US Government's NSF

Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
The Sunset Clearance - BOGO -
Get Offer

People interested in AdoreMe are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 215 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 70 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelal32
8/23/15

I am plus size, and wasn't sure about ordering online. I am thrilled with all three sets so far!!

lucienm20
8/23/15

AdoreMe provides a customized shopping experience online. Their selection may not be as vast as other companies but rest assured their products are high quality and their customer service is great. Their new customer deal of getting the first bra and panty set for $24.95 and then the buy 5 get your 6th free can't be beat. It averages out to $30 per set which as most of you know is a lot cheaper than that other lingerie store (VS) and the quality is the same if not better. I love AdoreMe!

cosseta
8/23/15

Fit perfect, more sexy than I would every had IMAGINE!!!!

bethanyr4
8/23/15

I was a bit skeptical of a box service for lingerie at first, but the ease of everything has made it perfect. If a set doesn't fit, simply pack it back up, print out the return slip and mail it back. Adore Me lets you pick out a different set. And you can't beat the price!

jt66

GREAT FIT! GREAT STYLE!

chantelb
8/22/15

This pajama short set was so comfortable I need to have more like it...

susanf55
8/22/15

Great,comfortable, sexy underwear. Quite happy so far with my two orders.

lindac118
8/22/15

I enjoyed my first purchase and told all my friends about it. I am a 42ddd so most companies don't make my size. I love it.

brandir5
8/22/15

I just found Adore Me last month. I've made 2 purchases and love them both. The size guide is great and the quality is excellent!

jillr26
8/22/15

I was quite surprised when opening the box, how much goes into the presentation of the beautiful bras and panties. At once, you are made to feel special and beautiful. I'm a curvy woman in my early 50's and I suddenly felt younger and pretty, when trying on my new AdoreMe underwear. Femanin Luxury at the best quality!

keirf

My fiancé loves the fit

janeh40
8/22/15

Many beautiful sets available on this site! A lot of great options at good prices. This is a great site for those who want good quality lingerie.

naomii
8/22/15

You know for an online subscription, you'd think they'd cater to all shapes and sizes, but they don't! I'm a 30A/32AA and they never have products in my size. XS is ok but I don't want my only option to be unlined bras. Thanks for being considerate.... I never use this site any more.

nikkij11
8/22/15

Easy to use and nicely designed.

williamg67
8/22/15

Look and fit great. Super soft.

nylaj
8/22/15

I love everything about Adore Me. It's good quality and my boyfriend loves my lingerie.

tessp3
8/22/15

The products are great. I've never found bras that fit me how I'd like them to until I found AdoreMe. I love everything I've purchased. And it's SO nice that you are able to skip the month when needed. You just have to remember by the 3rd. Great company.

brittanyc14
8/22/15

The bras are the best I've worn thus far and I'm 16 years old. Great quality and a great price and super convenient. You'd be stupid not to give it a try.

lynseyh
8/22/15

I have been absolutely thrilled with Adore Me! The styles are classy, sexy, and sensual. The sizes fit my body perfectly!The sales and offers that are offered regularly make treating yourself affordable and budget friendly. Adore Me is a breath of fresh beautiful air! I honestly look forward to my next monthly purchase :D I happily wave bye bye to Fredrick's of Holllywood and Victoria's Secret. Adore Me, you have my loyalty!

Thank you AdoreMe for providing such a fun way to enjoy being a lady!!!!!

jp121
8/22/15

ok product but didn't realize I was signing up for the scheme of a continuous monthly billing to get the sale prices

thomasg48
8/22/15

Great products, I will always do my shopping with Adore Me!!

michaelb245
8/22/15

Unable to connect with a live representative regarding purchases. Sizes were not correct. Credit card issues as well.

catinam1
8/22/15

I stopped receiving the monthly emails to pick my items, but they were sure to continue charging me. Of course, once I realized what was going on and called them they didn't want to refund anything. Very inconsistent sizing, ordered over and over trying to find the right size only to realize that they are all sized slightly differently. I have a collection of things that don't fit and finally got some of the money back. Not a good program at all!

nicoleb59
8/22/15

I got suckered into their special deal only to find out after, it included a monthly fee that I tried to cancel but then they said that if I cancel, then I would be charged more for the item I purchased. Seemed a bit sneaky if you ask me.

angelat27

Your staff is amazing!

jeniseb
8/21/15

I love AdoreMe! Everything is well made and super comfortable and sexy! Also, everything is nicely packaged and it truly is a nice treat to receive in the mail!

mariont6
8/21/15

Just love the fit and material

robertb209
8/21/15

It fit wonderful. I am going to keep ordering stuff.

dianal22

Love their bras, very pretty and comfortable . Fast service

judithn4
8/21/15

This bra fit so well and is so beautiful that I can't believe it was made for plus sizes! Usually we plus size women are relegated to ugly white or black bras, but no more! I love my purple bra and panty set from AdoreMe! It fits great, offers fantastic support and just knowing I have on a pretty bra and panty makes me feel great!
Thank you AdoreMe for giving us larger breasted women an opportunity to look and feel beautiful!

molliem
8/21/15

The bras are the most comfortable I've ever worn. And they are so pretty.

denisec35

Wish there were more large sizes 40 DD+

dianap30
8/21/15

Love the styles available. Love the speedy delivery. Love the true to size options.

sarahl111
8/21/15

Very good design and nice price.

nathaliec5
8/21/15

I have ordered numerous items from AdoreMe and have been very satisfied with the prompt delivery and the quality of the items.

veroniqueg1
8/21/15

I love that I can finally find sexy adult bra sets in my size at and affordable price. The sets are true to size, well made, and comfortable. I do wish more underwear were available in medium no large, those sizes tend to sell out. It would also be nice if they gave until the 10th or 15th to make a purchase, allow me to use my second paycheck. Overall I love the site and recommend it to everyone I know even males for that "thoughtful" gift.

carrieh18
8/21/15

Placed and order on the 8th of August. The order has said delivered to Baton Rouge on 08/13/2015 I live in Baton Rouge Still have not received the item. I emailed numerous time the customer service department no response. I went to their social media but it is moderated and no answer from them either. So I called it took 2 and1/2 hours to get to a real person. who stated that the post office claims they received it today and I will have it tomorrow I am not holding my breath. I then stated I wanted the VIP membership canceled they stated that I could not do it I would have to wait until after I received the package and then I could call back or do it online. Which by the way is a lie because I just canceled online before I got the package. I do not want anything to do with a company who has you wait online for hours does not answer emails and then lies about membership cancellations and when you ask for a supervisor they tell you that no one is available until you tell them that you also have worked in a call center and you know that is not true and then all of a sudden there is a supervisor who also lies and tells you that they cannot cancel the membership and that you cannot cancel while waiting on an order. Deceptive business practice is not a great way for a company to stay in business.

jackiej19
8/21/15

I ordered from Adore Me two months ago and still haven't received my package, due to a wrong address error. I've tried many many times but it's been impossible to attain ANY customer service via e-mail or by phone.
When you call, you must proceed on hold with music for 20 minutes until it directs you to a voice-mail, that is full. When you e-mail you receive an auto-mated message, but no response after months. I've called Canada Post AND USPS and I need the sender to initiate a report.
Buyers beware of this SCAM! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VIP I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NEVER ORDERING FROM THIS WEBSITE.

geilf
8/21/15

I will make it very simple and easy! just read what comes next....

Sent on August 11th today is the 18th
Hi! So I've been tracking my package and it always says that it's been shipped, I placed the order on the 2nd of August and its the 11th now... So what's the procedure for this now?

Thanks!
I got this immediately after I sent that email:

Thank you for your email. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

A WEEK LATER!

Raluca replied:

Hi Geil,

Thank you for your message.

At this time, USPS can be of further assistance. By calling 1.800.ASK.USPS , you can start an investigation to locate your missing package. When prompted, opt for "DELIVERY" assistance. USPS will follow up with you within 48-72 hours with their discovery. If they have not been able to produce your package, then call us back at 1.800.433.2367 Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (EST) with your Case # and we may be able to assist you further.

Best,
Raluca

Customer Care Rep - Adore Me
New York, NY, 10018
800 - 433 - 2367

THIS IS MY ANSWER!

Hi Raluca,

First of all, it only took A WEEK for your costumer care to answer! really?? what kind of costumer care is that? if you can call it costumer care.... second of all... YOU should be the one contacting USPS... if you really CARE... the answer that I've should of gotten for the issue that I have is this:

Dear Geil, we have contacted USPS and we are currently on investigation with them to find your package, we will let you know as soon as we have any further information, thank you for your patience and understanding, we do apologize for the inconvenience .... THAT is a CARING costumer service! what you answer is BS... are you kidding me!! your..... I want out of adore me.... I want YOU to cancel my subscription. I do not want to receive any more e-mail form AdoreMe... and this case will be all over complaint in Yelp and any other complain webpage I find!

Costumer care.... more like costumer dontcare.....

8/21/15

Adore me is absolutely amazing and easy to use!
First of all, you sign up with your email online or the app and get the first set for $24.95. Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership.
-pay as you go: get no perks, discounts, or offers and the future sets you want to buy will be $49.95
-VIP members: get perks, discounts, and offers, future sets will be $39.95 BUT the catch is that you have to remember each month between the 1st and 5th to make a purchase or skip the month(as to say you're not making a purchase). If you forget to do either then they will charge you a $39.95 store credit that you can use at anytime. This is where people make the mistake, by forgetting to do that each month. Adoreme just starts racking up unwanted store credit on your credit card every month you forget. Customers who say that AdoreMe is a scam and charge them illegaly DIDNT FULLY READ what the VIP membership is all about. But dont be worried of this seemingly unbreakable bond with the VIP membership cause you can easily cancel your membership by going to (www.adoreme.com/helpdesk). They make it extremely easy and then send you a conformation email. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL. trust me!! I just canceled my VIP membership after my first purchase easily using that link. I'm not a huge lingerie shopper and didn't want to have to remember each month to make a purchase or skip, so I just signed up for the first set and canceled. I purchased a beautiful lace racerback and panty set that I love! Not expensive at all for the first set and I feel sorry for the customers who had problems with their purchases and VIP cancellations cause I had a great experience with adoreme. JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE GIVING THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD # SO MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING GIRLS!

kaylar10
8/21/15

I received my order in a few days, which was great because I traveled out of the country later that week. The only thing keeping me from rating this 5 stars is that there were spots in the order that had fabric pulls and strings hanging down.

stephaniem70
8/20/15

I am so excited with the sexiness, comfort, and quality of my purchases so far.

rebeccar39
8/20/15

Saw this on Instagram, thought I'd sign up , I do not regret . Love my lingerie and sleep wear . So pretty . Fit well . Wonderful . Don't hesitate sign up and look pretty in the kitchen , out in your patio in the bedroom or wherever !! Haha

karlenek1
8/20/15

Great feel. Very soft to the touch...

amyc59
8/20/15

Soft comfy fits nice love them

alyssag2
8/20/15

I really loved my lingerie. It so perfect. The shipping was very fast.

kathleens16
8/20/15

My daughter's bridal party, her aunt and I purchased several of the beautiful nightie sets, a bra & panties set, and a cute polkadot bikini; she absolutely adored everything!

jasminr2

I love this lingerie it's very sexy ,comfy , beautiful

jodiem24
8/20/15

My credit card did not work and AdoreMe went way out of there way to make sure I was taken care of . I will be a customer for life. They are the best! PERIOD. Thank You Romain for all you did for me. I am truly and sincerely thankful.

laurah72
8/20/15

AdoreMe has, again, continued to be the best at what they do! High quality items, fast shipping and great customer service.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
chantalb3
A: Only within the first 24hours of canceling and rejoining the VIP membership again will you be able to regain all of your perks like store credit, reward points, $10 off, etc... otherwise it's all erased and you have to start over :/
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for AdoreMe