US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 22 reviews)

anthonyt28

Great prices on pet meds...even better customer service. (in 18 reviews)

joet36

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

susand44
1/26/15

This order went extremely smooth, I placed my order - and it was at my home within just a few days. Each time I return to Allivet it gets easier and easier.

dawni3
1/26/15

Ordering my dog's pain medication is so easy with Allivet. My veterinarian provides the prescription that allows me to order multiple times. I save time, get a quality product, and save money. I highly recommend having your pet prescriptions ordered from Allivet. They make it so easy!

jonathanj21
1/19/15

Good Prices, Easy Checkout experience. First time ordering and will order again!

johnb352
1/17/15

Reorder is quick and convenient, price is good, and the free shipping is a bonus.

deborahh29
1/17/15

Prices are 10% less than the local vets office. Customer service answered quickly and was very helpful. And I can use PayPal as my payment source. They also offer automatic shipments at a 5% discount and additional periodic discounts. I am very satisfied with Allivet as my Pet Rx source.

janew47
1/16/15

Nothing could be easier AND my vet recommended the site and service.

roxannat
1/15/15

Allivet's price on the Equine Joint Supplement I use is a little less expensive than any other vendor I've found.

davidl158
1/14/15

I found this site easy to navigate, and good prices. A little pushy with autoorder.

hollya5
1/12/15

Best price for revolution on the web! Very easy to navigate the ordering process. I will definitely order from them in the future.

pierrep13
1/9/15

Easy to navigate the website and fast service and delivery!!!

cynthiam22
1/7/15

Looking for pet medications online can be difficult and time consuming. Kudos out to Allivet for having the medication in a generic Carprofen for our best friend. Making him feel better is our job and Allivet has helped us do just that, by offering the generic at a reasonable price. Thank you Allivet. You Rock!

kristiw1
1/6/15

After being a loyal Pet Meds customer since 2003, I was told that this year they could no longer honor my fixed reorder price. They would however price match. I gave Pet Meds the lower price Allivet had for Iverhart Max. Pet Meds said they would also have to charge me Allivet's slightly higher shipping price and I couldn't use a Pet Meds coupon for the price match. So what then is the advantage to remaining a Pet Meds loyal customer? Might as well switch to Allivet and avoid having to shop for lower prices and calling back several times!

kimberlyh26
1/6/15

Excellent experience and pricing. Will be using the site in the future

stevenk
12/28/14

When it's time to reorder my pet's medications, I compulsively do an internet search before ordering. The result is that I shouldn't bother because I always end up ordering from Allivet.
Easy to navigate website and checkout, best prices and fast delivery.

lawrencec22
12/25/14

I have been spending about $100 per month or over two years with Allivet, mainly to purchase Vetoryl for my Maltese who suffers from Cushing's disease. The Vetoryl has performed well, and until now, so has Allivet. I recently had a problem with a shipment that was delayed. Allivet had not shipped it out as quickly as normal, and USPS compounded the problem with errors and tracking system failure. The order did finally arrive on the day I used the last of my pet's medication.
In the meantime, I contacted Allivet and at first they blamed USPS (at least partially with good reason), but called me back and informed me that they were in the process of re-shipping the order via FedEx. They called my vet to renew the prescription, which was the final refill in that series, and re-shipped the order as promised. In other words, they provided exemplary customer service.
I would also like to say that others on SiteJabber who have said Allivet ships outdated medications and cheaper brands are wrong. This has never been the case with any of my orders from them in over two years of monthly orders, and I doubt that any of those negative claims are even true.
This experience has left me very much impressed with Allivet's customer service, their willingness to admit there was a problem, and the fact that they took timely action to solve the problem.
As a management professor, I recommend this episode as an excellent case study example of how to provide superior customer service even when things are not going well. I plan to use it in my own classes.
Kudos to Allivet.

brendab23
12/24/14

Great prices and excellent customer service.

williams305
12/20/14

Great way to get mess for our dog

aideas
12/14/14

EXCELLENT customer service and compare their prices with the costs of your VET! They provide free shipping on many orders and fast shipping too! I received top service, they got the prescriptions from my vet via fax and everything for us. My vet was charging me a fortune for some supplements for my dog with cancer, Allivet is saving me a fortune! THANK you so much!!!!

heidim6
12/6/14

Easy. Good prices on Rx meds

tomg64
12/4/14

Allivet has been great. I have been getting my pet medications and supplies here since I found them over two years ago. The prices are consistently low and the customer service is outstanding. I have no problems recommending Allivet to anyone.

darlenea2
12/3/14

Very good price and free shipping for the only product which works with our sheltie. I highly recommend it to all of my grooming customers.

lisac75
12/1/14

Easy to use web site, and I love the prices.

melissar30
11/29/14

Best Price on Comfortis... Super fast & free shipping! Will definitely order from Allivet again!

lynnc39
11/28/14

Always great!

shirleym37
11/21/14

rating procedure is dubious; I hope it can be improved..

sandraa25
11/19/14

Easy to use and best price for my dog's heart worm and flea prevention.

janetm25
11/19/14

Allivet is so easy to deal with. Their site is super easy to navigate. Three clicks and my order was placed!

davidh183
11/18/14

The first time you must input a lot of data; to include animal, vet, address(es) and CC data. But that is expected for a first time use. However, they make it a little easier with a vet lookup. (However, my billing address was a little flawed with a City/State - Zipcode miss match which made me input a number of times or they would have gotten a 5 star rating.) Worried about the time to ship and shipping time given they have to first check the prescription with the vet. We'll see and then I'll update my rating.

sennettt
11/14/14

so far I have not received my order. Days of delay whilst 2 different people wrote me letters about shipping suggestions and one drug item I bought. As of the 12 November nothing has arrived.

wow - Hope I win the phone

anthonyh43
11/13/14

So far so good. The order process was easy now waiting for the product.

lindap54
11/13/14

Repeat buying of Orbeseal - same price as 10 months ago. Best price of any site for this product and a coupon too. Thanks!

ambern1
11/13/14

Great service. Get medicine with in a few days. Great!!!

akikof
11/12/14

It was so easy to understand all processes and everything was so clear !

pams26
11/9/14

Always a user friendly website!

hectorb18
11/5/14

You get the same product that is available from the vet's pharmacy but MUCH better prices and free shipping. I highly recommend Allivet for all of your pet's needs and vet's prescriptions.

adriennek
11/3/14

Great site, my vet recommended it and I'm very glad she did. Any and all medication or medical supplies I have ever needed for my pets are sold here for much cheaper than I have seen anywhere else. Shipping is free over $100, but shipping costs aren't bad otherwise. I always receive my order in less than a week as well, often in just a few days.

matthewb62
11/3/14

Always a very fast and easy transaction. Glad we found you!

colins36
11/2/14

I've been ordering from Allivet for several years, and they always have the lowest prices on my dog's prescriptions. Again this year, they are at least 20% cheaper than any other retailer I found.

joshuas52
11/1/14

Great experience. They took care of contacting vet to get RX and shipped product out fairly quickly. Price was best anywhere!

brendak15
10/29/14

pages slow loading

roberts196
10/28/14

Prices typically competitive or better. Fast service. Interacts seamlessly with my vet. Threshold for free shipping a bit high.

susanap2
10/26/14

Excellent!

laurenw17
10/26/14

Horrible!!! Ordered and paid and was debited immediately! Waited 7 days and called when the order never arrived. Took 5 tries to get a human on the phone who kept repeating that it was delivered already . Asked for a manager, waited on hold for 20 minutes for "Anna" to tell me it was delivered! I said I either need my $75 back or I need my order and she said there was nothing they could do!! Had to report this fraud to my bank! BEWARE it's a scam!! Take your money and ship somewhere with no delivery address or signature!!! Shame on them! Plenty of reputable companies to choose from with actual customer service!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here!

yelenas4
10/25/14

Very easy to use this web side!

dennisg25
10/25/14

Super user friendly site,easily navigated. Compared to other internet sites for pet meds both prescription and non prescription the prices are cheaper ! Cheaper than the big box online pet med sites.One item I purchased the Hi Vite was $30 at our vet. Only $7.99 per bottle on Allivet ! with free shipping. New customer and with 3 dogs I will be a returning customer !

gregb39

EASY TO NAVIGATE SITE. GREAT PRICES

colleenc11
10/24/14

So easy to order & best prices!

rebeccak17
10/24/14

Wonderful customer service. Jennifer was very helpful answering all my questions. Check out was easy and fast. Thanks for a great experience!

janisl3
10/23/14

Very rude customer service people and supervisor, were young, rude little girls with big attitude except one named Claudia which was very sweet but the call got disconnected. The site is no longer easy to navigate and does not prompt to order things that go together. Will not order from them again and I order often.

Tip for consumers: No tips....without good customer service it's not worth bothering with them. There are so many good on-line vets pharmacies with great, helpful customer service which is what makes a company.

georges101
10/23/14

Great place for per meds.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: hi, i live in miami and i see allivet is located in hialeah. i was wondering if instead of waiting for a package to be delivered i could come pick it up?
3 weeks ago
khaleda4
A: Hello, yes, you can stop by our pharmacy during the hours of 8:30am -6pm to pick up your meds. Please call ahead to make sure its ready for pickup. Thank you for choosing Allivet.com! Have a great day!
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Allivet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Allivet