US Government's NSF

help@adoreme.com

592 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

6/20/14

I love my set! It fits perfectly and was well made. It even came all wrapped up in pink tissue paper in a cute box. I have already recommended AdoreMe to friends:)

6/19/14

Loved the bathing suit I ordered. It was so cute and fit perfectly!

6/19/14

Fast shipping and great quality products. Love it!

6/19/14

I have enjoyed each bra and panty set. They have all fit well and are comfortable. I'll keep buying!

6/19/14

Very satisfied with my purchase.

6/19/14

Always great product. Love the simplicity. Do wish there was more variety for bigger girls but it's a start!

6/19/14

Responses were quick and accurate. Very polite and professional!

6/19/14

Its everything I thought it would be.

6/19/14

My husband loves the things I buy from adoreme!

6/19/14

everything fits great!!! ocassionally bottoms seem smaller than mentioned on the size charts, but for the most part, everything is well made and it helps that everything is almost the same price! Great sight!

6/19/14

Wide selection got things when I was expecting them

6/19/14

Every set I order from AdoreMe is perfect! It comes on time and fits really well. Love love love AdoreMe.

6/17/14

This website is nothing but a scam.
You order something and then they attempt to steal $39.95 of your money each month thereafter.
I was told I signed up and clicked OK agreeing to this 4 times through the checkout process. THAT IS A LIE.
Customer service was rude, arrogant and I had a very hard time getting the money they attempted to steal returned.
No way of cancelling your subscription and no way to remove your credit card from this website.
I believe what this website is doing is illegal and should be shut down.
How many people have been scammed and did not realize that they were being charged every month for something that they did not know about?
ADVICE BUY FROM A REPUTABLE ONLINE MERCHANT>

6/16/14

As a first time shopper of Adoreme.com, I was appalled by my customer experience. I was lured to their website by a $9.99 deal I saw on their lingerie. I saw an advertisement that said, "Your first set for $9.95 + free shipping both ways" so I went and picked out the item of my choice. The verbiage seemed odd, but I figured they were hoping that the customer would be a recurring one after their amazing first purchase from their site. I still hadn't seen anything about a VIP membership that I was supposed to sign up for in order to get the deal. I didn't see anything to indicate at this point of time that there was a recurring charge, and had no idea that I even had to look for that, so I went to proceed to checkout. I got to my shopping bag and noted that they had two choices of ordering one was a VIP membership and the second one was a "pay as you go" membership which included the following information:

"$10 OFF any set, any time!
Your first style for $24.95
Every 6th set is on us!
Free shipping & free unlimited exchanges.
No obligation to buy every month, no membership fee."

Yet there is a hidden membership fee. They mask the fee by adding a 39.95 credit to your account each month that you decide not to buy from them. That's like Wal-Mart or Target charging their customer's $39.95 because they decided not to shop at their store. I do not think this is okay, and does not merit the -A given to this shady company. The only way to find this information is in really tiny fine print. They continue to hide the cost of their membership fee further in their FAQ by offering really misleading verbiage.

"Do I have to buy something every month?
Nope! Just skip the month if you don’t feel like shopping.

Will I be charged every month?
Not at all! Simply shop or skip if you don’t want a credit.

Will I be reminded to shop or skip?
Yes! We will send you email reminders.

What if I forget to skip the month?
No problem! You’ll be charged a store credit to be used for any future purchase. If you’d like a refund, just give us a call within 30 days.

Can I change my mind?
Sure! If you are a VIP, you can leave the membership any time, then shop as a Pay As You Go customer, no questions asked. You’re welcome to rejoin the VIP membership later to enjoy the benefits."

These questions make it seem as though signing up for the membership service is free, and that they’ll never charge you anything unless you want them to. THAT IS NOT THE CASE!
They have one simple question in the VIP that they hide from the customer. The link is there to easily access for us, but you can tell their trying to hide the real information, because when you click the question, "What do I need to do as VIP?" suddenly a drop down menu pops out and says the following:

"Visit your showroom between the 1st and the 5th of each month, then either shop or skip the month.
Don’t worry, we’ll send you reminder emails to let you know when your monthly showroom is ready!
If you don’t shop or skip, you’ll be charged a $39.95 store credit you can use anytime."

Like many, MANY people that had made the same mistake as I, we did not click on that question as the colors blend, and at first I didn't even realize it was a link until I went to investigate what went wrong with my purchase and why I was suddenly credited the $39.95 to my debit card.
Long story short, this company uses shady business practices, hiding information in plain sight to the customer, misleading hundreds of people to the point that doing a simple search review on “Adoreme.com” and the word “scam” you come across dozens and dozens of customer complaints with the same story. I’d rather deal with the shady guy on the public bus hustling people with his tricky hands at a card playing game than ever waste time and innocence with this company again.

What I would like Adoreme.com to do, is to plainly advertise, and make sure that the customer confirms that they understand that they're going to be charge a recurring fee a month if their membership is not used. It's not clearly stated, and they hide it from the customer unless you physically click the question that blends in with the color scheme on their page making it seem like text rather than an actual clickable link. If you don't search around on their website for the answer they hide from the customer, you wouldn't even know about the monthly fee. I find their business practices appalling, and it's pretty clear they're hoping some customers won't notice so they can continue to scam you out of $39.95 a month. It doesn't seem like a lot, but if a customer isn't watchful of their credit/debit card statements by the end of the year they could have scammed the client out of $479.40.

The verbiage is VERY misleading to a first time customer.

6/16/14

Horrible billing practice. My teenage daughter, a minor, did not understand that the VIP plan meant being billed each month, whether or not she ordered anything. I contacted adoreme by email and, although their whole busiess in on line, I had to call to cancel the account. When i did call, I was able to cancel the most recent month, but there was a store credit of $119.00. I suspect that much of this money is unspent, and young women around the country are drawn into this without understanding. I am considering filing a class action against them, because I beleive it is an unfair business practice.

6/15/14

I love Adore Me!! Great prices, friendly customer service, and a wonderful selection!!!!

6/14/14

I absolutely loved my items that were ordered. This is such a great site!

6/14/14

Vernesa was the best! She was very patient and explained the membership to me. In a time when customer is not always helpful, she was a GEM! The payment vacation thing is the best!

6/14/14

Everything that I order or my husband orders me is very comfortable. The sizes fit just right. I can always find something that I like on the site whenever I am on there.

6/14/14

Great fit happy with quality

Great!!!!

6/13/14

I'm always very pleased with my purchases.

6/13/14

Great quality for the price!

Wonderful!!!

6/13/14

Best set I've EVER purchased!

Great!!!

6/13/14

Effortless and speedy delivery.

6/12/14

This is literally the biggest scam I have ever witnessed. As I just got off the phone with adore me for the THIRD time after a 40 MINUTE WAIT PERIOD I was told that my account could not be cancelled because it was on a "payment vacation." I called to cancel my account because paying 50 bucks for crappy underwear didn't seem like a good idea but what ensued next was actually even worse. I wait 40 minutes (you can get through to comcast in less time) to speak to a RUDE associate named Dan tell me there was nothing he could do to cancel my account. When I asked to speak to a manager he said no one would talk to me as they were all busy. I said I would wait, he said no. So long story short, unless you want to have your credit card held hostage by underwear terrorists DO NOT START AN ADORE ME ACCOUNT. I hope this helps to at least properly inform one person with the info I wish I had when I made the bad choice to join this site.

6/12/14

This website is a complete SCAM stay away!! I first saw advertisings for adoreme on facebook and thought that I would give it a try since it seemed as though their merchandise is high quality at a low price. I have to say I am very pleased with my bra and panty set I bought and it was exactly what I expected it to be. However, I noticed one month later that adoreme charged an additional $39.95 to my bank account and I did not understand why. I called and found out there is a membership fee when you order from them. I NEVER ONCE saw this stated when I was checking out my order. I'm sure it probably was stated in the fine print somewhere however if you are going to be charged 40 dollars a month for nothing this needs to be clearly and boldy stated.
Following this I called to cancel my membership and receive a refund however the lady I spoke to instead decided to not cancel my membership, like I had asked, and instead put me on a 3 month vacation. Meaning following 3 months adoreme decided to start charging me again.
They charged me for April and May however I did not notice until May. I called again to receive a refund for the $80 they took out of my account but was only refunded for May since April had passed. The customer service representative assured me she would pass my case to her manager to refund me for April and I would receive and email from her but surprise surprise its been several weeks and I have heard nothing back. I sent another email to their company describing my situation and all I received was an automated response saying I needed to call the company. So for the THIRD time I have to call adorme to receive a refund on money that should have never been taken out of my account.
The difficulty in canceling my account and receiving my refund has shown to me how much of a scam this company is. The option to cancel your account should be on their website since obviously you cannot call and trust that they will cancel your account for you. Do not buy from this website!

6/12/14

Fast! great quality! great deals!

6/11/14

Really likes the products and they fit true size

6/11/14

Amazing! Accurate sizes, easy to order, and arrived early. 5 stars.

6/11/14

Loved it!!! The set I ordered fits perfectly and the fabric is a good quality! I will order again...

6/11/14

Fast shipping, the items were lovely and fit perfectly. Five stars! Yay!

6/10/14

Easy, Affordable, and super cute!! Will definitely order again!

6/10/14

They are AWESOME! fantastic service, wonderfully helpful, and their designs are GORGEOUS

6/10/14

I was so relieved that the product I ordered is what I received. There's always a fear when ordering things online that you don't get it or you get a very cheap version. This fit very well and looked great!

I love adore me

6/10/14

I love everything I've purchased..so sexy, so beautiful, and feels wonderful on..not to mention the fit is absolutely exceptional!! I will for sure be making many more purchases!!!

6/9/14

Everything arrived in time, and fit perfectly. Loved it!

6/9/14

What a SCAM! I purchased an item in December, and little did I know... I signed up to be charged $39.95 EVERY MONTH from then on. I called in February to say I want to be reimbursed for two months of UNINTENDED payment to their company, and to cancel my account.

Now it's June. And what do I find has happened?!?!?! Suddenly they are charging my credit card $39.95 again. Four blissful months of not supporting their company has ended.

I am going to have to call a second time to be completely removed from their site. This is ridiculous. They provide no mechanism on their website for removing your credit card information (only to add a new one), and there is no clear way to delete your account entirely.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! DO NOT PROVIDE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!

6/9/14

TOTAL SCAM. Robbed me of a few hundred dollars. I have to call and unsubscribe every single month because they keep charging me even though I'm no longer a member. Every time I call I get put on hold for at least 30 minutes. This time I'm calling to have them delete all of my information.

Beware!
When you select the 2 day shipping for $21.95(as you would on most other websites) you would expect your package to arrive in 2 days maybe 3. Well, when you order with adore me you get to wait for 7 days! With the low price of 21.05$ what a deal right? Maybe I should have selected the next day air for 42.94$ option and only had to wait 5 days. Don't bother waisting your money on the so called "better shipping" option because it simply isn't worth a dime. And trust me. After three 20 minute phone calls their customer service is simply a waist of breath. They never sent me a tracking information email. And they had no idea where my package was until I did some digging. An hour and a half later I am told that it is my fault because they need one to two days to process the order so it is my mistake. I respond with no it is your mistake for putting 2 day air shipping when that in fact is not what you're selling unlike other trustworthy websites. When my package arrives even if I like the merchandise I will be returning the 200$ order that I placed because I have such a sour taste in my mouth. I needed this lingerie in 2 days for a bachelorette party which now I will be going to Victoria's Secret for. I have never written a review in my entire life but this one needed to be spoken about.

6/8/14

Terrible Customer Service. Initially I have placed an order for sleepwear last year (2013) and I never received it. After couple of weeks or so I got an email stating that the product is not available and so they have to cancel my order. When they cancelled my order and when I don't get the product how would they assume me as VIP member. Soon after that they started charging my credit card every month. After 3 months I noticed a charge from Adore me and called them and asked for refund. They said they can refund me only for the current billing cycle not the previous two months ($80). I explained the situation and asked them to cancel my VIP membership. They cancelled my VIP membership but instead of giving me my credit back they gave me the store credit for the other two months which I don't want. Though they cancel the membership they keep your credit card number. Later I bought another sleepwear from their website because I have the store credit. After buying some stuff I still have another $18 left as store credit and never checked back again. Today when I opened my account I realized they have cleared my store credit from my account. When I called the customer service they told me that the store credit will only be available for an year after that they clear the accounts. She told me she can't help it because I didn't shop with them. WHAT THE HELL?? THAT's MY MONEY which you charged from my account. And you clear the store credit because I didn't use them in year but they didn't clear the credit card number from their system. WORST THING I EVER HEARD. If its a free money that you gave me you have right to clear it. No wonder they were profitable in 2013. Check out their 2013 Review report on Adoreme Website. It's all customer's hard earned money you are taking without their acknowledgement. DON'T BUY FROM HERE...DON'T BUY FROM HERE...DON'T BUY FROM HERE...

6/7/14

The bra I ordered was the first bra that I ever had that fit perfectly in ever area. It is so cute and comfortable. Everything is customized and I love so many styles. I can't wait to buy more.

6/7/14

My experience ordering over the AdoreMe app was really easy! I had my boyfriend pick out my outfit and I just clicked a few times and done! I will definitely get more soon :)

Love my set! :)

6/7/14

great items and quick shipping

6/6/14

Everything fits perfect and i am in love !!!
I super sugest !!

6/6/14

Ease of use on the website. Items arrive quickly and are true to size.

The Best Lingerie Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber