US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 196 reviews)

natsuw

VIP membership is great deal, without a stress of obligation to have to spend money every month. (in 64 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 57 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michaels264
5/27/15

I have purchased three sets, and my wife can't get enough! She says that they fit great and that she loves the quality!

heidip7
5/27/15

Amazing styles and service. Love the freedom to choose a bra that fits me with out all th a hassle of a hug department store.

michellez8
5/27/15

I've loved everything I've received so far. American flag bikini is comfortable.

annettea4
5/26/15

This is my second bra and panty set. Loving them plan on order more. I really like the colors I can get.

edens13

Love.

kims95

Wonderful!

feliciaa2
5/26/15

I love your merchant, it fit perfectly, I love everything.keep it on

brittanyw13
5/26/15

Super cute and fits great! I especially love the silky, satiny feeling of their panties.

glorias14
5/26/15

Beautiful products, excellent customer service, no hassle with exchanges. Adoreme is a Girls Best Friend!!!

jenniferw84
5/26/15

Fit is great! Just try not to get the top too tangled. It took me a minute to straighten it out again with the unique twists.

christieh4
5/26/15

The style choices are great. Love how everything I have ordered looks and feels great on.

gaylen3
5/26/15

Fabulous lingerie. Beautifully made. Love the lace and quality.

amandaj35
5/26/15

Quick delivery and great lingerie!

lisap93
5/26/15

I used to be strictly a Victoria's Secret girl. The fit of Adore Me has enhanced my mommy DD figure! Thank you so much!

tamim10
5/25/15

Seems the first purchase you were eager to please but after that no cares about rapid shipping. Thus is why I cancelled my membership

lelas1
5/25/15

So far so good.. I love the product. It fits and feels Great!!

ameiht
5/25/15

wonderful,am sooo satisfied, can't take my eyes off it .

brookeg4
5/25/15

I LOVE this website! Everything is great quality and returns and exchanges are so easy! I recommend all of my friends to AdoreMe!!!!

jeannec4
5/24/15

I like how the bras and panties are so soft I have never had new undergarments so soft that have not been washed first.

rebeccaf15
5/24/15

Everything they make looks and feels amazing. It's quality material and worth every penny. they also fit like the chart says they will. Love it.

kaylad9
5/24/15

I love the the bra and pantie sets i got, the sizes fit perfectly and looked just like the pictures on there website.

katherinel17
5/24/15

I love this website, the cups run a bit small but they aw comfortable and definitely cute. You should pick up some t-shirt style bras or no show. That would be nice.

terrih15
5/24/15

Very good experience. Love Love Love the way it fits. The Black lace is very sexy.

bethf9
5/24/15

Fits great, nice soft material, comfortable, cute. All in all a great set!

kathrynb17
5/24/15

I have been buying Adore Me products for 6 months now, and I have never been disappointed! A robe, a baby doll, a night gown, and three bra and panty sets--each has been beautiful, sexy, and true to size. I love how classy the styles are, and my husband loves the way everything looks, too ;) Fast shipping, lots of deals and coupons, and so many gorgeous styles that are new every month--Adore Me will continue to get my business for a long time :)

toria5
5/24/15

My experiences with AdoreMe have been great! I've bought lingerie a few different times now, and each time they've been marvelous and fit very nicely! Love love love them!!

melissaa18
5/24/15

Only place to be able to find my size with our a hasele

reinap
5/24/15

Gorgeous pieces, colorful, well constructed and fits well! It shipped quickly!

jordane12

It's so comfortable!!

martav
5/24/15

Everything arrived in a timely fashion. It fits like a glove and it comes in all sorts of cute styles and colors. It makes me feel fun and flirty in a way I didn't know a woman with my shape could feel.

marvenea
5/23/15

It wad packaged nicely/ it was vert pretty

candacer5

Very simple process

saywards
5/23/15

Great selection of sizes for large Busted Women. Thank you for realizing that having a big chest doesn't mean I only want white, black, or beige bras. My wardrobe now has more color to it and for that I am super pleased.

arwaa1
5/23/15

I totally loved every single pice I bought.

nathanialr
5/23/15

Not only did my wife love the lingerie but I loved seeing her in them simply lovely had my own personal model 5 plus stars

edwardw29
5/23/15

I bought bras and panties, and pajamas for my Princess. She absolutely loves all that was bought. Cutely packaged. Princess now wants all that is pictured in catalog.

kathrynn1
5/23/15

Love this site. Great selection and prices. Very happy with my orders. I'm recommending Adoreme to everyone I know.

melindar7
5/23/15

The shipping and return policy is great. Didn't like the look of one of my orders so set up for it to get exchanged and within a day if that got a exchange code and a new item shipped without them even receiving my return yet! And the quality of the clothes is great

rosettaj
5/23/15

The sales reps where very helpful, and I love the designs for my full cup size*

mariap63
5/23/15

Absolutely love my purchase great price!

gregb52
5/23/15

I love your site. Very refreshing and user friendly and full of pretty panties.

lindam149
5/22/15

I enjoyed everything that I have purchased from Adore Me.The bras fit and look wonderful. The pajamas are so soft!

dianes58

Lace is so soft.

brookeh10
5/22/15

I have had great experiences with not only online ordering but with customer service as well! Had to exchange a swimsuit and was immediately sent a voucher before I even sent in the one that didn't fit! Will definitely recommend to others!

brendab32
5/22/15

Love the site and program

nicoleb51
5/22/15

I love all the bra sets, bikinis, and intimates that I've bought from here. I wouldn't say it's as luxiouriois as Victoria's Secret, but it's still great quality for the price. I will shop here forever now lol!

sharonp35
5/22/15

Placed a new order and had to exchange. What a simple, easy process!! Can't wait to get my replacement items!

stevenr71
5/22/15

Bras and panties look and feel wonderful, will be purchasing more lingerie soon!

gregorys39
5/22/15

You have to purchase this if you want the best and most comfortable there is anywhere

cheryls33
5/22/15

Very nice under garments!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
caseym17
A: Usually takes two weeks to arrive to WesterCanada and about one week for Eastern Canada
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
veronicag8
A: Yes, but I believe it expires within a year, so make sure you use it soon.
4/5/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe