US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 175 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 67 reviews)

jessicat29

I did forget once, but I used the store credit to buy my now favourite set of pajamas. (in 48 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

melodied
2/23/15

Everything I have ordered is exactly as described & better than I expected. Free shipping & fast delivery is an extra bonus!

kayleec2
2/23/15

AdoreMe was easy to browse and I love what I ordered. It fits perfectly and is made very well. True to size and it even came wrapped in cute paper!

xn2

;D

keletheiaq
2/23/15

Everything was great, anything I order, i receive it within five days!! My husband loves all my Lingerie!!! ;) I have my sexy back!!!!

angelag29
2/23/15

I hade no problems shipping was a breeze and fast.

brittanyw8
2/23/15

Love buying from Adore Me!

klauriniv

They're amazing.

jens235

Loved it! :-) fast shipping.. good sizes and fit.. Luv

ct39
2/23/15

Great quality, great prices for things you'll love!

krystalh3
2/23/15

It runs a bit small, I am a 38c but fit perfectly in a 40d and I loved how it hugged me! Must order!

ashleyb78
2/23/15

Always a great experience !

luannp1

It fits perfectly!!!

michellew55
2/23/15

Hardest part is picking out the set I want.

jenniferc86
2/23/15

The most wonderful bra and panties set I have ever gotten, great soft feel and perfect to size.

jessicag35
2/23/15

I've only ordered two sets so far but both were very well received by the boyfriend. Shipping doesn't take too long either.

ashleym82
2/23/15

Easy to exchange, but I'm a big girl and nothing fit me

lindseyh26
2/23/15

Great products, great customer service, and great loyalty program!

ventrellaj
2/22/15

Love the styles and colors

carig1
2/22/15

I have ordered several items; bra and panty sets, pajamas, and a robe. I have not been disappointed in the quality, I love the styles, and the prices are fantastic!

kimberlyh28
2/22/15

Amazing! Already placed two orders!!

megank7
2/22/15

I got this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and we both loved it! The fit was great and I WILL be buying more every month!!

candicee1
2/22/15

Shipped quickly, packaged well. I didn't need to contact customer service. True to size.

cynthiam24

It was perfect

kima43
2/22/15

I've ordered my first set of bra and panties and absolutely love them! I would recommend this site to anyone. It's great to get a new set every month

nicoler34
2/22/15

Great product. Great website. Love it!

danaem1
2/22/15

It came quickly and on time as promised, the people were lovely, and I didn't feel like I would have to spend half a paycheck to get a decent set. I love that the sets come together, and when your order arrives it comes all wrapped in tissue paper and in its own little box. It was the cutest presentation and best experience ive ever had purchasing underwear online. I can't wait to do business with them again!! Thank you Adore Me!

leslies34
2/22/15

The material is very low quality. The box it comes in is low quality. I had to pay a fee to return it. I also had to wait on hold for 30 minutes before getting in touch with a customer service agent.

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your time on buying from this website.

jennam10
2/22/15

I thought the picture and description was very accurate. Delivery was prompt and everything fit well. I also got the free Valentine's day mask which was a fun bonus :)

mariej14
2/22/15

Love the way they feel and look...and so does my hubby. This is the only way to shop for lingerie.

allieo4
2/22/15

Everything they have is so cute! And I love that I don't have to go to a store to buy this sort of stuff!

jessicag34
2/22/15

My experience was great loved my purchase! Will be buying from Adore Me again soon!!

andream59
2/21/15

Surprised with the quality and ease of the process - love the PJs especially, as weird as that may sound! :-)

jazminc2

Great fit!

lisah108
2/21/15

love the bow details and the thong. great fit all around.

elysep
2/21/15

There arebso many iptions and i always find something that I cant live without. I love shopping my showroom every month and finding amazing deals.

rickh55
2/21/15

Shopping was easy and fast

noell32

Love it

jennyl40
2/21/15

I love this site. They have such cute lingerie and bras for awesome prices. Much better than VS.

anonymousa31
2/21/15

Very flattering and super comfortable!

jacquelinea4
2/21/15

The Bra set is awesome!! I love the style and material. I can't wait to try out other styles

tiffanih
2/21/15

Never received shipmrt. Took an hour to reach customer service. They told me they ran out of the size and tried to contact me. Never got that call asked for a refund and cancellation of VIP membership. I was excited to try the cute bra and panty seta, but such a disappointment.

kevinw71
2/21/15

I have been ordering products for my wife as a VIP member for over a year. Almost everything fit perfectly and we were very happy, until.....we had to get in contact with them regarding a delayed shipment. I had ordered some product for her birthday, ordered it in plenty of time and paid $26.02 for GUARANTEED 3 DAY SHIPPING. When the product did not show up in time, I requested a refund of just the shipping charges. After a number of email exchanges, I was told they would not refund the shipping and that I had to call their call center. After trying 7 times to get through, I gave up. If you never have to contact them, they are fine, but if you need to speak to someone, good luck.

janetr22
2/21/15

My husband love it .!,,,It like Victoria Secret quality .

whitneyb9
2/21/15

I am very happy with my first purchase from AdoreMe. The available styles are different from what I can buy locally and at much better prices. Both items fit well and are very comfortable. I will buy again!

jacquelinem10
2/21/15

Great quality, great price, fast delivery. Perfection.

danielleh18
2/21/15

Beautiful product. Timely delivery. Repeat customer:)

joem129
2/21/15

A pleasure and a breeze, as usual

elizabethw45
2/21/15

Adore me provided a fun, pretty, and efficient shopping experience for me. Thanks adore Me!

deanzam
2/20/15

This experience has been the best! The bras are super cute and sexy, the tightness could be worked on to be more flexible and same with the panties but they are to cute I can deal with it. It was worth it and I am enjoying all the great sales! Thank you so much for opening my eyes to this experience!

lewisc20
2/20/15

I really like the quality i'm very glad I found adore me my girlfriend loves the bra and panties sets and I will definitely be buying more from them.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
1/13/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe