US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kittr

i REALLY like the customer service interface that allows you to talk to a stylist IMMEDIATELY! (in 141 reviews)

bettyp7

I called them to ask them what they mean by Free VIP membership because it is not really clear on the website. (in 44 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ashleyg35

I adore your products

vanessal9

marionm27
10/24/14

My order arrived very quickly and fit perfectly. :D

victorias22
10/24/14

Everything I've gotten is perfect!!! Fits me great, looks awesome and is excellent quality!! Looking forward to my next purchase!!!

laurap40
10/24/14

Love the pajamas and corset I bought

oliviar4
10/24/14

My order came on time and there were no surprises! Everything fit great and looked exactly like it did online.

dominicks11

My wife loved it.4stars

kimberlyt11
10/24/14

My friend introduced me to Adoreme and I haven't looked back. I love everything. The only down side is most of the really cute sets do not come in my size or they are usually sold out fairly quick. Shipping is always quick and I love that everything is priced fairly. I can't wait to continue to build my "delicates" drawer.

taylorm52

Love the selection!

Love the quality!

Love the price!

whitneyr2
10/24/14

I love the easy exchanges and the coupons given to vip members!

valaries
10/24/14

I really enjoy Adore me the merchandise and service is amazing.

melissaf16
10/24/14

Love Adore Me! I order as often as I'm able.

pami4
10/24/14

Everything is such high quality and fits perfectly every single time!

melissai1
10/24/14

I have never been lied to or had anything go wrong ordering from Adore Me. Responses are quick and so is shipping. The products I've received are always what I expected if not better, and the sizes never falter.

jessicav12
10/23/14

Absolutely love this site!! Everything is super cute and sexy. I just want to buy everything! :-D

karim107
10/23/14

Quick shipping and sexy sets. What's not to love?!

annal54
10/23/14

Love the fit and color and style.

kelseys11
10/23/14

Absolutely wonderful. Speedy delivery, good quality. Over all really great!

annew24
10/23/14

Love this site and all the products! Perfect for women of all shapes and sizes!

roquee
10/23/14

I purchased some items for my wife. She just happen not to be into this kind of sexy clothes but the overall user experience of the site, as well as how fast the ship the items and the quality is incredible for the price. a lot better than Victoria Secret.

clarissak
10/23/14

I love the fit and the quick service!

julietteg3
10/23/14

Great set, great quality!! I loved the packing!

rosas4
10/23/14

I was apprehensive at first. This was my first time buying lingerie online, but it was the greatest experience. I am so happy. It's just as adorable in person, fits perfectly and it's so comfortable! I can't wait to purchase more items from here.

kaleeh
10/23/14

Wonderful products, great experiences. First time customer to a comeback customer.

addisonb15
10/22/14

I loved the product and the ease with which I found it.

demelzal
10/22/14

I like my purchase very much and the quick time I received everything. The quality if the product quality is excellent, and was purchased at a good price.

laurah52
10/22/14

Ordering was simple and I love, love, love the merchandise!!

amberw16
10/21/14

It's so nice to find beautiful lingerie for women who have a bust and hips.

xhovanaq
10/21/14

The material is awsome !!! It's really comfy and very sexy at the same time ..how can you not love it ??

indigow
10/21/14

I love the entire website and their products!

amberb22
10/21/14

Very beautiful lingerie, great quality material also

jamee-
10/21/14

I love love love Adore Me!!! Well made pieces, sexy & stylish @ prices that cannot be beat!! Free s&h, exchanges & returns, unheard of!? Fantastic customer service, rare~ Adore Me is my 1 stop for sexy lingerie, comfy soft sleepwear & bras & panties of any & every assortment! ! With every 6th set I purchase being free, I'm building quite the collection! ! :-)

julianao
10/21/14

Good price, good incentives, nice designs! I like it

katinap1

Love it

cayleed
10/20/14

This is one of the best bras I've ever purchased!

richardp57

perfect fit ,perfect style

rosaj1

Great products!

hannahk9
10/20/14

Great product and it came on time.

aprilh13
10/20/14

Very fast services. And oooh its my favorite bra and my husband love it too!

bernardital
10/19/14

This set was for my daughter, and she was absolutely in love with it. I will be
making other purchases for her since she is so excited to have matching undies!

Thank you for this kind of offering onlin at such affordable prices!

amandad20
10/19/14

Membership is easy. With their return policy you never have to worry!

cheyennel
10/19/14

The set fit absolutely perfect, and it was comfortable enough for long time wear!

simonag5
10/19/14

Adore Me is great and everything fits perfectly!

ashleyr26
10/19/14

Easy. Well priced. And quick, fun delivery. Can't go wrong with Adore Me!

joyb11
10/19/14

Better than Victoria's secret by a long shot! Waaay better material, customer service, reasonable prices!!!

joselynb
10/19/14

I absolutely LOVE adore me! The styles are to die for and it's so affordable! I have bought two sets of bra and panties and they are very comfortable and sexy I recommend this website to everyone!

laurenm22
10/19/14

Great site, love the products. Would highly recommend this site, I tell all my friends about the things I buy.

elaines20
10/19/14

Absolutely love this bra and panties set... gorgeous color, perfect fit, so happy! And the blue short p.j. set is terrific too... want the cream colored one now as well. Love your shopping experience. Very happy repeat VIP customer!

sydneyr11
10/19/14

Such a wonderful site! Fun to shop and even more fun to receive the adorable boxes with their gorgeous lingerie! Love not paying for shipping!

lisam123
10/19/14

I absolutely love my new bra and panty set...it feets amazingly well. I look forward to my next purchase and have encouraged my friends to as well..

7 Photos for AdoreMe