US Government's NSF

146 Reviews for Allivet.com

▼ Sort by: recent

sheilap7
9/17/14

I have been buying prescription meds for my cat and two dogs from Allivet because the prices, products, and service is great. I haven't had any problems with receiving my order or the quality of their products. I will continue to use Allivet for my pet's prescription needs.

carolynb22
9/16/14

Great prices on everything for my dog.

lorenl15
9/14/14

as always , real easy site to use, prompt deliveries

christinez1
9/14/14

allivet is extremely easy to deal with because they will contact my vet and take care of everything and there product saved my dogs life!

richardc84
9/12/14

always a trusted source

candaceh4
9/11/14

This website is the best. I get on pull up what I need, place the order and see my merchandise within 5 days . Allivet makes it so easy and simple. I love it. I am so glad this is avaialbe to order online. Thank you Allivet!!!

vickic6
9/6/14

I have been buying vaccine for my horses from Allivet for at least the past three years. I am very satisfied. The vaccine is packaged in a cooler and arrives in a quick and timely manner.

shawnp11
9/5/14

The product works and i saved 50$ using Allivet!

randis1
9/5/14

The best pharmacy. The best service. The best prices. The fastest shipping. The easiest website to use. Need I say more?

andream50
9/5/14

Very easy website to navigate. I found what I was looking for quickly and the price was $30 less on Allivet!

sharonm57

very quick service

vickym15

Easy to order.

bonnieb38
9/4/14

easy to navigate. excellent product selection & pricing. very good customer service

lindac63
9/4/14

best prices on the web. fast turn around and great customer service.

anitat3

ok

tristanz2
9/2/14

good product very happy with it

annettem10
8/31/14

Great site. Quick delivery. Offer rewards points. Comparing prices they are
the best!

timp27
8/31/14

Great prices. Almost half off than at my vet.

teric3
8/30/14

Easy to re-order. Almost half the price less expensive than where I had been ordering from

kathym41
8/28/14

My experience is always smooth and problem free when ordering. The orders have always been timely as well.

bonniec23
8/27/14

This is so easy for ordering & re-ordering all my needs for my pets. Also don't have to take as many trips to the vet & having to pay office visits.

am3332
8/27/14

So far so good using Allivet for ordering supplements for my dog.

tammib
8/27/14

Orders can be delivered quickly if ordered early in the week.

susang40
8/26/14

This website has better pricing than others. They need some work on customer service in communicating when things are not in stock which will delay the product from arriving when expected.

jessicat21
8/25/14

The site ships so fast, I receive my product in only about 3 days. I save $100 on medication for my dog. They also honor coupons when checking out. I would recommend this site!

Tip for consumers: go to retailmenot.com for additional coupons that Allivet will honor on check out

joet36
8/24/14

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products

ardenc
8/24/14

Always fast and the lowest price around

davidb218
8/24/14

We had been buying our pet meds from the Vet naturally and then from another online Specialty Pet Pharmacy...til we found Allivet. They have become our one stop source of all our Pet Meds and we have a few special needs dogs..with glaucoma...and seizures and their prices are unbeatable and not to mention fast processing and shipping. Thanks ALLIVET for your service!

deboraha7
8/23/14

they always have my pets medication and they fill and ship fast! Never a problem.

stephens67
8/23/14

easy website to navigate. quick response to orders. EXCELLENT pricing.

judithd3
8/22/14

Great prices and good delivery times.

alanm66
8/22/14

For some reason, this product seems to work with a noticeable difference I don't see in other products

colleens13
8/21/14

Easy process, great price, quick delivery. Would order again.

paulc101
8/20/14

A smooth well thought out sales site.

dannyf11
8/20/14

Great prices. Website is easy to navigate.

jenniferg39
8/18/14

Allivet is the best-they have fast check out and their prices are excellent

sheilat6
8/16/14

I am so glad I found this company. They are the only ones that carry the digestive enzyme I was used to giving my dog! It's super easy to order online and I receive the shipments pretty quick.

samuelh36
8/16/14

we have allivet for 2 years now. prices are cheaper than the vet and delivey is excellent. Definitely good choice.

rogers136
8/15/14

Great prices and great service

barbarak21
8/15/14

I have always had good experience with Allivet. The shipping is usually quick, the products do the job; and the site is easy to use.

rosemaryw

best price

charlieb49

very good ! easy

anna761
8/14/14

very easy to use thank you!

melisad2
8/13/14

Allivet's website was easy to use and ordering was easy.

vickih11
8/13/14

I like dealing with this company because:
1. the web site is easy to naviagate and fast
2. Prices are less than my vet charges
3. they have everything
4. free shipping and rewards

kahleenw
8/12/14

Easy to find product. Lowest price including shipping. Very fast and easy to checkout. I'm hard to impress but Allivet did it.

debrab23
8/12/14

Great prices on Pet Meds! Free shipping was also a bonus!

tobiak
8/11/14

have been ordering from Allivet for two years now. Have always been happy with their service/deliver is quick/ordering is simple/prices have been consistently cheaper than other pet supply sites that we have researched/shipping has always been free.

karenj25
8/9/14

easy to find the products I wanted - checkout was simple - prices were competitive.

margaretk23
8/9/14

I would not trust anything or anyone with my cat's health, so I say...when she starts to rub her butt across the astro-turf on the patio....it's like the saying goes .....If it's Wednesday...it must be spaghetti time....Well if it's butt rubbing time....it's Allivet Time.

Best Animal Health Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber