US Government's NSF

Claim Deal

609 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

6/21/14

One of my favorite websites! I won't buy bras anywhere else anymore. Extremely affordable and comfortable, sexy and cute! You can't beat the quality and prices

6/20/14

i absolutely love adore me! they have so many different sizes, colors, and styles. you're bound to find one that you love

6/20/14

Like no other lingerie site in it's class!

I love Adore Me.

6/20/14

Everything comes in great condition just as shown, and quickly!

6/20/14

Cute products, great service, and easy exchanges!

I adore Adore me!

6/20/14

So easy to use, I receive my gorgeous pieces in just a few days, I do miss receiving the box on my second purchase and how you can only use one code per purchase. Other than that I'm extremely happy!

6/20/14

I love the product and variety! Customer service was friendly!

6/20/14

Love it can't wait to get my other orders in!! The bathing suit I got fit perfectly.

6/20/14

I love my set! It fits perfectly and was well made. It even came all wrapped up in pink tissue paper in a cute box. I have already recommended AdoreMe to friends:)

6/19/14

Loved the bathing suit I ordered. It was so cute and fit perfectly!

6/19/14

Fast shipping and great quality products. Love it!

6/19/14

I have enjoyed each bra and panty set. They have all fit well and are comfortable. I'll keep buying!

6/19/14

Very satisfied with my purchase.

6/19/14

Always great product. Love the simplicity. Do wish there was more variety for bigger girls but it's a start!

6/19/14

Responses were quick and accurate. Very polite and professional!

6/19/14

Its everything I thought it would be.

6/19/14

My husband loves the things I buy from adoreme!

6/19/14

everything fits great!!! ocassionally bottoms seem smaller than mentioned on the size charts, but for the most part, everything is well made and it helps that everything is almost the same price! Great sight!

6/19/14

Wide selection got things when I was expecting them

6/19/14

Every set I order from AdoreMe is perfect! It comes on time and fits really well. Love love love AdoreMe.

6/17/14

This website is nothing but a scam.
You order something and then they attempt to steal $39.95 of your money each month thereafter.
I was told I signed up and clicked OK agreeing to this 4 times through the checkout process. THAT IS A LIE.
Customer service was rude, arrogant and I had a very hard time getting the money they attempted to steal returned.
No way of cancelling your subscription and no way to remove your credit card from this website.
I believe what this website is doing is illegal and should be shut down.
How many people have been scammed and did not realize that they were being charged every month for something that they did not know about?
ADVICE BUY FROM A REPUTABLE ONLINE MERCHANT>

6/16/14

As a first time shopper of Adoreme.com, I was appalled by my customer experience. I was lured to their website by a $9.99 deal I saw on their lingerie. I saw an advertisement that said, "Your first set for $9.95 + free shipping both ways" so I went and picked out the item of my choice. The verbiage seemed odd, but I figured they were hoping that the customer would be a recurring one after their amazing first purchase from their site. I still hadn't seen anything about a VIP membership that I was supposed to sign up for in order to get the deal. I didn't see anything to indicate at this point of time that there was a recurring charge, and had no idea that I even had to look for that, so I went to proceed to checkout. I got to my shopping bag and noted that they had two choices of ordering one was a VIP membership and the second one was a "pay as you go" membership which included the following information:

"$10 OFF any set, any time!
Your first style for $24.95
Every 6th set is on us!
Free shipping & free unlimited exchanges.
No obligation to buy every month, no membership fee."

Yet there is a hidden membership fee. They mask the fee by adding a 39.95 credit to your account each month that you decide not to buy from them. That's like Wal-Mart or Target charging their customer's $39.95 because they decided not to shop at their store. I do not think this is okay, and does not merit the -A given to this shady company. The only way to find this information is in really tiny fine print. They continue to hide the cost of their membership fee further in their FAQ by offering really misleading verbiage.

"Do I have to buy something every month?
Nope! Just skip the month if you don’t feel like shopping.

Will I be charged every month?
Not at all! Simply shop or skip if you don’t want a credit.

Will I be reminded to shop or skip?
Yes! We will send you email reminders.

What if I forget to skip the month?
No problem! You’ll be charged a store credit to be used for any future purchase. If you’d like a refund, just give us a call within 30 days.

Can I change my mind?
Sure! If you are a VIP, you can leave the membership any time, then shop as a Pay As You Go customer, no questions asked. You’re welcome to rejoin the VIP membership later to enjoy the benefits."

These questions make it seem as though signing up for the membership service is free, and that they’ll never charge you anything unless you want them to. THAT IS NOT THE CASE!
They have one simple question in the VIP that they hide from the customer. The link is there to easily access for us, but you can tell their trying to hide the real information, because when you click the question, "What do I need to do as VIP?" suddenly a drop down menu pops out and says the following:

"Visit your showroom between the 1st and the 5th of each month, then either shop or skip the month.
Don’t worry, we’ll send you reminder emails to let you know when your monthly showroom is ready!
If you don’t shop or skip, you’ll be charged a $39.95 store credit you can use anytime."

Like many, MANY people that had made the same mistake as I, we did not click on that question as the colors blend, and at first I didn't even realize it was a link until I went to investigate what went wrong with my purchase and why I was suddenly credited the $39.95 to my debit card.
Long story short, this company uses shady business practices, hiding information in plain sight to the customer, misleading hundreds of people to the point that doing a simple search review on “Adoreme.com” and the word “scam” you come across dozens and dozens of customer complaints with the same story. I’d rather deal with the shady guy on the public bus hustling people with his tricky hands at a card playing game than ever waste time and innocence with this company again.

What I would like Adoreme.com to do, is to plainly advertise, and make sure that the customer confirms that they understand that they're going to be charge a recurring fee a month if their membership is not used. It's not clearly stated, and they hide it from the customer unless you physically click the question that blends in with the color scheme on their page making it seem like text rather than an actual clickable link. If you don't search around on their website for the answer they hide from the customer, you wouldn't even know about the monthly fee. I find their business practices appalling, and it's pretty clear they're hoping some customers won't notice so they can continue to scam you out of $39.95 a month. It doesn't seem like a lot, but if a customer isn't watchful of their credit/debit card statements by the end of the year they could have scammed the client out of $479.40.

The verbiage is VERY misleading to a first time customer.

6/16/14

Horrible billing practice. My teenage daughter, a minor, did not understand that the VIP plan meant being billed each month, whether or not she ordered anything. I contacted adoreme by email and, although their whole busiess in on line, I had to call to cancel the account. When i did call, I was able to cancel the most recent month, but there was a store credit of $119.00. I suspect that much of this money is unspent, and young women around the country are drawn into this without understanding. I am considering filing a class action against them, because I beleive it is an unfair business practice.

6/15/14

I love Adore Me!! Great prices, friendly customer service, and a wonderful selection!!!!

6/14/14

I absolutely loved my items that were ordered. This is such a great site!

6/14/14

Vernesa was the best! She was very patient and explained the membership to me. In a time when customer is not always helpful, she was a GEM! The payment vacation thing is the best!

6/14/14

Everything that I order or my husband orders me is very comfortable. The sizes fit just right. I can always find something that I like on the site whenever I am on there.

6/14/14

Great fit happy with quality

Great!!!!

6/13/14

I'm always very pleased with my purchases.

6/13/14

Great quality for the price!

Wonderful!!!

6/13/14

Best set I've EVER purchased!

Great!!!

6/13/14

Effortless and speedy delivery.

6/12/14

This is literally the biggest scam I have ever witnessed. As I just got off the phone with adore me for the THIRD time after a 40 MINUTE WAIT PERIOD I was told that my account could not be cancelled because it was on a "payment vacation." I called to cancel my account because paying 50 bucks for crappy underwear didn't seem like a good idea but what ensued next was actually even worse. I wait 40 minutes (you can get through to comcast in less time) to speak to a RUDE associate named Dan tell me there was nothing he could do to cancel my account. When I asked to speak to a manager he said no one would talk to me as they were all busy. I said I would wait, he said no. So long story short, unless you want to have your credit card held hostage by underwear terrorists DO NOT START AN ADORE ME ACCOUNT. I hope this helps to at least properly inform one person with the info I wish I had when I made the bad choice to join this site.

6/12/14

This website is a complete SCAM stay away!! I first saw advertisings for adoreme on facebook and thought that I would give it a try since it seemed as though their merchandise is high quality at a low price. I have to say I am very pleased with my bra and panty set I bought and it was exactly what I expected it to be. However, I noticed one month later that adoreme charged an additional $39.95 to my bank account and I did not understand why. I called and found out there is a membership fee when you order from them. I NEVER ONCE saw this stated when I was checking out my order. I'm sure it probably was stated in the fine print somewhere however if you are going to be charged 40 dollars a month for nothing this needs to be clearly and boldy stated.
Following this I called to cancel my membership and receive a refund however the lady I spoke to instead decided to not cancel my membership, like I had asked, and instead put me on a 3 month vacation. Meaning following 3 months adoreme decided to start charging me again.
They charged me for April and May however I did not notice until May. I called again to receive a refund for the $80 they took out of my account but was only refunded for May since April had passed. The customer service representative assured me she would pass my case to her manager to refund me for April and I would receive and email from her but surprise surprise its been several weeks and I have heard nothing back. I sent another email to their company describing my situation and all I received was an automated response saying I needed to call the company. So for the THIRD time I have to call adorme to receive a refund on money that should have never been taken out of my account.
The difficulty in canceling my account and receiving my refund has shown to me how much of a scam this company is. The option to cancel your account should be on their website since obviously you cannot call and trust that they will cancel your account for you. Do not buy from this website!

6/12/14

Fast! great quality! great deals!

6/11/14

Really likes the products and they fit true size

6/11/14

Amazing! Accurate sizes, easy to order, and arrived early. 5 stars.

6/11/14

Loved it!!! The set I ordered fits perfectly and the fabric is a good quality! I will order again...

6/11/14

Fast shipping, the items were lovely and fit perfectly. Five stars! Yay!

6/10/14

Easy, Affordable, and super cute!! Will definitely order again!

6/10/14

They are AWESOME! fantastic service, wonderfully helpful, and their designs are GORGEOUS

6/10/14

I was so relieved that the product I ordered is what I received. There's always a fear when ordering things online that you don't get it or you get a very cheap version. This fit very well and looked great!

I love adore me

6/10/14

I love everything I've purchased..so sexy, so beautiful, and feels wonderful on..not to mention the fit is absolutely exceptional!! I will for sure be making many more purchases!!!

6/9/14

Everything arrived in time, and fit perfectly. Loved it!

The Best Lingerie Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber