US Government's NSF

Rx@allivet.com

88 Reviews for Allivet.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

Slow and clunky site. A bit difficult to get around. Good selection and pricing.

Positive!

7/31/14

Generally good service. Had some problems with the web site over the weekend, but cleared up Monday morning.

7/30/14

Heartworm medication is inexpensive. Allivet will even contact my vet for the prescription.

7/29/14

Easy to use, reorder & coupons that actually work. This is my 3rd prescription order and certainly will not be the last! thanks!

7/29/14

EASY CONVENIENT AND SHIPPED IN A TIMELY FASHION

7/28/14

I found the website very frustrating and when entering a promo code it would not take. Which was the main reason I ordered from you. So I did not get my coupon discount plus spent too much time working through your process. I doubt I will order from you again. We shall see.
IF your ordering from this company because they have a full 12 months supply of Trifexis for dogs, think again! You will not get box codes from your purchase to submit to Triifexis for your $25.00 rebate you might as well get it elsewhere and get the box codes for rebate. Allivet does not care once your order is placed.

7/27/14

Allivet offers my pet's prescriptions at 1/3 less of the price that the vet charges, even with shipping.

Great Service, No Problems...... A pleasure to do business with(:

7/27/14

Trifexis is the "one pill a month" way to protect your pet from fleas and heartworms.

7/26/14

So easy

7/26/14

I have been ordering my dog's Dasuquin from Allivet since last year. The prices are cheaper than the vet's office, and I also get free and fast shipping.

7/25/14

Allivet is my #1 source for pet medications and products. Always easy to order and quick delivery. I have referred them to my friends and family many times.
Thanks for your great customer service.

7/25/14

A+. They had the Heartguard I wanted and a reasonable price! Thanks Allivet!

great customer service.

easy & convenient

7/24/14

I have had no problems using this online sight. Prescriptions always come on time.

Great!!!

7/22/14

Good price!

7/21/14

great pharmacy and fast/easy

7/20/14

awsome price, easy to order, hope the shipping and everything else goes as smooth?

7/18/14

Best price for the product I needed.

7/18/14

Allivet has been the best, quickest most inexpensive online pharmacy for my lil' pups heart medicine. They are the BEST!!!

7/18/14

Best price I could find on our pet's medication and the website was super easy to use. This order was for a refill. Only took a couple of minutes to complete.

7/16/14

Simple, easy, and great savings over the vet.

7/16/14

Always priced right,and always fast delivery.

Great prices and products

7/16/14

great price for tapeworm meds

7/15/14

quick and easy. best prices for what i need

7/15/14

The medication my dog needs was much less expensive than the other vet prescription sites and I got free shipping also. Being on a fixed income, I will
definitely order her Novox from Allivet again.

7/14/14

I ordered from Allivet once before because the price is good for the same medication I could buy at the vet's office for far more. It arrived promptly last time, so when it was time to order again and the price was even better, the decision was easy.

7/13/14

Great prices and quick delivery! Love that they keep the RX on file! Easy quick reorder process.

7/13/14

I get this medication cheaper with the shipping costs than at my vet's office in town. Great Prices!

7/10/14

I always order from Allivet. The site is easy to use and shipping is fast and well packed.

7/8/14

Love Allivet!! Need Latanoprost for my Molly's glaucoma and Allivet was the cheapest around. It came quickly, wrapped securely. When I have to contact Allivet for anything, whoever I talk to is courteous and knowledgeable! Always a nice experience either on line or when calling directly!! And, did I mention the price!!!

7/6/14

Allivet has been a delightful business that provides everything I have needed and
some. My wife and I were having problems with Molly when we first got her from a shelter in July 2010. Molly was a stray with issues. She was stressed out. She also suffered from separation anxiety.

I noticed that Allivet could be contacted if needed. I contacted them and got the help promptly. Molly is a HAPPY-HAPPY LOVE BUG! She is a Bagel (Beagle and Basset Hound mix). Nancy and I thank you so much for being there for us.

7/6/14

Ordering was easy, pricing was awesome and the best around. I will be getting all of my pet medications through here in the future.

7/5/14

GREAT SITE. GREAT PRODUCTS. GREAT PRICES. GREAT SERVICE.

7/5/14

I've been dealing with this company for several months. The use of their site is very easy. Their prices are great. Delivery is always on time and I've never had an issue with anything. My vet also loves dealing with them. Easy and fast! You can't beat them! So glad I stumbled upon them. I tell all my friends about them and the ones who have tried them agree.

7/4/14

I found all the product I was looking for and for the best price !!!

7/4/14

This is my first time using Allivet and it was pretty easy to use and very economical.

7/4/14

We ordered our first prescription and received it immediately. They Allivet verified my prescription with Dr. Johnson almost instantaneously! Thank you Allivet

7/3/14

I ORDERED IVOMEC THIS MORNING AND CALLED TO CONFIRM THE ORDER.
I HAVE USED IVOMEC SINCE 1994 FOR MY GOATS AND DOGS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH IT.
ALLIVET OFFERS IT AND IS SO EASY TO USE THEIR ON LINE ORDERING.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS COURTEOUS WHEN INQUIRING FOR THE SHIP INFORMATION.

7/3/14

ordering was easy and did not have to pay for shipping a plus and rating is a five

7/2/14

it good for us to be able order on line it's good.

7/1/14

Quick and straight to the point.

7/1/14

Allivet has consistently low prices, fast shipping and easy checkout.

6/30/14

Best price around for the medication I need. Also they allow coupons to save a little money. Very happy with the fast service, too!

6/29/14

I am always pleased with my shopping experience at allivet. Thanks for the great prices and high quality.

6/7/14

My dog had been on adequan fir 3 years. Meds were usually purchased from my vet. This time I ordered frim Allivet because it was cheaper, buyer beware. After first and second doses in two separate months, my dog has had seizures right after administration of shot. I believe this med was tainted or made elsewhere other than manufacturer. They would not replace. Reported to FDA. Although cheaper you do not know what you are getting. Manufacturer sent ne new viles, no issues using those viles. Do not trust these cheaper products, you never know what you will get!!

The Best Animal Health Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber