US Government's NSF

damarism3

Very easy. Love it

amberg12
9/20/14

Adore me is now my favorite place to shop for undergarments and lingerie! Quick shipping and great prices. And y'all always have sales!

stephaniec39
9/20/14

Hubby loves my new balconette!! It gives me lift without too much padding.

florestelac

katarinac
9/20/14

I love all 4 sets I have purchased from Adore Me! Everything fits and is beautiful.

amig1
9/20/14

Loved it, the size guide is accurate and I look fantastic in everything I buy!

lesliev3
9/20/14

Every time I have ordered something it comes in a timely manner and I've never been disappointed with the styles or customer service!!

ricquelt

Love it!

teresab20
9/19/14

As usual, the products I received were wonderful. Perfect fit - gorgeous color! I would recommend these products to everyone.

amandas61

Loved it

jessiem31

Fabulous

tracyl33
9/19/14

Fantastic! Items are great. Service when you call is helpful and professional. Not been disappointed with items and quality yet

courtneyg8
9/19/14

I always receive what I order quickly. The materials are always a good quality, and come in so many cute styles! I'm never buying my bras from anywhere else again.

jennifert32
9/18/14

Great quality for the price!!!

emilyc35
9/16/14

Magical!! I love this lingerie! I actually do YouTube and blogging if you want to make a business deal I could promote Adore Me on my media outlets

courtneyf5
9/16/14

The fit was perfect!!

amberl15
9/15/14

I absolutely love AdoreMe!!!!

kristenb10

Everything fits perfectly

viktoriyas1
9/15/14

Beautiful peace,on time delivery.Great experience!

rubyt9
9/14/14

Perfect fit! True to size!

patriciah36
9/14/14

Love the set I was sent. Fast shipping and quality products. Only complaint is they were out of my size in several sets otherwise I would have ordered more than 1!

alishas5
9/14/14

I absolutely love all the bra/panties sets I have received so far! The bras are extremely comfortable!

ericaf7
9/14/14

Everything was beautiful. Came fast in the mail and it truly is a true fit. Bye bye Victoria's Secret I got a new lover now and there adore me

linday9
9/14/14

Loved it. I really love the selection of Bras you carry and especially the size range. The only thing I would like is for you to offer Brief panties for full figure women as well as thongs and boy shorts. I like boy shorts too, but I don't see many that go with the G size bras that are available. I also love the way you package orders. Just lovely. Highly satisfied!!!!

tanyaf5
9/13/14

Love every single piece i receive.

tyg81
9/13/14

the person i bought items for loves them

maurinem
9/12/14

Awesome! Everything is high quality and makes me feel amazing :)

nicholef1
9/12/14

Great choices and great fit!

dannim
9/12/14

Great selection, high quality! Much better than Victoria Secret and at a better price!

sierras7

Great I love my set

tammyd7
9/12/14

IT WAS A GREAT B/DAY PRESENT!

marcis4
9/12/14

I adore AdoreMe! These are better that the designer bras my mom used to bring me back from Paris. Seriously, I can spend $29.95-$39.95 for a set on here or I can spend $80 on one at Nordstrom. Which would you choose? The fit is fabulous! I will be buying all of my lingerie here from now on. I've even recommended it to my mom and all my friends. Love, love, love!!!

taylorm51
9/11/14

Love this site!!! Much better than Victoria's Secret!

katrinat4

Great! Love the fit!

danam46
9/11/14

I have had an account for some time. I opted to cancell last week by sending an email and calling the customer service respresentative to do so. Once call, 3 minutes no problem..."we will send you an email to confirm" . Two weeks 5 emails and 3 calls later and they still refuse to cancell my membership, sayign i have to contact them again in 3 months. This is horrible and quite the scam to try to make clients forget and start recharding the credit card again.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT sign up for a VIP memebrship. Purchase a product or two to see the quality and sizing as its not good quality and often fits weird.
ENSURE you get written confirmation of cancellations and check you credit card recepts for the next 6months to ensure billing doesnt restart

chantellen1
9/10/14

Always arrives ahead of schedule, no problems

crysteanam
9/10/14

The products are wonderful and the exchange process was a breeze.

jessicac30
9/8/14

Very comfy and sexy!

home-
9/8/14

Great products, for perfectly and look amazing. I love adore me!

matthewh46
9/7/14

Very cute design

aliciaa10
9/7/14

Its hard finding things that fit my size but you guys got it right!

julienned
9/6/14

I love the ever changing styles along with reasonable sizing! Not to mention some of the awesome deals and savings!

marissac
9/6/14

Ordered and shipped to me in a reasonable time . The set fit well , comfortable looks amazing . Happy customer

kyleem
9/6/14

The delivery was on time and everything was exactly as the description said.

courtneyf4
9/6/14

I received a set that was too big and when I went on line to exchange it the company charged me as a new purchase. I called and a customer services fixed the problem and credited my account for the mistake, quickly and courteously.

jazminet
9/5/14

My order came faster than expected, it fit perfectly, and i LOVED IT!

shaned22
9/4/14

My wife loved her set. She's happy so I'm happy. Wish they had more in her size.

sarahs117

Loved it.

michellec51

Love the outfit

jessicak22
9/3/14

Love Adore me! Gorgeous lingerie.

Best Online Lingerie Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber