US Government's NSF

Get Offer

687 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

7/17/14

Had the same problem as Pat W. (see previous posts) AND by the way, AdoreMe rep., did not receive ANY e-mail regarding VIP membership even after I supposedly signed up for the membership because of my one purchase. AdoreMe is a scam, or at least a business that takes advantage of even SLIGHTLY unobservant customers (I'm a graphic designer and there is surely a better way to let your clients know about your many rules and regulations). A truly bad sign if there are so many conditions and account settings to keep track of--if I'd seen ANY of them in the beginning, I never would have made a purchase.

7/17/14

Absolutely amazing! Great customer service, fast shipping an excellent products-love them!

My wife loves them

7/15/14

Quality is great, I just love AdoreMe!

7/15/14

I am so happy to have found Adore Me. Being a size 38G, was always difficult to find a great fitting bra that had the right support and still cute and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Adore Me has just what I was looking for. Amazing fit, great prices and not just cute but sexy style (my husband deffinetly approves).

7/14/14

Love both orders can't wait to order more.

7/14/14

Quick delivery, good quality at a fair price.

Great and fast!

Great fit!

7/11/14

Really great. Huge selection of sizes. I've been recommending to all the ladies I know that struggle with finding the right size at the right price. At least for me, these bras consistently fit well and never fail to fit my pocket book. In my area, I can't buy just the bra in my size for what I get the whole set on this site. All returns are super easy and free. Love that. Just an all around great place to get what you need and feel beautiful wearing it without regrets.

7/11/14

Wish I could give it a 0!!!! UNBELIVEABLE RIP OFF!!!! I returned a suit that was strange fitting to begin with. After 3 weeks of no word, not even an email confirmation stating that they received my package, it has now been a month and a half since I sent it back and THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW I PRINTED A RETURN IN MY ACCOUNT!! I was told by the manager that "this happens" sometimes with new accounts. REALLY?! So basically this is Russian Roulette making a first purchase? So, after my call was DROPPED for waiting on hold to hear back from the manager I called back and she was no longer available. I was told the warehouse was notified and that they would get back to me, no specified amount of time. Fast forward to a week and a half later and NO WORD. Called today, to confirm that my refund was being processed for the 39.95 they withdraw from your account every month, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT ON THAT ONE, and once again I was told there is no return on file. She put me on hold AGAIN after searching and the CALL WAS DROPPED AGAIN!!!! I'm beside myself with anger. They took $65 from me for NOTHING. I'm reporting this compnay to the BBB.

7/10/14

BEWARE OF THE VIP MEMBERSHIP!! I ordered some lingerie from this company, not realizing that the fine print allowed them to charge my $39.95 month. I cancelled by phone last month and this month, they helped themselves to another $39.95 from my bank account. I called to cancel again today and I sent an email requesting cancellation last night. When I said I wished to cancel, the girl said "OK, we'll put you on a 3 month vacation." I said "No, I want to cancel." We'll see if it sticks this time. Negative options should be illegal.

7/10/14

Loved my first set. Especially love the continuous deals <3 makes staying a VIP easy.

7/10/14

Shipments come quickly, price is beyond reasonable, and products are high quality and unique. Really love it!

7/10/14

Amazing company to deal with and great selection

7/9/14

Very quick shipping and beautiful set with great quality.

7/8/14

I love it

7/6/14

I ordered a set of lingerie from AdoreMe and then waited for it to arrive. Then I waited some more, and then a little more on top of that. I guess I'll be waiting forever because I never received a package. Strangely enough, my address is correct, and the order says it was completed. I requested a return, but I don't have a package to return and they won't give me my money back! I am currently trying to delete my account, but their office hours are the same as mine. I'm just glad I wasn't caught by surprise with their monthly charges like so many others. What a waste of 25 bucks.

Edit: Even though I called to have my account deleted, they left it without telling me and charged my account! Screw these guys.

7/5/14

Beautiful, well made not cheap looking at all. Was very happy with first purchase I already have ordered 4 more, which those also arrived quickly and are of top quality.
So happy to have found lingerie in my size that is beautiful and makes me feel sexy!

7/5/14

Although, I have a problem with inconsistency in their sizes, I could be a size 32 D to 34DD at any given time. I had previously gave low rating due to the sales person I talked to when I had problem with return, offered no solution. I left several poor rating on different consumer complaint sites and filed with BBB, posted on FB and Twitter. Later in evening I got an email from Lyren at Adore Me.
The email said,
"Thank you so much for contacting us today! I am so sorry that we were not able to assist you. I tried calling and I left a message. Your review has been brought to my attention to see if there is something we can do to help you.

We understand that you have some difficulty with our sizing, we are so glad you found something that works for you! Now as far as the matching panty, there is a way to keep the bra that you love the fit AND have the panty in the right size. We apologize that the previous agent was not as helpful, it seems as though there may have been some misunderstanding. I would like to discuss things with you further as to how we can fix your problem.

Basically, our exchange policy allows you to place a new order before mailing off the set you do not want. So there is a way around exchanging items to make your set work perfect for you. Please allow me to help make this right for you, I will try calling you again or you can call and ask for me or any other agent to assist you better (I notated your account on how to help fix your issue). Customer care is available M-F 8:30-8:30 EST. "

Lyren at Adore Me, unlike previous employee, was very nice and offered to help me return the two items that did not fit. I was very satisfied with the customer service I received .

Donna in Oklahoma

7/4/14

I love everything about Adore Me!!

7/4/14

Woow

7/3/14

That lingerie conpany AdoreMe sucks. They are thieves. Have tried to cancel my 'VIP' membership online, through email, and over the phone to no avail. Meanwhile, several hundred dollar later, they still won't release me although they're debiting money from my account each month. I have never been so irritated with a company

7/3/14

Great quality and fast shipping! Love the push up swimsuit !!

Love it!

7/3/14

Very fast delivery and very nice bra and thong. My boyfriend loved it

7/3/14

They have an excellent selection of unique styles at fair prices. The fabrics are superb and are suitable for every shape, size, taste and occasion. Whenever I wear something of theirs, I always wind up having a secret smile to match.

loved everything I've ever gotten. Super sexy and great quality

7/3/14

I loved it looks great on my skin, my husbands loves it!

7/3/14

It was perfect! And comfortable! I will be a regular customer!

7/3/14

Easy to order, shipped in an adorable box and was delivered quickly. Such a pleasant way to shop!

7/1/14

The items are perfect- quick delivery

6/30/14

I got it on time and it is amazing. fits perfectly and my boyfriend enjoys it as well.

6/30/14

I have absolutely loved all of the products I've ordered! I have gotten my monies worth. Instead of buying a single bra for the same price, I'm able to get a full matching set!

6/30/14

I find the service is great from AdoreMe. I'm kept informed about my order from the time I place the order and even after I receive it.
The products I order are always just as they appear on my computer.
Love the fit of the products, too.

Love it!

6/29/14

love everything I have bought!!

6/28/14

Fit, form, and service are all magnificent

6/28/14

Loved the lingerie and the great customer service.

6/28/14

Love the look and pricing

6/28/14

Affordable lingerie, loved the experience of sexuality, such a inspiring color.
Loved it from the moment I dressed up in it. Fits great.

6/28/14

So happy with the items I purchased. I was looking for quality everyday wear that wouldn't break my bank and thanks to the awesome BOGO sale, I got exactly what I was looking for!

6/27/14

Really loved the items that I purchased and felt they were pretty true to size. So easy to have them shipped to my door, and the price is totally reasonable. Will buy more again soon!

6/27/14

I love all of my selections and
my husband loves them too. (Lol)
So comfortable yet stylish especially
For a full figured woman like myself.

6/27/14

I loved what I ordered and it came very quickly!

6/27/14

Products are good quality but I hate the automatic payments.

Love It!!!!!

6/27/14

I always have an amazing experience with Adoreme.com the bra/panty sets are beautiful and fit great.

Exelent quality soft And beatiful