US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 180 reviews)

kevinm111

Keep it up and my VIP membership will always be used! (in 60 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kenyaw2
3/19/15

I have found comfortable undergarments with this company. I will be ordering more

matthewm66
3/19/15

Very happy!! Always love opening the box and seeing sexy lingerie and it fits and feels amazing!

davidd122

She looks Amazing!!

laureng25
3/19/15

Love all their styles I had to go up a size but other than that fine. The order came in a timely fashion. I love this site.

alyssab8

Great quality for price.

amyt32
3/19/15

The experience with Adore has been fantastic thus far. Can't wait until my next order.

melanier14

Great products

natashas17
3/19/15

Was sceptical of purchasing as I have a hard time finding my size anywhere but VS . The sizing was was easy to follow and very accurate! Absolutely loved the pieces I chose and can't wait to order more!!!

brada9
3/19/15

Loved the product I ordered for my wife

nicolep29

Wonderful

blanchel2
3/18/15

The product is nice my only complaint is being charged after I had spoken to a person before the 5th of the month. I need a product that only has to be taken care of when you do order.

patriciah45

Great items, very nice

joep129
3/17/15

Everything was smooth with my order. I'm cry happy with my set!

tammia
3/17/15

I really like that you carry my size in some very cute and sexy stuff. It also makes it easy to buy without having to go out and shop. Its hard for me to go out with my illness so it makes it so easy to buy.

stephaniej19

The fit is amazing

jessied11
3/17/15

I bought a bra that had no padding. I thought it would've fit me weird because I don't even have that much to work with, but it fits perfect!!

marks218

Outstanding

erino10
3/17/15

I've ordered three sets so far. Everything is good quality and fits perfectly. I have at least ten more things on my wishlist. I highly recommend them!

kimberleea
3/17/15

I have ordered a few items and have loved all of them!! Everything fit true to size and is very well made. I am constantly finding more things I want to get. I have recommended Adore Me to several friends.

hayleyh2
3/17/15

Was shopping the website and found everything I needed, plus got $5 off for doing a survey! LOVE Adore Me!

sb113
3/17/15

thank you for the great and painless exchange service.

happyh1
3/17/15

My wife loved this set and I did too!!

sandraa29
3/17/15

Every piece of lingerie i've gotten from Adore Me has been such high quality and so comfortable. Their shipping is fast and prices are very reasonable, compared to the competition. I try to reccomend the site to as many people as i can. Luckily i havent had to contact customer support yet but from reviews that talk about it, i assume that they are all very nice and cooperative.

sarahh108
3/16/15

The item I ordered looked very cheap and was very poor quality. I called customer service after another order was placed without my permission and was insulted by the customer service rep. She actually said "I'm sorry you can't read" and called me other names I won't mention. She told me it was impossible to delete my information from their system and that they would always have my credit card Info on file. Extremely shady company.

colleent4
3/16/15

I am apt to think that the great reviews on this page are from employees. My daughter canceled her subscription in November and has still been charged. I was there when my daughter canceled so I called today to get it taken care of. The customer service rep was rude and VERY unhelpful. I was told that my daughter didn't cancel but for my inconvenience they would refund 1 month back to her. Not acceptable. I was there when it was canceled and heard the conversation, this customer service rep immediately placed blame on a customer instead of an employee error. I asked to speak to management and was miraculously told that I would receive a refund for 2 months. Again, not acceptable. They have deducted my daughters account for 4 months not 2. When I again asked to speak to a manager I was told that she was BUSY and I didn't have a right to talk to her. Will definitely warn others about your bad business practices. First thing people learn in business is to take care of their customers. Your business RIPS THEM OFF! Tried to find a corporate number and it goes to a full mailbox. BUYER BEWARE! Check into businesses before you buy from them. If it is to good to be true then it's not true. Go to VS for your lingerie needs.

kaylab18
3/16/15

Shipping is quick and the packaging is really cute. The fit of both the bra and panties are absolutely perfect, as if they were made specifically for my body. And they're so comfortable!

haleyb1
3/16/15

Really love everything I have ordered

mariahw

Comfortable, sexy, affordable. Love it

sandil4
3/15/15

The size matched perfectly. The shipping eta was exact. I am very satisfied with my 1st experience and will continue to purchase from this website. Thank you! :)

carissab1
3/15/15

I adore Adore Me. I referred my family and friends. Adore Me has the right size and style for everyone.

samanthac27
3/15/15

everything was true to size and just as beautiful in person. great quality for the price. easy to navigate website.

eileens8
3/15/15

Love the quality. Love that the items are inexpensive. Love the fast delivery.

juliat15
3/15/15

Everything I've ordered has exceeded my expectations. Fit is always great

vickeyd
3/15/15

The fit it very well done. Love my set.

ericaa7
3/15/15

Love love love love love love

sandrav10
3/15/15

Love the bra; fits wonderfully!

nolaa1
3/15/15

I ordered a beautiful halter top for valentines! it was great!

trinitec
3/14/15

I love the variety and the price!!!

shannong18
3/14/15

I love the bras and quick shipping

morganw23
3/14/15

I love how comfortable and pretty this bra is. I wear it all the time I would buy it if you are on the fence its worth it!

janem51
3/14/15

My order arrived on time, was exactly like it was pictured, and they fit! I'll be back!

cyndalp
3/13/15

You guys areminder great, and everything Fits perfect!

davidt105
3/13/15

I love you awesome quality and the fast shipping..

kristenp12
3/13/15

Great quality, perfect fits, amazing push up, sexy appearance, credits, and fast shipping all in one! I love Adore Me!!!

tinerj
3/13/15

I absolutely love this website! For a small girl with bigger boobs, they have bras that fit me perfectly! I love all of AdoreMe's inventory! The reviews for products are dead on and the 3-5 day shipping hasn't disappointed me! I also love the rewards program! Can't wait to get my free set! I will be using this website for now on!

yvonniat
3/13/15

First off... obviously all of the reviews are from the scam artist that creates Adore Me because none of them review anything else but... and From my personal experience there is no timely shipping. I ordered something over a month ago and never received anything. The site won't give me a tracking number and every time I call it says there's a 15 minute or more wait to speak with someone.

tashaw4
3/13/15

I am so happy to be able to wear a beautiful bra and panties set! It's so hard to find bigger size bras that are pretty, now that I have found Adore Me, I will never shop anywhere else for them. I love how comfortable they are too! I am a 36G.

taylorm59
3/12/15

I used to be an avid and devoted VS shopper, but after finding AdoreMe.com I never went back to that pink striped store! The quality of AdoreMe's product is beyond words. Such high quality that lasts through multiple washer/dryer trips and is so sexy. The pricing is awesome and their VIP program with their buy 5 get 1 free it keeps me coming back for more. Returns and exchanges are a breeze as well! Great customer service and I'm telling everyone I know!

xueerj

Super good quality! Really recommend

tashondas

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
1/13/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe