US Government's NSF

Rx@allivet.com

78 Reviews for Allivet.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

Allivet is my #1 source for pet medications and products. Always easy to order and quick delivery. I have referred them to my friends and family many times.
Thanks for your great customer service.

7/25/14

I was given a coupon to save $3 but did not see any place to put it...

7/25/14

A+. They had the Heartguard I wanted and a reasonable price! Thanks Allivet!

great customer service.

easy & convenient

7/24/14

I have had no problems using this online sight. Prescriptions always come on time.

Great!!!

7/23/14

I found the website very frustrating and when entering a promo code it would not take. Which was the main reason I ordered from you. So I did not get my coupon discount plus spent too much time working through your process. I doubt I will order from you again. We shall see.

7/22/14

Good price!

7/21/14

great pharmacy and fast/easy

7/20/14

awsome price, easy to order, hope the shipping and everything else goes as smooth?

7/18/14

Best price for the product I needed.

7/18/14

Allivet has been the best, quickest most inexpensive online pharmacy for my lil' pups heart medicine. They are the BEST!!!

7/18/14

Best price I could find on our pet's medication and the website was super easy to use. This order was for a refill. Only took a couple of minutes to complete.

7/16/14

Simple, easy, and great savings over the vet.

7/16/14

Always priced right,and always fast delivery.

Great prices and products

7/16/14

great price for tapeworm meds

7/15/14

quick and easy. best prices for what i need

7/15/14

The medication my dog needs was much less expensive than the other vet prescription sites and I got free shipping also. Being on a fixed income, I will
definitely order her Novox from Allivet again.

7/14/14

I ordered from Allivet once before because the price is good for the same medication I could buy at the vet's office for far more. It arrived promptly last time, so when it was time to order again and the price was even better, the decision was easy.

7/13/14

Great prices and quick delivery! Love that they keep the RX on file! Easy quick reorder process.

7/13/14

I get this medication cheaper with the shipping costs than at my vet's office in town. Great Prices!

7/10/14

I always order from Allivet. The site is easy to use and shipping is fast and well packed.

7/8/14

Love Allivet!! Need Latanoprost for my Molly's glaucoma and Allivet was the cheapest around. It came quickly, wrapped securely. When I have to contact Allivet for anything, whoever I talk to is courteous and knowledgeable! Always a nice experience either on line or when calling directly!! And, did I mention the price!!!

7/6/14

Allivet has been a delightful business that provides everything I have needed and
some. My wife and I were having problems with Molly when we first got her from a shelter in July 2010. Molly was a stray with issues. She was stressed out. She also suffered from separation anxiety.

I noticed that Allivet could be contacted if needed. I contacted them and got the help promptly. Molly is a HAPPY-HAPPY LOVE BUG! She is a Bagel (Beagle and Basset Hound mix). Nancy and I thank you so much for being there for us.

7/6/14

Ordering was easy, pricing was awesome and the best around. I will be getting all of my pet medications through here in the future.

7/5/14

GREAT SITE. GREAT PRODUCTS. GREAT PRICES. GREAT SERVICE.

7/5/14

I've been dealing with this company for several months. The use of their site is very easy. Their prices are great. Delivery is always on time and I've never had an issue with anything. My vet also loves dealing with them. Easy and fast! You can't beat them! So glad I stumbled upon them. I tell all my friends about them and the ones who have tried them agree.

7/4/14

I found all the product I was looking for and for the best price !!!

7/4/14

This is my first time using Allivet and it was pretty easy to use and very economical.

7/4/14

We ordered our first prescription and received it immediately. They Allivet verified my prescription with Dr. Johnson almost instantaneously! Thank you Allivet

7/3/14

I ORDERED IVOMEC THIS MORNING AND CALLED TO CONFIRM THE ORDER.
I HAVE USED IVOMEC SINCE 1994 FOR MY GOATS AND DOGS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH IT.
ALLIVET OFFERS IT AND IS SO EASY TO USE THEIR ON LINE ORDERING.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS COURTEOUS WHEN INQUIRING FOR THE SHIP INFORMATION.

7/3/14

ordering was easy and did not have to pay for shipping a plus and rating is a five

7/2/14

it good for us to be able order on line it's good.

7/1/14

Quick and straight to the point.

7/1/14

Allivet has consistently low prices, fast shipping and easy checkout.

6/30/14

Best price around for the medication I need. Also they allow coupons to save a little money. Very happy with the fast service, too!

6/29/14

I am always pleased with my shopping experience at allivet. Thanks for the great prices and high quality.

6/7/14

My dog had been on adequan fir 3 years. Meds were usually purchased from my vet. This time I ordered frim Allivet because it was cheaper, buyer beware. After first and second doses in two separate months, my dog has had seizures right after administration of shot. I believe this med was tainted or made elsewhere other than manufacturer. They would not replace. Reported to FDA. Although cheaper you do not know what you are getting. Manufacturer sent ne new viles, no issues using those viles. Do not trust these cheaper products, you never know what you will get!!

5/27/14

Allivet really amazes me, I live in Guayaquil-Ecuador and even so, all of my orders come faster than any other website, at the lower price!! Thank you Allivet!!! =)

5/23/14

If you have pets dont spend all that money at the vets. I had heard of Allivet before and I was spending so much money at the vets on meds it was insane. My good friend told me about Allivet wow what a difference in prices, I found out that vets get there meds from Allivet and then sell it at there clinic at a marked up price. I stopped spending money at the vets and now get my pet meds from Allivet. The people who help you are actuall pet owners that trully do care about your pet and not just try to sell you products to make money. They actually told me not to buy a product they have and recomended another that was at a lower price wow nice thank you guys.

5/20/14

They sent expired medicine and did not want to refund me my money. I threw a fit and they finally agreed to only give me refund for half of the prescription. I would avoid using this company even if they are cheaper. NOT WORTH THE HEAD ACHE!

3/11/14

Allivet has the best prices bottom line.They carry everything we need and the customer service is really good. I love my vet but Allivet has better prices on meds and better expiration dates. Plus I just buy more than one thing that covers the shipping and they send treats that make my doggy happy and the coupon makes me happy. (see my doggy pics). Love emmm! Thanks ya'll

3/1/14

Very disappointed,

All meds, and I don't care if they are for animals or humans have at least a 1 year shelf life. The med I ordered, if fresh, can have a longer shelf life than a year. Allivet sent me old stock with a use by date of less than 6 months. They don't notify you of any problems with your order. Example;
backorders, out of stock etc. They just let you wait and have to contact them for answers. If I didn't need the meds they sent me it would have gone back. I have dealt with many online companies for pet meds before but, none that treat customers like garbage. People aren't stupid and no matter what generic excuse you come up with, you are WRONG!

2/25/14

My vet recommended Panacur to my 10 wk puppy who had so many worms her belly was huge and her skin had bold spots all over. Within two weeks of dosage her fur is shiny and worm free I'm very pleased with the results . Great Service and a fast shipping i will buy from ALLIVET again :)

1/22/14

i am a repeat customer to Allivet !! . I. have always been able to by my medication with an easy checkout, fast delivery , item as described. Great Company i highly recommend it !! Excellent

1/17/14

I had to come back and leave a review considering I rely on reviews before purchasing online. I found Allivet.com and I was surprised how many good reviews they had. Not just in one place either. Bizrate, google trusted, and somewhere else I cant remember where at the moment. But then I came here and I was surprised to see such horrible reviews. I was so confused. Do I save money at the risk of never getting my order? I took the chance as the savings allowed me to buy two items we needed. My order went great. The only hold up was with my old vet. My new vet took care of the prescription quickly. Which brings me to believe many of these reviews are people pointing the finger at the pharmacy when they should really question their greedy vet. Allivet helped me through the entire process and recontacted my new vet quickly. I was surprised how nice they were! I had to leave a review that will allow the next pet owner to save money and understand that this is a lot like human meds. If your doctor doesn't send the prescription the pharmacy can't do anything. Legally that is!

1/17/14

I have ordered from Allivet on many occasions and have always been very satisfied with the prices and service. I have recommended them to family and friends.

1/13/14

Why is it that companies cannot understand simple shipping instructions? Every order I make, the first line of the shipping address says DO NOT USE FEDEX TO SHIP HERE..... I just placed an order with Allivet..... they confirmed it and even emailed me to say they will make SURE not to use FedEx..... just got a confirmation of shipment... WITH FEDEX GROUND!!!!!!! How many times do you have to POUND things into their heads???????? How hard is it to READ and FOLLOW directions?????????

The Best Animal Health Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber