US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 40 reviews)

michaelf104

Always great service, fast shipping and great prices. (in 22 reviews)

joet36

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Legitimate

Allivet.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

oneidaa
5/29/16

I found this site when I was looking to alternatives to purchasing IV bags directly from my Vet. The IV bags each were $30 from my vet, when my pet requires a new bag every 5 days. The IV's through my vet was costing me $180/month, which excludes the kidney medication I also purchase for my pet. I am so thankful I came across this site, since I am able to purchase the IV bags for $10 (ish) a piece! The shipping is a little slow since I am in California and they ship from Florida, but overall I am very satisfied!

jims189
5/26/16

I placed an order, mailed in the prescription and my order was fill pretty fast and shipped. It was received in good shape and I will order from Allivet again.

markh228
5/16/16

Our Puppy needs a double hip replacement and the cost of the medication for pair through the local vet was very expensive. I started looking on line for a cheaper way to get the medication. I found the same medication at a third of the price at the vets. Never having ordered pet medications through the mail before I was a little concerned about what I was really going to get. Well I got he package and it is identical to what the vet sold me. Very pleased as this puppy may need to be on this medication daily for over six months after surgery.

catherinef31
5/14/16

I place my order on 5/4 and it arrived on 5/12. I really liked the e-mail updates telling me they received the order, my vet had been contacted, and my order had shipped, in which they included tracking info. You expect the order received and order shipped, but letting me know they had contacted my vet was extremely helpful-perfect! Very please with the service and the pricing-great all the way around.

mariap102
5/10/16

I like the selection of products. Like shopping at the vet. Prompt delivery and prompt fixing my typo in the shipping address. Thanks.

andreab104
5/7/16

I always order a medication for my pet. It's about 25% cheaper at Allivet. They deal with getting the prescription from the vet. I just submit my order. Easy.

caroleb23
5/7/16

has all your pet medical needs and healthy snacks and food. fast delivery. they contacted my vet for the RX. good company.

deannc1
5/4/16

Delivered in the time they promised with a great product

ashleys142
5/3/16

Great customer service!

kerryh33
4/29/16

I have been ordering from Allivet for over a year now and never once had an issue. Everything has shipped properly and quickly. This past order they sent me the wrong eye drops so I called and they apologized like crazy and sent the correct drops out over night at no charge to me. Just told me to send the wrong drops back when I have received the correct ones. They are including a return shipping slip with my new order. As if that wasn't enough 20 mins later the pharmacist called me to apologize for the inconvenience and let me know we will have our new drops tomorrow and I had any questions to call him. Completely above and beyond. I highly recommend Allivet. I pay half as much as I would anywhere else for my dogs glaucoma drops.

rays87
4/28/16

We are done with them this is the 3rd month in a row they didn't fill our auto refill order because one or more medications were on back order. No notice indicating they are sorry they couldn't fill it. The last notice we receive each time is that it is supposed to auto ship. They need to get there inventory and shipping emails in sync so they can correctly notify there customers if something is going to ship.

kims158
4/27/16

Best Prices, fast service .... Name Brand Products .... Helpful staff .... It's a "Win-win" situation for me !!!

johnw467
4/26/16

The Allivet website is getting better at consistently allowing me to log in. I have been buying the enzyme that my german shepherd requires to stay alive from Allivet for about a year now and they do a great job of delivering the product and keeping me apprised of the order's progress.

jenm42
4/23/16

My story is almost identical to Phyllis H's story. I ordered medicine for my dog on 4/14, it is still not here, and not even close to being here. Despite Allivet's Order Acknowledgement page stating 3-4 days for shipping, Allivet's customer service told me that it is really 5-7 days. I did request that they overnight me an order, which they did and I appreciate, but I will end up being charged or I have to spend my time returning the first order. I spend nearly $100 per month for my dog's prescription and will do so until my dog is no longer alive. A company that values their customers would have better shipping policies and waive the charge for the medicine that they know is taking too long to reach their customers. Allivet is probably fine for non-essential goods, but if it's a life saving medication, as is the case for my dog, I would suggest finding another pharmacy.

phyllish16
4/22/16

I ordered
medication for my dog on April 14, but by April 23 it had still not been delivered and I was told it was delayed in transit. Unfortunately my dog will go without his medication for the next several days. All they had to say is that based on their timeframe the package was not late because delivery was within 5 to 7 days. I did not understand the 5 to 7 days did not include the weekend. It would have been nice if they offered to FedEx me an overnight delivery but clearly they didn't do that. They offered no help. Anxiety level that I am now experiencing is not worth the $12 that I saved by going with this company. I will not be doing business with them

valindab
4/15/16

Sniffles, sneezes, and runny eyes, my kitty was feeling soooo blue.
The vet said to contact Allivet, they'll get the right order through.

Azithromycin was the medicine, it was sent within a day.
Now my kitty is happy again, and showing a healthy display!

The right medicine, a quick delivery, my kitty got the care to remember.
Love from the doctor and Allivet, a team that works well together!

Thanks Allivet!

geegeea
4/15/16

My vet faxed in the prescription on 4 April and of today 15 April, the meds still have not arrived. My vet told me that I would probably have the meds in 2 days. I was told that Allivet would call for payment when I left the Vets office on 4 April. Allivet didn't call so I found and called them on 7 April. The first person to whom I spoke saw that a prescription had been faxed in on the 4th. I was transferred to ordering where I paid for the prescription. I thought that I was set but she waited to recontact my vet instead of using the prescription that they had. Due to several mistakes on the Allivet side, I still do not have the medication. The shipping was messed up and the customer service rep told me that the 7 business days was not up so I could not cancel the order. Another rep told me that I could have chosen Fedex for extra money if I had wanted to receive the medication faster. I wasn't offered this when I ordered and my vet said that turnaround was usually 2 days. In general, customer service was abysmal. I realize that mistakes can be made anywhere, and Allivet made several. I will not use them again because they didn't nothing to rectify their mistakes. Instead, I was reprimanded for not not choosing another shipping method and was told that I would just have to wait until next week 17 or 18 April to see if the meds arrive. They would not let me cancel my order so that I could order from another site. My experience with Allivet has been stressful and my poor sick Boston Terrier is still waiting for his medication to feel better.

rebeccar67
4/14/16

Quick, easy, great prices!

ronaldl30
4/11/16

Everything was as advertised ,shipped fast and affordable.

christinec66
4/8/16

Allivet is fast and convenient. They go the etra mile to contact the vet for the precription and saves me the time.

judye10
4/6/16

Don't believe the statement "Satisfaction Guaranteed" . I have had the worst experience ever trying to return an item. The total return would have been less than $20 but it has taken me 4 days of phone calls and promises and still no resolution. Makes me sad!

markw207
4/4/16

I am able to get all my pet Pharmacy needs from Allivet very professional ear & Company shipped my order very quickly and for free I will be using them exclusively from now on for all my pet Pharmacy needs

pault101
4/2/16

FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE WHAT MORE COULD ANYONE WANT

joanies3
4/1/16

I HAD A FEW ITEMS IN MY CART .TRYING TO DECIDE WHAT I NEEDED .. I DID DO A EXTRA ORDER AND HAD IT PROCESSED .. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HERE IN 3 DAYS .. IT WAS NOT SO I HAD TO GO TO THE VET AND GET EXTRA 4 TABS FOR 23.00 .. THEY ALSO COMPROMISED 2 OF MY CARDS ON FILE AND SENT MEDS THAT WERE IN MY CART THAT I NEVER PROCESSED AND SAID THEY WERE AUTO SHIP WHICH I NEVER AGREED TO ..THANK GOOD NESS I WAS ALERTED AND I HAD THEM CANCELLED .. THE 2 CARDS ARE STILL TIED UP AND CANNOT USE THEM UNTIL THEY ARE RECEIVED BACK TO ME .. WARNING DO NOT LEAVE CARD ON FILE OR ANYTHING IN YOUR CART ,THEY WILL LIE AND TELL YOU THAT YOU CLICKED AUTO SHIP .. I NEVER DO AUTO SHIP ON ANYTHING BECAUSE MY GIRL HAS CHF AND MY BILLS RUN HIGH AND CAN HARDLY AFFORD TO ORDER HER MEDS I HAVE TO KEEP MY CARDS OPEN FOR HER MEDICAL ..

barbarab139
3/30/16

Ordered flea/heartworm medication. Allivet contacted my vet and received the authorization and 5 days later I had my order. How easy is that and the price is great.

myschkap
3/29/16

Nice place pretty great shipping and packaged well ! 100% perfect

andieh
3/28/16

The kids who work at allivet have screwed up my order one too many times. I paid extra for fast shipping to nc where I was for the winter and what did they do? Sent it to my home in wv. Then they started shipping an auto shipment which I never ordered and want me to pay to ship it back to them and pay a 15% service charge! I've had it with them, bring your business elsewhere!

terryw58
3/23/16

I have always had the greatest service and good quality products at the absolute lowest prices. I don't even shop around any more.

janicem43
3/18/16

The savings is amazing. The speed of delivery, and FREE delivery over $49.00 was the greatest. The exact same products and brands that my vet sells for a lot more.

vivians32
3/17/16

My dog has to receive IV hydration due to renal failure. Due to a nationwide shortage it is very difficult to purchase Lactated Ringers. I found that Allivet had some in stock so I placed an order for 6 bags on 3/1/16 though I had never used them before. I expected to receive my order in about 1 week. Their price was not great but it was reasonable. They also contacted my vet to get a verbal prescription for my order. On 3/12/16 I went online to check the status of my order and was directed to the FEDEX site only to see that the package arrived damaged at FEDEX in New Jersey on 3/9/16 and was being returned to the shipper per the shipper's orders. I called Allivet that same day to check on the status and was told that my order was being reshipped. Immediately upon hanging up I received email stating that this new order was cancelled. I called Allivet again to find out why it was cancelled and I was told that only the box was damaged in shipping and the product was fine so FEDEX was repackaging the original order and would deliver it to me. Today, 3/17/16, I checked the FEDEX site only to find out that my order was returned to Allivet and was received there yesterday. I called Allivet and asked them to cancel the order. After being put on hold the rep returned to my call and said they would return my money and I would see it in my account in 2 days. No apology, no explanation and no offer to try again, perhaps with expedited shipping. I will never use this company again simply because they don't seem to care about their customer or their business.

ejl2
3/12/16

Disappointed, as I expected a discount because I keep buying from this site.

josepht79
3/10/16

The winter never happened and spring is upon us already. Allivet's on top of the weather with a sale price and free shipping for tick medicine. Keep up the good work!

megm13
3/8/16

Our dear pup needs NexGuard as he's allergic to flea salvia! Allivet makes this medication easier to keep on our shelves.

donnae13
3/8/16

great price haven't received yet so little early for a review

hankp8
3/8/16

Have been using Allivet for the past year, and find they give excellent service, high quality products, and very reasonable prices. Couldn't be happier.

davidm399
3/3/16

Very good price and prompt service. I'll definitely use your company again.

bobbim4
2/25/16

Wonderful experience!!! Product arrived very quick! Very pleased and will be using again!!

shereenr
2/24/16

I have 3 senior dogs, all who are on various meds for arthritis and incontinence. Being able to purchase at a reduced price, in bulk and have them delivered is a wonderful thing for me and my ole puppers!

carolc55
2/19/16

Great product for the price. Just add peanut butter and they slide right down.

carent3
2/18/16

I needed to order a ear wash for my dog. They had exactly what the vet suggested. Checked other sites and this one was the best price. Thanks Allivet!

johnl303
2/18/16

Prices very good. Easy to locate medication with menu finder. Would recommend to all friends with animals.

ellenc28
2/16/16

My medication was shipped via USPS on 2/9 and I still don't have it. It was scheduled for delivery on 2/12 but for some unfathomable reason USPS redirected the package from VA where I live to Chicago on 2/11. The medication has been sitting in Chicago since 2/14 without moving. As a result I will have to go to my veterinarian and buy the medication since my dog needs it by tomorrow. I don't think I will be using Allivet again.

bees22
2/5/16

Allivet has the best prices for pet needs. If you are reading this you know that pets can be expensive. Check them out! The service is excellent!!

davidp200
2/2/16

Allivet has been a great source for ordering Rimadyl for my pitbull who has a bad back due to age. They have great prices, fast shipping, and great customer service. Also the Rimadyl helps my dog to be more active and enjoy days without pain.

williamm189
2/1/16

Number 1 was the cost versus at the vet. Number 2 was the ease of ordering other than Allivet having to get the prescription from the vet. Number 3, when everything was finally okayed, the product was at my home in less than 24 hours. I don't particularly care to have to pay $27.00 to have my order shipped cold, think it is a little exorbitant considering it's only frozen gelpacks. They are not that expensive. William C Moss

vih5
1/30/16

After waiting 9 days after I initially placed my order, the crushed box arrived at my door step only to be further disappointed when I opened up the box to discover that the medication I ordered was not in the deliver but instead was shipped another medication. Mind you, it was a cheaper medication. My poor 12 year old dog have been in pain and needed this injectable medication and now it's going to take more time to get it. Needless to say, I'm soon disappointed with Allivet. Will not be ordering from them again and advise you against it as well.

susanx16
1/28/16

I use to use Petmeds but found prices at Allivet to be better.

johni220
1/27/16

I shopped all over for the the internet for the Rx I needed for my dog and Allivet had the best price and best service by far. The order was easily placed and shipping was prompt. They will be my default doggie drug store forever.

janineb6
1/27/16

I very satisfied with Allivet and it's staff. After comparing prices with other web sites I've found they can't compare.

richm214
1/26/16

I placed my order Jan 17th at approx 11:30am. it's now the evening of jan 26th and I still don't have my dogs medicine. I know there was an east coast storm but seriously. this will be my first and last time using allivet. sincerely. Rich Moeslein

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Allivet