US Government's NSF

Rx@allivet.com

128 Reviews for Allivet.com

▼ Sort by: recent

8/30/14

Easy to re-order. Almost half the price less expensive than where I had been ordering from

8/28/14

My experience is always smooth and problem free when ordering. The orders have always been timely as well.

8/27/14

This is so easy for ordering & re-ordering all my needs for my pets. Also don't have to take as many trips to the vet & having to pay office visits.

8/27/14

So far so good using Allivet for ordering supplements for my dog.

8/27/14

Orders can be delivered quickly if ordered early in the week.

8/26/14

This website has better pricing than others. They need some work on customer service in communicating when things are not in stock which will delay the product from arriving when expected.

8/25/14

The site ships so fast, I receive my product in only about 3 days. I save $100 on medication for my dog. They also honor coupons when checking out. I would recommend this site!

Tip for consumers: go to retailmenot.com for additional coupons that Allivet will honor on check out

8/24/14

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products

8/24/14

Always fast and the lowest price around

8/24/14

We had been buying our pet meds from the Vet naturally and then from another online Specialty Pet Pharmacy...til we found Allivet. They have become our one stop source of all our Pet Meds and we have a few special needs dogs..with glaucoma...and seizures and their prices are unbeatable and not to mention fast processing and shipping. Thanks ALLIVET for your service!

8/23/14

they always have my pets medication and they fill and ship fast! Never a problem.

8/23/14

easy website to navigate. quick response to orders. EXCELLENT pricing.

8/22/14

Great prices and good delivery times.

8/22/14

For some reason, this product seems to work with a noticeable difference I don't see in other products

8/21/14

Easy process, great price, quick delivery. Would order again.

8/20/14

A smooth well thought out sales site.

8/20/14

Great prices. Website is easy to navigate.

8/18/14

Allivet is the best-they have fast check out and their prices are excellent

8/16/14

I am so glad I found this company. They are the only ones that carry the digestive enzyme I was used to giving my dog! It's super easy to order online and I receive the shipments pretty quick.

8/16/14

we have allivet for 2 years now. prices are cheaper than the vet and delivey is excellent. Definitely good choice.

8/15/14

Great prices and great service

8/15/14

I have always had good experience with Allivet. The shipping is usually quick, the products do the job; and the site is easy to use.

best price

very good ! easy

8/14/14

very easy to use thank you!

8/13/14

Allivet's website was easy to use and ordering was easy.

8/13/14

I like dealing with this company because:
1. the web site is easy to naviagate and fast
2. Prices are less than my vet charges
3. they have everything
4. free shipping and rewards

8/12/14

Easy to find product. Lowest price including shipping. Very fast and easy to checkout. I'm hard to impress but Allivet did it.

8/12/14

Great prices on Pet Meds! Free shipping was also a bonus!

8/11/14

have been ordering from Allivet for two years now. Have always been happy with their service/deliver is quick/ordering is simple/prices have been consistently cheaper than other pet supply sites that we have researched/shipping has always been free.

8/9/14

easy to find the products I wanted - checkout was simple - prices were competitive.

8/9/14

I would not trust anything or anyone with my cat's health, so I say...when she starts to rub her butt across the astro-turf on the patio....it's like the saying goes .....If it's Wednesday...it must be spaghetti time....Well if it's butt rubbing time....it's Allivet Time.

8/9/14

Great price and next day delivery.

8/9/14

Great service! I saved over 30% of vet price, Allivet accepted PayPal for payment which I like over the internet, no tax in my state and free shipping. Big plus is that they will even contact the vet for the prescription, so I don't even have to mail in the Rx.

8/7/14

My 9 year old boxer was diagnosed with an enlarged heart/heart failure, a was only given 6 months to a year to live. Vetmedin (in addition to 2 other prescriptions) have been a life saver as my boxer has now been fighting this disease for 15 months strong with no signs of quitting any time soon. A vetmedin prescription from the vet has cost us $90 for 50 pills. At Allivet, we spend $105 for 100 pills with free shipping. Needless to say... great deal! The shipping is prompt, and we have never had an issue with a single order. If your pet unfortunately needs medication, and you want to save a lot of money, Allivet is the place for you. A++

8/6/14

First time user. Best price I could find for Revolution for cats. Have not yet received product.

8/5/14

Great prices on pet meds...even better customer service. Staff has expedited shipments for me with just one phone call. Definitely my "go to" merchant for pet med needs.

8/4/14

My ped meds are cheaper and I receive them faster than any other company I've ordered from. I couldn't be more pleased!

8/3/14

Low price and easy to order. Great website with so many quality products to choose from. Will be back!!

8/3/14

i love at it is good

7/31/14

Slow and clunky site. A bit difficult to get around. Good selection and pricing.

Positive!

7/31/14

Generally good service. Had some problems with the web site over the weekend, but cleared up Monday morning.

7/30/14

Heartworm medication is inexpensive. Allivet will even contact my vet for the prescription.

7/29/14

Easy to use, reorder & coupons that actually work. This is my 3rd prescription order and certainly will not be the last! thanks!

7/29/14

EASY CONVENIENT AND SHIPPED IN A TIMELY FASHION

7/28/14

I found the website very frustrating and when entering a promo code it would not take. Which was the main reason I ordered from you. So I did not get my coupon discount plus spent too much time working through your process. I doubt I will order from you again. We shall see.
IF your ordering from this company because they have a full 12 months supply of Trifexis for dogs, think again! You will not get box codes from your purchase to submit to Triifexis for your $25.00 rebate you might as well get it elsewhere and get the box codes for rebate. Allivet does not care once your order is placed.

7/27/14

Allivet offers my pet's prescriptions at 1/3 less of the price that the vet charges, even with shipping.

Great Service, No Problems...... A pleasure to do business with(:

7/27/14

Trifexis is the "one pill a month" way to protect your pet from fleas and heartworms.

The Best Animal Health Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber