US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 274 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 94 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aubreym16
4/22/16

Better than expected and great fit

beckyv6
4/22/16

I've ordered quite a few things already, and everything I receive I ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE! Everything is perfect fit and the material is so comfy...

triciar3
4/21/16

The set I received made me feel so sexy! I'm not a small girl, so finding something that makes me feel good is difficult. Thank you, Adore Me, for bringing back my sexy!!

lynettes3
4/21/16

I started getting my bra and panty sets about 2 months ago. I have been so impressed with the quality and variety of the pieces I have received. I so look forward to picking out new pieces each month!!!! Would recommend Adore Me to anyone!!!!!

rodneyo5
4/21/16

Every thing that I bought has fit me very well. I enjoy shopping and getting the items that I like.

robynt9
4/21/16

I love Adore Me. Fits me right, every time. Love the selections and so does my husband. I'm hooked.

lorrin4
4/21/16

I was concerned about the sizing but the set fit perfectly!

kellye31
4/20/16

The hardest part was deciding! So many beautiful things! Can't wait till next month!

jodyh22
4/20/16

Thanks so much. They are so comfy! Love!!!!

ellenf18
4/20/16

My first order was wonderful with one exception. The band was too small. I ordered the same size I wear from Victoria's Secret. But the product is far better quality. So I ordered a size up and it was fine. Fabric, construction, support....all better quality and much less expensive. I'm keeping my first order in hopes I might lose a few pounds.

rachelb82
4/20/16

These are my new favorite jammies. I am smaller on top-the elastic hugs just enough without being binding.

karing7
4/20/16

I am very happy with my recent purchase. The fit is perfect and style is very feminine. I'm also pleased with the packaging and speed of shipping. I am definitely going to continue purchasing from AdoreMe.

enriquer6

Wife loves it

janisd2
4/19/16

Love the fit! Was hoping the fabric would be a bit softer, but overall I love it.

gregoryt20

Beautiful

wendolynf
4/19/16

I love how beautiful this bra is. The only reason I gave four stars is that it's not the most supportive if you are a large cup size (I'm a 34 DDD).

sonjireym
4/19/16

I love my set and this site. I've never had a matching set mainly because of my bra size. I love my set!

deborahs74
4/18/16

omg great pajamas in the softest cotton!!!

elizabethj62
4/18/16

When I first tried adore me, I planned on buying a few sets and canceling my membership because buying every month wasn't my thing. I love the quality, comfort and styles. I will keep purchasing. My husband loves the sets also.

michellew117
4/18/16

Very good price and the fit is so comfortable. Love the style too! thank you.

chastriee
4/18/16

The products are good and very lovely would recommend to any and everyone,only problem it's a little pricey but otherwise love it

bonnien11
4/18/16

The bras I have gotten are the most comfortable bras I have ever had for the great price!!!! Not to mention they're gorgeous!!!

davidn92
4/18/16

I love them ,it is like wearing something beautiful without anything on.and this is David Neely girlfriend.lol

ebonyr2
4/17/16

I got it super quick and it perfectly, and omg it's so comfy!!!

rosemaryp5
4/17/16

love all the styles i have !!!!!!!!!! great products !

amandal85
4/17/16

I feel beautiful and confident in my new lingerie!

courtneyp25
4/17/16

If you wanna look, feel, and breathe sexy, you will buy your lingerie from Adore Me!

kellya64

Great fit

pattyw10
4/17/16

From beginning to end everything was easy. Hardest part was choosing the sets. I wanted them all. No more V.S. for me. Thank you and I'll be back for more.

terril23
4/17/16

Great experience no problems with anything and shipped fast too

ebonih2
4/17/16

The Bra and panties are a perfect fit and true to the measurements. The long line on the bra is perfect if you have a bit of back or side fat. I hope they make more styles like this.

marielat

Loved it.!

selinas12
4/16/16

It looks nothing like the picture. The material is really cheap, like the bra I bough from China, but the price is 10x more expensive. I tried two times and bought a lingerie and a bra, but they all the same.
After wearing the bra for like 1 hr, I feel really uncomfortable and start feeling itchy. All the reviews on their website are fake, cuz I tried to write an review on my order but they don't let me
I just wanna warn anyone out there, don't waste $50 on a trash like that, cuz I'm gonna just throw that bra into my trash can.

bobi13
4/16/16

very easy

ravenw2
4/15/16

I received the set reasonably quickly and I completely love it. The longline design is great and the deep dark blue color is amazing. Really supportive bra! I would definitely recommend to anyone I know!

sydneye5

I loved everything

hayliel
4/15/16

Great fit and looks pretty!

jeanneo2
4/15/16

Looked just like picture, Fit perfectly . Im 66 and it made me feel young ans sexy .. five stars ...

bevc10
4/15/16

the set I purchased was pretty, true to size and comfortable. A winning combination.

tracys87
4/15/16

My hubby has bought me several sets of lingerie and I LIVE every one of them

emaleea
4/15/16

I love their bras and panties. :-)

kateh40
4/15/16

this is the worst company ive ever dealt with. I bought a corset and followed their advice and bought a size up. no way was it ever gonna fit. they lie in their sizing. the company itself is a huge joke. ive tried TWICE now to get out of the vip membership and have been unsuccessful. I skipped my month for april on april 2nd ( and received their confirmation email.) yesterday I emailed them to cancel my member ship as that is the only way to get out of it. I received and email back saying follow these steps and done. when I did it it said my account was active. I called today to make sure it was cancelled since it never told me I was unsubscribed. low and behold im magically on a payment vacation that I NEVER asked for so they cant cancel my account until end of may. seriously wtf? im not in a contract with you but you hold my card hostage. I also find it funny you cant write negative comments anywhere ( facebook or their website review) because they delete anything that isn't a 5 star review. id give them 0 stars if I could!

joshuap30

Great clothing and prices

nancyr81
4/14/16

Everything that I have ordered so far has came on time I've had no issues or problems with the items and it's good quality material

destinyg4
4/14/16

Love love love. So comfy and sexy. I love being able to choose my size for top and bottom. I got booty!!! Lol

robertf135
4/14/16

It's easy, very good service and VERY HIGH QUALITY! !!!

marciak7
4/13/16

Nice and simply. Very pleased with all my items. Great material.

angelal57
4/13/16

So comfortable favorite nighty yet!

evetteb
4/12/16

Very comfy and sexy.

tammyr29
4/12/16

I was hesitant to order a bra online because I've never bought a bra without trying it on first. But the no hassle return policy made me feel like I could try it.
When my items arrived they were very nice and fit perfect.
I definitely plan to order from your company again.

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Madison,

Thanks for reaching out! You don't need to worry, you will still receive your order.

To learn more about the perks our VIP members enjoy or to unsubscribe, please visit our online helpdesk: www.adoreme.com/helpdesk

Let us know if you have other questions! Were happy to help.

Best,
2 weeks ago
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Mikayla,

Thank for reaching out! It depends on what product you are looking to purchase. Have you consulted our size chart (you can find it on each product's page, under 'Size Guide' . We'd also recommend checking the product reviews, to see what other customers with similar measurements have purchased.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with further questions.

Best,
Adore Me
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

10 Photos for AdoreMe