US Government's NSF

9/30/14

Great

theresak6
9/29/14

Very convenient shopping experience and very cost efficient. I really liked the PayPal payment option.

robr26
9/27/14

Website did not allowed for city and state to be entered when I first was entering personal data. Have to go back at check out and edit the information to add this information. Was not easy to order.

jenniferl61
9/27/14

Easy to use website, cheapest I found online. gave you the coupon code to put in so you don't have to search for one! haven't recieved yet, but shipping was free and i don't expect any problems.

teresap11
9/26/14

my orders are sent very quickly which is good since i always wait until the last minute

kristie24
9/24/14

Everything was pretty straight-forward about the purchase. They have great prices and shipping was fast. My concerns are:
1. there is not enough product information on many of the supplements. I had to go to other sites to find product facts, and
2. shipping discounts and policies aren't especially clear and sometimes contradictory

johno50
9/22/14

My experience was good

carolei2
9/21/14

Free shipping along with a much lower price than from my Vet, friendly service when I call with a question, and prompt delivery of my order, equals an excellent shopping experience! Thanks, Allivet!!

georgeanno
9/19/14

the site kept crashing..... had to restore several times to get through the order...almost gave up. I found it difficult to find the text boxes in which to type to sign up.....there were misleading blue boxes that I thought I needed to type in but not.

sharont19
9/18/14

This is absolutely the BEST website for ordering pet prescriptions that I have found.Their service is outstanding...they contact my vet for renewal of prescriptions, they mail prescriptions right away, they have everything I need and their price is right. I couldn't be happier and I have recommended this website to friends. Thank you, Allivet!

lynettek
9/18/14

great so glad to find this cologne for my dogs

sheilap7
9/17/14

I have been buying prescription meds for my cat and two dogs from Allivet because the prices, products, and service is great. I haven't had any problems with receiving my order or the quality of their products. I will continue to use Allivet for my pet's prescription needs.

carolynb22
9/16/14

Great prices on everything for my dog.

lorenl15
9/14/14

as always , real easy site to use, prompt deliveries

christinez1
9/14/14

allivet is extremely easy to deal with because they will contact my vet and take care of everything and there product saved my dogs life!

richardc84
9/12/14

always a trusted source

candaceh4
9/11/14

This website is the best. I get on pull up what I need, place the order and see my merchandise within 5 days . Allivet makes it so easy and simple. I love it. I am so glad this is avaialbe to order online. Thank you Allivet!!!

vickic6
9/6/14

I have been buying vaccine for my horses from Allivet for at least the past three years. I am very satisfied. The vaccine is packaged in a cooler and arrives in a quick and timely manner.

shawnp11
9/5/14

The product works and i saved 50$ using Allivet!

randis1
9/5/14

The best pharmacy. The best service. The best prices. The fastest shipping. The easiest website to use. Need I say more?

andream50
9/5/14

Very easy website to navigate. I found what I was looking for quickly and the price was $30 less on Allivet!

sharonm57

very quick service

vickym15

Easy to order.

bonnieb38
9/4/14

easy to navigate. excellent product selection & pricing. very good customer service

lindac63
9/4/14

best prices on the web. fast turn around and great customer service.

anitat3

ok

tristanz2
9/2/14

good product very happy with it

annettem10
8/31/14

Great site. Quick delivery. Offer rewards points. Comparing prices they are
the best!

timp27
8/31/14

Great prices. Almost half off than at my vet.

teric3
8/30/14

Easy to re-order. Almost half the price less expensive than where I had been ordering from

kathym41
8/28/14

My experience is always smooth and problem free when ordering. The orders have always been timely as well.

bonniec23
8/27/14

This is so easy for ordering & re-ordering all my needs for my pets. Also don't have to take as many trips to the vet & having to pay office visits.

am3332
8/27/14

So far so good using Allivet for ordering supplements for my dog.

tammib
8/27/14

Orders can be delivered quickly if ordered early in the week.

susang40
8/26/14

This website has better pricing than others. They need some work on customer service in communicating when things are not in stock which will delay the product from arriving when expected.

jessicat21
8/25/14

The site ships so fast, I receive my product in only about 3 days. I save $100 on medication for my dog. They also honor coupons when checking out. I would recommend this site!

Tip for consumers: go to retailmenot.com for additional coupons that Allivet will honor on check out

joet36
8/24/14

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products

ardenc
8/24/14

Always fast and the lowest price around

davidb218
8/24/14

We had been buying our pet meds from the Vet naturally and then from another online Specialty Pet Pharmacy...til we found Allivet. They have become our one stop source of all our Pet Meds and we have a few special needs dogs..with glaucoma...and seizures and their prices are unbeatable and not to mention fast processing and shipping. Thanks ALLIVET for your service!

deboraha7
8/23/14

they always have my pets medication and they fill and ship fast! Never a problem.

stephens67
8/23/14

easy website to navigate. quick response to orders. EXCELLENT pricing.

judithd3
8/22/14

Great prices and good delivery times.

alanm66
8/22/14

For some reason, this product seems to work with a noticeable difference I don't see in other products

colleens13
8/21/14

Easy process, great price, quick delivery. Would order again.

paulc101
8/20/14

A smooth well thought out sales site.

dannyf11
8/20/14

Great prices. Website is easy to navigate.

jenniferg39
8/18/14

Allivet is the best-they have fast check out and their prices are excellent

sheilat6
8/16/14

I am so glad I found this company. They are the only ones that carry the digestive enzyme I was used to giving my dog! It's super easy to order online and I receive the shipments pretty quick.

samuelh36
8/16/14

we have allivet for 2 years now. prices are cheaper than the vet and delivey is excellent. Definitely good choice.

rogers136
8/15/14

Great prices and great service

Best Animal Health Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber