US Government's NSF

499 7th Avenue (Fashion Tower), 19th Floor, South
New York, NY 10018, USA
Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
FREE CLUTCH with any order!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 156 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 61 reviews)

jessicat29

I did forget once, but I used the store credit to buy my now favourite set of pajamas. (in 43 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tessar1

Loved it!!

amandag37
1/25/15

Always fast shipping, & everything I have received so far has fit well & been comfortable. I actually just turned one of my co-workers on to this site last night, so she can shop for something nice to wear on Valentine's day! :-)

dovieb1
1/25/15

Love looking for beautiful items!!

amberp11
1/24/15

I love the products offered and shipping is no hassle, I just wish returns were simpler.

lisav19
1/24/15

Great material. Inexpensive and super fast shipping.

erdogang
1/24/15

good looking on the woman I love!!

jillianw1
1/24/15

I've never even ordered clothes online because I was worried about things not fitting and hassling with returning and waiting. Everything I've ordered fits perfectly, and I get it in a timely fashion. I ordered something that ran out of stock and they took care of it, plus gave me an extra coupon!

donnac50
1/24/15

Easy selections it's nice to get both bra and panties that match at a good price

erins28

great

jonathanf24
1/24/15

AdoreMe charged my credit card without my permission, by default you get subscribed to their program after one order, I did not like the product so I returned it but they kept auto drafting my card. I tried calling them but was on hold for 30 minutes, they asked me to leave a message but their voicemail inbox is full so I just get disconnected. I called again the next day, waited 30 minutes, went to voicemail, mailbox full, disconnect... I tried the next day and was on hold for almost 30 minutes when someone finally answered!! I tried to get my money back but they only offered in-store credit and told me sorry. They will not offer me a refund.

jessicas78
1/24/15

Amazing and the product is great too.

stephanies61

Wonderful

jenniferm101
1/24/15

great products; great service.

adriannaf

Easy to order. Comprehensive site . Quick delivery and accurate sizing

angelam33
1/23/15

Love the products like the price!

kimw50
1/23/15

I really love the way the bra and panties fit.

janes84
1/23/15

Great quality product, fits perfectly! Super fast shipping!

julieb70
1/23/15

Great value for quality garments!

juliad20
1/23/15

I was disappointed on almost every level from Adore Me.
First, I accidentally clicked to join "VIP" membership when I made my first purchase. My fault, I know. I had no way of being sure I had "joined" until I called, but I'll cover the call later. But then, I discovered that there was no way for me to cancel or unsubscribe unless I called the company, which I was far less than pleased with.
When I called the first time, I was on hold for over an hour - something that would have been far less annoying had it not been for the EXTREMELY loud, repetitive, and annoying music. Their hold music consists of a loop of thirty seconds (if that) of "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX on continuous loop. Not only is the song annoying and way too loud, but the volume fluctuates, occasionally becoming even louder.
Once they finally picked up, I was told that oops! sorry, there was nothing they could do until I received my package - I looked on the website and could find no warning of this.
I got my package, and the bra was surprisingly pretty decent for being so cheap. Not wonderful, but good value. This is the only reason that I am giving them 2 stars instead of one.
I called back today (was kept on hold for 45 minutes - same music) and they unsubscribed me, which I could not be happier about. However, the girl that picked up the phone was rude and unpleasant...I am just all around disappointed at this company. They hope to rival anyone in the industry? Good luck with customer service like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

jessicaa41
1/22/15

Great as always! Perfet fit. Amazing styles. Great prices. Easy exchange.

tanyab8

Love it!!!

donnac49

Perfect fit, nice quality

katelynnep
1/22/15

Absolutely wonderful! Consistently great products that arrive quickly and in very nice packaging. The prices are affordable for good quality. LOVE.

jenniferc81
1/22/15

I feel like a goddess in my new lingerie! I even love the box and how it is packaged. I feel like I'm giving myself a special gift when I open it!

larrissaw
1/22/15

I love the product! I feel sexy and my fiance loves it too. I now have an addiction to adore me.

nikitar1

Love it!!!

maureenp5
1/22/15

Nice quality products, true to size

ashleyd30

Love adore me!

nikkir12

Awesome items :)

dawnc15
1/22/15

Love it. It fits perfectly.

andreak35
1/22/15

Wonderful product. Loved it and I can't wait to order more!

ruths25
1/22/15

Love your stuff--and so does he

keishag2
1/22/15

Loved my order! The packaging wasn't that cute but it got it here I guess. Overall both me and my boyfriend definitely see future purchases.

pamelam27

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ It

joyt13

Great!

maryannt1
1/22/15

Beautiful set, the size fits perfectly. Very supportive. Really hot pink! :)

amandaj29
1/22/15

Great quality and look! Comfy fit.

joev21
1/22/15

Everything is wonderful. My wife wishes there were more non-push up styles. Thanks again.

taylort15
1/21/15

I have yet to be disappointed by this company. Everything is so simple and all of my deliveries come in a timely matter and a lot of my friends have been switching from Victoria's Secret to try Adore Me instead. These are some of the comfiest items I own and I will continue to shop every month until I have a rainbow assortment and then some. Wonderful work behind the scenes Im sure :)

katherinem16
1/21/15

Fast shipping and LOVE my bra and panties!

keri-annem

Great product.

georgea43
1/19/15

I am on my 7th item that I have bought for my wife. She loves every single one. She likes the quality and says it is way better the Victoria secrets.

rachelf14
1/19/15

LOVE this site! Quick delivery, great fit and beautiful sets.

sureek
1/19/15

Love the products! Everything is so beautiful!

taneeshap
1/19/15

I love the bra it fits perfectly and is very comfortable.

mjg1

Awesome!
I've purchased from the site several times since November and absolutely loved everything :)

hart-harth

Selection ... awesome
Quality of items .... spectacular
Speed of shipping ..... Wonderful

st8462
1/19/15

Firstly, I live in Canada so upon my first order being received I had to pay $40 in duty fees to UPS. I received daily emails from the company regarding promotions so I unsubscribed, well then I no longer receives emails letting me know that I had been charged the monthly "VIP Membership" fee so that went on for a couple months without me noticing. Then when I noticed I had racked up a $100 credit, I emailed them to cancel my membership I was told I had to call. Their on-hold music/Katy Perry and some chick saying "Hey Adorable" every 2 minutes is probably the most annoying thing in the world. Then 20 minutes later when I got through I was told that if I cancel, I won't be able to use my credit and receive the VIP pricing. I asked for a refund and was told they could only refund the most recent charge. Then I went on and ordered a bra and panty set. Most uncomfortable bra I've ever worn, and again duty and taxes. Then I called back to cancel my membership and was on hold again for over 20 minutes, I got mad and left a detailed message for a call back. Then I also emailed them to let them know that I had left a message and didn't have time to wait on hold. This was on December 16th. I never received a call back! Then on January 5th I emailed again asking if someone could please call me back so I could cancel my account and I received an email response on January 16th letting me know that to cancel I have to speak to a customer service rep at 1-800... etc. Are you serious??? So I called back today (Jan 16) waited on hold for 10 minutes (despite the 3 minute estimated wait time) and finally cancelled my account. In summary: If you don't have time to check every month and skip your VIP membership fees don't order from this company.

reneef6
1/18/15

Loved , Love all my things from yall

amandam57
1/17/15

I love adoreme. I have only purchased bra and panty sets but they are made with great quality and are so beautiful. I'm obsessed and want all of them

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe