US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 179 reviews)

kevinm111

Keep it up and my VIP membership will always be used! (in 60 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tstylzo
3/28/15

Great lingerie from AdoreMe. I love the feel of the material and how it feels on me. Can't wait to purchase my next item.

aprill7
3/28/15

I personally have not mail ordered lingerie before because I was worried about size and hassle of returning. But my first order was absolutely perfect. True to size and high quality. I've since ordered again with out disapointment

anthonym104
3/28/15

Girlfriend loved it went insane when she saw the box she loves your stuff...looks amazing in everything i bought her so far keep up the good work im a customer for life.

angelo340
3/27/15

I have never before ever really purchase cute or sexy style lingerie before signing up for AdoreMe. Normally I purchase my undergarments at any shopping mall store like Victoria Secret, or Jcpenny. I purchase a bra and an underwear, or two, for $50! But AdoreMe has matching bra and panty sets for $40 and includes fast free shipping! You honestly can't beat that! What I especially love about AdoreMe is they offer cute style lingerie for women who have bigger assets such as myself. It feels amazing to purchase a bra in my size(DD38) and it's not plain beige, or just plain ordinary. Keep up the amazing work AdoreMe! By far the best lingerie I have ever own!

vickyh9
3/27/15

They are great. Will definitely go back for more.

tammyt11
3/27/15

Ordered the wrong size and was able to return with no questions asked. Justprinted label and sent it back. Was even given a credit to use for something else.

virginiad5
3/27/15

Amazing! Fast shipping and quality products!!

jennw6
3/26/15

I'm loving this Bralette and panty set! Extremely comfortable and cute! I even bought a super low back shirt to show off the pretty lace in back. I am a 32c and bought a small size bra. It fits perfectly-hope this helps. It does give some support-it's too pretty to just wear it to bed!

janayl
3/26/15

My sets are sexy and shipping was fast . The box it came in was also nice , will order from here again .

taishal
3/26/15

Love this super cute set! So sexy and elegant! Love it!!

denised24

Absolutely loved it

anahitan
3/26/15

I love all the sets I got from adore me until now
They are very sexy and fit perfectly

amyr29
3/26/15

I loved my new things! Everything fit perfectly!! Thank you!

nathaliel3
3/26/15

Was so super excited to get something new rather than mall usual. Swim suit fit like a glove. Bra panties set looked dreamy on me. Will surely be back.

sherie6
3/26/15

Ny experience with adore me was wonderful can't wait to place my next order

donnices
3/26/15

I have 3 sets so far from Adore me. Love the style, fit and the sexy reflection in the mirror.

liudmilal

I like it

amandat36
3/26/15

Always worried about ordering anything online specially bras but I've love everything so far :-)

lailac2
3/26/15

Super cute set, and had absolutely no trouble with shipping . Definitely coming back to shop here again

michelam1
3/26/15

I not only love the styles, colors and patterns but the experience most of all. It has always been very easy to place my order and track them. I could not be more happier. And I always look forward to my next purchase.

nataliep17
3/26/15

Shipping is fast and the products are great quality. I've enjoyed everything I've received. I haven't needed to return anything so far, so I don't know how that process is, but judging my other experiences with AdoreMe it shouldn't ever be a problem!

ashtonf7
3/25/15

My experience was awesome! I wear a DDD(E) cup bra, and it is so hard to find pretty bras that aren't astronomically priced. On top of that, the bras come with matching panties! My order came very quickly and my purchases are wonderfully designed and made!!

sonyal2
3/25/15

Very reasonable prices, variety of sizes, and free shipping! The items are true to size, and the bras have proven to be supportive as well as comfy. I am glad this company appreciates curves. Adore Me has given me a new sexy self.

jenniferg60
3/25/15

Makes me feel so comfy and sexy for my man

erikw10
3/25/15

Great prices, fast shipping, exchanges made easy, and the lingerie is amazingly sexy!

chelseya
3/25/15

I received my items before expected and all are in excellent condition!!

shalead

Loved the whole experience

alexism28

Love all the clothes

reneej3

This is Great!

angelap24
3/25/15

I love how adoreme offers classy yet sensual lingerie for me to have in my life!

jassellr

Amazing haven't shopped ANYWHERE ELSE ♡

justined3
3/25/15

I love what adore me offers and for the price you can't go wrong. I have been pleased with everything I have purchased and look forward to each month when I get to purchase something new.

lynettes1
3/24/15

I love everything I've gotten from there! It fits so perfectly

marlened2
3/24/15

I have bought over 5 items here and love all of them. The fabrics are so soft and I love love the lace.... Had to go up a size but it was worth it! Fits amazing.
My partner also loves them ;)

nicoles68
3/24/15

My experience with Adore Me was amazing. Everything fit so well, and shipped with such a great window frame. Shipping is free which is another amazing factor and everything was stylish yet comfortable. Totally is a high competitor with other retail places

sondrap2
3/24/15

Fast ship, love the cute little boxes and loveeee my new swimsuit! Thx dolls!

angelag30
3/24/15

I first came to Adore Me when I was searching for plus size lingerie. I wear a 38g and it is nearly impossible to find at a reasonable price. I have even had to buy from overseas. Adore Me is a gift for us big girls. The quality is incredible. The prices are affordable. And the shipping is faster than I could have imagined. And it'seems free. The VIP program is great. My husband and I can't wait to browse through my personal showroom each month.

I tell all my friends about Adore Me.

christar2
3/23/15

Best products! Best quality!

tevic
3/23/15

I loved it...this was my first time buying from AdoreMe and I received my sleepwear and LOVED IT!

jenniferj48
3/23/15

I have a hard time finding the size I need at a price I can afford. The set I just received is amazing! Its beautiful, comfortable, and my husband loves it.

lexiet
3/23/15

I love the way the bras fit!!!

rebeccad8
3/23/15

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, ADRE Me!! I buy all my personals here. You can't go wrong. Always the perfect fit and Always what you've ordered.

eriks29
3/23/15

Great product, nicely designed and was a perfect fit for my Lady!
Turned out to be a wonderful surprise and this certainly helped set the mood on the...."Highway of Love".

dylanp6

It was great

kellyej
3/23/15

Love that I can find outfits for plus size and feel sexy wearing them thank you.

sharonr25
3/23/15

Loved everything it didnt fit but the exchange was Very easy.

aletham
3/23/15

I have had a great experience. My bra size 34DD is hard to find, especially pretty bras. I hate to shop, but I also am not a fan of Internet shopping. However I like the quality,I love the variety of unlined, padded, and push up. I love the designs and colors. It looks like the picture, and comes in a beautiful box and tissue paper you will want to keep. It is convenient and timely. Go for it and enjoy.

evei1
3/23/15

Fits great. Great price. Love it !!!

heidiw10
3/23/15

I love the feel of the material! It's wonderful to have a place to discreetly shop. I'm thrilled with the variety that suits any occasion from flirty and playful to jaw dropping sexy.

clairem31
3/23/15

I ordered a couple items from AdoreMe, but I didn't check the address it was getting sent to (I know, my fault). I immediately called AdoreMe to see what I could do. They told me to call USPS to get the address changed and shipped to the right place. I did that and first USPS did not recognize the UPS (Yes, UPS) tracking number they gave me, so they could look me up. They said they wouldn't be able to do it any way, it had to be the shipper (AdoreMe). I tried calling UPS too, just to see, and they told me the same thing. So I called AdoreMe, that representative told me the same thing. So I tried the same process again. I received the same answer. I called AdoreMe, told the representative the issues and that I wanted to be refunded. The representative said that I had to wait until the package was actually delivered to be refunded. I called today, gave my story, this representative told me that I could not be refunded because they didn't have the package. I understand that when you are talking to a client who is upset, it is easy to give an attitude back, but this is the last thing that you should do. Turns out USPS lost my package any way, so it is a moot point. The manager said they would not be able to refund me due to their policies, but they would send a second package. This whole process was a waste of my time. When I offered the manager the names of the people I talked to, so that she could fix this mistake from happening again, she said sure, but then she never even took them.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
lizd10
A: Don't buy from them. Scam alert.
1/13/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe