US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sandrak14

The customer service person (Angeline?) was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. (in 39 reviews)

henryg2

They shipped them out right away and the order is always right. (in 119 reviews)

staceyn

There are great sales and low priced products and the prices are much lower than at the pet pharmacy. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

julesv1
10/22/14

Poor customer service. Not the place I am comfortable giving my personal information to. I want my pet Rx at the best price, possible, but I am afraid I will pay in other ways.

ch9982
9/5/14

ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!
Ordered product on 06-24. Product was out of stock, and yet my card was still charged. On 07-08-14 a false/invalid tracking number was supplied. Customer care said they would expedite the order. Still no product! 08-12-14 I requested a refund. After numerous attempts to contact, the company finally replied saying they issued a refund. The refund was DECLINED by their bank. As of 09-05-14, I still have not gotten a refund for the product (~$100!), and the company has stopped responding. Don't order from this company. It'[s worth the $5 extra dollars other sites charge to get your product on time, from a reliable business.

Tip for consumers: Unreliable site. Not approved by the Better Business Bureau!!! And if you try to call their phone#, don't expect an answer.

dano16
8/6/14

First order the Post Office "lost" my prescription I mailed to them - from the same state! It finally showed up after 5 weeks; they called and asked if I wanted it filled. I did and it took three weeks to arrive. After reordering again, like a fool, I called after three weeks went by and no product. Their response "We so sorry" and it was shipped out USP next day. My mistake was ordering a third time - it's now been twelve (12) weeks and each time I've been able to contact them by phone their answer is "our supplier is backordered" - now I can't even get through by phone. At the start of July I told them to cancel the order and send a refund... I guess they won't happen either - it's now August.

unhappyp1
7/30/14

I am filing complaints with paypal and BBB. CHARGED ME TWICE, GAVE ME A BOGUS TRACKING NUMBER AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS A JOKE

dalel13
7/28/14

I have order several times from this company and everytime something has good wrong. Why did I keep going back you ask; well they had the Rx and I was trying to use up the refills but I can't say it was worth it. My last order was for Cyclosporine 100mg and 50mg. They charged my CC on 7/2 for both items but the box contained only the 100mg and the packing list. The packing list had hand written next to the 50mg "will send". I made 7 attempts to call them only to listend to music for 5-10 minute and them be cut off. Tried to use the email feature on their wedsite but when you click on it nothing happens.
Finally found another place that has the product for about the same price and hopefully better service, or maybe just some service. At least when I called this supplier they answered the phone

hectora8
7/28/14

Great to recognize where I could get my pets medications from.

ghyslainc
7/26/14

Quickly service and found merely exactly what I required at an excellent cost.

bridgetf
7/25/14

Nothing but heartache and trouble at this site. I have two senior dogs on the same heart medication - different doses and different auto ship dates. The first order went out without a hitch - great!! The second order did not auto ship. I called - first I was told the medication had been unavailable (no reason given for why they didn't contact me)...then I was told my dog had no refills (ooops, their bad - he had 4 refills left), then I was told it would express ship and my cost would be *** - I told them since it was their mistake, I shouldn't pay for express shipping. They agreed and assured me it was going out that day. Two weeks after this call I received order #1 and guess what - it was shipped with order #2. So, they just held it and shipped all at once. Again today, my dog is down to 4 days worth of meds --- I checked my online account, nothing has been shipped. I spent FOUR hours getting a person on the line. It was Jessica, the same person I have talked with each time. I asked if she was the only person who works there - no, there are two others! Three times Jessica assured me that someone in a supervisor position would call me about my complaints and concerns - that never happened either. I finally got a call through about 20 minutes ago - got Jessica again! In the middle of trying to find out why my order didn't auto ship, explaining again it was for heart meds - not something I could just run to the big box store and get.....Jessica hung up on me! I have contacted another company - the prices are a little more expensive but they offer auto ship. Hope that one goes better. What comes around goes around - someday Jessica or who ever will have a similar experience and she/they will feel the sting of someone who doesn't give a rats *%# about their dilemma - and empty promises of customer service! AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE MEDS THAT ARE TO BE AUTO-SHIPPED AND ARE NECESSARY FOR LIFE AND DEATH HEALTH PROBLEMS.

hannest
7/23/14

I had a good encounter with Allvetmed. The website was really user pleasant, was the very best I could find online. The thing showed up exactly time and fit. I will certainly use the site again.

laurentina
7/22/14

My veterinarian took place holiday for a month and my pet dog acquired genuine unwell he suggested me to make use of Allvetmed to get the medicine that Toby needed, they contacted my vet and he authorized the order, the issue now is that I no longer intend to acquire it from my veterinarian yet from Allvetmed given that I saved over $20, and obtained it delivered to my home.

ellir1
7/21/14

Allvetmed has actually made my life a lot easier when getting my pet dogs meds, I do not need to drive anywhere or spend more money. When I visit my vets, in some cases he doesn't lug the meds that I need for my pet, with Alllvetmed, I don't have that trouble.

anatolec3
7/16/14

I am not able to order anything to the internet; I prefer order to the phone. Allvetmed.com take my order to the phone.

joeb118
7/15/14

Two weeks after I placed my order and my card was charged I received an email from them stating that my order had shipped. The tracking number included in the email was bogus and after further investigating them on the BBB it turns out this is a common practice.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. SOUNDS LIKE I GOT SCAMMED!

eemelie
7/14/14

Oral Hygiene Kit for Dogs and Cats was the most recent item that I bought from Allvetmed.com .My pets absolutely love it and it’s made a difference in their teeth, it’s about half the price they charge at my vets. So Thanks Allvetmed .

lynnd16
7/12/14

By far the worst company it has ever been my misfortune to do business with. I placed an order for Novox for my dog when I still had almost 3 weeks supply left. After waiting for a week for the status of my order to change from "processing" I called their "Customer Support" line. What a joke. I was told that they were getting a shipment in on Thursday and that my order would ship on Friday. By next Tuesday no change in status. I called again and amazingly got the same person, which after repeated calls over the next two weeks I finally figured out is their entire customer support department. By the way if you try to use their online chat good luck. I never got any response except that no customer support agent is available.

I was alternately told that "the UPS truck didn't come that day", "they got the wrong dosage delivered", and several other excuses. Oddly enough even though they have serious problems filling orders they have no problem charging your credit card the moment the order is placed.

I finally ran out of Novox and placed an order through another company who filled it promptly. Unfortunately this entailed bothering my vet for another prescription to send and paying extra shipping to get it delivered in time to minimize the time I had to go without.

And, although I called Allvetmed to have them refund my money (which they said they would do and even sent a confirming email saying I would receive my refund in 3-4 business days) I was still waiting for the refund two weeks later. I finally called my credit card to dispute the charge and they are handling it.

I truly believe that this is a company run from someone's kitchen table.

Do not use this company!

Update June 8, 2015:

There was a curious sequence of events in my dealings with this company. I finally received my refund after contacting my credit card company and letting them handle the dispute. Oddly the name on the transaction was Alivetmed not Allvetmed (i instead of l for the third letter). Because my vet doesn't carry Novox I searched around for another online company to get it from and found VetDepot. I placed an order with them and after some confusion about handling the prescription got my order at exactly the same price that Alivetmed had quoted. When my order arrived the packing slip read "Alivetmed". I can only assume that either VetDepot bought out Alivetmed or they changed their name to escape all of the negative reviews. Now I am having good luck with VetDepot. Go figure!

montysm
7/11/14

I posted a review a couple weeks ago, but it's gone. Hmmm...
Final word...Caution! Terrible experience, nothing honest about this company. I have confirmed that most, if not all of this reviews are bogus.
Go to Better Business Bureau Allvetmed.com to get the truth, and please make your complaints to authorities listed on the BBB website.

mikec118
7/11/14

Has been 5 weeks since order placed. Credit card charged right away. Will not answer phone. Did respond to email but nothing but false promises, outright lies and excuses. Worst online commerce experience I have ever experienced.

loviisam
7/9/14

I was very pleased with customer service, so pleasant and very helpful, I can even place orders by phone. So thanks Allvetmed.

jeannettes2
7/8/14

I’m pleased that Allvetmed quickly send my order at our home,that's why thanks of all allvetmed team.

deborahw19
7/6/14

I have filed formal complaints with the agency that certifies this company as a dispensary for veterinarian medicine and the Pharmacy review board. Their shoddy customer service resulted in medical distress for my dog. They are refusing to rectify the situation or refund our money.

hannaa2
7/5/14

I was apprehensive about ordering my pets online, and I was confused about what medication would be appropriate for my dog’s ailment. I called the pharmacist at Allvetmed and she recommended Vetmedin and after taking my order over the phone, they went ahead and reached my veterinarian to get approval for the meds, it was that simple.

julese4
7/4/14

I love the prices on the flea meds for the Pets.Our pets love advantage 2. I can always make sure at Allvetmed that I get the supplies my pets need.

maryw75
6/30/14

This site is a scam. They will not respond to emails, calls, or chats. I used paypal and fortunately got my money back otherwise they would have never contacted me after taking my money.

jenniferp37
6/27/14

Despite what others have said we have had nothing but awesome service. We recently had a delay from our vet getting the script we need to Allvetmed and they were right there helping us in any way they could. They even let me authorize an upgrade I shipping via email without an hassle. They did all they could to help put us at ease and communicated with us promptly every step of the way. Remember that they rely on your vet to reply so you do have to make sure that the vet hold up their end up the paperwork too!

debbiea15
6/26/14

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE - we placed an order on May 30 and we JUST found out that it will be delivered first week of July …. and on top of that my phone calls were NEVER returned when I followed up on my order… the only way I actually had a response from this company was through their chat with a rep service AND even then, the rep was not nice …or professional. I would NOT recommend this company and their services!

kathya13
6/26/14

Scammers???
Bought a much needed pet med from these guys on 6/6/14. Got email on 6/12 that order had shipped, including a tracking number. The tracking number never worked. June 18 I called them & they said the product was out of stock, & should arrive in 1 or 2 or 3 days. Said the shipping dept had made an error on the tracking number. Multiple emails back & forth, oh so polite & apologetic, & finally I cancelled my order. They promised to refund my payment (which of course was charged at very beginning), but never have. Promised a refund on June 19, still no refund on June 26. Luckily I have AX & they are handling the dispute.
Very very scammy to me. My product is now on its way from Valleyvet.com.

renaten
6/4/14

Do NOT order if your pet need medication. Paid for expedite shipping on 5/12, still waiting today for medication. They also don't give your prescription back to you so you could order from some place else.
Worse company ever!!!!! Never order!!!!

russellz
6/4/14

this is one of the worst companies I ever had to deal with, took a month to get an order shipped, was lied to by customer service 3 times, just a total frustrating experience, do not order from this company, spend a little more and get better service, the only thing I can hope for is that they go bankrupt

celinel1
5/29/14

Paid for next day air ups shipping, they only sent 2 or the 3 medications I needed. They did not mention to me that they ran our of the third medication. Called them on the phone and was promised a return call back. No call back. Went to chat with then live online, was promised an email at the end of the day. No email. Called again and they told me they would send the package the next day with an email confirmation when it shipped. Still hasn't shipped. Very unreliable and had to make trips to get my medications elsewhere.

kathyg19
5/27/14

I have a terminally ill dog with cancer and another with kidney failure- I ordered meds weeks before out to ensure they would not go without. First time I ordered and got run around and they were weeks later than promised I thought just a fluke. Second time, it is now almost 3 weeks and my dog ended up in ICU because I am out of meds and with thousands in vet bills, saving from online was important. I have yet to get anybody that speaks fluent english----where is this company? Every time they say it is a problem with their distributor and promise a shipment next day. I called them again on Friday 23rd going into a 3 day holiday weekend frantic I have no meds yet. They finally said they would guarantee an overnight shipment to arrive Sat. I stayed at home all day canceling plans waiting for meds........... never came. Called today 5/27 and told that there was no documentation of either of my calls on Friday (what a surprise) and there was no way they could or would ship overnight in this case. I was lied to intentionally by a cust svc rep just to get me off the phone! STAY AWAY- THIS IS A SHAM COMPANY AND now I am worried I have bought not original products.............

staceym20
5/14/14

After 3 weeks of waiting on an order and several calls I thought I'd finally get my order because it was marked as shipped with a UPS tracking number. Two days later and still no such tracking number with UPS. Sure enough it had not been shipped. Apparently they ran out of labels so they couldn't ship but gee, wouldn't you know that now the medication is out of stock. Really? Which one -- because in my previous calls it kept switching from Heartgard to Drontal being out of stock? BOTH. So they marked it as shipped (lie), apparently couldn't ship it (lie), and then said we can't because it's out of stock. In every call (I think there were 4 but maybe 5) to them I was told it'd be shipped within 2 days. Today I asked to cancel and refund my money. Sadly they took my $205 back on April 21 when I placed the order. They've never responded to any of my emails and on my first call to them they asked me my password so they could log into my account to adjust my order. I don't know what their problem is but they are lying to customers, pulling dirty fake shipping tricks, and apparently have no concept of order fulfillment.

kevinc68
4/30/14

Ordered 4/3/14. Still haven't received anything yet even though my card was charged right away. Every time I call I am promised it is going out the nest day to no avail. When I asked to cancel the order I was hung up on by the customer service rep. I would recommend staying away.

rogern11
4/22/14

I ordered. I called. totally obnoxious answering system first offends you so you want to hang up. Then you get put on hold. After you wait on hold it automatically disconnects you. you try again and get the same thing. you email and get a smarmy response that is also less than adequate. Five days later you get an email saying they shipped your order and they give you a tracking number. Six days after that you find the carrier has never received the package and they only printed a shipping label but never actually sent it. you email them about this. you get no response. This would be a bad business model for retailing sneakers on line, but when you are talking about necessary prescription medications it should be illegal.

freds56
4/17/14

BAD, BAD, BAD......We ordered meds for our dog on 3/24/2014 and to this point
have not received 4/17/2014. We have emailed, phoned emailed and phoned again and again. They charged our CC the day after we placed our order. Never again will we order from them. Worst online shopping experience I have ever had.
The WORST !!!!
Fred

jessicas55
4/17/14

STAY AWAY!! It has been over a month since I ordered 2, one month supply of K9 Advantix for my dogs. I initially received Advantage. I called and was sent a prepaid mailing label to return the wrong product and was told that they would overnight the correct product as soon as my return was received. It took a week for them to receive my return even though I'm only a couple hours drive away from them. They finally received my return but guess what? They didn't have any K9 Advantix in stock so they had to order it. It has now been a week since they ordered it and they still haven't received it. It has now been over a month since they took my money. I will never order from this company again. I will be contacting my bank for a refund.

georger37
4/16/14

In the end they shipped what I ordered and in a timely manner.
I'm giving them only 3 stars because when I tried to call them to find out about my order I ended up spending half an hour waiting only to be get disconnected before I got to speak to anyone.

kymh1
4/16/14

DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE IF YOUR ANIMAL NEEDS MEDICATION!!
They immediately take your money and take weeks to mail the medication. I ordered on April 2nd, they took my money and it is now April 16 and they wont answer the phone. I've been on hold with Jessica who needs to speak to her supervisor Angela again for over 25 minutes while I review this site. They got on at one point and said it would arrive by the end of next week. That would be almost 4 weeks from when I ordered it. When I said that was unacceptable, they put me on hold again. DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!

andruj
4/14/14

it is more f company for ever please care fully orer for allvedmed.com company please dears care fully.

lisah75
4/7/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They are extremely slow to ship, and will not respond to your inquiries. Seriously, if your animal needs medication, you won't want to wait for this disreputable business to get around to you.

arevigm
4/2/14

I love the prices on the flea meds for the cats and dogs. Our pets love advantage 2. I can always make sure at Allvetmed that I get the supplies my pets need.

hovhannesb
4/1/14

As someone who buys a lot of stuff online, Allvetmed is the best site I have done business with.

eduardg
4/1/14

Love the variety and fantastic prices. I will shop here again!!!

vosgih
4/1/14

I have placed two orders with Allvetmed, and have been delighted with the pricing and delivery of each.

karekinr
4/1/14

I have been ordering from them for three years now. Their order processing was fast, their shipping reasonable, and it got here fairly quickly--I placed the order on the 23rd of February and it got here on the 1st of March. The cats also love their food. They have good products and a wonderful selection.

hovseps
4/1/14

I have ordered several items from this site. Good prices and shipping cost was reasonable. Received items in good condition, and shipping time were reasonable considering the cost paid. I would recommend this merchant!"

araxt
3/31/14

It's good news for all pet owners that you can easily get nutritional supplements for cats and dogs. I am using these products for my pets and they have been healthier and happier ever since. So, perfect for your pet.

katark
3/31/14

Since I wasn’t buying them at my local vet’s office, I was a little skeptical about purchasing meds online. I took advantage of the great prices and free shipping, which I hoped wouldn't mean a terribly long wait. Well, my order arrived today, less than a week after ordering. I am beyond pleased! Very happy to have found this pharmacy!"

vartane
3/31/14

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my order was processed. I will definitely order again. The prices on Frontline Plus were half the price it cost at most pet supply stores.

viktorg1
3/27/14

We love their prices and if we are not happy with any product they will send a return label so we can return the product.

graym3