US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 196 reviews)

natsuw

VIP membership is great deal, without a stress of obligation to have to spend money every month. (in 64 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 57 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jennam13
5/14/15

For over two months now AdoreMe has taken money out of my account because I didn't skip by the 5th. It's hard to skip anything when the app crashes every single time I log into it. I have called numerous times to see what could be done to refund my money ($80) just to wait for one hour and be hung up on. Do not do business with this site. You're better off going to Victoria secret and spending a little extra so they don't charge you for not skipping when their site doesn't work.

courtneyl20
5/13/15

I was a little hesitant to buy online as most people are because of scams and not being able to see and try on products, but I bit the bullet and I am glad I did! I used the sites guidelines for sizing and ordered the perfect size! The bra and underwear fit great and are super comfortable even after a long day of work!

nataliem25
5/13/15

On Time and good customer service! Easy easy easy!

jennyw22
5/13/15

I really enjoy shopping with AdoreMe.com. Nonexpensive, lots to choose from. Love, Love, Love.

chads14
5/13/15

My sexy wife looks really hot in her new set

lisac99
5/12/15

Amazing how it fits to my figure.

lisaw91
5/12/15

I punched online for the and they have been taking 50 dollars every month off my credit card for SIX F*CKING MONTHES!!!!!!! I trusted them with my credit card information and they proved me why I'll never purchase online again. This company shouldn't exist.

barbaram65
5/11/15

I have made 3 orders on Adore, and have been very satisfied with my experience, all the way to one of my returns for a wrong size. I am so happy with it that I was looking for a bra for my daughter who is larger than myself butt, not able to find it. But, I was very happy to know that they are taking all responses of clients and up grading their products daily.

shamiekac
5/11/15

I love that I got my first set for only 19.95 with free shipping and free exchanges if needed. I got it fast, and I loved it. The quality is great and I became a VIP member

marthav3
5/10/15

I love the lingerie that I purchased for you it make me feel beautiful

sandrac38

Loved it

keishellej

I absolutely love my bra set! The Devin push up Balconette it fit perfectly

vanessag14
5/10/15

I am in LOVE with AdoreMe products!! And will continue to remain a loyal customer!

lillyk4
5/10/15

My first order didn't fit right...however returning and exchanging it was so easy! I try not to shop online with companies that make the returns difficult and costly...adore me was easy and free! My second order fit perfectly and I can't wait for to get my 3rd order!!!

tonyc86
5/10/15

I used to go to Victoria's Secret for my wife but ever since I've tried AdoreMe I've never gone back to V.S., these bras and panties from A.M. are so sexy and fit perfect and the price is right....my wife is happy and I love looking at her walk around in them trying them on and modeling for me....wow!

kais101
5/9/15

Bought a set from them in febuary and they have been taking $40 out of my bank account since then without me knowing. Totaled out to be $150 they took from me. I called and they refused to give any of it back. I will NEVER buy from them again.

aaronm61
5/9/15

Wife loved all of it. Me too!

danielp60
5/9/15

Everything I purchased was better than I expected .I love my new panties and bra. I will definitely be buying more.thanks!!!

robyny2
5/9/15

I love this site. Everything is so nice and perfect!!!!

brittan220
5/9/15

They charged me $120 that I was unaware of. They refunded me $80 "allowing me to have $40 of store credit". I had no idea that VIP charges $40 per month. Horrible customer service. I would not show from here again.

verah3
5/9/15

I enjoy purchasing from Adore me. The items come in due time and as described.I do like the fact that everything is about the same price.

jessicac54
5/8/15

I am sooooo happy that I found AdoreMe! It has allowed me to spice up my lingerie in such an affordable way. I've even been able to try some pieces outside of my norm, which I wouldn't do through a normal retailer because of the expense. Everything I've bought has fit perfectly and has arrived at my doorstep much quicker than expected. I feel so feminine and sexy, and my hubby seems to be a fan of the new wardrobe as well!

heatherp18

Love it

nataliep20
5/8/15

The peices are beautiful and true to size.

alisonh12
5/8/15

Everything ships quickly and fits perfectly. Seeing the meatier models makes me visualize myself in the sets and I love it! I'm excited to pick out something special each month!

mackenzies3
5/8/15

They are beautiful and I am looking forward to buying a lot more from AdoreMe!!

krish83
5/7/15

bra fit well...love the colors! I can't wait until my next arrival!

lisat72
5/7/15

Have loved everything I have ordered and I have ordered a lot lately

sarahh117
5/7/15

Adore Me has the best customer service and the BEST lingerie that always fits. It's great quality and it's easy to order and quick to ship. I'm always happy with the outfits.

shahidahh
5/7/15

The rep took care of me within minutes of us being on the phone and she said the problem is resolved you will get a full refund.

maxib
5/6/15

Cute, well made products! Great prices! Fast shipping! Adorable packaging! What could be better?

timl39
5/6/15

Bought three sets of underwear and bras and she absolutely loved them. They look so sexy and are great quality. I'll be buying her more from Adore Me in the future.

susanh101
5/6/15

I have a larger lingerie wardrobe than ever, thanks to Adore Me!!!

tarag10
5/6/15

Awesome shopping experience. Perfect lingerie and things for the perfect prices!!! Must haves!!! Highly recommend!!!

ashleyw48
5/6/15

Love the color. Great fit.

aprillb
5/6/15

I loved it! Came in a box wrapped in tissue paper with there logo! Great customer service all the way. The only down I have is they try to charge you every month. Which they don't tell you about.

stacyf14
5/6/15

It came quickly, and it fit well!!! I have small chest and it's hard to find a swim suit that really fits but the one I purchased was fantastic.

stephaniar
5/5/15

They swimsuit are just awesome I love to buy in this website

stephaniew40
5/5/15

The sizing was right on and the quality is just incredible.

heatherb59
5/4/15

This was my first purchase (with the $24.95 offer) which I figured would be good bargain even for a mediocre bra & panty set. Definitely better than mediocre! Perfect fit and so pretty! I only wore this set for a short time but will be wearing all day tomorrow so I hope the bra is still comfortable after 10+ hours.

Overall, it was such a good experience that I bought a differnt set just yesterday in the "lottery" where I ended up getting $10 off! Adore me is my new favorite intimates store. :)

sandrav11

Everything fits great
have sexy styles that my husband loves on me

nicoled30
5/4/15

Everything I have received is absolutely beautiful

lancer11

Awesome.

leonardd10
5/3/15

My fiancee looks hot and sexy. This is my 5th order. Everything exactly what we hoped for, prompt service and delivery and nice packaging. She is very particular and very satisfied. The colors are bountiful and the fit comfortably sexy. The affordable prices keeps us shopping. Great stuff

carlak7
5/3/15

First purchase which is always a bit scary. Loved both items. Just as pictured.

laraf5
5/2/15

Always comes quick and always looks more beautiful in person

angelinam4
5/2/15

Great quality, inexpensive, and super comfy

samanthan4
5/2/15

I have bought a lot of undergarments but being a 40DDD and a large in undies it is so hard to find the right fit and if does fit right it's usually in black white or nude. At AdoreMe I don't have to worry about trying it on. I open it up put it on and fall in love! Everything is Sexy, comfortable, and cute! Seriously after the first purchase you will become addicted! I don't do reviews but this company is so worth it! Big breast gals I found our spot!

Tip for consumers: When you buy your set make sure to get and extra panty because you can't go back later and order it separately!

ashlynn1
5/2/15

The matching set contour bra and cheeky thong are so comfy!

christanc
5/2/15

Love the fit and comfort. The push up is just right. Great detailing in the lace. Panty was sexy (thong). Would get it again.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
veronicag8
A: Yes, but I believe it expires within a year, so make sure you use it soon.
4/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe