US Government's NSF

772 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

nicolew24
8/23/14

Beautiful swimsuits that fit perfectly. Great service and shipping speeds

christinah19
8/22/14

This was my first time ordering with Adore Me and so I was a little nervous. It's always hard to know how something is going to look, fit and feel out of the catalog and in real life. My new set fits beautifully. Comfortable with the perfect lift. Husband came into the bathroom while I was getting dressed and commented on how good it looked (SUCCESS!). I love my new set and I will absolutely be ordering again.

kristag1
8/22/14

I'm obsessed. That about covers it.

daniellem19

Loved It!!!!

theresem3
8/22/14

I love adore me. Excellent lingerie at an affordable price with fast delivery.

alexac4
8/22/14

Love, love, love it!!! Forget Victoria secret! Adore me is more affordable and way cuter. Only lingerie I will ever buy

wendyo4
8/22/14

Great prices...true to size and quality product. Extremely happy with my purchase!

scottc55
8/21/14

Great designs, fabulous material awesome fit

juliep24
8/21/14

I love this place! Great quality, and great prices..what is not to love?

kathrynh6
8/21/14

Loved the flirty new corset!

denniss63
8/21/14

Excellent company. All products are high quality and their service is great. Pricing affordable quality lingerie. Love their selection s.

aarons40
8/21/14

Exceeeded all expectations....very sexy!

kristeni
8/21/14

Good quality. Great price. Love the pieces I've purchased!

chrisd95
8/21/14

Would be a better experience if you could use a prepaid debit card!

gloriad7
8/21/14

The last bra i bought i cant remember what its called i absolutly love. My wish is that it came in more colors. I would buy everyone of the colors. Customer service has always been helpful with my questions, and ive never returned a bra. Ive only ever had one that i hated and it fit my sister who loved it. So it was a win situation anyways.

alliek7

I love AdoreMe , the sizes r bang on. Quality is great
I have never had to return anything I have ordered. Love
Love love!!!

sarahg44
8/21/14

It was great! Items are as described, true to size, and as reasonable with pricing as most department stores!

alysep
8/21/14

Best experience ever! Loved my product and GREAT customer service! I will deff continue ordering from them

indiar1
8/21/14

Excellent everything looks just like it does in the picture. And everything fit perfectly

susanh76

doesn't get any better

carolined10
8/21/14

Great fit! Fabulous wrapping!

judithl3
8/21/14

Really nice and sexy underwear. Good quality!

kierstene1
8/21/14

I was a little wary of ordering bras online because they all fit differently. I ordered a 38D and it fits me perfectly. I couldnt be happier!

jenniferb66
8/20/14

What a crock of $#*!!!!!!!! Thanks for stealing my money... Items still with tags on them as a gift but over 30days can't return and can't refund my money for the subscription because its been over 30 days since it started coming out without me knowing. Upset

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them unless you wanna get robbed.

kelleed
8/14/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! When you buy, if you click on the cheaper price, you are inadvertently being assigned a membership so that this company will charge you 39.95 every month whether you buy something or not. In addition, I never received the item I ordered. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the postal service or with the company but I never received the item and they had it in their warehouse. In order to refund me, I had to pay a 5.00 restocking fee. Why? I'm pretty sure it never even left the shelf! All in all, they charged me 2 months for their bogus membership and will only refund me one of the months. Either way, shady business practices. I put a stop payment on my bank account just to ensure that this charge is gone because I heard that others have had problems with this company. Again- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

anyam1
8/14/14

When I first used this site, I thought it was a pretty good deal. However, by signing up, you automatically give them the authorization to charge your credit/debit card. DO NOT SIGN UP, unless you are willing to pay the monthly fees of $39.95. They have taken over $400 from me. I would never, ever recommend this site to anyone, and I'm pretty sure the hidden fees are the only way this company makes money.
The product wasn't even of great quality.
Bottom line: STAY AWAY. I'm extremely furious, and will be doing everything I can to get my money back.

tanial3
8/10/14

SCAM.
So, apparently when you make a purchase you get yourself "suscribed" into a memership that takes money from your bank account every month.

Stay away from this company, the products aren´t even good and they have taken over 200 usd from my bank account without my permission.

jodia2
8/9/14

I absolutely love the selection that you have for plus size. The prices are great as well. The fit has been perfect! Overall everything has been great. Thank you so much :)

laylaw
8/9/14

What I ordered was not at all what I thought it was on the website. as well as I don't even believe I got what I ordered. As well as You guys will charge my account if I don't have the time to get on your website and hit skip, or make a purchase? I believe that is absolutely ridiculous!

samanthaj18
8/8/14

Its a good price for the quality of the sets. Wish you had more time to purchase though, like the whole month instead of the first 5 days. Definately wouldnt have skipped the month if i had more time!

raquelc3
8/7/14

Fits great! Beautiful. No complaints.

heatheri
8/7/14

It was a really good first experience. The fast shipping was great and I'm amazed I found a bra that fit on my firsttry.

melindaa2

Love them

mallorym1

I love this site.
They're quick with shipping, great quality products (I have yet to dislike anything I've purchased and I have a LOT of these sets), and their customer service is spot on. Kudos Adore Me.

cristalr
8/7/14

I loved everything about my order. The shipping was fast. The way it was packed made it feel a little more elegant. The quality was me than what I expected. I thought it was going to be a cheaper material, it seems like something I would have paid me for

amandah23
8/7/14

Very quick, fast, and easy. Extremely comfortable.

jennifers101
8/7/14

Very pleased with the quality - excited to see what I get next month!!

katrinar5
8/6/14

Great selections, good prices and quick delivery. What more could you ask?

brookem9
8/6/14

I ordered a swimsuit! It came before the shipping date and it was all the right sizes! Absolutely love!

jessicam70
8/5/14

Fit perfectly,so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing it! Love it.

shaunaj
8/5/14

Quick shipping, excellent communication, simple free exchanges.

colleenm10

Fabulous

christineb33
8/5/14

So easy and quick. Love what I bought!

jessicac28
8/3/14

Love my sexy nighty, just wish you sold more for 40DDD, I will keep looking tho. Can't wait to buy another item. Would be a 5 star if my size was more available and with the cute bras too

andreab49
8/2/14

Product was everything I dreamed it would be. Excellent quality and fit. It was packaged beautifully so that it would not be damaged in shipping. I love my first experience with AdoreMe!

leaannr
8/2/14

Beautiful lingerie! Great prices!

sarandont
8/2/14

So pleased with my set! I can't wait to get some more ordered! :)

sarahs112
8/2/14

My shipment came fast and the website was super easy to use I loved it.

shilohk
8/2/14

Always quick shipping, has my size in stock, notifies me of new arrivals and sales. Love it!!!

aleashae
8/2/14

Very fast (free) shipping! I thought the product was well worth what I paid. The box was my only issue as it plainly advertises what's inside, but it was very cute packaging. The few minor complaints I have are really nothing :-)

Best Online Lingerie Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber