US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 253 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 87 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelc27
1/29/16

My pjs shipped super fast, and when they came in they were neatly packaged in a black "Adore Me" box with tissue paper wrapped around them. They were amazingly soft and cute! I was also thrilled that the bottoms were not too long since I'm only 5'4" and usually most pants end up being too long for me. These were incredibly cute, comfortable and sexy. My only complaint which is not a big one is that my girls didn't really want to stay in the top when I was sleeping. This was due to me getting a Medium rather than a Large. My wish in this case is that you could order a different sized top from bottoms since I usually wear a larger top than bottoms since I'm a little more well endowed.

halaiahp
1/28/16

It shipped fast, arrived nicely packaged, it fits great true to size, love how I look in it, the color & style is beautiful…I'm impressed & definitely will be purchasing more

brendat18
1/28/16

The Bras and Panties fit tailor made even though I am a plus-sized Woman. They are Sexy and Beautiful as well as Comfortable :) I am Very Pleased and I Highly Recommend Adore Me for Plus-Sized Women. They also have a Beautiful Selection.

lacondah
1/28/16

You guys were great. Prices are reasonable. So it works for me.

alisona10
1/28/16

Picking your own set of lingerie and having it delivered right to your door is so fun! For $40/month for a bra and panties, it's a deal for sure. They're the right size, same as the picture and everything you expect.
Great customer servicr, and quick delivery!

robertp159
1/28/16

Fit perfectly and my wife and I loved it!

Brought us to another level!

suzettem3
1/27/16

I have a large chest (36G) and have always had a hard time finding a good bra. Adore me bras have yet to fail me. They fit great and look even better. Definitely will continue to use Adore Me's services!

janaf4
1/27/16

I stopped shopping at vs. All my lingerie is from here. The best thing ever happened to me.

pamalas
1/27/16

Great quality and good fit. I can't wait to order again

alyh2
1/27/16

They have my size! I wish there was a bit more variety but it gets better every month. I will definitely be a repeat customer. So glad I found them...and so is my husband! :)

jacobg24

Great

amyg65

Everything about Adore Me is excellent

elizabetha54

Love the Product

lynettet3
1/27/16

Super comfy, well made, quality set. Oh, and did I say sexy? Yeah, that too. Buy it girls!

cherishd1
1/27/16

Love the selection and the ability to find different styles in my size.

martham65
1/26/16

All of my items arrived in a timely fashion. One item didn't fit but I sent and back and received my exchange within a week. I'm loving this company. Now I can have matching underwear. Having some great cotton matching underwear/ bra sets would be great. With the job I have wearing all this lace is no good.

bradn10

she looks so good

ellend20
1/26/16

Loved color, fit and size

kristiw5
1/26/16

I love all the sets I've ordered! They fit great and are beautiful!

tabethas1
1/26/16

I love the bra and panty set I got. It fits perfectly, it's beautiful, it's comfortable, and the shipping was quick. I can't find anything this comfortable and this pretty for a decent price in my area, so Adore Me has definitely filled that gap.

shelbik
1/26/16

I loved my new set I got from adore me. I am a bigger size up top, so finding a bra that fits me is nearly impossible. Especially one that is cute! But they have tons of fabulous designs for my size. I was worried it wasn't going to fit me right, but when I got the bra in the mail, I tried it on and I have never felt more sexy in a new bra in my life! Thanks!

kirkt12
1/26/16

I buy my wife stuff from here and it is GREAT

janetj21
1/25/16

Love the look, and very comfortable to ware!
Price is right!

donaldl32
1/25/16

She loved the surprise just wished there were more in her size available

genneviec
1/25/16

I love Adore Me! The fit is amazing. I feel sexy and comfortable in it. I can't wait to get my next set.

terris26
1/25/16

I normally wear a 34C in bras. These run a little different. If it is lined I am a 36D, If not lined a 36C. The panties run true to size, but the bras, corsets (Just a little small(. Now for the good stuff: THEY ARE OF GREAT QUALITY and super fast shipping. The box is so pretty & the wrapping so beautiful. Customer service is fantastic!. ONE THING: you WILL save $$ on being a VIP, However you must LO IN your account before the 5th of each month to "Skip" an order for a month if you don't want anything. If you don't ,you will have a store credit waiting in your dashboard fr a purchase. They actually will send you a new set before they even rec'v.the return. Returns are free and very easy. It's hard to not want something pretty every month. Lol I would HIGHLY recommend. Terri

jamiem73
1/25/16

Love my first bra and pantie set.

brendal37

love it

marijoyp
1/24/16

I would like to cancel my VIP membership in ADORE ME. Even receiving the mail and follow the instructions, I still can't find the cancellation membership from the account. Is there anyone can do this for me? I tried calling and sending emails. Still no avail and even if someone is available, I kept getting on hold and hanged up from them.

gh420
1/24/16

I adore it!!! Super sexy, super comfy!!!

shannonm57
1/24/16

I love the set I received from AdoreMe. Great quality and can't wait to order next month!

scottb130
1/24/16

Wife loves the fit!! And sooo do I!!!

alexsist
1/24/16

The colors were amazing and they feel so good on. Two of the sets are cut in a way that fits my body perfectly. The other one looks and feels good but the bra doesn't fit my breasts as well. I'm still very pleased.

colleenb28
1/24/16

Perfect fit, excellent quality. Only buy my lingerie through adore ne

vanessat21
1/24/16

Every piece that I have bought has been so beautiful and comfortable. They come fast and great quality. My hunny loves them too. Every woman should have a beautiful lingerie/ bra and under wear.

amandag58
1/24/16

It was my first lingerie to buy on here and I wasn't sure weather it was going to fit right on my body but it fit perfect I cant complain.

forouqm

BEAUTIFUL

nicolep56
1/24/16

I have been shopping with AdoreMe for a year now. I am in love with the styles, colors, prices (as a VIP), customer service, rewards, & most of all...the fit. I truly enjoy their closet. Helps me from losing an arm or leg like I have with Victoria Secret.

sama749
1/24/16

I ordered a set from Adore Me, and then noticed a monthly charge of $39.95. I called on the 7th of the month to confirm where the charge came from, and to receive a credit for this amount. When I called to get it resolved I was told that the final charge could not be resolved; I had to wait to speak with a manager after the 15th of the month because it had to be after the payment cycle. I called back on the 20th and requested to speak with a manager; I was told that the manager's name is Brittany but she was not available to speak with me. I was told that the date of the 15th was not true. I was then told that I would need to buy something to use up the $39.95 before I could unsubscribe (and not get another charge), otherwise the amount would be for forfeited. So now I either have to buy something that I don't want, for $39.95, and then unsubscribe or lose the money - there is no option to get a credit.

My advise - don't buy from here! And especially don't accept the offer for VIP membership!!

And by the way, the person then hung up on me when I asked to wait for the manager to become available to speak with me on the phone.

makinia
1/24/16

SUBSCRIBE BEWARE! The quality of the product is average, but it is congruent with the price point. However, the customer service leaves much to be expected. My last shipment was lost in transit somewhere, however the tracking information was convoluted and it was not clear how to follow up so I decided to call AdoreMe. I called twice, the first time I was on hold for 20 minutes before there was an answer and I was put on hold again (no hello or acknowledgement, just a pick up and pres the hold button again), then I was on hold another 5 minutes before the phone just disconnected. I called back and held for 45 minutes before getting a live person. While holding, I decided I would cancel my membership but there is no quick way to cancel your membership. They make it super easy to skip months, suspend your membership for two months at a time, and get refunds (I suspect this is so they can boast inflated membership numbers). The only way to cancel is to call or send an email (see above regarding problems with trying to get someone to answer). I have a problem with companies that are very accessible when you are giving them money but unavailable when there is a problem. Further, I attempted to post a comment on their facebook page and they review all posts before allowing them to post.

lisak98

I love the look!

christined40
1/24/16

Worried about not trying it on but size was perfect and very comfortable. Definitely will buy more.

murielg3
1/24/16

beautiful and true to size.

darbeys

Fit great looks great!

rickeyb14
1/24/16

Adorme has the perfect lingerie for both men & women. I'm a male and this is the perfect store.

reneep21
1/24/16

Took me a few orders to get the size just right but I absolutely love this service I get so excited when I get my package every month <3

maggies31
1/24/16

Perfect fit, lightweight, beautiful color.

deenav1

Loved it!!!!

ladoshaw
1/24/16

Adore makes want to celebrate my sexy more. Would have given five stars but every time I call the customer service I don't seem to be able to get through.

judym51
1/23/16

My purchase looks and feels perfectly beautiful.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Tiffany,

Some of the sizes do get restocked around the beginning of each month. Thank you for your suggestion regarding alerts, we are definitely looking into this possibility.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best,
Adore Me
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Karen, thanks for reaching out! This probably means that there is an active account under a different email address with the same cc number. We'd recommend contacting us via private message or at help@adoreme.com so that we can assist you with this issue.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for AdoreMe