US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 37 reviews)

michaelf104

Always great service, fast shipping and great prices. (in 21 reviews)

joet36

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bees22
2/5/16

Allivet has the best prices for pet needs. If you are reading this you know that pets can be expensive. Check them out! The service is excellent!!

davidp200
2/2/16

Allivet has been a great source for ordering Rimadyl for my pitbull who has a bad back due to age. They have great prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. Also the Rimadyl helps my dog to be more active and enjoy days without pain.

williamm189
2/1/16

Number 1 was the cost versus at the vet. Number 2 was the ease of ordering other than Allivet having to get the prescription from the vet. Number 3, when everything was finally okayed, the product was at my home in less than 24 hours. I don't particularly care to have to pay $27.00 to have my order shipped cold, think it is a little exorbitant considering it's only frozen gelpacks. They are not that expensive. William C Moss

vih5
1/30/16

After waiting 9 days after I initially placed my order, the crushed box arrived at my door step only to be further disappointed when I opened up the box to discover that the medication I ordered was not in the deliver but instead was shipped another medication. Mind you, it was a cheaper medication. My poor 12 year old dog have been in pain and needed this injectable medication and now it's going to take more time to get it. Needless to say, I'm soon disappointed with Allivet. Will not be ordering from them again and advise you against it as well.

susanx16
1/28/16

I use to use Petmeds but found prices at Allivet to be better.

johni220
1/27/16

I shopped all over for the the internet for the Rx I needed for my dog and Allivet had the best price and best service by far. The order was easily placed and shipping was prompt. They will be my default doggie drug store forever.

janineb6
1/27/16

I very satisfied with Allivet and it's staff. After comparing prices with other web sites I've found they can't compare.

richm214
1/26/16

I placed my order Jan 17th at approx 11:30am. it's now the evening of jan 26th and I still don't have my dogs medicine. I know there was an east coast storm but seriously. this will be my first and last time using allivet. sincerely. Rich Moeslein

angelines3
1/24/16

Found product thru quick search on site. No hassle shipping.

mariam218
1/19/16

Very professional

lindad105
1/18/16

Customer service is very professional, answers all my questions. Currently Allivet has the best price for Vetoryl and lucky for us our sweet dog is responding well to it. It's not easy knowing your pet is ill but being able to buy her the necessary medication without a hassle helps. Thank you Allivet for caring.

crystals31
1/15/16

Great price, quick shipping. Will purchase from them again.

luisp31
1/7/16

After many years paying high $ to the Vet for my pet medicine, Allivet will be since now on the pharmacy for all my pet needs
Thanks

laurak69
1/6/16

Placed an online order on 11/118/15 and only received half of my order! BTW-there is NO WAY those 4 bags I'm missing would have fit in the box I was sent. And yes, I still have the original box. Now 3 phone calls later&still no remainder of order delivered. Always told "the supervisors are gone for the day or we need to look into it." They do have a record of my phone calls but don't follow thru! Next stop for me is the DA of Florida for consumer fraud.

lindaz15
1/4/16

Very pleased that this medication my dog needs was available immediately. Have not been able to find it any where else.

sauda5
1/3/16

this site has much more as I imagine. this site has more info all about which I buy about animal .

maryannt6
12/29/15

I purchased this product for two reasons, one, the pharmacy was very confident and professional and knew their products and two, the price was reasonable. As this is a people drop, the price I was paying was over the minimum. I would not hesitate to use them all the time, in fact I filled two more prescriptions this morning. Thank you Allivet! Mary Ann

wendellb16
12/22/15

This order took much longer than I expected. Perhaps it was due to it being the first time I had ordered form Allivet. I will give it another try when medicine is needed to see if service is more prompt.

lauriem42
12/18/15

Fast easy and painless! Awesome price too!

lorip25
12/18/15

Allivet is so easy to deal with. Customer Service Reps are always so friendly and helpful. The prices for prescription medications are the best on the internet that I have found.

donnab87
12/16/15

I purchased Methimazole for hyper thyroid in my cat. He did fine on the bottle from Walmart. I purchased a bottle from here and his thyroid test was very high again. I wonder if the medicine potency was damaged somehow. control number on the bottle is: 26757001; exp date is feb 2017. anyone else have this problem?? Just received a second bottle with a different control number, but have to spend another 100 dollars to get my cat tested in 2 weeks! my email is: Hollyberri@yandex.com

billr59
12/15/15

Buying Vetmedin.Excellent medicine for my old dogs heart.Allivet ships fast.

michelem52
12/14/15

I have never been so disgusted with a company in my life! I changed over from 1 800 pet meds because of the lower prices. However, at least they knew my dog by name and they were timely with their delivery. They seem concerned about your pet and they have systems in place that show that they are concerned. For example if there's a problem with delivery or the processing of an order they will overnight your meds or order as a courtesy. When the supervisor Monica told me that they were going to overnight my dog's meds as a courtesy I did not receive it. My order was placed on 11/24, I have not received it yet. Today is December 14th!!!

theam4
12/10/15

Placed order 11/27...now 12/10 and won't have for at least 4 more days...UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

janiceh27
12/1/15

changed my shipping and billing address. One was corrected, shipping address chang did not go through. Meds sent to old address. Allivet customer service said, "TOO BAD FOR YOU".
charged me almost $200 for medications I never received! Maybe it's nobody's fault, but they have no intention of making good on the delivery which I NEVER RECEIVED.
I was a LONG TIME CUSTOMER, but I will never order anything from this business again, as they don't understand about the value of good will and good customer service. So instead of keeping me as an ongoing customer at $200 per order, they have now made sure I will not order from them again.

peggyq
11/27/15

Allivet is the best for convenience and prices. They are easy to work with when we need our Boston Terrier's prescriptions renewed. They are our "go to" on site pet supply.

sherryd18
11/26/15

I ordered the flea control I wanted and received it the next day

cliffordm27
11/26/15

Haven't received my order yet. Should have been here day before yesterday. Not Allivet's fault but............can't give five stars.

pjl4
11/24/15

Allivet has been very patient and helpful towards the authorization for the Nexgard prescription.

micheley3
11/23/15

placed our order w Allivet for our boys Dasuquin order and have always had a wonderful experience. Quick shipment and processing of the orders. Will continue to use Allivet for our boys needs :-)

rosemariea
11/22/15

Very easy to place an online order as well as very competitive pricing. Thank You

amieb5
11/20/15

Since I have geriatric animals, they are always in need of medications, many of the very costly. After a lot of research, I found Allivet to be a reputable pharmacy with amazingly low prices for the same products I was getting at my vet's office. In fact, I pay almost half the cost on their most expensive heart medicine. I am so thankful we discovered Allivet.

jodij3
11/19/15

Allivet kept me updated on the status of my order while they we're trying to get my vet to authorize a Rx which took several attempts

luisa67
11/18/15

Their delivery time is great. They also wrap items well.

gilbertos8
11/17/15

My Jully was good only after he received this wonderful vaccine.

kristab2
11/16/15

I tried everything from flea drops to dawn soap to chewable things to spraying my house anything recommend by the vets and nothing was helping I finally saw a commercial about bravecto chewable tabs and instantly the fleas were dying! And haven't came back my dogs have been flea free for 3 months now I'm never going back will always use this product! Thank you so much :)

traceyh18
11/12/15

New to Allivet and could not fault the customer service personnel. They are patient and very thorough. They go out of their way to achieve satisfaction for all. Lovely ladies. Thank you so much, as an International Customer I am thrilled with my products, communication and turn around time, simply brilliant.

marilync24
11/12/15

Allivet has great prices and I have never had any problem with anything I ordered from them. Delivery also shows up at my doorstep very quickly .

maryb226
11/7/15

save money . you get the prescription the same day . when you call they are so nice to you . love it

davidw278
11/4/15

purchased an Alpha Trak that did not work. when I tried to call I waited 20 minutes on the phone just to get a message to "leave a message". NO. message box is full, goodby".

grega27
10/27/15

NOT SURE IF MY REVIEW MADE IT BUT VERY POOR BUSINESS FROM THIS COMPANY. LONG STORY SHORT I BOUGHT THREE ITEMS AND PAID FOR OVERNIGHT SHIP AND ONLY TWO OF THE ITEMS MADE IT. AFTER OVER AN HOUR ON THE PHONE THEY SAID THEY WOULD SHIP THE ITEM TO ME. WHEN YOU HAVE A SICK PET AND COUNT ON THE PRODUCTS TO BE THERE FOR THEM AND THEY ARE NOT .... ITS PRETTY BAD AND ON TOP OF THAT ALLIVET WONT MAKE IT RIGHT WITH THE CUSTOMER??? BAD BUSINESS ON THEIR PART NOT A GOOD WAY TO GET REPEAT CUSTOMERS. I FOR ONE WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH ALLIVET EVER AGAIN AND I WILL USE EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE TO LET EVERYONE WITH PETS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ALLIVET. LETS SEE IF THE REST OF MY PRODUCT COMES IN TWO DAYS? I'M STILL GOING TO BLOW YOUR COMPANY UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BAD BUSINESS.

andrewk63
10/24/15

I received my purchase quick and easy. I felt that this was exactly what buying an item off line should be. Thanks again!

jeffa46
10/13/15

Had issue with shipping. Customer representative was to call me back to resolve. Never got call back.

evelynw10
10/12/15

It was very easy to order and the savings were great.

geraldl25
10/2/15

wonderful service once Alli got script from my vet got pills in record time.

craigs52
9/26/15

My experience related to shipping was NOT a good one. I had my order shipped to a PO Box. Unfortunately, the people in shipping were NOT paying attention to the "ship to" address as they shipped my package via FedEx which DOES NOT deliver to a PO Box and thus creating an issue for me in trying to get the package delivered to my home address. After several calls to FedEx was able to get this resolved. SHIPPING DEPT please pay MORE ATTENTION to the shipping address in the future should Allivet want to continue to receive my business. I am a FIRST TIME customer

nm31
9/24/15

My dog Lucy has Cushings and Allivet was able to give me a really good deal on meds so that my dogs life could be made easier.

kathyd20
9/18/15

My husband and I have many pets, 3 cats, 7 dogs 4 horses and 22 chickens. Some of those are rescues. My hubby is retired and due to my health am on disability. We strive to care for our animals as we would a human member of our family. I have a couple of aged dogs, one being my Lab tar who is 17 and is in the midst of having congestive heart failure. Purchasing her medication from my local very was very expensive. I found Allivet while searching on line and can purchase all 3 medications cheaper that I could purchase one from the vet. This has benefited both my husband and my lab tremendously. Thank you guys so much for having reasonable prices and quick shipping. We will continue to use you guys as our pet pharmacy! Thanks you for helping us to take paramount care of our fur babies!

victors37
9/18/15

ption was best price available. Took 4 days to get even w/paying for 2day air. Won't use next time. Will pay premium cost for local purchase. Time on prescribed drugs is very important. Won't make this mistake again. VS

williamt76
9/17/15

I have nothing but good things to say about the service, quality of the merchandise and the exemplary delivery of my product in a timely manner.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/30/15
Add your answer
Answer
lawrencec22
A: By law, they are not allowed to ship your prescription until they have it in hand, but your vet may call or fax it in and it will be available immediately. You will need to go online and order. They usually ship by USPS, but you can pay extra for speedier shipping if needed.
Helpful answer