US Government's NSF

499 7th Avenue (Fashion Tower), 19th Floor, South
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
FREE CLUTCH with any order!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 156 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 62 reviews)

jessicat29

I did forget once, but I used the store credit to buy my now favourite set of pajamas. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sharonz2
1/7/15

I LOVE everything I get from here

antoinettep1
1/6/15

I loved the items I purchased and will continue to order from Adore Me.

beckyh7
1/6/15

I love this Web site. With all the choices, I have a hard time choosing what I'm going to order each month.

alishah2
1/6/15

My husband loves his new presents... ;)

brandonm48
1/6/15

Great item fast shiping. Couldn't be more pleased on how my wife looks in it.

micheller44

Awesome!

joannk4
1/6/15

Loved the site and speed of my items being shipped to me

triciab4
1/6/15

Great service and set lingerie.love it!! And I'm a big vs.fan

heatherp15

Pricing was amazing.

brittanyh5
1/5/15

Excellent pricing and shipping was quick. Products fit perfectly

jamesc202
1/5/15

very good to even better

deep118

The quality is great!

jasminem12
1/5/15

I am in love with everything I purchased!!! Fit cut quality and fabrics are all fantastic. I am so pleased with my package of goodies.

erikah8

love it

honeyh1
1/5/15

Excellent all the way around. Great product, great service, prompt delivery, good price.

reneem17
1/5/15

Love everything I have gotten so far!

thalinaj
1/4/15

It's been amazing my orders always arrive on time, great quality products, very stylish and tailored to my body type and likes. I'd recommend this site too every women I know, the best lingerie site ever!

loganm36
1/4/15

Great experience, prompt delivery, good product.

chandram1

Came very fast!

halleyl
1/4/15

Fit perfect and looked great

amandaa26
1/4/15

i love it so comfy never want to take it off defiantly going to buy more from my wish list

ashleyw43
1/4/15

Great stuff, delivered quickly, love it

daniellem22
1/4/15

I've had a wonderful experience with adore me. I love their lingerie.

jerusham
1/3/15

Loved the designs, quality, and fit of the products I bought, will buy again!!!

elizad3
1/3/15

Found what I wanted and had no problems with anything.

anastasiyaa
1/3/15

Very good, the quality is awesome!

faranakn
1/3/15

So comfortable... Sexy! I love it.

sarahc88
1/2/15

Love it. I can shop at any time and its delivered within days.

michellec64
1/2/15

They were so comfortable and beautiful when I put them back on. I love this set!!

christophert20

Wife loved it.

jessicat29
1/2/15

AdoreMe is amazing!! I have loved every single piece I have received from them. I am 5'7", just over 200 pounds, and very, very pear shaped. Everything I have ordered has fit, I love that bra and underwear sets can be sized separately, and the materials used are excellent. The sleepwear especially fits, looks beautiful, and is soft and exquisite. I adore AdoreMe!!

PS:
I've noticed a lot of comments about the VIP status. I have been set up under VIP status for several months, and I get an email every month to remind me that I have 5 days to skip the month, if I so choose. I did forget once, but I used the store credit to buy my now favourite set of pajamas. I was never under any false impressions and knew from the very beginning that I would be charged the amount if I did not skip the month (which takes less than a minute to do, by the way).

paulr100
1/2/15

You guys are great and buying this stuff for my wife keeps me out of trouble thanks again

kristinak8

great

kelaeyp
1/2/15

This is the WORST site to orser lingerie from. I saw their add on facebook and I thought i would try it out. I sign up, order a set, and receive it. First off, the bra is the most uncomfortable piece of crap I've ever owned, second they enrolled me in what they say is a free VIP membership but i was being chared 39.95, monthly, and it was put on my account as store credit. When i noticed this, i called their 1800 number and the lady was very rude and refused to refund me the money they had been charging me since august!!!!!! So.ihad my mother call them and the lady explained to my mother that it was a "free" membership but you have to look further into it to find out they charge you a monthly fee. Because free apparently means 39.95. So after demanding to speak to management, she finds out she can email them and get a full refund. So i did receive a full refund but i will still never ever buy feom these con artists again!!!!! Worst company alive! Although i do recommend victoria secret, never been steered wrong their (:

Tip for consumers: My tip, don't use it!

zullym
1/1/15

Love it!! Fast shipping and sexy sets!

cassandraw2

Love it.

sarahm107
1/1/15

Great! Love the styles, price, and variety... 34ddd is so hard to find. Now I have many options.

rachelt17
1/1/15

I've been pleased with everything from Adore Me so far. The pieces always arrive promptly and fit well, as advertised.

omozeei

Really loved it

alisonw17
1/1/15

I love the selection! Everything I have ordered has shipped super fast & always looks great! Also quality materials that last plus amazing customer service.

liza84

Nice! Love the site

jessicab63
1/1/15

Shipping was quick and the product was great!

jessicab64
1/1/15

Probably the only place I am going to buy bras from now on. They have adorable styles in sizes that actually fit me. It's amazing finding bras that fit well, are supportive, and also cute, and everything I've bought here meets all those.

jaceyc
1/1/15

Loved the lingerie! And when something didn't fit correctly it was an easy return and exchange! Couldn't ask for better service!

carmenb18
1/1/15

Great price and really good quality. True to size. I will be buying from them again.

mirandad3
1/1/15

The sizing chart was easy to read and accurate. The set I bought arrived fairly quickly and came wrapped in tissue in a little black box. Very cute packaging! The set fit me well and looked nice.

denisel21
1/1/15

Fabulous! I love the time from order place to arriving, the comfort, have my size, comfort and sexy. No more granny lingerie for me.:-)

carries26
1/1/15

Beautiful piece. Fit great!

emmac41
1/1/15

Amazing quality and incredibly cute as well as it arrived quickly in adorable packaging! What more could I want!

ericaa5
12/31/14

I have loved all of the products I've received so far and the packaging is wonderful! The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because it's very inconvenient to have to opt out of the monthly purchase. The money is removed from my checking account and credited on my AdoreMe account each month unless I remember the date I have to log on and opt out of that for the month. Read the fine print when signing up... I didn't realize this would be the case until I got an email the first month on the date that the opt out option expired. I do however recommend the products. they look great, are comfortable and hold up well.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe