US Government's NSF

875 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

monikas6
9/30/14

Love the Lingerie! It's good quality to me!

deannak2
9/29/14

Love adore me. Easy shopping experience. Lots of selection.

cheyannef

cindia2

So easy, so fast.

Great quality and beautiful options on each set!

brianas3
9/29/14

Fits perfectly. Love the look and feel.

chasel3
9/29/14

my experience with adore me has been great i'm a husband and marine im gone alot so i decided it would be fun to surprise my wife with a few outfits i got recomended to adore me and not only do they have a amazing 1st set price shipping is always free and its way easy to get store credit to go towards more outfits its been fun and my wife loves all of it and cant get over how well it all fits her with her bra size that needs a special order form victoria secret but adore me has it and at a great price

robinl34
9/28/14

Great selection and I'm very happy with my first set.

sarahm89

Alway fantastic!!!!

alexg51
9/28/14

I ordered two sets of bras and matching thongs but the size was not a good fit at all so I wanted to return them and get my money back BUT they said I couldn't do that, all I could do was exchange them for another size which would've been fine if they had the size I needed but they only had sizes that were 3X bigger than I needed! The person I spoke to didn't even give me any other options, so now I'm stuck with lingere worth 89$ that doesn't even fit!

deannab3

Awesome

elizabethc56
9/28/14

Perfect fit and so cute! I'll be back for more!

ashleighl1

Loved it!

myias

Love it!

gabbyd

arielh7
9/28/14

Gorgeous lingerie and great wrapping job. Every time if get something it's like I'm opening a present on Christmas morning.

toddw20
9/28/14

ADOREME is great to work with. Customer service is extremely helpful and the products are wonderful and very nice quality. Thanks for everything!!

jasminet4
9/27/14

I always get a good fit. Best quality bras on the market. Much better than VS

debraz2
9/27/14

I was surprised by AdoreMe. While there are a grand total of 6 bras/color combinations that I could buy in my size (42DDD/2XL) the fit and comfort of those bras are spectacular.

I plan on buying two more sets from them, but after that- due to the lack of variety- I won't likely buy any more from them.

kristenk8
9/26/14

They are always helpful and prompt in getting my orders to me

oliviao2
9/26/14

Very helpful when I asked for clarification and I loved the product

kellyl38
9/26/14

The site is easy to navigate and the bras I've ordered are more comfortable than the others I have from Victoria Secret. They're products are also very affordable for anyone on a budget.

sierran
9/26/14

Love it can't wait to order again

ellenm16
9/25/14

I think it is a fantastic bra set and I love it!!

melanies23
9/25/14

Fast and simple! Now my boyfriend loves it ;)

amberg14
9/25/14

Love my new lingerie set, great quality, I will be ordering again.

md64
9/25/14

Great customer service and a even better product for a low price!

beverlyh19

It was great

samanthaa6
9/25/14

Great! Love it and fast delivery. Amazing fitted : )

elizabethe19

Great

royf12

Love it!

alis333
9/24/14

I've never liked any lingerie as much as Victoria's Secret and I was a little nervous about buying online without trying on, however, I couldn't resist Adore Me's beautiful jewel tone sets and the unbelievable prices. I've bought 3 set (returned one for a different color which was easy) and couldn't be more thrilled with the quality, construction, and fit. Best part: my boyfriend may love them more than I do!

annmariel1
9/24/14

It's nice to take some time to pamper me! I enjoy browsing through the beautiful products!

rachelh36

Very happy!!

kimv11
9/24/14

I love the lingerie, the quality is reasonable and the colors are fashionable. What more do we want a little sexy surprise each month.

chelliep
9/24/14

Love the website and the app! Makes shopping easy. Everything so far has fit great and the quality is nice. It arrives packaged so nice and quickly. I'll be ordering again.

kellieh2
9/24/14

great quality and comfort!

beatricep3

❤️

faitht3

Fit like a charm. :) <3

kristinm19
9/23/14

The bra is absolutely adorable and fits so well! The underwear are a little bit tight at the top elastic in comparison to the fabric it is attached to, but still looks okay. They just don't make for a very clean line.

paigel1
9/23/14

Loved picking out set, amazing quality.

leighm24
9/23/14

I loved my purchase and everything was true to size and gorgeous.

ericah5
9/23/14

I ordered two sets of panties with bra's and got what I ordered about 7or 8 days after I placed the order. I got what I ordered in the right sizes and right colors. I'm very happy because I got really nerves after reading all the reviews on here. Needles to say most of them were bad but, it's well known that people always talk ten times more about the bad then the good. So I promised myself that I will write reviews for every site I order something off of weather it's bad or good. People need to write reviews for both not just the bad because people come on here then only see bad reviews and freak out for no reason or don't even place the order for fear of not getting what they want. Anyways, I am very pleased with adoreme.com I will deff be ordering more in the near future and will leave u dates on those orders as well. Give them a try I promise you will be happy.

Tip for consumers: Don't believe the bad reviews. People always post reviews when they have a bad experience but never leave reviews for the good experiences, so find out for yourself and you will pleasantly surprised!

krystels
9/22/14

Love the site, love the products, love the free shipping. I love everything about it!

villardr
9/22/14

I do love the product I saw here...my wife was crazy happy about it and it is so sexy that I couldn't stop looking at her and want her more...

takitam

Great!!!!!

michelles64
9/22/14

Great quality and if you follow sizing chart bra and panties fit perfectly.

sandrap22
9/22/14

absolutely love it! really glad i found this site from facebook!

palestinef
9/22/14

All of my sets fit perfectly and are very sexy!

suzanneh8
9/22/14

Loved the product..not too sure if I like the automatic billing if a purchase isnt made and i miss email

kelceyt
9/22/14

Always fast and easy. Super cute stuff! Fits great!

Best Online Lingerie Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber