US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kittr

i REALLY like the customer service interface that allows you to talk to a stylist IMMEDIATELY! (in 141 reviews)

bettyp7

I called them to ask them what they mean by Free VIP membership because it is not really clear on the website. (in 44 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ashleyw34

Very cute and comfy

paytonc
10/6/14

Ordering from AdoreMe is so easy! I haven't had to return or exchange anything yet, but that process seems simple too. So far 5 stars for their products and their service!

kellyp26
10/6/14

Love the styles, prices, and convenience!

lonnac
10/5/14

Really love the product and it come shipped in a package that makes it feel even more luxurious ♡♡♡♡

deniset8
10/5/14

I've gotten many bra/panty sets from AdoreMe & have been satisfied with each & every one.. They are true to size and incredibly comfortable.. Will never shop anywhere else for bras..

christinez2
10/4/14

Not to overwhelming like other sites.

claudiaa5
10/4/14

Product was awesome. I loved the way it fit and I loved the fabric

lorit12
10/4/14

Great product and fast delivery.

chelseyc
10/4/14

I loved it. It was a perfect fit for me! Im sure others will enjoy it ;)

chandraw
10/4/14

Adore Me was an amazing find! It has beautiful, great quality lingerie sets for an inexpensive price. I love it!

bethanyy

My husband loves it!

katiet8
10/4/14

Fabulous quality, beautiful product--far lovelier than many competitors! You can't beat the prices, and the fast, free shipping is wonderful. Don't hesitate--sign up for the VIP membership!

deborahw21
10/3/14

Excellent service and quality!!!

setht9
10/3/14

First place I look for those intimate gifts for my wife. She can't wait for the next black box that says Adore Me!

marleneb7
10/3/14

I placed my order on the 16th and received it on 19. That's fast shipping to me. The set fits good on me.

carolc30
10/3/14

perfect fit! and great quality.

amberw14
10/3/14

The prices were ideal and my items arrived quickly and looked amazing! Quality service across the board.

stephaniew29

love the products!

judyc20
10/3/14

i have placed several orders with Adore Me and i love all my purchases so far and i have no problems to speak of.

ruthl11
10/3/14

I loved my purchase and delivery was fast. I definitely will buy again.

melinat
10/3/14

I absolutely loved the products I received, The fit is so comfortable and lasts all day long.

kelseyr
10/3/14

Not the material I was expecting but still good quality

shawna-leighb
10/3/14

Oh my gosh, loved the whole experience! From the site, to the app, to the ordering process, to the personable packaging, to the luxurious product itself... Wonderful! I was even impressed with their decent selection of plus sizes. However, they did seem to be sold out of many of the plus sizes (maybe these are more popular than they realized and they should stock more?). Overall though FABULOUS service!!! I will definitely be ordering again AND recommending them to my family and girlfriends!!!!!

elizabeths64
10/3/14

Loved it! Will definitely buy again.

bethanyg4
10/3/14

Love it! But I've had bad customer servis. The lady on the phone sounded like she was sleep talking.

latreases
10/2/14

Love the site. Great prices and a great selection.

ericav4
10/2/14

I'm addicted! The sets I've ordered have all been perfect. They fit well & are beautiful.

donnad25
10/2/14

Purchased my first corset. It is beautiful arrived on time. Great fit and quality

robynf2
10/2/14

I loved my adore me bra that I purchased

stephanieg23
10/2/14

Loved everything! The product, delivery, and packaging. Everything was great!

josianel

I love it

dinam4
10/2/14

Although most everything fit, some did not. BUT It was a VERY CLOSE fit. I *****LOVE***** AdoreMe!!! It's amaZing!!!:).

nievesw
10/1/14

I absolutely love AdoreMe! I love the products, the deals, the email notifications, and just how easy and great the whole process is!

hannahk8
10/1/14

Very easy and fast! Has been reliable and the one return I made went smoothly. Love the stuff I've gotten!

nichelen
10/1/14

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. The fit is true to size. My husband likes my purchases as well....

melindam12

Fast shipping amazing quality

monikas6
9/30/14

Love the Lingerie! It's good quality to me!

deannak2
9/29/14

Love adore me. Easy shopping experience. Lots of selection.

cheyannef

cindia2

So easy, so fast.

Great quality and beautiful options on each set!

brianas3
9/29/14

Fits perfectly. Love the look and feel.

chasel3
9/29/14

my experience with adore me has been great i'm a husband and marine im gone alot so i decided it would be fun to surprise my wife with a few outfits i got recomended to adore me and not only do they have a amazing 1st set price shipping is always free and its way easy to get store credit to go towards more outfits its been fun and my wife loves all of it and cant get over how well it all fits her with her bra size that needs a special order form victoria secret but adore me has it and at a great price

robinl34
9/28/14

Great selection and I'm very happy with my first set.

sarahm89

Alway fantastic!!!!

alexg51
9/28/14

I ordered two sets of bras and matching thongs but the size was not a good fit at all so I wanted to return them and get my money back BUT they said I couldn't do that, all I could do was exchange them for another size which would've been fine if they had the size I needed but they only had sizes that were 3X bigger than I needed! The person I spoke to didn't even give me any other options, so now I'm stuck with lingere worth 89$ that doesn't even fit!

deannab3

Awesome

elizabethc56
9/28/14

Perfect fit and so cute! I'll be back for more!

ashleighl1