US Government's NSF

Tel: 800-433-2367
help@adoreme.com
The Sunset Clearance - BOGO -
Get Offer

People interested in AdoreMe are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 215 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 70 reviews)

whitneyh6

Otherwise, your credit card will be charged $39.95 for store credit. (in 87 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

raeg11
9/1/15

I have not been disappointed with any of my purchases! The clothes and lingerie are gorgeous, comfortable, and my hubby is a fan of what I've gotten as well!

deborahw32
9/1/15

The panties are so comfortable and the bra is gorgeous.

aliaw
9/1/15

I love how it fits and feels. I can't wait to order from here again plus it's way better then Victoria Secret

andreab66

I wish there were more in 32DDD

kimberlyp23

Nice fit. Love it.

lyndat6
9/1/15

I ordered jammies through Adore Me. They came super fast, are super soft, and are made of quality materials!

kaynam
9/1/15

I purchased a set during a promotion and expected less quality because of the price but it turned out to be so nice and expensive looking!

angelam59

Love my new outfit.

christinen12
9/1/15

Very comfortable and supportive bra. The fit is wonderful and the panties are great too!

myrissal
8/31/15

My first set is gorgeous! Very soft material, fits perfectly(true to size), and best of all, my husband loved it! Can't wait to get my next set and some sleepwear!

st---aniee
8/31/15

Beautiful .....sexy ......feels wonderful to wear comfortable sexy lingerie that fits and feels good against my skin

michelem44
8/31/15

Saw it. Loved it. Ordered it.

juliek29
8/31/15

great fit. very supportive. very pretty. would. definitely recommend this bra.

karinb15
8/31/15

I never thought I'd ever be the chic who buys lingerie monthly, let alone monthly online! But I absolutely love AdoreMe's products and their easy returns. If you're leary of buying online, you don't have to be with this site. Great products, great prices and great outcomes when the products are worn!

charmaines3
8/31/15

Transactions have been flawless so far and the sets are beautiful. Lightening fast shipping and always arrives sooner than expected. Quality pieces from excellent brands. Definitely will buy again.

megans29
8/31/15

Absolutely love this set! Fits amazing and makes me feel great!

jackieb36
8/31/15

Everything I have ordered, has been true to size. Love the way it fits my body.

jillw16

loved it

kellyo11
8/31/15

Excellent fit, nice quality, gorgeous color!

lorih35
8/31/15

We will definitely be making more purchases soon! Great quality for price! Love it!

esmeraldar2
8/31/15

I love it so much, is very comfty

theresas23
8/31/15

Love all the lingere on this site. Great quality. Ease of ordering. Will order again soon!

amandag47

Husband loved it

maryo32

great

jenniferb130
8/31/15

Amazing experience! Fabulous quality and comfort with great support! Can't wait to buy more!

tanishar1
8/31/15

I ordered the intro special and was a little worried, but when my items arrived they were quality and beautiful! I have since ordered again and will continue.

margarett41
8/31/15

First time liking something without trying on first, it fit perfect :) the fiancé loves it too

shantelc1
8/31/15

This is super cute and was a good choice for my first set. Fits comfortably and the front close holds the cups in place just right. The panties fit well too, though I would have preferred a different cut, maybe?

gisellec4
8/31/15

Loved my two piece set. Will definitely shop here again. Delivery was also quicker than expected

stacif
8/31/15

Great quality great prices cute styles for all sizes!

dominiquee1
8/31/15

I love my new lingerie. It is so beautiful and soft! Thank you adore me!

angeleg
8/31/15

I was delightfully surprised and happy with my purchases! They are comfortable and very sexy! I am hooked on Adoreme!

hunterg6
8/31/15

Great fit and good quality. Underwear run a little big. Packaging was beyond cute! Will definitely order again <3

jamiej23
8/31/15

I love to shop online. Amazon will always be my first love but after placing three orders with AdoreMe.com they are now my second-favorite site and I will be getting all of my lingerie from here. Amazing quality and the stuff is so beautiful. The bras are actually supportive AND comfortable in addition to being stylish, as are the pantie and the sleepwear is some of the most comfortable I have ever owned. Definitely worth every penny.

josephm118
8/31/15

This is so comfortable and super cute/sexy!!

leonew1
8/31/15

Great product, just as advertised, will be a regular customer.

georgec94

The best out there

maureens10

Loved the exlerience

amyj38
8/31/15

Loved my set. Good quality. Loved the packaging. Panties so soft.we continue to buy

carolynb35
8/31/15

This website is a subscription service but it does not make this clear when you make an order... until a few months later when you realize that you are still being charged $40 every month. I cancelled my VIP account and told my credit card company not to accept any charges from their company. A year later after my old card had expired they started charging my renewed credit card under a different billing name. I ended up just getting a new credit card altogether to ensure this would never happen again. Its really too bad because I like their products. I definitely would have been a long term customer if their business practices weren't so unethical. There is nothing wrong with a subscription service but an intentionally hidden one that reinstates without consent is clearly not ethical business practice!

juliar33
8/30/15

Love my new set ! Perfect fit. Had to exchange the first set but if you measure like they advise , you will do fine. Brows run small . FYI
Love that they have plus sizes that are so sexy :)

lindsayw12
8/30/15

The item was even better than it looked. Very happy.

tamis9

Awesome set!

kimberlyp15

shannont9
8/30/15

With this being the 1st bra/panty set, its a great fit and comfortable.

monicab30

I love my set

michellep56
8/30/15

This set fit perfectly. I love it!

stevew135

Very nice!

kaylas17

Quick shipment, great product

cathyw16
8/30/15

I was skeptical because of the sizing, but I got it, put it on, and I have a figure again. The delivery was fast and prompt. And when I opened the box they were wrapped in ribbon tied tissue. Extremely happy and will definitely reorder from Adoreme.com. Thank you!

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how long does it usually take for shipping to Canada?
12/9/14
Answer
jennifert43
A: I contacted the BBB & AdoreMe chose to ignore my complaint. They never addressed my issue. This company should not be trusted & has horrendous & rude customer service.
7 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: If I cancel my VIP membership will my store credit still be available to use?
4/5/15
Answer
chantalb3
A: Only within the first 24hours of canceling and rejoining the VIP membership again will you be able to regain all of your perks like store credit, reward points, $10 off, etc... otherwise it's all erased and you have to start over :/
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for AdoreMe