US Government's NSF

499 7th Avenue (Fashion Tower), 19th Floor, South
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
It's time for our Semi-Annual BOGO Sale!
Get Offer

People interested in AdoreMe are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 209 reviews)

natsuw

VIP membership is great deal, without a stress of obligation to have to spend money every month. (in 67 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 59 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sandrag31

I love

nicolew35
7/9/15

Love love loved it. The blue color is beautiful! Cup size was a tiny bit big but I'm very flat chested.

tanyab14
7/9/15

The arrival of any package is great - but especially lingerie! The package was neat, the product had a flaw though. The bra was great, the panties had a small hole/tear in the seam. I'm not one to waste my time sending back an inexpensive item. I will order again.

hollyb18
7/9/15

Though I had no issues while a customer, I decided to cancel my account because I received 13 emails from them in one day. Trying to cancel is where the nightmare started. I replied in the many emails that I wanted to cancel, but no response. I then read on their website that you had to "call". I then proceeded to call, only to be put on hold in excess of 20 minutes each time, and no one came to the line. The third time I sat on hold 47 minutes, and someone finally came the line, and began telling me all I was "losing" by canceling. When I reiterated yes, I wanted to cancel, the phone mysteriously hung up. I called back, this time recording it, waited 55 minutes, finally someone came on the line, gave them same what you are missing speech, and - imagine - the call mysteriously disconnected again! Stay away from this company at all costs! They will send you ridiculous amounts of email - communication to the excess - but when you want out, the communication will drop of total zero.

dorothys26
7/8/15

Quality, beauty and fits perfect!

kelseyb8
7/8/15

This site alone cannot be real- I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and found out that they have hundreds of complaints like mine: the company will send you a cancellation confirmation, then you will find out months later that you "took a pay vacation" and have racked up $100s of dollars in cheap lingerie. At first, you may think you made the mistake, but when it happens one and then two more times, and you have screamed at their poor customer service workers and have definitely NOT agreed to charge anything or maintain any sort of relationship with this cretin of a company that basically ends up stalking you, your inbox and your credit card, you realize this is how they do business. It must be the only way they can make money off selling cheap lingerie. I wrote them many times saying I have the cancellation confirmation an that I never want to hear from th ever again, only to find they have yet again charged my credit card.

This is not a real business. It is a scam.

The Better Business Bureau contacted them twice to "resolve the dispute" and they never even replied- because they're so used to it.

Do NOT get involved with this shady company. My cancelled bank account keeps sending me correspondence to let me know they keep trying to charge me. It's been THREE YEARS.

heatherl30
7/7/15

My first braw set was beautiful

bobbyw16
7/7/15

I love the options I can buy for women

jessamael

Love it!

tonyg46
7/7/15

I love what I got shipped fast and I got it fast. easy pay. And what i got was very soft and make be feel sexy, Perfect..

christinat18
7/7/15

I love the products and my boyfriend loves the products as well.

anastasiab5
7/7/15

I absolutely loved the service and product I received from this site. Definitely 5 star worthy!

janed97
7/6/15

Adore Me takes your money and does not give it back.

If you sign up for a VIP membership you read all the benefits, but of course, not the fine print. Because you automatically assume that the site has good integrity. Well you were wrong.

Each month they take out $40 to turn into store credit. Great, you realize that and you go ask for a refund. They remind you you have 30 days to do it. Ok. So you ask to be taken off of VIP, you do not want $40 a month in store credit, ok the rep does that. The next month, another $40 taken out. You call, the same thing. This happens over and over again they DON'T TAKE YOU OFF OF VIP. I had to cancel my card because the their impotence and immoral burglary.

I don't want a copy and paste response from your rep saying, there's two options blah blah blah, 10 minute wait on the phone. No. There wasn't always a pay as you go option, AdoreMe included that after so many people complained.

The terms of the membership are ABSOLUTELY NOT clearly stated.

If I didn't get a refund within 30 days they, would turn it into store credit, that is store credit indefinitely. They do NOT give you your money back no matter what. The sales reps do not have that power over the phone. They take your $40 and it goes right to the company. Now I am forced to buy their products. How is that moral at all?

Not only that, to even look at their collection, you must create a membership or sign in. No one wants your spam mail, Adore Me. Please make some serious changes about refunds. It is so immoral what you're doing, you guys are robbing people.

tessab1
7/6/15

Super fun to shop and fast shipping

rebeccab50
7/5/15

Pleasant and easy! No other way I'd handle such a nerve wracking experience. Thanks Adore Me!

bethw24
7/5/15

Beautiful , sexy, AND comfortable bras, panties, and lingerie. I have purchased at least 15 sets and have loved all of them!

ametab
7/5/15

I was a little bit irritated it took so long to get here but it was definitely worth the wait, I love my new outfit.

rachelo11
7/5/15

I'm addicted! I haven't bought one piece that I haven't absolutely loved. Everything has fit perfectly, and every piece is gorgeous. Plus, I always receive my orders within a couple of days.

stephaniee16

Excellent

patricial29
7/4/15

As a new AdoreMe customer, I was initially uncertain about this company. Thank you, AdoreMe, for proving your worth and making me a very satisfied long-term customer. Your customer service team helped guide me to the correct sizing and recommended bra/panty sets that I would be happiest wearing. (I'm a 58-year old grandma; so, I was concerned about age-appropriateness!!) I am now a frequent shopper. (BOGO free was a nice added bonus during your Summer Sale.) Please continue to offer these beautifully made bras in my size (36G).

anitrab
7/4/15

I am so thrilled and pleased to be part of the AdoreMe family! Love the products and the great service!

patriciaj19

Saw the commercial. Ordered the cutest set. Thanks

marquestab
7/3/15

The selection of apparel was very large and gorgeous. The ordering process was simple and my set was delivered in 4 days.

laurenk19
7/3/15

My bra and panty came in good time. I love the way the bra fits. True to size. Didn't realize the underwear was see through but very comfy. Very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend this set.

allisonj20
7/3/15

Love this set! It's a beautiful blue color.

suzannec16
7/3/15

An easy shopping experience and I loved the item I purchased - would definitely shop back again

brigettej
7/2/15

Easy but torn I wanted them all

xenap
7/2/15

Perfect fit and makes me feel sexy!

brittaneym
7/2/15

Perfect. Just what I was looking for!

ricardom21
7/2/15

I had bought a set, panty and bra, for a female friend and I enjoyed watching her put them on and she let me take them off of her!!! :)

angelal30
7/2/15

I have more sets from this place than I care to admit (an entire dresser full...not a drawer--the entire dresser)....great consistent fit, variety of styles and colors, just all around very happy with them!

arielb10
7/2/15

I feel the sizes run a tad large in panties and bra but so comfy and gorgeous!

kristinar2
7/1/15

I love adore me! Everything fits perfectly, it looks great, I feel great in them and it's comfortable!

wandaw9
7/1/15

I haven't worn the set yet. Tried it on and immediately loved it.

carolek6
7/1/15

Everything I've bought has been INCREDIBLE! I have not had to return anything yet because the size guides with every outfit paired with reading the reviews to see if people find the outfit to be a little too big/small has been awesome!
I recommend it to all my friends and have ordered for a couple years now. I have no desire to try other sites. LOVE the cute, sexy, comfortable outfits. And the Corsets are sturdy. I've never ordered bras/panties, but the sleepwear and lingerie is amazing!

roxanner4
6/30/15

I love the quality of all the purchases I've made. True to size 95% of the time.

lawrencec24
6/29/15

My experience with adoreme was very pleasant

brittanyc10
6/29/15

I ordered two sets I got them mailed super quick which was awesome and the they were both very true to size which was amazing

elizabethr50
6/29/15

I'm getting married in just under a month and have bought 3 different sets from here. First off, the packaging was honestly the cutest thing ever! It was extremely well-made, comfortable, and perhaps most importantly, affordable. Can't wait for my future husband to see it!

danielg74
6/29/15

Love getting these outfits for my wife, and she looks great!

neil-n-brendahb
6/29/15

Comfortable, huggs me like a second skin. And my hubby loves them to. He say's oh so smooth.

tezcanb
6/28/15

Products exceed of my expectations

vanessae4
6/28/15

Fast shipping. Perfect size. Great product for price. Love it!

kellyr56
6/28/15

So easy to order, I ordered a beautiful bra & pantie set, fabric is so soft..Love it, think I am hooked!!!!

emilyb38
6/28/15

Great options, great fit and great price. Love getting new panties every month! They are such a good fit!

amyh67
6/28/15

Great pricing for matching feel good under clothing

chrisf74
6/28/15

You just can't beat the quality or how wonderful you'll feel putting on anything you buy from AdoreMe

elizabethj36
6/28/15

I love all the different designs.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
lisaw97
A: No I called them about this and they said if I cancel my membership they will take the 40 dollars they stole from my bank account (aka "membership fee") as well.
6/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for AdoreMe