US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

anthonyt28

Great prices on pet meds...even better customer service. (in 17 reviews)

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 16 reviews)

dennisg25

Compared to other internet sites for pet meds both prescription and non prescription the prices are cheaper ! (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

yelenas4
10/25/14

Very easy to use this web side!

dennisg25
10/25/14

Super user friendly site,easily navigated. Compared to other internet sites for pet meds both prescription and non prescription the prices are cheaper ! Cheaper than the big box online pet med sites.One item I purchased the Hi Vite was $30 at our vet. Only $7.99 per bottle on Allivet ! with free shipping. New customer and with 3 dogs I will be a returning customer !

gregb39

EASY TO NAVIGATE SITE. GREAT PRICES

colleenc11
10/24/14

So easy to order & best prices!

rebeccak17
10/24/14

Wonderful customer service. Jennifer was very helpful answering all my questions. Check out was easy and fast. Thanks for a great experience!

janisl3
10/23/14

Very rude customer service people and supervisor, were young, rude little girls with big attitude except one named Claudia which was very sweet but the call got disconnected. The site is no longer easy to navigate and does not prompt to order things that go together. Will not order from them again and I order often.

Tip for consumers: No tips....without good customer service it's not worth bothering with them. There are so many good on-line vets pharmacies with great, helpful customer service which is what makes a company.

georges101
10/23/14

Great place for per meds.

sheilap8
10/22/14

Easy Cheep and comes right to your door.

joane5
10/21/14

They are very prompt and easy to order from. Also, the price is great. Thanks for the service.

traciem3
10/18/14

Easy process and the website was easy to navigate!

myrap4
10/16/14

Great product super fast shipping!!!

maryellens1
10/16/14

Order was filled quickly and shipped out the following day....Chumlee thanks you for his medicine!

susans101
10/15/14

Have been ordering for a long time. Very pleased with speed of delivery!

lynettea2
10/14/14

Best price on heartworm med, additional discount available on web site, free shipping. BINGO!

janett34
10/14/14

Very easy to use. Would like to be able to list things like Whipworm, heart worm, fleas etc and have site give me list of products that control those things. also had to keep listing "whipworm dog" in search after looking at each individual product. Again, it would be better if all product suggestions would stay available to search rather than having to search after every product. Would be nice if I could compare products.

tammif
10/13/14

Excellent customer care, always ships quality products in a timely manner.

maggiea5
10/13/14

Wow I am truly impressed on how easy it was to order my pets prescription medication and how quickly it arrived. Thank you so much for such great service!

danw45
10/12/14

Very easy purchase process. Quality products at great prices!

pauld91
10/11/14

I have been using ALLIVET for over a year now and they are the best prices on the net for Rx for my dog as well as other over the counter meds for dogs. Great service , quick shipping

bonniea11
10/10/14

Great product, easy reorder, quick service! Nice job Allivet!!

daleh31
10/9/14

Allivet is my go to mail order provider for cat & dog flea, tick, heart worm medications. Also quick service. They contact my Vet and OKs are obtained for my preferred product,which is Revolution. I find it works best for my pets and is easy to apply. On-line ordering is quick and easy and a few days later it's in my mail box. How convenient is that?

robertr91
10/9/14

Allivet only took me, no more than two minutes to order,pay by Credit Card, & review my order & click to order. Seriously, it took me longer to type this out.
Try them out, you won't be sorry.
Bob Ridley
Hot Springs,AR

helenb28
10/8/14

very satisfied 5 stars

victoro11
10/5/14

Great experience! Great prices! Only delay was setting up the account. Otherwise, all went well.

juliel28
10/2/14

great product. Fast delivery1

alberts45
9/30/14

Great

theresak6
9/29/14

Very convenient shopping experience and very cost efficient. I really liked the PayPal payment option.

robr26
9/27/14

Website did not allowed for city and state to be entered when I first was entering personal data. Have to go back at check out and edit the information to add this information. Was not easy to order.

jenniferl61
9/27/14

Easy to use website, cheapest I found online. gave you the coupon code to put in so you don't have to search for one! haven't recieved yet, but shipping was free and i don't expect any problems.

teresap11
9/26/14

my orders are sent very quickly which is good since i always wait until the last minute

kristie24
9/24/14

Everything was pretty straight-forward about the purchase. They have great prices and shipping was fast. My concerns are:
1. there is not enough product information on many of the supplements. I had to go to other sites to find product facts, and
2. shipping discounts and policies aren't especially clear and sometimes contradictory

johno50
9/22/14

My experience was good

carolei2
9/21/14

Free shipping along with a much lower price than from my Vet, friendly service when I call with a question, and prompt delivery of my order, equals an excellent shopping experience! Thanks, Allivet!!

georgeanno
9/19/14

the site kept crashing..... had to restore several times to get through the order...almost gave up. I found it difficult to find the text boxes in which to type to sign up.....there were misleading blue boxes that I thought I needed to type in but not.

sharont19
9/18/14

This is absolutely the BEST website for ordering pet prescriptions that I have found.Their service is outstanding...they contact my vet for renewal of prescriptions, they mail prescriptions right away, they have everything I need and their price is right. I couldn't be happier and I have recommended this website to friends. Thank you, Allivet!

lynettek
9/18/14

great so glad to find this cologne for my dogs

sheilap7
9/17/14

I have been buying prescription meds for my cat and two dogs from Allivet because the prices, products, and service is great. I haven't had any problems with receiving my order or the quality of their products. I will continue to use Allivet for my pet's prescription needs.

carolynb22
9/16/14

Great prices on everything for my dog.

lorenl15
9/14/14

as always , real easy site to use, prompt deliveries

christinez1
9/14/14

allivet is extremely easy to deal with because they will contact my vet and take care of everything and there product saved my dogs life!

richardc84
9/12/14

always a trusted source

candaceh4
9/11/14

This website is the best. I get on pull up what I need, place the order and see my merchandise within 5 days . Allivet makes it so easy and simple. I love it. I am so glad this is avaialbe to order online. Thank you Allivet!!!

vickic6
9/6/14

I have been buying vaccine for my horses from Allivet for at least the past three years. I am very satisfied. The vaccine is packaged in a cooler and arrives in a quick and timely manner.

shawnp11
9/5/14

The product works and i saved 50$ using Allivet!

randis1
9/5/14

The best pharmacy. The best service. The best prices. The fastest shipping. The easiest website to use. Need I say more?

andream50
9/5/14

Very easy website to navigate. I found what I was looking for quickly and the price was $30 less on Allivet!

sharonm57

very quick service

vickym15

Easy to order.

bonnieb38
9/4/14

easy to navigate. excellent product selection & pricing. very good customer service

lindac63
9/4/14

best prices on the web. fast turn around and great customer service.

4 Photos for Allivet