US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 146 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 55 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sc1633

Beautiful set.

virginiad4

Great

triciaf1
12/17/14

The piece is beautiful and the fit is perfect! I will definitely be ordering again!

karenp38

Love the details!

meaganh

Great

bryannam
12/17/14

It was excellent. The package arrived very fast and I was highly impressed by what I got. It fit and felt great!

davidh189
12/17/14

Great selection of sexy clothing.good quality

stephanied15
12/17/14

I have never seen better service and better merchandise in an online lingerie site in a VERY LONG TIME. You are Awesome!

ranaem
12/16/14

First time order, love the set I received! Never had anything so luxurious on and fit this good. I will definitely be ordering again! Thanks!

victorial18
12/16/14

Fabulous, just go with what ever bra size you currently are.

cherlenec
12/16/14

Very easy, love the products!

cory-

Beautiful and Sexy!

karleym
12/16/14

Love love love everything I've gotten from here. And it arrived super quick

cilliab
12/16/14

Soft, beautiful, and sexy! I'm in love!

vanessaw8
12/16/14

Great experience. I only wish there were more choices for plus sizes.

annak47
12/16/14

So far I have not been disappointed in any of the products I have orders. I would ask if it would be possible to order panties only. I know there is the buy an extra offer, but it idoes not work with all the items that are offered. If we could order panites only, that would be wonderful.

laurieh15
12/15/14

I have tried to cancel the service with Adoreme three times and every time I am unable to do so. The second time I tried to cancel the service they mentioned I will have to use my credit, order a product and in the meantime they will freeze my payments so I will not be charged for 3 months. I ordered my last product, waited until it was shipped and called a third time to cancel my service. Little did I know I was unable to cancel within the 3 months my payments were on hold... so now I am back to square one - not being able to cancel. It is the typical hook line and sinker of having the consumer conveniently forget about the service and continue to be charged.. going through this frustrating cycle once again.
I would highly recommend to make the cancellation process easier for the consumer - having an online cancellation option in addition to just calling in and being on hold for 20 plus minutes. Calling to TRY to cancel and not being able to is beyond frustrating and terrible business practices.

Tip for consumers: If you want to cancel, make sure you do not freeze your payments, because you won't be able to cancel within those 3 months. They make it seem they are doing you a favor, but it is only a disservice.

enidb3
12/15/14

I didn not like being automatically enrolled in panties of the month! Kinda sneaky of you

ceciliak3

Fantastic

angelas48

Beautiful and fit great

shandaw
12/15/14

So far so good. Love having sexy lingerie. I only wish they had the same style bras for D cups and not just DD and up.

evar10
12/15/14

Product was awsome. And delivered on time.

helenf10
12/15/14

I love AdoreMe! I get the prettiest lingerie at a great price. I have been so happy with every item that I've received. The sets are quality pieces, with lots of pretty options that I usually have trouble finding in my bra size. My orders arrive timely and I love the promotions and rewards I get as a VIP member. I recommend AdoreMe to all my friends.

gloriaa9
12/15/14

I really love my outfit true to the size I will keep buying more..thank you adore me

jessicas73
12/15/14

Fits perfectly and it's incredibly comfortable! I would 100% recommend buying.

kristiner2
12/15/14

Site is easy to navigate. :)

lilyf6
12/14/14

Total bull$#*!. They sneakily sign you up for their VIP account and charge your bank account 39.95 a month as store credit. They had the wrong email for me so I wasn't aware they were charging me, and now I have a few hundred dollars in store credit that they WONT refund me. This place sucks, and they're trying to scam people out of money.

Tip for consumers: MAKE SURE YOU UNCHECK VIP

woo-limk
12/14/14

I have been trying to get in contact with Adoreme for the last 24 hours, and I have been hung up on twice when I have gotten through to a customer service representative. This is the most unprofessional and rude business I have ever worked with. They can say what they want about how we should know it's a membership when we purchase, but when you purchase, there is no indication of you enrolling into anything unless you go into their bottom menus and somehow happen to stumble upon it yourself. They trap you into being a part of a membership, and then they don't give you a way to get out because they keep hanging up on you.

Absolutely frustrated and feel like I'm going through a million loopholes for something that should be a rather easy fix. Do not do business with these people.

amandac49
12/14/14

Love it - how could I not. The product is excellent quality and after reading the sizing guide I ordered the correct size (which I would not have if I didn't read it). Pricing was exceptional. I couldn't be more pleased

aliciam19
12/13/14

Stay away. That is my recommendation to you.

Sizing charts are inaccurate, items are sold to customer without being in stock, and, my personal favorite, they charge you the $39.95 subscription fee EVEN IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THAT MONTH. I'm a member of Fabletics and they have NEVER done that. If I make a purchase, I don't get charged the subscription fee. Plain and simple.

I have contacted them and asked to have my money refunded for the erroneous subscription fee, and will be returning all of the items I have purchased from them thus far.

***IN RESPONSE TO THE ADORE ME COMMENT: I made a purchase this month and there was still an additional $39.95 charge to my credit card. There is no misunderstanding, just faulty business practice.

Also, I emailed to ask to cancel my subscription and was told I can not do that over email. When I tried calling and using the live chat option today, both appear to be down and I am unable to do so. Obviously not making me any happier with the experience I have had with AdoreMe thus far.

STAY AWAY.

hjb1

Great fit!

jenellb
12/13/14

Perfect fit! I love the soft, silky feel on my skin; and even though the bra is wireless, it makes my breasts look (and feel) perky!

laceeh

Loved it

jennifera51
12/13/14

The order came quickly and when it arrived it was packed in a very nice box. I love the pajamas and nightie, very soft and comfortable to sleep in. I haven't worn the bras and undies yet, but they are very pretty and seem well made.

g---s
12/12/14

I buy the panties and bras for my girlfriend.... She loves them!!!

suet19
12/11/14

If I could post this review without giving any stars I would. The product sizing is not consistent. But that is beside the point, if I don't like a product I simply won't order from that company again. With Adore Me I don't even have that option. My credit card was charged twice for a "store credit". The first time was my mistake because I didn't choose to "skip the month" (which, by the way, is ludicrous! What other company rges your credit card behind your back for NOTHING?!?!). I tried to cancel my account with Adore Me via email, however I was told that I needed to call. You can't get through to this company via phone...the perfect scam. At the beginning of December I selected the "skip a month" in time and a few days later got a notification that my card was charged anyway!!! I submitted again for a refund and immediately called to close my account with Adore me. First I got a busy signal, then when I got though there was a message claiming a high call volume and there was a wait time of 12 minutes. Well, which is it? A busy signal or an automated system putting callers on hold, it doesn't work both ways. Obviously this is a prerecorded message designed to keep people on hold until they give up.

I want my account closed. I want this company to stop charging my card.

Edit 12/9/14: I recieved a confirmation email on 12/7 that my card was refunded for the store credit that I had opted out of. When I double checked my account this morning I saw that a refund has not been issued. I contacted the claims email address about my problem and this is the response I got:

AdoreMe Claims
8:31 AM (7 minutes ago)

to me
Hello Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. If you have sent an email request for a refund of your store credit you will receive a separate email response within a week.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact customer care directly, as this is a request platform only. Unfortunately replies to emails are not monitored and will not receive a response.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Claims Department

I did not reply to an email....I forwarded the refund email and my response to their CLAIMS@ADOREME.COM. It is listed below to another dissatisfied customer as a means to contact the company, but obviously these people are only out to scam you out of your money because they will not reply via email and will not answer their phone.

Contacting my bank's fraud department shortly.

Edit 12/11/14: In response to the reply by Adore Me; I did "skip the month" on December 1st - I distinctly remember having to answer the multiple questionnaire as to why I was skipping the month, I then received an email on December 6th stating that I had a store credit waiting for me, and indeed my credit card had been charge.

You're company is a scam. Instead of a "skip the month" button you should have an opt out button. At the very least you should should give your customers the ability to remove their credit card info from your site. The very fact that you don't implies how shady of a company your are! I will not be ordering from you again, ever. And because you have been so unhelpful in regards to closing my account I have contacted my bank and closed the account you have on file. Go ahead and try stealing from me again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

jessalynh

Great products

kayleej
12/11/14

Love how quick the shipping is and how perfect everything fits

stephens69
12/11/14

Total scam to pull in users to get their account info for continual billing. Stay away from this business unless you want to get scammed.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company at all cost.

alyssah5
12/11/14

I got a sexy matching bra and thong and they are comfortable, cute, and hold up really well.
LOVE IT

amandac44

Awsome

bobh70
12/10/14

It was perfect. ......now what I like to know if I can just order panties only , if I could that would be awesome. ...........

annas84
12/10/14

I love the products and the entire website!!!

lesliem31
12/9/14

Everything fit perfectly and came quickly! Loved it and will order again!

heatherk16
12/9/14

Love everything so far. A big fan already

gemmag1
12/8/14

Love your website and products! Everything I bought fix and was of excellent quality. I totally recommend your site to my friends and family.

amyh54
12/8/14

I love the products. Everything has been very comfortable and beautiful to boot!

georgetteg1
12/8/14

Madly in love with the sets!!

jimd57
12/7/14

Great.

maryd80
12/7/14

I love Adore Me. They've helped me remember what it feels like to be beautiful and sexy with quality products that flatter. When figuring out my best size, the return process was easy and prompt. Awesome price point too. I'm definitely going to continue to be a repeat customer!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Photos for AdoreMe