US Government's NSF

Get Offer

687 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

8/26/14

Was one of the easiest purchases ever. I love the fact you have free shipping both ways. I've even referred friends to shop with Adore Me. And they love you too!

8/26/14

Will only buy my lingerie from Adore Me from now on! Everything fits like a dream and the quality can't be beat! Not to mention even my husband loves and can see the difference in the high quality they provide.

8/26/14

Always fit perfectly and I always get them in about 4 days! This site is awesome <3

Love my Bras and panties

8/25/14

Love adorme. The different discount and the beautiful products are worth the money

8/25/14

Wonderful experience with your site and company! The sleepwear purchased was a pleasant surprise. I have been a loyal customer of Victorias Secret for many years and would only buy my bras, panties, and sleepwear from them! Now I can happily say I have two companies I am loyal too. The quality of my purchase from AdoreMe was exceptional and if that is what I can expect from all your products then you have a new customer for life!

8/25/14

Aside from having to remember to skip the month each month (funds are limited!) I enjoy this site and everything I have purchased!

Loved it

8/25/14

Runs a little small and the wireless is beginning to break they but I do love the color & style!

8/25/14

Fits like a glove. Excellent customer service. Definitely recommending to all my friends

8/24/14

very good service

8/24/14

So far I love Adore Me. Their shipping is super fast, even with the free shipping speed. My last order arrived a day earlier than the earliest expected date. Totally awesome. Also I love that they wrap all items like it's a present from them to you. Makes the experience all the more awesome. My only bad experience was with a specific item that was listed one size, but did not specify the measurements so I assumed it was one size fits all. And like many other gals reviewed, it certainly was not one size fits all.

8/23/14

So...I am not well-endowed (34A) and this bra actually makes my breasts look like they exist!! It's fantastic. An awesome fit, no gaps, and very comfortable and alluring.

8/23/14

Loved it! Last purchase was a push up I didn't love, but this totally redeemed the site. Much more reasonable than Victoria Secret. Getting married in a few months, going to knock his socks off.

8/23/14

Love the site and most of the bras. They are constantly expanding their selection. Only a couple of suggestions for change. I would love an option for chatting with customer service. Also, I've bought quite a few sets and haven't qualified for the free 5th set. Wish they were a little clearer about what purchases go towards that total of 5. Still a great site though.

8/23/14

Love my first set from Adore Me. Will definitely do this again. It's cheaper than Victoria's Secret and super comfy and pretty!

8/23/14

Beautiful swimsuits that fit perfectly. Great service and shipping speeds

8/22/14

This was my first time ordering with Adore Me and so I was a little nervous. It's always hard to know how something is going to look, fit and feel out of the catalog and in real life. My new set fits beautifully. Comfortable with the perfect lift. Husband came into the bathroom while I was getting dressed and commented on how good it looked (SUCCESS!). I love my new set and I will absolutely be ordering again.

8/22/14

I'm obsessed. That about covers it.

Loved It!!!!

8/22/14

I love adore me. Excellent lingerie at an affordable price with fast delivery.

8/22/14

Love, love, love it!!! Forget Victoria secret! Adore me is more affordable and way cuter. Only lingerie I will ever buy

8/22/14

Great prices...true to size and quality product. Extremely happy with my purchase!

8/21/14

Great designs, fabulous material awesome fit

8/21/14

I love this place! Great quality, and great prices..what is not to love?

8/21/14

Loved the flirty new corset!

8/21/14

Excellent company. All products are high quality and their service is great. Pricing affordable quality lingerie. Love their selection s.

8/21/14

Exceeeded all expectations....very sexy!

8/21/14

Good quality. Great price. Love the pieces I've purchased!

8/21/14

Would be a better experience if you could use a prepaid debit card!

8/21/14

The last bra i bought i cant remember what its called i absolutly love. My wish is that it came in more colors. I would buy everyone of the colors. Customer service has always been helpful with my questions, and ive never returned a bra. Ive only ever had one that i hated and it fit my sister who loved it. So it was a win situation anyways.

I love AdoreMe , the sizes r bang on. Quality is great
I have never had to return anything I have ordered. Love
Love love!!!

8/21/14

It was great! Items are as described, true to size, and as reasonable with pricing as most department stores!

8/21/14

Best experience ever! Loved my product and GREAT customer service! I will deff continue ordering from them

8/21/14

Excellent everything looks just like it does in the picture. And everything fit perfectly

doesn't get any better

8/21/14

Great fit! Fabulous wrapping!

8/21/14

Really nice and sexy underwear. Good quality!

8/21/14

I was a little wary of ordering bras online because they all fit differently. I ordered a 38D and it fits me perfectly. I couldnt be happier!

8/20/14

What a crock of $#*!!!!!!!! Thanks for stealing my money... Items still with tags on them as a gift but over 30days can't return and can't refund my money for the subscription because its been over 30 days since it started coming out without me knowing. Upset

Tip for consumers: Don't order from them unless you wanna get robbed.

8/17/14

I'm a new memeber, whats the scoop with the 1st through the 5th of every month? Is this the only time I can order and get the membership prices and free shipping/returns?

8/14/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! When you buy, if you click on the cheaper price, you are inadvertently being assigned a membership so that this company will charge you 39.95 every month whether you buy something or not. In addition, I never received the item I ordered. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the postal service or with the company but I never received the item and they had it in their warehouse. In order to refund me, I had to pay a 5.00 restocking fee. Why? I'm pretty sure it never even left the shelf! All in all, they charged me 2 months for their bogus membership and will only refund me one of the months. Either way, shady business practices. I put a stop payment on my bank account just to ensure that this charge is gone because I heard that others have had problems with this company. Again- DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

8/14/14

When I first used this site, I thought it was a pretty good deal. However, by signing up, you automatically give them the authorization to charge your credit/debit card. DO NOT SIGN UP, unless you are willing to pay the monthly fees of $39.95. They have taken over $400 from me. I would never, ever recommend this site to anyone, and I'm pretty sure the hidden fees are the only way this company makes money.
The product wasn't even of great quality.
Bottom line: STAY AWAY. I'm extremely furious, and will be doing everything I can to get my money back.

8/10/14

SCAM.
So, apparently when you make a purchase you get yourself "suscribed" into a memership that takes money from your bank account every month.

Stay away from this company, the products aren´t even good and they have taken over 200 usd from my bank account without my permission.

8/9/14

I absolutely love the selection that you have for plus size. The prices are great as well. The fit has been perfect! Overall everything has been great. Thank you so much :)

8/9/14

What I ordered was not at all what I thought it was on the website. as well as I don't even believe I got what I ordered. As well as You guys will charge my account if I don't have the time to get on your website and hit skip, or make a purchase? I believe that is absolutely ridiculous!

8/8/14

Its a good price for the quality of the sets. Wish you had more time to purchase though, like the whole month instead of the first 5 days. Definately wouldnt have skipped the month if i had more time!

8/7/14

Fits great! Beautiful. No complaints.

8/7/14

It was a really good first experience. The fast shipping was great and I'm amazed I found a bra that fit on my firsttry.

Love them