US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 187 reviews)

natsuw

VIP membership is great deal, without a stress of obligation to have to spend money every month. (in 64 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

veronicah5
4/16/15

Great product and great customer care

bonitad1
4/16/15

Quick easy and able to get what I was looking for.

johnm455
4/15/15

Happy with lingerie and sitell hut slow down on the emails in my email. 2 to 3 emails a day too much

tarah22
4/15/15

Really love the stuff that I have already order and I have told some of my friends about it!!!! I know that I would be ordering more stuff in the next few months and hopefully that they would sell some winter pamajas by the fall months

mallorys3
4/15/15

My bikini that I ordered is perfect! I love it! Good material.

priscillag5
4/15/15

Loved all my pieces, soft and so comfortable.

ignazios

Really enjoy it

rosag7

It's the best

lenoram1

Prompt delivery. .good quality. .love it

pourtt
4/15/15

Great stuff for my wife very seductive an sexy. For a great price. You cant go wrong.

kellym94
4/14/15

Comfy, soft, classy, sexy. Can't say anymore

angela-2
4/14/15

everything is amazing !!!!

rihabe
4/14/15

I bought some bras and some night gowns , the only thing i can say is amazing the quality was great as well as the styles - i had some doubts abt the size so i spoke with the stylist . She was super nice and made feel like i was asking my sister . Over all i love " adore me "

amandaf23
4/14/15

I ordered one bra , it was alright . But because I didn't skip the month they charged me 51.66 . I went on the account and saw I had a credit of 35.99 . So I called the company and waited on hold for 20 minutes until they hung up on me. I called back to get "info about VIP" and the girl said she would refund me . The money has still not been put back into my account . Still waiting .

suelig
4/14/15

I love the experience and variety!!!

davidc200
4/13/15

the fit and finish of her bra and panties was wonderful..I'll be back.

emilyr29
4/13/15

While at first I was skeptical that the reasonable prices meant a lapse in quality, I have been very impressed with the Adore Me brand. I have bought two months in a row now and feel I couldn't get anything better, anywhere else. Love the soft fabrics and fine craftsmanship. I will continue ordering in the future.

ashlied
4/13/15

I love the selections. My orders came very fast and I am 100% satisfied with my purchased. I recommend these beautiful pieces to others daily.

jodyt11
4/13/15

I love everything I have purchased from adore me . The quality is better then I ever thought it could be for the price . Turning all my gal pals on to this company.

eddiep15
4/13/15

My selection looks like nice French lingerie. Fits great and high quality.

nicolec33
4/13/15

Easy to pick and fast shipping!! Quality of items really nice!! My hubby loved what I got!!

chloef4
4/13/15

I bought one item, not realizing that I was subscribing for a service that would automatically charge my card because it was not made clear and was in the "fine print." It automatically charges your card every month for $39.50 to add "credit" to your account. It took two months for me to realize what was going on, which is past their date for refunding your money. You are also unable to cancel your subscription or remove your card information from their site without the help of one of their customer service phone representatives. I waited 15 minutes on the phone for a customer service representative who told me they couldn't refund me and that I would have to use the credit or just lose the money. If I use the credit, I'm going to get charged another $39.50. My only other option would be to go on a "credit vacation" where my account is frozen for three months and I can't unsubscribe in that time. Absolutely ridiculous.

mariahm2
4/13/15

The best experience I've ever had with receiving and buying my undergarments.

savanahp
4/13/15

I have bought multiple set's from Adore Me, and I love each and every one of them. Great deals, perfect fit, variety of styles; these are just some of the reasons why I love Adore Me. I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future. You will love this site and the products they have to offer!!

pamelaw22
4/12/15

I have found nice sets in the right size and shap for mr

robertw138
4/12/15

Bought a set for my wife and she love it.

kp39
4/12/15

I ordered a robe from Adore Me and I wasn't pleased so I never ordered from them again. However, I just had a look at my credit card and they have been charging me for two months around 55.00, Jan and Feb. Either this website is not secure for credit cards or the company is a scam. I'd be careful, I am calling them right now to get this sorted. I buy a lot online but I've never had a website charge me for something I didn't purchase. Interestingly enough, this website never sent me a purchase of confirmation to my e-mail as most websites do after a transaction has been completed, so it's difficult to prove this, as they are using the exact purchasing IDs/information as compared to the initial purchase made. I mean I am not going to go broke over 100 bucks but they better help me sort this out!!

ys18
4/12/15

In 2013 I had ordered some lingerie from Adore Me without realizing I had signed up for their "VIP" service. Several months later I realized that my bank account was debited monthly of $39.95 totaling almost $200. I contacted Adore Me customer service to be told that I cannot be refunded my money and would have to use the credits. So like a fool, I went ahead and used the credits and ordered what I could and had the customer rep cancel my account. That was in 2014. A year later March 2015, after having my debit card compromised by an unknown service merchant, and relocating to a new area, in my city, I checked my bank statements to see what merchant had access to my account and I was shocked to find out that Adore Me was still taking money out of my account totaling almost $500 in their so-called "VIP store credits". There's no way I'm buying any lingerie from this company for that amount of money. If I wanted to spend that amount of money on lingerie I would go to a high end boutique here in NYC where I live.
After calling customer service, I was told that I could only be refunded for 3 months and would have to email their claims department for the refund of the rest of my money (that customer rep was actually very nice and professional and she understood my frustration and outrage). I then received this email from their claims department --->"Hello Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to email us. If you have sent an email request for a refund of your store credit you will receive a separate email response within a week.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer care directly, as this is a request platform only. Unfortunately replies to emails are not monitored and will not receive a response. Have a great day! Best Regards,Claims Department"
It has been more than a week, so I decided to call their customer service department again today and explained the situation and cited what the email from their claims department stated and I was given this response: "a response takes about 30 days and this is our customer service department. I don't have the tools here to help you with recovering your money and I'm only being honest with you. Whatever the email said I can tell you that it takes about 30 days". Are they seriously thinking that I must wait 30 days for a response to get my money back when their email stated that I will get a response in about a week and to contact their customer service with questions??? I will wait a few more days to make it a two week waiting period and if I don't get a written or verbal response from Adore Me, I will seek other actions against this company, because this is not good business practice on their part. I'm really DISAPPOINTED that this is what this company does to its customers and expect to have customers return for future purchases.

sunshines6
4/11/15

Great fit! Even greater look!

rosiem5

They fit perfectly

amandaf22
4/11/15

First of all, anyone with a brain can see most if not all of these 5 start reviews are fake. This company steals designs and calls them their own, secretly charges your account month after month, won't refund your money, and if you try to cancel they hang up on you. Not only that, the products are cheap and delivery takes way longer than they say. Never shop here

damonw11
4/11/15

I like that AdoreMe shows the set & caters to Plus size women.

kristiw3
4/11/15

Love the products and love the ease of the process.

tinaa20
4/11/15

I became a fan of VS when they introduced pretty bras for 36DD size women even though their selection was small and I hated their marketing campaigns. Now with the amazing selection from AdoreMe I can run forever away from those pink stores promoting unhealthy images. The AdoreMe models look more like my body type (size 8 with big boobs!) and the fit and quality of my first bra from AdoreMe made me order 3 more immediately after the first day of wearing it. True to size, well made and pretty, pretty, pretty!!

kylec25
4/10/15

Surprised my Fiancée with a set and she was overjoyed

jamiei3
4/10/15

This is the first retailer I've found that offers beautiful lingerie pieces for people with DD+. I wish I had found out sooner about Adore Me! Every set I've gotten has fit perfectly and looked beautiful. Every month I can't wait to pick out a new set! Thank you making beautiful lingerie for DD+ women affordable, sexy, and comfortable!

rekkop
4/10/15

Every girls loves to feel pretty and this does the trick for me.

toyneshas
4/10/15

No more excuses! I purchase a set every month to ensure each moment with my soon to be husband is memorable from the start. He loves them all.

janaej
4/10/15

Perfect idea! I love nearly everything: the selection of styles and sizes, the quick & FREE shipping, easy monthly service, frequent sales & promos and not that I need it, but the return policy is a bonus too.

I only have two gripes: the style quiz is inaccurate and when something is out of stock in your size, you can't easily add it to your wishlist or get notified of it being restocked. If you do get a restock notice it won't necessarily be for your size...at all.

emc9
4/10/15

Didnt realize till I cut the tags off that there cheaply made bra had something sharp poking into my back hence giving me a sore. Apparently the tag was the barrier between that and my skin. They wouldn't take a return because the tags were off. Then I get online to see that they have charged my Bfs credit card WITHOUT warning and without permission for a store credit? Part of the VIP thing? I read all the VIP info and charging a card on file without authorization WAS NOT ON THERE. Go with Victoria secrets. Better bras, same price, less hassle.

christam4
4/9/15

Easy to order, arrived on time, fits and looks great!

karriep
4/9/15

Great experience...would Definalty recommend to friends

alyssak3
4/9/15

I am so angry with this company. I made a $7 purchase back in December to try and had no problems. I am now realizing I have been charged $39 a month. I did NOT sign up for the VIP membership or these fees. I now have $140 in store credit that will not be refunded. This Business is an absolute scam. Not to mention trying to get ahold of this company is nearly impossible. Ive sat on the phone for over an hour and received nothing.

katim
4/8/15

I have ordered 3 items from Adore Me and was pleasantly surprised that they all fit perfectly! I am 27 and have a very small build 5'1'' 100 lbs, I have always had a difficult time finding lingerie that fits me so I love that I have found this site!!

ashleyb82
4/8/15

First purchase from the sight. Will order again from here!

ericaa9
4/8/15

Loved all the items I bought!!

cindyb44
4/6/15

I love the product and the efficiency of delivery is great!

tracyf21

Love everything so far

rainyej
4/6/15

I ordered my shipment and received it sooner than I thought. Loved the overall experience.

natet5
4/6/15

I saw the commercial for adore me and thought I'd get my wife a nice surprise, just because.

Had a great easy experience. My wife loved what I bought her "and so did I ".

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
veronicag8
A: Yes, but I believe it expires within a year, so make sure you use it soon.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe

From the business
AdoreMe?
Click here to post a review