US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 145 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 53 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 18 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chandas
11/22/14

Excellent site with great prices & quality products!

morgank20
11/22/14

Each of my orders has been a perfect fit!

eliab

The best!!!! :)

patriciab44
11/22/14

I LOVE the sets I have purchased. This is addicting!

jacquiw1
11/22/14

Arrived on time , and fit perfectly.

elissag1
11/21/14

Really easy to figure out what size to buy and really cute clothing!

stephanieb37
11/21/14

Love the outfits. Fast delivery.

briannam5
11/21/14

great material! I know it's going to last me a long time with this material. shipping speed was really fast and I got it just in time for my trip. I would recommend the Jacqueline it's really comfy!

igorl4

love

christinab20
11/21/14

As always, I received my order quick and it fit perfect.

dwanab
11/21/14

I have been pleasantly surprised be each piece I've received. I'm glad I decided to try AdoreMe.com.

delaramr

I loved my order

deliciak

Perfect fit every time!

rebeccap24
11/21/14

Great select, great product! I've been telling all my friends bout it

heidis11
11/21/14

Love my items from Adore. Fits like expected and great price for sets!

amyh52
11/21/14

Excellent lingerie quality! Very comfortable sleepwear!

emilyw30
11/21/14

I love my new set! Unlined bras are my favorite and the lace is such good quality! Can't find anything this cheap that is this good anywhere else. Thanks!!

haleyl1
11/21/14

Fast shipping and great quality product

kalleem
11/21/14

Fit is perfect and super comfortable. Will be buying more of these.

sarahk39
11/21/14

I've ordered several things from adore me, everything's always great quality. Fits according to the size charts and looks beautiful! I'm now addicted to this site because I can be assured the product will be exactly as I expect. Exchanges are so simple that even if you're not completely satisfied you can sure to find something that is exactly what you're looking for. Love it!!

anneb28

Love it!

mandieb1
11/20/14

I absolutely love Adore Me. So far I have purchased four sets and they are all gorgeous and great quality. Very affordable, but you do not sacrifice any looks or quality. I wish there were more unlined/contour options avaliable in smaller sizes (34A!) but other than that I have no complaints. I tend to purchase about a set a month and dont plan on stopping anytime soon!

richaele
11/20/14

Always a great experience! Love everything I've purchased!

melissat15
11/20/14

I've been loving the bra and panty sets I've received. They are all true to size (I'm a 34C in bras and XS in panties). The styles are classy yet seductive. Delivery has also been timely as promised. I'm a fan!

kendallm13
11/20/14

Pricey but was extremely satisfied with what I got

michellev12
11/20/14

Love the items that I have bought so far. The pieces that I have received are beautiful. You can't go wrong buying from this company!

katiea7
11/20/14

Site was easy to use, quick shipping time, nice box with pretty packaging, and the product was perfect! I will definately be shopping here again!

juliannah1

Thank you!

jaclynm2
11/20/14

Absolutely love the set I bought. Normally would cost me a minimum of $40 just for a bra and more for pretty bras when here you can buy a set at most $50 being a VIP member.

kikiv
11/19/14

I love it! It fits perfectly!

alyr1
11/19/14

I love the app! Once my order came, I immediately tried everything on. One set was too big, one set was too small; I emailed the support peeps and the exchange process was so easy! Adore Me provided me w/ Boucher codes to immediately replace my sets, I didn't have to wait for them to receive the merch first!! Amazing help from Tara online!

salvadorg4

Awsome

nyockaf

Exceptional

haleyb
11/18/14

I wish I had looked up reviews before buying! The lingerie seems cheaply made (what do you expect for $25?) and even had a few strings hanging off it. It was cute though and didn't cost much so I decided to keep it. However, a month later I noticed a FORTY DOLLAR charge on my card! Apparently by purchasing the $25 deal I had signed up for some membership? And the only way to get out of it is to call! They keep your card on file and charge it for NOT shopping...ridiculous! I don't want a store credit for your cheap lingerie, either! Stick with Victoria's Secret and don't get fooled by this "deal." I better get my refund.

bushraq1
11/17/14

Love all there bras & panties.. they are such good quality for the price they come in. Almost as good as Victoria secret bras. I own about 8-9 sets from them and so fat none of them have failed to meet my expectations! So comfortable and a perfect fit! Shipping is also super quick especially cause I live in canada. Adoreme is deffs my go to site for future purchases of garments ♡

juliec32
11/16/14

Absolutely in love with this site!

alainar1
11/16/14

I was pleasantly surprised by the bra size guide on the site (it was only off by a little bit), I am incredibly happy with the discount and free shipping that I got, the quality of the bra and panties is fantastic, they both fit great, and they arrived sooner than expected! I am a very happy customer right now!

marilynm16
11/16/14

BEWARE - Did you get scammed by this company?? I purchased a $25 item from them in August and paid by credit card. I have been saving up and paying into my credit card so I can go to Edmonton to see my BFF for our birthdays but there was not enough money on the card so I checked my statement. Adore me had put through charges of $39.95 every month for the last 3 months. I went on their live chat and the person said that I had enrolled in a VIP membership and agreed to pay them and that the money goes towards store credit. NOWHERE on their site did it say that they would be charging my credit card every month. Also, if it is going to store credit then where is the credit? They couldnt answer that either. Also the live chat person kept erasing everything from the chat history as we were chatting, the only thing that was in the history was them saying sorry for the misunderstanding and referring me to their telephone customer service, which kept me on hold for half hour before i had to hang up to go to work.I backed up the chat so I have my own history. There are already 143 complaints against them with the BBB in the last 12 months. Because these people scammed me out of my money I cant go to Edmonton to see my friend. I have already taken my vacation from work so while I am stuck at home wasting my precious vacation I am going to spend my time making sure that Justice is served. I am going to try and have them charged. There are already over 200 people on this site alone who have been cheated out of their hard earned money and I am looking for all of you to get in touch with the New York Police department and see justice is served. Even if I dont get my money back at least I will save others from them and see that they are held accountable. Please email me if you have been scammed and want to make a report. If the Police get enough reports then they will have to do something. Lets work together to stop this. email me at castlevillegal@hotmail.ca or report this to the New York Police Department and give them this info Adore Me, Inc 499 7th Avenue, 19th Floor, South, New York, NY 10018.

meghnak
11/16/14

absolutely amazing and unexpected. as good as Victoria secret

erina18
11/15/14

Everything I've recieved has been a great fit, true to size, and so easy to order. My boyfriend and I love AdoreMe!!!!

melissap24
11/15/14

Shipping is always on time. Love the products. Emails always keep me up-to-date with current promotions and new products! Love this site!

claudyap

Great

mican

Perfect!

matthewh49
11/15/14

Beautiful stuff, great selection and very fast shipping.

darlar1
11/15/14

Really liked my order. Just not sure I like that if I don't what to order something in the beginning of the month I have to remember to go in and skip or I'll be charged dollars!

kimberlys22
11/15/14

I'm such a skeptic... I ordered two sets for my fuller figure and was completely surprised. I'm so happy with my purchases... I'm hooked.

allyl3
11/15/14

Always great quality and great customer service.

madalynh
11/14/14

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

No where did I see that I was going to be signed up for a damn VIP membership when I ordered a bra and underwear set for 24.95 or whatever. Of course the day I try and call they're closed and by reading all these reviews I'm screwed. I better get my 39.95 back or I'm going to raise some hell. This company is the biggest scam I've ever seen. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. DO. NOT.

Tip for consumers: DON'T EVEN OPEN THE SITE.

nicoleg25