US Government's NSF

help@adoreme.com

705 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

8/31/14

I love everything I've gotten from here and I recieved everything within a few days of ordering it. Love this site!

8/31/14

excellent communication, fast shipping, good prices, amazing customer service, great product. :)

8/31/14

Looks georgeus and really comfortable!

8/31/14

I have been ordering with AdoreMe for about a year now. Their customer service is polite, friendly, and quick to help. I enjoyed my three new purchases (with their promotions - received 3 outfits for price of 1). I definitely recommend them for any women looking for a good place to lingerie shop!

8/31/14

Great quality, better selection than VS in my opinion with better prices. Love it and will continue to shop here.

Love it!

8/30/14

Everything was great...can't wait to order more stuff

8/30/14

Loved it. It is so comfortable, sexy, and it even caught the attention of my hubby, who now likes that I am wearing pink.

8/30/14

We love the quality and range of great lingerie you provide

8/30/14

Nice selection, fast shipping, great prices

8/29/14

Don't sign up and purchase their discounted items without knowing that you will be obligated to sign in and say no to purchasing once a month for the rest of your life or get charged $35 (towards credit ;/). It was not obvious to me at all that this was the deal until I checked my inbox after purchasing, and I immediately contacted them to cancel my order by email, which lead me to an email with a phone number to call, which lead me to being told that I can not cancel my order or my membership. I have to wait until they process the purchase, send it to me, and then send it back, and then I can cancel my membership. Basically, I am really sorry that I ever visited their site.

8/29/14

Lovely lingerie. Easy to return. I should be a little more picky about fit, as some pieces I have stopped wearing because they aren't a great fit, although they are beautiful.

8/28/14

It was awesome.

8/28/14

I love AdoreMe! Great prices and beautiful lingerie!

8/26/14

Was one of the easiest purchases ever. I love the fact you have free shipping both ways. I've even referred friends to shop with Adore Me. And they love you too!

8/26/14

Will only buy my lingerie from Adore Me from now on! Everything fits like a dream and the quality can't be beat! Not to mention even my husband loves and can see the difference in the high quality they provide.

8/26/14

Always fit perfectly and I always get them in about 4 days! This site is awesome <3

Love my Bras and panties

8/25/14

Love adorme. The different discount and the beautiful products are worth the money

8/25/14

Wonderful experience with your site and company! The sleepwear purchased was a pleasant surprise. I have been a loyal customer of Victorias Secret for many years and would only buy my bras, panties, and sleepwear from them! Now I can happily say I have two companies I am loyal too. The quality of my purchase from AdoreMe was exceptional and if that is what I can expect from all your products then you have a new customer for life!

8/25/14

Aside from having to remember to skip the month each month (funds are limited!) I enjoy this site and everything I have purchased!

Loved it

8/25/14

Runs a little small and the wireless is beginning to break they but I do love the color & style!

8/25/14

Fits like a glove. Excellent customer service. Definitely recommending to all my friends

8/24/14

very good service

8/24/14

So far I love Adore Me. Their shipping is super fast, even with the free shipping speed. My last order arrived a day earlier than the earliest expected date. Totally awesome. Also I love that they wrap all items like it's a present from them to you. Makes the experience all the more awesome. My only bad experience was with a specific item that was listed one size, but did not specify the measurements so I assumed it was one size fits all. And like many other gals reviewed, it certainly was not one size fits all.

8/23/14

So...I am not well-endowed (34A) and this bra actually makes my breasts look like they exist!! It's fantastic. An awesome fit, no gaps, and very comfortable and alluring.

8/23/14

Loved it! Last purchase was a push up I didn't love, but this totally redeemed the site. Much more reasonable than Victoria Secret. Getting married in a few months, going to knock his socks off.

8/23/14

Love the site and most of the bras. They are constantly expanding their selection. Only a couple of suggestions for change. I would love an option for chatting with customer service. Also, I've bought quite a few sets and haven't qualified for the free 5th set. Wish they were a little clearer about what purchases go towards that total of 5. Still a great site though.

8/23/14

Love my first set from Adore Me. Will definitely do this again. It's cheaper than Victoria's Secret and super comfy and pretty!

8/23/14

Beautiful swimsuits that fit perfectly. Great service and shipping speeds

8/22/14

This was my first time ordering with Adore Me and so I was a little nervous. It's always hard to know how something is going to look, fit and feel out of the catalog and in real life. My new set fits beautifully. Comfortable with the perfect lift. Husband came into the bathroom while I was getting dressed and commented on how good it looked (SUCCESS!). I love my new set and I will absolutely be ordering again.

8/22/14

I'm obsessed. That about covers it.

Loved It!!!!

8/22/14

I love adore me. Excellent lingerie at an affordable price with fast delivery.

8/22/14

Love, love, love it!!! Forget Victoria secret! Adore me is more affordable and way cuter. Only lingerie I will ever buy

8/22/14

Great prices...true to size and quality product. Extremely happy with my purchase!

8/21/14

Great designs, fabulous material awesome fit

8/21/14

I love this place! Great quality, and great prices..what is not to love?

8/21/14

Loved the flirty new corset!

8/21/14

Excellent company. All products are high quality and their service is great. Pricing affordable quality lingerie. Love their selection s.

8/21/14

Exceeeded all expectations....very sexy!

8/21/14

Good quality. Great price. Love the pieces I've purchased!

8/21/14

Would be a better experience if you could use a prepaid debit card!

8/21/14

The last bra i bought i cant remember what its called i absolutly love. My wish is that it came in more colors. I would buy everyone of the colors. Customer service has always been helpful with my questions, and ive never returned a bra. Ive only ever had one that i hated and it fit my sister who loved it. So it was a win situation anyways.

I love AdoreMe , the sizes r bang on. Quality is great
I have never had to return anything I have ordered. Love
Love love!!!

8/21/14

It was great! Items are as described, true to size, and as reasonable with pricing as most department stores!

8/21/14

Best experience ever! Loved my product and GREAT customer service! I will deff continue ordering from them

8/21/14

Excellent everything looks just like it does in the picture. And everything fit perfectly

doesn't get any better