US Government's NSF

Get Offer

978 Reviews for AdoreMe

Review Highlights

kittr

i REALLY like the customer service interface that allows you to talk to a stylist IMMEDIATELY!

bettyp7

I called them to ask them what they mean by Free VIP membership because it is not really clear on the website.

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

katinap1

Love it

cayleed
10/20/14

This is one of the best bras I've ever purchased!

richardp57

perfect fit ,perfect style

rosaj1

Great products!

hannahk9
10/20/14

Great product and it came on time.

aprilh13
10/20/14

Very fast services. And oooh its my favorite bra and my husband love it too!

bernardital
10/19/14

This set was for my daughter, and she was absolutely in love with it. I will be
making other purchases for her since she is so excited to have matching undies!

Thank you for this kind of offering onlin at such affordable prices!

amandad20
10/19/14

Membership is easy. With their return policy you never have to worry!

cheyennel
10/19/14

The set fit absolutely perfect, and it was comfortable enough for long time wear!

simonag5
10/19/14

Adore Me is great and everything fits perfectly!

ashleyr26
10/19/14

Easy. Well priced. And quick, fun delivery. Can't go wrong with Adore Me!

joyb11
10/19/14

Better than Victoria's secret by a long shot! Waaay better material, customer service, reasonable prices!!!

joselynb
10/19/14

I absolutely LOVE adore me! The styles are to die for and it's so affordable! I have bought two sets of bra and panties and they are very comfortable and sexy I recommend this website to everyone!

laurenm22
10/19/14

Great site, love the products. Would highly recommend this site, I tell all my friends about the things I buy.

elaines20
10/19/14

Absolutely love this bra and panties set... gorgeous color, perfect fit, so happy! And the blue short p.j. set is terrific too... want the cream colored one now as well. Love your shopping experience. Very happy repeat VIP customer!

sydneyr11
10/19/14

Such a wonderful site! Fun to shop and even more fun to receive the adorable boxes with their gorgeous lingerie! Love not paying for shipping!

lisam123
10/19/14

I absolutely love my new bra and panty set...it feets amazingly well. I look forward to my next purchase and have encouraged my friends to as well..

gwendyh1

Love it!

sarap21
10/18/14

Products were ok. But their "unlimited exchanges" is b.s. site glitches every time you try to do a return or exchange. Also can't cancel membership. I've been trying for weeks. They won't do it any way but over the phone. I've called 4 times now, never gotten through after 20 minute waits. Left messages to never get a response. No lingerie is worth all this hassle. So aggrivated.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it. You can't undo it.

madelyng1

LOVE

heatherc29
10/18/14

Quick delivery and high quality lingerie. Very affordable, too!

danielb104
10/18/14

Was speaking with their customer service today after having trouble with thier website. While speaking with Brittney Colson, who claimed to be a supervisor. My status as a veteran came up as we were chatting waiting for her slow computer. As soon as she was aware of my service in our military her entire attitude changed and I was told that I could shop somewhere else. When I asked if that is how her manager wanted her to treat a disabled vet she said she didnt have a boss. I asked here if I could speak with Morgan(the Owner) or if I could have a number to reach him at. At that point she hung up on me.

Tip for consumers: I would avoid them at all costs. They are a startup that do not appreciate those that were willing to give their lives for them.

alyces
10/16/14

Great quality stuff love the product always fits well there size charts are very accurate!

kylec20
10/16/14

I shop for the wife she loves everything I get her

tiffanys22
10/16/14

I have made several orders with Adore Me. My items arrive quickly, which is a plus. Moreover, each order is better than the last. I love the fit, comfort, style, and how I feel. Can't wait to get my next black box!

kristenw4
10/16/14

I have had nothing but a positive experience with AdoreMe.com I can honestly say that this is a hassle free site.

sherylc6
10/16/14

I have always had a great experience. Calling customer service was very easy and painless.. I have recommended AdoreMe to several people.

kimberlym32
10/16/14

I ordered 2 items, both arrived within a timely manner and in perfect condition. I was quite pleased with my purchases and will continue to buy lingerie and other items from adoreme.

allisonw13
10/16/14

Everything goes smoothly, and the products are beautiful and comfortable!

kaleym

AMAZING!

marissag1
10/16/14

Easy, to determine size, find what I wanted and order. The items are carefully packaged in a tissue paper and beautiful box . I love getting this package.

saras54
10/15/14

Love my bra and panty set! Very flattering and I feel beautiful in it! Fits true to size.

yujinl
10/15/14

Everything came as described. Perfect fit!

christinam24
10/15/14

The over all experience was great and the deal with shipping to and back being free made it that much better.

ashleyw35
10/14/14

I absolutely LOVE AdoreMe! I own 4 sets and they're all cute as well as sexy! Ships fast too!

libbyb
10/14/14

I love this site. All of the pieces I have received have been great value and look great!

estefannin
10/13/14

Love everything about AdoreMe, affordable and beautiful lingerie!

samanthas25
10/13/14

Sure, their stuff is nice and all, but customer service is hell! Yes, the VIP membership is a great idea if you're planning on staying with them for the long haul, but for the average person, it's just a hassle.

I used their VIP membership for two or three months no problem, but decided to cancel after a while because I was no longer using it. So I called in and they had said they reversed the charges for the month and cancelled the membership. A month later, I look at my credit card statement only to see that I had been charged again. I called, and went through the same process (only this time, it took me about a half hour to get through to a rep. They said the same thing, and said they'd send me an email confirmation. I never got the confirmation, but didn't think much of it. Now this month, I once again got another bill with adore me on it, and it's driving me insane! It's almost as if they're doing this on purpose to see if I'm not paying attention or something. So I called again, another long wait, only to have the rep tell me that "your membership was cancelled but there seems to have been a glitch in the system or something". That's not really reassuring about any company. I want to know that my credit card info is safe, and I don't really feel safe knowing that this company has it and doesn't seem to want to stop charging me for a service that I no longer use.

To anyone looking at using them to buy anything, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VIP. It's not worth the struggle of cancelling later.

Tip for consumers: The company's customer service is slow and doesn't seem to know how to take people off their "VIP list". Don't subscribe to this service if you plan on buying anything from them.

brendag20

Wonderful

azz6
10/12/14

Got here on time. Perfect product. Love it.

emileyd
10/12/14

I love the showrooms. I love how all of the items are sold as sets and there are different options for each.

lauras61
10/12/14

Easy to use, great prices. Just wish there was more sizes.

alexiss21
10/12/14

Loves my underwear set! It was darling on!:)

nathans34
10/12/14

Wonderful, easy, and the quality shown is the quality given. Love the free shipping too!

katiem21

Amazing product. Love this site

jodieb29
10/12/14

Quick delivery! Cute costume!

maryf43

Awesome

paigeo1
10/11/14

I love all the pretty stuff. It was very easy ordering.

stephaniek31
10/11/14

Great quality and fast service!

lacyr10
10/11/14

Quick and easy to place orders. Has a wide variety to satisfy all tastes in Lingerie!

Best Online Lingerie Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber