US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 175 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 48 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 30 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamies62

Love it. Great fit!

jessim90
3/2/15

Everything so far is incredible. From the adorable packaging to the nearly perfect fits!!!

darcyo
3/2/15

Love the fit, the selection, the PRICE! My "night time wardrobe" has just increased 3 fold and will continue to grow! LOVE!

charlesr33
3/1/15

Very Awesome! Thanks for everything!

michaelb204
3/1/15

Great price with prompt delivery. Exactly what was ordered. Wife loves the gift. Great quality items.

angelav14
3/1/15

an awesome experience love my goodies

st8697
3/1/15

Easy, speedy, quick delivery. Beautiful, quality product! Will buy again!

feliciae2
3/1/15

Love the product and quick fast shipping!

tammyd15
3/1/15

my experience with adore me was perfect"!! they answered all my questions to my satisfaction in a timely manner. my purchase was here before the estimated time of arrival. And was an attention getter!!!!! I only wish all my online purchases were as easy to do and easy to get.

amys78
3/1/15

This was the best fitting and easiest bra In have ever bought!!!

chantem
3/1/15

This was my first purchase from Adore Me and it definitely won't be my last. I love the fast shipping and when the package arrived it came in really nice packaging. The lingerie was very nice quality! So far I am in love with this website! My husband definitely loves this website too ;)

terryh58
3/1/15

Adore me caters to all sizes not just the small, that's what I like about this site.

charlesn17

Good fit good quality

abigaila4
3/1/15

I usually have a great experience with AdorMe. I love the products and love that they are cost efficient.

nancyw43
3/1/15

LOVE my bra & panty set - they are so lovely & sexy - and the fit is perfect!!
They came very quickly in a nice box and wrapped with pretty pink paper - all very beautifully presented (unlike some "other" BIG lingerie "factories"...). This had a personal touch to it. Very happy to have new choices for beautiful lingerie that is reasonably priced. I will definitely be purchasing from Adore Me often! tHANK YOU!

zoltans1
3/1/15

I ordered for my wife NEVE long pj set, it's awesome!

danielj43
3/1/15

Easy to order, and the product is worth it. My wife loves it.

nicoled27

great

mitzip1
3/1/15

I love my lingerie so much that I look forward to trying new styles. I was planning on only ordering or viewing monthly. However, February had such great deals that I have ordered several times this month.

celsae
3/1/15

I liked the fast service. I will definitely order again.

vickiem7
3/1/15

I absolutely loved it. It fit me great.

cd51
3/1/15

Love the products, come packaged cute and bras are beautiful quality.

abbies1
3/1/15

Excellent selection. Would like to see some more casual options as well as workout attire. Want to know where the t-shirts in the adds are from cause they just look so comfy!!

evelyns15
3/1/15

Very pleased...and didnt take long to get my order..will be ordering again soon.

melissat20
3/1/15

I love everything I ordered from here! Just make sure to read reviews for details and comments on sizing. Seems to be pretty accurate.

raymonds26
2/28/15

I bought there products for my wife and she loved it

nataliar4
2/28/15

I love everything I've got from Adore me! The pieces are beautiful and sexy, not to mention the quality! I love it!

stephanied24
2/28/15

The look, style and material of all the products are amazing! I love this company and I order all the time! After I joined, I was hooked!!

marisan1
2/28/15

I've always had problems finding bras, panties, lingerie, all intimates really, that fit correctly. Adore Me has one of the widest selections of styles and sizes that you can't NOT find something that's absolutely perfect for you. They always have sales and specials so the prices make me very happy, especially considering the quality of the products. Highly recommend the VIP subscription. You'll save more money and get more promotions/discounts. I received coupons with every one of my orders too!!!!

nancyr43

I love it fits well!

jamies61
2/28/15

Great deals, free gifts, always ready to help and if for some reason there is a problem the not only fix it they give you something for your trouble. Te products look and feel great and I don't buy lingerie from anyone else.

cassandrak4
2/28/15

With every piece I have bought from adore me, I have loved them! They are also affordable for a working college student who wants to treat herself! They also make their Lingerie for any body type which I have found to be amazing! I feel sexy in all their products... and my boyfriend love them too!!

kayliez
2/28/15

My set is beautiful, so very soft and was shipping very quickly!

kaylab17
2/28/15

I loved finding this website!! I actually like how i feel and look in it.

celinaa
2/28/15

I was very surprised with my experience. Was simple and fast.

ashleyr30
2/28/15

The 2 sets I are incredible, the way they fit are tremendous, these are wonder bras and panties ladies!!!!!!!

karih6
2/28/15

I decided to try Adore Me, and I am so so glad I did!! Everything fits perfectly, is just as beautiful as pictured on the site. Fast shipping and quality products. I am in love, and will never buy from higher priced sites again.

magsd
2/27/15

I bought something for my Valentine, and we where both very pleased by the asthetic appeal and surprisingly well crafted quality (considering it is mostly lace and ribbons ;) ).

drip
2/27/15

I ordered a matching set for Valentine's day and it arrived on the day before, just on time. I loved how everything fit and would definitely order again.

korenc
2/27/15

The prices are great and the products are good quality. I can't get enough

mariac60

Good service

leannej2
2/27/15

Love almost everything. The unlined brass for a little funky though. Otherwise it's amazing!

whitnyep
2/27/15

I'm absolutely in love with my pink silk robe. The size medium was out of stock so I ordered a large. I was a bit skeptical about how it would fit but it fits perfectly. I love the oversized look for this robe. I will be ordering a size large from now on when I buy robes from Adore Me.

stephanier28
2/27/15

This set looks great on. I ordered the bra size I normally get from Victoria's Secret rather than the one on the size chart, and it fit perfectly.

anar27
2/27/15

This set fits me perfectly, is comfortable yet sexy. I love it!

chrystals1
2/27/15

Love the feel, and fit a really nice price for the pair.

marka97
2/26/15

Made my wife very happy she said she felt sexy

jamies60
2/26/15

Very pleased with my purchase. It fit perfect and it was so well made, not to mention just plan gorgeous

jackelineg
2/26/15

Perfect fit! I was a little scared it wouldn't fit right since I am petite. But my size small fit perfectly and even gave me a great boost up top! Definitely hugs every curve. Already bought two more sets!

melissah36
2/26/15

I loved it! Everything I've gotten has been so great!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
1/13/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe