US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

anthonyt28

Great prices on pet meds...even better customer service. (in 17 reviews)

lisab85

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. (in 19 reviews)

joet36

Allivet is a great place to get your pet meds and other products (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aideas
12/14/14

EXCELLENT customer service and compare their prices with the costs of your VET! They provide free shipping on many orders and fast shipping too! I received top service, they got the prescriptions from my vet via fax and everything for us. My vet was charging me a fortune for some supplements for my dog with cancer, Allivet is saving me a fortune! THANK you so much!!!!

heidim6
12/6/14

Easy. Good prices on Rx meds

tomg64
12/4/14

Allivet has been great. I have been getting my pet medications and supplies here since I found them over two years ago. The prices are consistently low and the customer service is outstanding. I have no problems recommending Allivet to anyone.

darlenea2
12/3/14

Very good price and free shipping for the only product which works with our sheltie. I highly recommend it to all of my grooming customers.

lisac75
12/1/14

Easy to use web site, and I love the prices.

melissar30
11/29/14

Best Price on Comfortis... Super fast & free shipping! Will definitely order from Allivet again!

lynnc39
11/28/14

Always great!

shirleym37
11/21/14

rating procedure is dubious; I hope it can be improved..

sandraa25
11/19/14

Easy to use and best price for my dog's heart worm and flea prevention.

janetm25
11/19/14

Allivet is so easy to deal with. Their site is super easy to navigate. Three clicks and my order was placed!

davidh183
11/18/14

The first time you must input a lot of data; to include animal, vet, address(es) and CC data. But that is expected for a first time use. However, they make it a little easier with a vet lookup. (However, my billing address was a little flawed with a City/State - Zipcode miss match which made me input a number of times or they would have gotten a 5 star rating.) Worried about the time to ship and shipping time given they have to first check the prescription with the vet. We'll see and then I'll update my rating.

sennettt
11/14/14

so far I have not received my order. Days of delay whilst 2 different people wrote me letters about shipping suggestions and one drug item I bought. As of the 12 November nothing has arrived.

wow - Hope I win the phone

anthonyh43
11/13/14

So far so good. The order process was easy now waiting for the product.

lindap54
11/13/14

Repeat buying of Orbeseal - same price as 10 months ago. Best price of any site for this product and a coupon too. Thanks!

ambern1
11/13/14

Great service. Get medicine with in a few days. Great!!!

akikof
11/12/14

It was so easy to understand all processes and everything was so clear !

pams26
11/9/14

Always a user friendly website!

hectorb18
11/5/14

You get the same product that is available from the vet's pharmacy but MUCH better prices and free shipping. I highly recommend Allivet for all of your pet's needs and vet's prescriptions.

adriennek
11/3/14

Great site, my vet recommended it and I'm very glad she did. Any and all medication or medical supplies I have ever needed for my pets are sold here for much cheaper than I have seen anywhere else. Shipping is free over $100, but shipping costs aren't bad otherwise. I always receive my order in less than a week as well, often in just a few days.

matthewb62
11/3/14

Always a very fast and easy transaction. Glad we found you!

colins36
11/2/14

I've been ordering from Allivet for several years, and they always have the lowest prices on my dog's prescriptions. Again this year, they are at least 20% cheaper than any other retailer I found.

joshuas52
11/1/14

Great experience. They took care of contacting vet to get RX and shipped product out fairly quickly. Price was best anywhere!

brendak15
10/29/14

pages slow loading

roberts196
10/28/14

Prices typically competitive or better. Fast service. Interacts seamlessly with my vet. Threshold for free shipping a bit high.

susanap2
10/26/14

Excellent!

laurenw17
10/26/14

Horrible!!! Ordered and paid and was debited immediately! Waited 7 days and called when the order never arrived. Took 5 tries to get a human on the phone who kept repeating that it was delivered already . Asked for a manager, waited on hold for 20 minutes for "Anna" to tell me it was delivered! I said I either need my $75 back or I need my order and she said there was nothing they could do!! Had to report this fraud to my bank! BEWARE it's a scam!! Take your money and ship somewhere with no delivery address or signature!!! Shame on them! Plenty of reputable companies to choose from with actual customer service!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here!

yelenas4
10/25/14

Very easy to use this web side!

dennisg25
10/25/14

Super user friendly site,easily navigated. Compared to other internet sites for pet meds both prescription and non prescription the prices are cheaper ! Cheaper than the big box online pet med sites.One item I purchased the Hi Vite was $30 at our vet. Only $7.99 per bottle on Allivet ! with free shipping. New customer and with 3 dogs I will be a returning customer !

gregb39

EASY TO NAVIGATE SITE. GREAT PRICES

colleenc11
10/24/14

So easy to order & best prices!

rebeccak17
10/24/14

Wonderful customer service. Jennifer was very helpful answering all my questions. Check out was easy and fast. Thanks for a great experience!

janisl3
10/23/14

Very rude customer service people and supervisor, were young, rude little girls with big attitude except one named Claudia which was very sweet but the call got disconnected. The site is no longer easy to navigate and does not prompt to order things that go together. Will not order from them again and I order often.

Tip for consumers: No tips....without good customer service it's not worth bothering with them. There are so many good on-line vets pharmacies with great, helpful customer service which is what makes a company.

georges101
10/23/14

Great place for per meds.

sheilap8
10/22/14

Easy Cheep and comes right to your door.

joane5
10/21/14

They are very prompt and easy to order from. Also, the price is great. Thanks for the service.

traciem3
10/18/14

Easy process and the website was easy to navigate!

myrap4
10/16/14

Great product super fast shipping!!!

maryellens1
10/16/14

Order was filled quickly and shipped out the following day....Chumlee thanks you for his medicine!

susans101
10/15/14

Have been ordering for a long time. Very pleased with speed of delivery!

lynettea2
10/14/14

Best price on heartworm med, additional discount available on web site, free shipping. BINGO!

janett34
10/14/14

Very easy to use. Would like to be able to list things like Whipworm, heart worm, fleas etc and have site give me list of products that control those things. also had to keep listing "whipworm dog" in search after looking at each individual product. Again, it would be better if all product suggestions would stay available to search rather than having to search after every product. Would be nice if I could compare products.

tammif
10/13/14

Excellent customer care, always ships quality products in a timely manner.

maggiea5
10/13/14

Wow I am truly impressed on how easy it was to order my pets prescription medication and how quickly it arrived. Thank you so much for such great service!

danw45
10/12/14

Very easy purchase process. Quality products at great prices!

pauld91
10/11/14

I have been using ALLIVET for over a year now and they are the best prices on the net for Rx for my dog as well as other over the counter meds for dogs. Great service , quick shipping

bonniea11
10/10/14

Great product, easy reorder, quick service! Nice job Allivet!!

daleh31
10/9/14

Allivet is my go to mail order provider for cat & dog flea, tick, heart worm medications. Also quick service. They contact my Vet and OKs are obtained for my preferred product,which is Revolution. I find it works best for my pets and is easy to apply. On-line ordering is quick and easy and a few days later it's in my mail box. How convenient is that?

robertr91
10/9/14

Allivet only took me, no more than two minutes to order,pay by Credit Card, & review my order & click to order. Seriously, it took me longer to type this out.
Try them out, you won't be sorry.
Bob Ridley
Hot Springs,AR

helenb28
10/8/14

very satisfied 5 stars

victoro11
10/5/14

Great experience! Great prices! Only delay was setting up the account. Otherwise, all went well.