to speak to the gals at Allvetmed, they made it so easy for me to order all my cat’s needs.

2/22/14

I own a farm and pastures in Texas, and own many horses, when one of my horses get sick, it’s a nightmare having to go running to a vet to get meds, since we are in such a rural area, it’s so much easier for me to order online, with the tons of horse products that Allvetmed carries and great prices as well, all I have to do is order what my horse needs, and then Allvetmed, contact’s my vet via phone, fax, or email and once the vet approves it, it’s ready to go, and it arrives right to my property…this saves me all the aggravation, and time……thanks for the convenience Allvetmed.

2/21/14

Allvetmed is the best shop for purchasing my kitty’s medicine. I don't have much time to go buy medicine so allvetmed is the right place for me.

2/15/14

I am handicapped and cannot drive. I use to drive to my local vets or store every time that my dog Molly got sick. I found Allvetmed and was surprised at how many medications they carry that my vets use to sell me. I save about 20% with shipping costs and all from what my vet use to charge me and I don’t have to go anywhere, I order straight from my computer.

2/13/14

Allvetmed is the best online pet pharmacy for my cat’s supplements. I call their customer service for my cat health. They take very quick response and now my cat health is good. Thanks Allvetmed team and their customer service.

2/13/14

They will take your money and you will not receive product, then they will not answer your calls or emails.. Go to the BBB and check out the complaints against this company..

2/6/14

Ranger is still a puppy and is very healthy and active. I attribute that to the prescriptions for Iverhart Max and K9 Advantix II and a good diet. I read ingredients on all things I give him so get lots of compliments on his shiny coat and bubbly, active energy,

1/21/14

If you dont mind waiting over 6 weeks to get your medications then this online retailer is for you. The meds seem to be legit and packaged very well. It is very obvious they have issues in their shipping/order processing department.

1/15/14

I never had any problem with shipping any product..The price is affordable..I buy from here regularly..and this website is getting better with New owner..so I like this website..

1/15/14

I had ordered with this company for a few months, and all went well. The medication is for my dog's heart condition, needless to say very important. Then in November I placed an order. When it didn't come I checked the tracking information. It said it was supposed to be delivered a week prior to the then current date. I called AllVetMed and left a message as well as emailed customer service. I never heard back from either. I had to buy medication from somewhere else until it finally arrived. At this point I didn't blame the company except for not returning my inquiries. So I ordered again, and again the medication didn't arrive. And no shipping info. So I emailed, and they said it should be shipped out that week, they had just received it late. I asked if my order could be rushed because I hadn't been informed the order would be so late. No response. I bought a little more from somewhere else, still waiting. It still didn't come. Then my husband called. They said it would now be shipped out that week. He asked about rushed shipping they said no. So he called to cancel the order and get from somewhere else. The manager told him it would be in that day and it would be two-day shipped to us. So we bought a little more from the vet and continued to wait. The next week on the day it was supposed to arrive we received a tracking number saying it had just been shipped and estimated arrival wouldn't be for over another week. I couldn't believe this was happening, nearly 3 weeks to even ship my order?? So I called and was told there was no note about two-day shipping my order, there was nothing they could do. They said sorry, normally they will rush over-due heart medications, however the week before it was 3 phone calls before they agreed to rush it, then DIDN'T do it. I asked for them to overnight me some medication for the next week until my order arrives, they said it's not in stock. Maybe they would give me a credit. They would call back. No call back. I called again, they said they still didn't know what they could do for me and I have to wait. Now I don't know how much I have to buy from the vet (very expensive) and I feel cheated. If there had been any communications/updates on my order being so late the situation could have been solved. It could even be solved if they sent overnight medication to last til my order arrives. Or give me a refund. I have yet to hear back....... Bottom line: Yes the prices are good, but does it matter if the medication never arrives? Or your pet dies before it arrives? And very hard to get a response or compensation from customer service.

1/13/14

I cannot recommend another company more. Allvetmed.com has the best customer service ever. I am using this site more than 2 years. Its product quality are highly applicable and always on time. One more thing that they are giving free shipping on all orders over 59.00. Giving 10 on 10 and recommended to everyone.

1/10/14

Excellent Online Pet Pharmacy and Really Impressive Service.

You can get every type of product related to you pet. I am really happy with their service. And one thing the medicine, supplement or product whatever they ship to us are well packed and always on time.

Robert Garrison

1/7/14

Place order on January 2, 2014 and order shipped on January 5, 2014 at my location. They also update me every status of the product. No need to mail them. Great place to save money and time.

I recommend them to everyone! :)

12/30/13

I ordered a prescription in a certain form, they sent me a different for which makes it very difficult to divide the dose into fourths. I called and was told they only had the form they sent me. I did massive research before I ordered from them because they were the only company that sold this med in tablets, according to their website. I was they didn't carry tablets, that there was no supervisor on duty and that only if I returned the meds (which they would promptly throw away) would they refund my money. The customer service broad wouldn't shut her mouth long enough for me to tell my story. I will NEVER order from them again and recommend that no one else does either. All my paper work and even the pill bottle said tablets on it, but was filled with capsules.

12/25/13

Great source of Pet's medicine online. Their new system and ...OWNER... are providing customer friendly services.... then before...!!!! I am satisfied and recommending them to anyone else. For the helpful hand of AllvetMed.com, me and my pets are happy now....!

12/18/13

I have 2 pets and they have plenty of needs. When pets grow older and need special care to keep them healthy, that time you have to spend a lot of money. But thanks to Allvetmed I'm tension free. I'm getting med and foods at good price with free advices.

12/16/13

I have ordered from them for some time now. And I get free shipping (if you spend over $59, it's free). So It's cool...

12/11/13

It has been 3 weeks since placing my order and I've called twice to find out details of why things have taken so long. The first time I was told it had the same tracking number as another package and that it would arrive within the next day or so. 3 days later I called and found out that it hadn't even shipped yet. I spoke with Angeline and asked to have it expressed shipped, and for the supervisor to call me back and she said they would do their best. It was sent out regular mail, and I didn't get a call from the supervisor, Richard. I can understand unforeseen delays, but negligence isn't acceptable. My cat is sick and really needs the medication. I hope this helps someone.

12/6/13

First ordering experience was good. Second was a mess. Still trying to get a payment issue cleared up, as they charged my card for a shipment I cancelled (and never received either)...I have emailed multiple times only to get NO response...I have called customer service...was on hold for about 20 minutes & then the sweet thing that answered the phone had no clue what she was doing...she told me someone would call me back & I'm still waiting....NEVER ordering from them again....don't recommend you do either... SO FRUSTRATED!!

12/5/13

received wrong product and was told correct items will be shipped out.
on hold for over 15 minutes with company never received correct items.
believe this is a scam

12/3/13

I wish I had read reviews first, but got sucked in by the low price for the expensive heart medication my dog needs. My first order to them was fine: received medication in a timely manner. However, I went to order a refill for my dog last week in order to make sure I got it before the holidays (remember, this is a HEART med that my dog needs daily...not flea treatment or heartworm refills or something like that). Ordered online; site said it was in stock. I even paid 3 day shipping to assure that it would arrive. Monday (11/25) I noticed there was no activity with my order. I phone the company and they told me that they "didn't realize" they were out of the medication on Friday and that my order hadn't shipped yet due to that. If I want it by Wednesday I would need to pay 2 day shipping. At this point, I didn't even get angry and agreed to pay the 2 day shipping. I just wanted the meds for my dog on time. Tuesday I got a tracking number through UPS. However, when I called UPS they had no record of that tracking number. So Tuesday (11/25) I called VetMeds again. I was then told there was a "problem in shipping" so my order didn't go out. If I want it by Wed I will need to pay an additional $14 for overnight shipping. At this point, I start to get angry and ask for a supervisor. There is a lot of back and forth and eventually I am told that a supervisor approved that I would get the medication shipped overnight without additional charge and I would receive it on Wednesday. Wednesday arrived and I had no tracking number. I called VetMeds. Guess what? I was told there was another "problem in shipping" and my order wouldn't be arriving until Friday. At this point, I'm pretty angry because we would be out of town for the holidays. So, I ask for a supervisor again. I tell her "The only possible way that this can be made OK is if you get it to me by Friday at this address" (I gave them the address where the dog would be staying). The supervisor blatantly lied to me and assured me she had the package "right there" and it would be going out that evening for a Friday delivery. Guess what? No package came on Friday. I tried calling the company and no one answered the phone. At that point, I sent an email telling them to cancel the order and refund my money. I heard nothing from them. Yesterday (12/1) I called them again. I again asked for a refund. I was told that my order had already shipped and was scheduled to arrive that day (12/1), and the only way I could get a refund was to send the product back. Guess what? It didn't arrive yesterday and didn't arrive today. The tracking number they sent me is again fake: UPS has no record of it. They lie and lie and lie nonstop. Tonight I called my credit card and disputed the charge and they are crediting me and charging VetMeds the money back. Thank God for them! VetMeds employees are liars and crooks and I am reporting them to the BBB. Never order from them. They rope you in as a new customer and then screw you over. They should have just informed me from the beginning that they wouldn't be able to get my dog's important med to me by the holidays and I would have ordered from somewhere else for that refill, but they are DISHONEST and DO NOT CARE about your pet.

11/15/13

My experiences with this site over the last 3 years have been mixed. The last 6 months have seen significant improvements. My last 2 orders have been received in a timely fashion, and are always the correct medication. I would recommend giving them a try. Do not order and expect to have your meds in 24 hours, plan ahead and you will be satisfied with the service.

10/28/13

TERRIBLE.. wish I read the reviews because it seems like the same ol' story.

Sep 24th- ordered medication
Sep 24th- credit card charged
Sep 24th- Order faxed over to my vet which was then Faxed over that same day
Oct 10th- still nothing, had emailed with no response
Oct 12th- finally got a response saying there was a delay and shipment was being sent out 24-48 hrs
Oct 13th- asked for Fedex Tracking #.. no response
Oct 15th- called and asked for tracking. Person on the phone didn't speak English well, said, " im so sorry that someone told you it was on the way. It's not". When asked if I wanted it to get sent ASAP even though they have zero customer service and nobody ever gave me a straight answer, I was told that they couldn't guarantee delivery. Are you kidding me??? Asked for a refund
October 28th- still don't see my refund. This is BULL$#*!

DO NOT order from these people.

Veteran Reviewer
10/24/13

From what I have seen you do have a chance of receiving your order but there is only one person staffed here at any given time. Meaning that if you need meds in a timely manner don't buy it here. If they say your getting your meds in 1 week, you need to add 2 or 3 weeks to that, and I am not exaggerating. Don't expect to get any customer service either and don't expect them to remember or find your order #. The great prices here reflect that this is a one person operation and you can't expect one person to process hundreds of orders per day. Don't forget he or she needs at least a days rest per week and sleep between shifts as well as time to eat.

10/24/13

Never again!
SCAM....Not sure I will ever receive the meds I ordered. One line of BS after another.

About AllVetMed
Specialties & Business Description
AllVetMed is an online pet supply store and pet pharmacy.
Meet the Business Representative