US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kourtnieo

Great customer service, fast shipping an excellent products-love them! (in 141 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 49 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kylec20
10/16/14

I shop for the wife she loves everything I get her

tiffanys22
10/16/14

I have made several orders with Adore Me. My items arrive quickly, which is a plus. Moreover, each order is better than the last. I love the fit, comfort, style, and how I feel. Can't wait to get my next black box!

kristenw4
10/16/14

I have had nothing but a positive experience with AdoreMe.com I can honestly say that this is a hassle free site.

sherylc6
10/16/14

I have always had a great experience. Calling customer service was very easy and painless.. I have recommended AdoreMe to several people.

kimberlym32
10/16/14

I ordered 2 items, both arrived within a timely manner and in perfect condition. I was quite pleased with my purchases and will continue to buy lingerie and other items from adoreme.

allisonw13
10/16/14

Everything goes smoothly, and the products are beautiful and comfortable!

kaleym

AMAZING!

marissag1
10/16/14

Easy, to determine size, find what I wanted and order. The items are carefully packaged in a tissue paper and beautiful box . I love getting this package.

saras54
10/15/14

Love my bra and panty set! Very flattering and I feel beautiful in it! Fits true to size.

yujinl
10/15/14

Everything came as described. Perfect fit!

christinam24
10/15/14

The over all experience was great and the deal with shipping to and back being free made it that much better.

ashleyw35
10/14/14

I absolutely LOVE AdoreMe! I own 4 sets and they're all cute as well as sexy! Ships fast too!

libbyb
10/14/14

I love this site. All of the pieces I have received have been great value and look great!

estefannin
10/13/14

Love everything about AdoreMe, affordable and beautiful lingerie!

samanthas25
10/13/14

Sure, their stuff is nice and all, but customer service is hell! Yes, the VIP membership is a great idea if you're planning on staying with them for the long haul, but for the average person, it's just a hassle.

I used their VIP membership for two or three months no problem, but decided to cancel after a while because I was no longer using it. So I called in and they had said they reversed the charges for the month and cancelled the membership. A month later, I look at my credit card statement only to see that I had been charged again. I called, and went through the same process (only this time, it took me about a half hour to get through to a rep. They said the same thing, and said they'd send me an email confirmation. I never got the confirmation, but didn't think much of it. Now this month, I once again got another bill with adore me on it, and it's driving me insane! It's almost as if they're doing this on purpose to see if I'm not paying attention or something. So I called again, another long wait, only to have the rep tell me that "your membership was cancelled but there seems to have been a glitch in the system or something". That's not really reassuring about any company. I want to know that my credit card info is safe, and I don't really feel safe knowing that this company has it and doesn't seem to want to stop charging me for a service that I no longer use.

To anyone looking at using them to buy anything, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VIP. It's not worth the struggle of cancelling later.

Tip for consumers: The company's customer service is slow and doesn't seem to know how to take people off their "VIP list". Don't subscribe to this service if you plan on buying anything from them.

brendag20

Wonderful

azz6
10/12/14

Got here on time. Perfect product. Love it.

emileyd
10/12/14

I love the showrooms. I love how all of the items are sold as sets and there are different options for each.

lauras61
10/12/14

Easy to use, great prices. Just wish there was more sizes.

alexiss21
10/12/14

Loves my underwear set! It was darling on!:)

nathans34
10/12/14

Wonderful, easy, and the quality shown is the quality given. Love the free shipping too!

katiem21

Amazing product. Love this site

jodieb29
10/12/14

Quick delivery! Cute costume!

maryf43

Awesome

paigeo1
10/11/14

I love all the pretty stuff. It was very easy ordering.

stephaniek31
10/11/14

Great quality and fast service!

lacyr10
10/11/14

Quick and easy to place orders. Has a wide variety to satisfy all tastes in Lingerie!

lucillep2
10/11/14

excellent. shipped on time, fit great.

caitlinp
10/11/14

This website is the biggest scam ever! They have taken almost $500 from me without my consent. They don't want to offer up any help in resolving the problem and customer services is horrible. They are making money off of you even if you do not purchase anything! What sense does that make?! This business needs to be shut down! I was told the $40 taken out each month was not a membership fee, but a credit "in case" you want to purchase more of their products. That's the stupidest nonsense I've heard! If someone wants to purchase something else they will purchase it the NORMAL way!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

whitneys14
10/11/14

Good

starlat

ashleyt20
10/10/14

I love the design and fit of the bra and underwear!

ambero
10/10/14

Love love love the way the support is!! Will be getting more!!!

briannaf
10/9/14

EVERYTHING was amazing.. Although I bought the wrong size bra and one of the slips I bought, ripped after I tried it on. BUT I am happy with everything and there's nothing I can't fix without a sewing machine. Adore Me, I LOVE you!

kents13
10/9/14

It was what it should have been.

kristinah3
10/9/14

I love the site and everything on it.

christinab18
10/9/14

Great quality and super cute!

maddilynb
10/8/14

I've loved everything I've ordered so far. The Robin sleep wear set is my favorite & is so comfy!

kristyb5
10/8/14

Love the products and materials.

cassieb5
10/8/14

Beautiful color, and fit true to size. One of my favorites!

andreah38
10/8/14

Love the promotion codes. Makes it affordable for the every day women.

alexisj12
10/8/14

I love my new pajama set. The material is incredibly soft and slides smoothly over my skin. It came in a timely manner and is everything I expected and more.

tinaa15
10/7/14

I love the two items I have ordered so far. Super cute. They are not very sturdy though as things I have purchased from other stores. I did rip one item easily but was able to repair it. Most likey due to my own nails. Also a bead fell off the other thing but I think I have another bead very similar to it I can replace it with.

shirleyb34

VERY NICE.

ashleyw34

Very cute and comfy

paytonc
10/6/14

Ordering from AdoreMe is so easy! I haven't had to return or exchange anything yet, but that process seems simple too. So far 5 stars for their products and their service!

kellyp26
10/6/14

Love the styles, prices, and convenience!

lonnac
10/5/14

Really love the product and it come shipped in a package that makes it feel even more luxurious ♡♡♡♡

deniset8
10/5/14

I've gotten many bra/panty sets from AdoreMe & have been satisfied with each & every one.. They are true to size and incredibly comfortable.. Will never shop anywhere else for bras..

christinez2
10/4/14

Not to overwhelming like other sites.

7 Photos for AdoreMe