US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 148 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 57 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stephens69
12/11/14

Total scam to pull in users to get their account info for continual billing. Stay away from this business unless you want to get scammed.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company at all cost.

alyssah5
12/11/14

I got a sexy matching bra and thong and they are comfortable, cute, and hold up really well.
LOVE IT

amandac44

Awsome

bobh70
12/10/14

It was perfect. ......now what I like to know if I can just order panties only , if I could that would be awesome. ...........

annas84
12/10/14

I love the products and the entire website!!!

lesliem31
12/9/14

Everything fit perfectly and came quickly! Loved it and will order again!

heatherk16
12/9/14

Love everything so far. A big fan already

gemmag1
12/8/14

Love your website and products! Everything I bought fix and was of excellent quality. I totally recommend your site to my friends and family.

amyh54
12/8/14

I love the products. Everything has been very comfortable and beautiful to boot!

georgetteg1
12/8/14

Madly in love with the sets!!

jimd57

Great.

maryd80
12/7/14

I love Adore Me. They've helped me remember what it feels like to be beautiful and sexy with quality products that flatter. When figuring out my best size, the return process was easy and prompt. Awesome price point too. I'm definitely going to continue to be a repeat customer!

tekinad

Amazing!! Love everything!!!

fatimaw1
12/6/14

I love the site prices are reasonable value is awesome hey you can't beat free shipping returns I haven't had a return nothing yet quality awesome love it they need a little bit more 40 double D's But other than that I love the products there is just awesome and yes I would recommend this site to anybody

brookem12
12/6/14

Loved the products and easy buying/shipping process

jacquelinel4
12/6/14

The set was mailed to me on time, fit great and I got a coupon with it:)

amandac42

Very pleasant

blankb
12/6/14

Great quality, great prices, shipped in a timely fashion. Can't be beat.

charlottef8
12/5/14

I have ordered several pieces, ranging from nighties, bras and panties, to costumes and a bustier, and I couldn't be happier! The fits are perfect, true to size, and the quality is truly amazing. I will always love this site and continue to buy more. It's fun for my boyfriend and I to pick through the styles together. ;)

tracym47
12/5/14

Love everything about it!

maddyl1
12/5/14

I love all of my adore me purchases. Personally, co think its way better than Victoria secret

jennifers106
12/5/14

The items I ordered were high quality, true to size and just beautiful. I think this company provides a nice value for the price.

amberl19
12/5/14

The items arrived on time and were of excellent quality

amberm25

Love love love it

kirab2

Great!

leigham
12/4/14

My husband bought me a couple of sets as a gift for my birthday and I love them!!! One set did not fit correctly, so I sent back and the correct size was here in only a couple of days. They are so sexy and fit so well that I think everyone is looking.. :)

danieller14

love!!!

alyssah4
12/4/14

Such a great site! Sexy, fun and affordable!

niveena

amazing.

alishao

I LovE adore me... LOVE LOVE LOVE

jessiew13
12/4/14

Always fits perfectly and comes on time

kristyh3
12/4/14

Love my new Adore Me lingerie!!! Seems to be great quality and is beautiful!

kristola
12/3/14

Love all my purchases!!! Need a Canadian store :)

sarahs127
12/3/14

Everything fit perfect and is so comfortable! Shipping was really quick as well!

lexyd
12/1/14

These sets make my body look so pretty

eriny1
12/1/14

Great lingerie! Easy exchanges! Good selection for larger busts!

kristis8
11/30/14

Great products. Sizing are true. Beautiful colors one fabric used.

octaviah
11/30/14

Love this site!!! I love all my purchases of the company and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

rebeccab34

Beautiful set. Rich, red color. Great fit

nichollef
11/30/14

Fast shipping, amazing products, good price.

cynthias20
11/29/14

Their bras really make me feel better about myself. I feel more attractive and my back feels better. They're good quality bras for a great price !

liettel1

Perfect !!

charless76
11/29/14

Wife loved it, fit great! I'm very pleased with the items myself.

jamesg106

She loved it.

bethe9
11/29/14

cant wait to buy more!!!

judet3

Easy and fast shipping

jessed21
11/29/14

I LOVE this company and all of the products I have purchased so far. I am giving 4 stars only because they do not yet sell separates (i.e. just panties or just bras), only sets. I buy pretty much every month and plan to keep buying!

mikek78
11/29/14

Catalog with model's helps to see what product will look like on my wife.
My wife is 68 year old grandmother who looks good in a bikini, but she would like to see more panties offered in briefs.
When will new styles be introduced?

brittanyk

Great!

greys7
11/28/14

I have never had an easy time finding bras that actually fit and don't wear out within a couple weeks. The only bras that i have been wearing lately are sports bras and lets face it those dont make up feel very pretty. But Adoreme.com is an amazing site. I haven't had an issue with a bra yet but i know if i do its an easy exchange. I hope that they continue to grow their bigger bra size collection because i know that pretty soon here i will have one of each style. I'm am a proud 336DDD and adoreme.com is the only place i will shop for my bras here on out.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe