US Government's NSF

499 7th Avenue (Fashion Tower), 19th Floor, South
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
It's time for our Semi-Annual BOGO Sale!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 202 reviews)

natsuw

VIP membership is great deal, without a stress of obligation to have to spend money every month. (in 66 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 59 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

caseyh16
6/18/15

Fast shipping, great support and fit.

lisaw97
6/18/15

This company should be ashamed of themselves. They charge your credit card every month and hope you won't notice. I called up customer service and the woman who picked up basically told me I can't get the 40 dollar charge reversed. So basically they stole money from me and are holding my credit card as a hostage. I spent about 30 minutes (not including the 30 minute wait time to talk to someone) arguing with "customer service", a term I use liberally with this company, just to have them do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to correct the situation. I'm writing reviews on every site I come across to stop people from making the same mistake I did by associating with these people. They should go out of business.

kathleend15
6/18/15

Absolutely love this set!

jetaunf
6/18/15

Loved my shopping experience with Adore Me. The products are great. They are very affordable an there's so much variety that I know that I'm always going to come back for more. Love it.

ashleyr41
6/17/15

Yesterday I made my first (and last) purchase from Adore Me. I bought one set and was extremely happy with the one that I picked out. This morning, I was bombarded with phone calls from my bank saying that Adore Me was part of a credit card fraud issue and that I needed to transfer all of my money into a different account because they now have all of my card information. This is an issue that I have NEVER faced before, will never be purchasing from this company again.

joeyo2
6/16/15

I love everything I've ever gotten from adore me!

alexb105
6/15/15

I couldn't be more in love. I wish they would restock their items.

davids338
6/15/15

Well made lingerie by a well managed, professional company. So refreshing to see some sizes that better reflect the American woman than other lingerie companies.

amrutak
6/15/15

Luved the fit and the design. Got it with a coupon so saved money as well. Only con is the VIP membership. Dont think i want to buy a set every month

kimberlyd19
6/15/15

The product and the packaging was super cute, girly, and great quality.

kerrif4
6/15/15

Website is easy to navigate. Checkout was a breeze. Products are great. I've bought a swimsuit and 2 bra/panty sets. Fit perfect and good quality.

riannana
6/14/15

I ordered a one time set from AdoreMe, it was the wrong size and very very uncomfortable. Then, imagine my surprise when I get billed for a monthly subscription when I DID NOT sign up for it. I call the first time and the woman who helps me, (foreign and not helpful), argues with me that I must have subscribed, theres no way I didn't. It gets to the point where I'm yelling and she is yelling at me, then finally I speak to a manager and it's canceled. Two months later I get charged AGAIN for the subscription, I call and demand to speak to the highest manager immediately and it gets resolved no issues. Terrible company.

dorisl14
6/14/15

I absolutely loved the set I ordered. It's a pleasure to find something well made at this price, but your garments are beautiful while being practical. Being a large chested woman, it's hard to find a bra that is truly uplifting, these are perfect.

elnoraj
6/14/15

It's hard for me to find beautiful, sexy underwear. When i received my first set and it fit perfectly, I knew it was gym time. I cant wait to get my next set. These are my gym motivation.

angelas61
6/14/15

Easy shopping, great discounts and super fast shopping. Bought two bathing suits and three bra sets so far, love them all.

tenaa1
6/13/15

Exactly what I wanted! Very HAPPY!!!

carolm85
6/13/15

Espectaculares diseños, un buen ajuste, excelente cálidad

amyb59
6/13/15

I'm a SOLD Customer! Love the quality and fit of every set I've purchased so far. They are true to size and gorgeous! Very happy :)

hayleyb5
6/13/15

All the products I have ever bought from AdoreMe have been beautiful, true to size, and very well made! This is the one store I keep coming back to.

berynicea
6/13/15

Everything is so pretty, the fabric is do soft and durable, it would be nice if you could give an estimated date of when out of stock products will be back in.

sharond32
6/13/15

Ordering was very easy and received merchandise on time.

ginak7
6/13/15

Loved my stuff! Shipping was fast, fit is great, and the packaging is just too cute!

andiel1

Love Adore Me, everything fits perfectly

mandyg4
6/13/15

Every single thing I have ordered, I have loved. Excellent quality, styles and fit on bras, panties and pj's too.

sarahk49
6/13/15

As a woman with DD breasts, I am so delighted to buy beautiful bras in colors-- I mean REAL colors: blue, green, orange, purple, pink, red... We big-breasted girls all know the struggle to find something other than white or beige. And I actually get different styles and patterns from this site! Adore Me also knows that a DD chest may be matched with a small undie or an XXL undie. Mother Nature likes variety, and this site let's us pick our right sizes. I love everything I've bought so far. This site is pretty much one of my life-long wishes come true. No joke.

bethw21
6/13/15

I love this website's great products from bras to panties to sleepwear. Everything has been of great quality, detail, and design. I also love the setup of the website itself with the personalized showroom, the deals, and store credit.

adrianat2
6/13/15

Simply beautiful and comfortable, I'm a 3D size in bra, but my weight is 150 pounds, and it was very difficult to find something that fit me and make me look sexy at the same time. and Adore did it !! this is fabulous !!

garyc57

Great cloths and price.

jessicac55
6/12/15

Best piece of lingerie I have bought yet

mb100
6/12/15

i bought the first set and it never fitted me. now after 6 months i came to know that they have been chanrging in my card 39.95 every month. the lady said they have emailed me. i checked now and all the emails are in spam, its like cheating me! i asked them to refund my money and they can only refund 2 months or smth..cant believe it!!

kimb514
6/12/15

The items are perfect fit and are comfortable to wear all day. Will purchase many more.

annd39
6/12/15

Perfect fit, well constructed, quick shipping

lizbethv
6/12/15

Love it, only orders should be shipped a little bit early.

michaelb221
6/12/15

My wife loves them used buy only the other name brand

jessea20
6/12/15

The item I bought was very beautiful & sexy on my wife. She loved how it fit & look on her.

rebeccap34
6/11/15

I have never bought lingerie for myself, but I will be filling my drawer with these
beautiful products from now on! The qualility was exquisite, silky and prescisly designed to flatter a fuller figured woman such as myself. The only complaint I have is that the boning flipped a bit at the bottom, but that was as much my body types failure as the products design flaw. Perhaps a longer bodice can resolve this issue. Regardless, one of the best purchases that I have ever made for myself!

andrewp74
6/11/15

I am incredibly impressed with the site's ease of use and minimalism. It helps to focus on what's important, the products. :)
I was a bit nervous purchasing apparel like this online, since it means my wife would not be able to try it on for sizing until we had already purchased. But the site was true to it's word with hassle-free returns and exchanges. The bras and panties fit as indicated, but the corsets unfortunately needed to be returned twice for sizing issues, and there was no problem. The credit was added to my account as soon as I filed the request. Allowing us to purchase a replacement while the return was still in the mail.

johnc335
6/11/15

Love everything that Adore Me has on this site.

asht111
6/11/15

Their items are cute if uncomfortable, but the way adore me charges a card each month without a confirmation is annoying and unacceptable. Even when I changed my card number they somehow continued charging me, when I called to cancel and get a refund I was put on hold for 30 minutes and then told I was unable to get a refund.

saras76
6/11/15

THIS SITE IS A SCAM. I ordered a few pieces once about a year ago and i wish i never had! The product was fine but I didn't want to be part of a subscription service, I called and cancelled my account. They continued to charge my credit card after the fact. When I called and asked for a refund for the charges (I hadn't bought anything and as a subscription company they charge every month whether you buy something or not), they said they would cancel my account again but they couldn't refund me the credit I had towards my account (which was the result of months of charging my card). FINE. I used the credit and hoped this would be the end of it. BUT NO! AGAIN THEY KEPT CHARGING ME! I called again to cancel and was assured that I no longer had an account - FALSE. I NOW HAVE $200 IN UNUSED CREDIT THAT WAS CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD AFTER I HAVE TRIED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT 3 TIMES!!! I don't want credit, I don't want product. I just want a refund for the charges that were wrongfully placed on my credit card!!!!!! BE WARNED - IF YOU SUBSCRIBE THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LEAVE. Please spread this story to anyone you know, this has been a NIGHTMARE!!! I feel like I'm part of a credit card scam.

faithw2
6/11/15

I have loved everything I have purchased.

davef26
6/11/15

my experience was wonderful, shipping was fast for is perfect

arthurh34
6/10/15

Everything I've purchased for my wife she has enjoyed and keeps looking for my next purchase

roberta161
6/10/15

I'm a guy and I am having a blast. My wife of 29 years is a beautiful women with a great figure and she loves lingerie. She has a ton of lingerie already but I always seem to find something that is new and different and my wife literally ADORES ME for everything I have purchased. The products are unique, high quality, and my wife has loved each and every fit. Obviously I enjoy everything, guys pull away from Fantasy Sports and check it out, the lady in your life will ADORE U for it. That's what I call a fantasy score.....

markh152
6/10/15

Pretty items, good service, nice value.

vickim14
6/9/15

Easy fast and very beautiful products I just adore Adore me ...lol

heathera22
6/9/15

2nd time ordering. The 1st time they got the bra size wrong. So I exchanged and tryed again. Still sent me the wrong size. If you don't carry the size just say it! Very frustrating if u order a 36I and get a 36G!

rebeccaf18
6/8/15

I love everything i get from adore me the only thing i wish would change would be how slow the shipping is.

amberl29
6/8/15

My items came quickly and are super cute

jessl30
6/8/15

I love this site, their products are such high quality. They do happen to be very expensive, ten dollars too expensive I'd say, but with sales they're perfect! The straps are very nice and don't pinch. Overall the material feels very nice and I wish I could afford more.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
lisaw97
A: No I called them about this and they said if I cancel my membership they will take the 40 dollars they stole from my bank account (aka "membership fee") as well.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for AdoreMe