US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kourtnieo

Great customer service, fast shipping an excellent products-love them! (in 141 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 49 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amandag28
10/31/14

Love my new lingerie :-) thanks!

stephanies53
10/31/14

Seriously obsessseeeed!!!!!! Love adore me so much, it makes me feel so sexy yet so elegant

timb67
10/31/14

The order was correct and on time.

brittneyd3
10/31/14

Never ever have I been able to find a bra that is super sexy, yet works with my body. Thus was the best experience, and I can hands down say I'll be buying all underwear and bras from here fTom now on.

shannag1
10/31/14

Great service, great prices. Very convenient, and the sizing and fit is consistent and just like Victoria's secret.

emilyt15
10/31/14

Fit was great and the quality was even better than I expected! Will definitely be ordering again!

jordanp14
10/31/14

Very fast delivery and I'm also very satisfied with my purchases!

katelynne
10/31/14

They have a wonderful selection made from quality materials

helenac2

Excellent

katiem25
10/31/14

I love using Adoreme! I can always find a cute set and they are a great price :)

misss5
10/31/14

Amazing bra and undy fit perfectly and was beautiful!

dominiquer4
10/31/14

Overall, the shipping was fast and in my opinion, the quality to the material is very good.I gave a neutral review for the return because I haven't returned anything. I haven't tried on the underwear, but the bra fits just right! I will be ordering again from here real soon.

bethanye

Wonderful

levataw
10/31/14

I received my order just a few days after placing it online. When I saw the great quality I was so happy I selected the corset set as the undergarments for my wedding day. I can't wait. Thank you!

barbarad23
10/30/14

Very great experience. Order Shipped promptly and was exactly what I wanted. Fit perfectly, love it!

morgans23
10/30/14

Everything i order fits and feels amazing! Looks great and makes me want more than i need. But sometimes you just have to have it!!

mollya

Quick delivery

stephanieg24
10/29/14

Fantastic!

masseya
10/27/14

Love adore me! Cute and affordable!

sonyal
10/27/14

LOVE EVERYTHING REAL HELPFUL,EASY RETURNS,LOVE IT.

heatherr28

Loved it!!!

lorim22
10/27/14

Simply put, I love this site.

jessicaa31
10/27/14

AdoreMe is by far my favorite site to shop, the selections are Great and I Love their return/exchange policy!

Tip for consumers: Definitely go for the VIP.

anthonys56
10/26/14

Bought several sets for my wife all fit as described, quality material and great detail she loves all of them will be buying more in the future.

rebeccap23
10/26/14

I first purchased from this website via Groupon, not realizing that once you enter your info and credit information (if the amount was over the Groupon) they automatically would be deducting 39.95 each month from that card to put store credit for your ' convenience'. 3 months past, due to a family death, amongst other things it seemed as though I had overlooked this amount on my bank statement, Yes partially my fault, but that being said I called them immediately to stop them from withdrawing from my bank acct monthly, and get my 79.95 back. Surprise!!! They couldnt transaction that money back to me, MY MONEY! because its in the " policy " fine print that you become a member you make your own store credit monthly. Sneaky, very sneaky. I got stuck with a store credit of 79.95, upon which the lady told me would be there until I purchased and used the credit. Livid by then that somehow they can transaction that money out of my bank acct but cant transaction it back, I ate that credit and from time to time id go check out the website to see if I saw anything I liked. Nope. Nothing... until today. I go log in and they took the money back!!! 79.95 was all deposited back to them! The money they wouldn't give me back, MY MONEY, that supposedly I agreed to give them when I purchased from them for the first time and became a member... which I know I didn't. So OK I settled for the store credit and now because, what a yr passed with MY MONEY sitting in there they take it back?!? When she specifically said there was no expiration date on that credit and it would be there whenever I chose to purchase again. Oh, so this representative that I just spoke with upon calling to find out why they took MY MONEY back states it was in the email they sent me when I closed the account. No, it wasnt. And I had verbal verification that my credit wouldn't expire. Oh and theres no possible way for them to give me that credit back, my money, because its not something their system can do. They can take your money but they cant give it back. I will never purchase ANYTHING from this company, and I will NEVER recommend this website to anyone. Thats not a way to run a business, but I guess if its in the fine print, you can run a business like that these days in the US.

Tip for consumers: Here's a tip, don't order from this website.

gabrielap4
10/26/14

I received my packages quickly much faster than I expected. Also my sets fit perfectly. Very great experience.

jenniferd40
10/26/14

i bought two sets. they both fit wonderfully. and theyre super comfortable. looking forward to purchasing more from this site!

silviac6
10/26/14

I love it so much!!! Definitively excited to have my VIP subscription can't wait for next month's options!

timq2
10/26/14

loved the product, and so does my wife! Great experience with an exchange as well. Keep up the good work!

kevinm98
10/26/14

Its ok wish there was more description for me as a guy on what I see and whats it called as far as panty styles.

nicoler26
10/26/14

i have had great experiences with adoreme

edithe4
10/26/14

from the first time I look at the website and picked my first set i thought that 'Adore Me' was something special...i realize now that was a huge understatement.See here's the thing..most women look at buying bras as a super bummer. They are uncomfortable, impossible to fit and even if you finally come across one that IS comfortable and looks great then it is either really expensive OR its poorly made ...
which of course means it will not last very long since its your "go to" bra... as I said superbummer. Along comes this crazy site with these crazy prices,really gorgeous and not raunchy (or if it is, its good raunchy) lingerie and this simple idea... ask us what we like ,show us beautiful colors and shapes and then see us become more thoughtful and more daring all at the same time.For instance, i am pretty flat chested and didn't even wear a bra until my late twenties. Sadly at that time,because of the big boob resurgence of the mid ninties, the bra thing was all wonder bras and chicken cutlets. For myself I am more comfortable in bras that are lightly lined or not lined at all. These types of bras are extremely rare in a basic retail situation in my size. Now picture me for the first time on adore me... I think it took me several visits to pick my first set because i literally couldnt make up my mind and almost didnt believe it was really going to be a good buy.We come to me getting the first little cute black box opening it and then another order coming very soon after that...It was one of the truly surprising and delightful retail experiences of my life. The most beautiful perfect lingerie, the prettiest colors, superb quality and craftsmanship, unbelievable fit AND comfortable beyond imagination.... ladies and gentlemen?! Jed's a millionare. congratulations! Adore Me? I adore you!

melissaz3
10/26/14

Its been easy to order, love the specials and really easy to find out more information on how to exchange if something doesn't fit right. The couple of sets I've gotten have been wonderful. Material is great.

katiew15
10/26/14

Lovely, beautiful, fun and comfortable!

rebecas1

Love it!!

rebeccas42

Amazing!!!

nicolej9
10/25/14

Adore Me is very accessible, returns and exchanges are simple and prompt with step by step directions...and the products are so sexy! I only buy my bras, corsets, and sleepwear here now, and I am usually the type to try things on before I buy them...a huge thumbs up!

sarac30
10/25/14

Do Far It's Been GOOD ONLY Bought One It Em SO Far BUT It Was Easy AND I LOVE it

amandaw46
10/25/14

I absolutely love adoreme. I have bought several sets and they all fit amazingly. I had one set that was a bit small I called in and was shipped a new set within the week. It was very fast and very simple. The main reason I love adoreme is I have a hard size to shop for but they have so many sizes and styles to choose from I can pick what works perfectly for me.

bradleyw12
10/25/14

Great Products, Great Price and fast service. What more can I say!

mayrag2

It was fabulous !!!!!!

bethw17

wonderful!

courtneyj10

average experience but I liked the PJs

elizabethk31
10/25/14

I love my lingerie is very comfortable and sexy and the husband loves it. Thank you so much will be ordering soon again

ashleyg35

I adore your products

vanessal9

marionm27
10/24/14

My order arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. :D

victorias22
10/24/14

Everything I've gotten is perfect!!! Fits me great, looks awesome and is excellent quality!! Looking forward to my next purchase!!!

laurap40
10/24/14

Love the pajamas and corset I bought

oliviar4
10/24/14

My order came on time and there were no surprises! Everything fit great and looked exactly like it did online.

7 Photos for AdoreMe