US Government's NSF

11 Reviews for AirSplat

▼ Sort by: recent

reubenp5
10/7/13

Hey don't ever use this site I got an ak-47 from this sight and it didn't work we sent it back three different times and it still is crappy it only shoots upside down if your lucky .

austinw10
7/31/13

I frikn LOVE Airsoft and so im picky about buying a gun and any other equipment and after i ordered a couple of time from AirSplat, there is no one that i would trust even more when buying my new guns and equipment.

maxm40
7/31/13

I would strongly recommend airsplat to any possible customers! They have wonderful prices, products, and service!
When I purchase an airsoft gun/gear I always check other websites first to detirmen the best deal, 9/10 times the winner is airsplat. And when I buy that item their checkout and payment options are always secure and under control. Lets say something goes wrong with the order, (which never really happens) just call or inform them and their costumer service will get on it instantly. I strongly recommend airsplat.

johnathanc6
7/23/13

This review is provided by Airsplat Army Portland.

We have purchased many things through Airsplat.com. The best experience we have had was one purchase. We purchase a A&K SR25k. We had so many questions about this gun. Airsplat answered them and more. After purchase it off there web page we wanted to upgrade it. Again back to airsplat.com. We have upgraded this so far I am afraid to take it out of its bag and brake it in! LOL Airsplat customer services answers to my questions where dead on with what what was shipped. I can not be happier!

Airsplat Army Portland

marcc16
7/22/13

I bring my gun here all the time to get repair and maintained.The techs do a great job on my gun and always have a recommendation on what i can do to improve the quality and performance of my toys. Everywhere else is overpriced and they take forever. I can drop off my gun in the morning and pick it u the same day. Airsplat U guys ROck

bradleyy2
7/9/13

Dealing with Airsplat has been such a great expierence. Any time I have ordered something from them it has come within a few days, well packaged, and in great condition. Their website is well layed out and designed esspecially after the reworking of the site. Their customer service and marketing people are wonderful to deal with as well when I have requested promotional items and sponsoring of airsoft events here in CT they always went above and beyond expecting nothing in return but a few pictures. Airsplats prices are pretty comparable with other retailers and they offer a 110% price match which is always great for those of us who like to shop around. I highly recommend them for your airsoft needs they are totally a one stop shop from equipment to videos about equipment and guns you would need for airsoft.

reviewerr2
5/25/13

I purchased a KHW M4 which had a problem with the bolt. When I contacted them they told me how to fix the problem, which made it worse. I sent the gun back to them (with all the parts) and they told me their recommended modification voided the warranty and they would not fix the gun. Add to this they did not (nor ever did) return any of the other parts other than the nonfunctional gun. After about I year I gave up calling the purchase a total loss.

wilconc
5/11/13

Love this place, best service in the industry. Don't get stuck up service from others or wait forever in line.

pinkiep
9/5/12

Airsplat is great on their prices; they offer good guns for little money and usually do their work and get you your stuff. However, they sometimes make shipping mistakes, and when they do, you probably aren't getting your stuff, your money back or anything else. Personally I haven't had a problem with them; all my stuff arrived and is fine and dandy. But be cautious ordering from this site unless you are ordering some cheap stuff.

charlesf4
5/29/12

I have purchased 3 guns from this site in the past year. All of them arrived on time with minimal issues. One of the bags of BBs I ordered broke during shipment, but Airsplat replaced it right away for free. I will be shopping here again.

jamesm15
6/19/10

Have shopped with Airsplat twice in the past 8 months. Both times, items received were WRONG. I don't know if shipping problems occur often with them or not, but both times I've had a LOT of headaches dealing w/ their customer service agents, who seem lackadaisical and don't genuinely care about satisfaction.

They are a decent online Airsoft retailer only if they ship your order right, but otherwise I'd advise against shopping here. Go elsewhere like Airsoft Extreme or Airsoft Megastore, two of the more reliable and top-notch stores

Best Online Stores for Airsoft Guns Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber