US Government's NSF

607 Reviews for AdoreMe

▼ Sort by: recent

Love It

7/28/14

Love everything from this online store

7/28/14

I was surprised to see that I had a hundred dollar charge to my account three months after my order. I wasn't even aware of the VIP Member ship or the fact that it charges you EACH MONTH. I went back and researched the VIP membership and found that it is offered at checkout as either a one time payment or a pay as you go. I'm definite that I selected the one time payment!!!! Couldn't even get through to the number they listed even though I spent 30 min on hold. All I want to do is cancel my account and never deal with them again!

7/27/14

I love how easy the site makes it to look for products and i love the products you have up there

7/27/14

I will keep ordering, so love the quality of the bras and pantys.
The bathing suits are wonderful.

7/27/14

Excellent quality and easy shopping experience.

7/27/14

Easy, fast transaction. Loved the packaging!

7/27/14

Same problem as others are saying about the VIP membership. Rather sneaky way of getting more money. Poor business plan. A better one would have been to make a free membership that offered discounts. Go with what successful businesses do and you will be successful yourselves. Adore me is a rip off that wont let you cancel your membership by email. They might say they will but you'll get a typical BS run around and no response. You must call. Just avoid a man named Dan. He is a real flaming prick

7/26/14

Stay far away from this site! Sizes are all wrong (even when using their own calculator). I figured it was their calculator, the items were sure to fit. I'm now out $60 because their calculator was wrong and they don't have the item in a bigger size. They may say you can exchange final sale items for same item in a bigger size if they don't fit, but they're pretty much always out of them. So really, you can't. They don't usually keep the same things in stock so once they're out their out and if yours don't fit you're SOL. Also the customer service lady was very rude. I don't usually buy things online because you can't try them on. I'm now stuck with something that doesn't fit and out $60 because they can't keep items in stock. You can't even return and pay a restocking fee (which I've always been against but it'd be better than these sitting around and being out the full amount). The guarantees are just there to make you feel safe and fool you into buying from them. Bunch or garbage.

7/25/14

I'm always excited to received my sets. I love the fit, patterns perfect for the season!!! In love with my lingerie :)

7/24/14

Shipped to me very early and I loved the quality! Very happy :)

Great love it

Loved it! Very high quality

7/23/14

Perfect fit. Fast shipping.

LOVE, LOVE both of my sets that I got !!!! Can not
Wait to get more !!! I have already told several
Different people to start shopping at Adore Me !!!!
Very happy customer ;-)

7/20/14

AMAZING LINGERIE. AMAZING SERVICE.

7/19/14

Adore Me is a scam and distributor of poorly made so-called lingerie.

Adore Me's is not only a business that produces second-rate, cheap excuses for luxury lingerie. It is also a business that mischievously cons and explicitly steals money out of one's bank account.

I purchased a white corset for Valentine's day. The fabric was clearly cheap. This is seemingly understandable, giving the affordable prices one could purchase an AdoreMe set for. This doesn't excuse flimsy, uncomfortable fabric in no way similar to cotton or silk.

Also, Adore Me tricked me into signing up for its VIP program. DO NOT enroll in this program. Yes, you'll save money with your first purchase, but now they have your credit card information on file. Literally every month since I made my first purchase, Adore Me has reached into my bank account and stolen money from me. $40.00 a month to be specific. They claim to have told me this when I enrolled, and I'm sure they did... somewhere win the illegible fine print. In total, they have taken $200 from my bank to use as "Store Credit." Why would I want to buy something from a company that takes money from me and then refuses to give it back? Yes, they have actually refused to reimburse me the money they swindled from me.

Stay away from this company. Their products are not worth it, and losing money is definitely not worth it!

-Victim of Adore Me

Love it!!

7/18/14

Very beatiful selections and my wife is very happy with my purchases so far.
I am too!! grrrrrrr!

Très satisfaite!!!

7/18/14

I am a new Adore Me customer.I ordered the Cordelia push-up bathing suit and I absolutely loved it! The quality and the fit is great. I look forward to making my next purchase.

7/18/14

Fabulous service and quality products. Wish they would flood me with slightly fewer emails, though.

Excellent

7/17/14

Had the same problem as Pat W. (see previous posts) AND by the way, AdoreMe rep., did not receive ANY e-mail regarding VIP membership even after I supposedly signed up for the membership because of my one purchase. AdoreMe is a scam, or at least a business that takes advantage of even SLIGHTLY unobservant customers (I'm a graphic designer and there is surely a better way to let your clients know about your many rules and regulations). A truly bad sign if there are so many conditions and account settings to keep track of--if I'd seen ANY of them in the beginning, I never would have made a purchase.

7/17/14

Absolutely amazing! Great customer service, fast shipping an excellent products-love them!

My wife loves them

7/15/14

Quality is great, I just love AdoreMe!

7/15/14

I am so happy to have found Adore Me. Being a size 38G, was always difficult to find a great fitting bra that had the right support and still cute and didn't cost an arm and a leg. Adore Me has just what I was looking for. Amazing fit, great prices and not just cute but sexy style (my husband deffinetly approves).

7/14/14

Love both orders can't wait to order more.

7/14/14

Quick delivery, good quality at a fair price.

Great and fast!

Great fit!

7/11/14

Really great. Huge selection of sizes. I've been recommending to all the ladies I know that struggle with finding the right size at the right price. At least for me, these bras consistently fit well and never fail to fit my pocket book. In my area, I can't buy just the bra in my size for what I get the whole set on this site. All returns are super easy and free. Love that. Just an all around great place to get what you need and feel beautiful wearing it without regrets.

7/11/14

Wish I could give it a 0!!!! UNBELIVEABLE RIP OFF!!!! I returned a suit that was strange fitting to begin with. After 3 weeks of no word, not even an email confirmation stating that they received my package, it has now been a month and a half since I sent it back and THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW I PRINTED A RETURN IN MY ACCOUNT!! I was told by the manager that "this happens" sometimes with new accounts. REALLY?! So basically this is Russian Roulette making a first purchase? So, after my call was DROPPED for waiting on hold to hear back from the manager I called back and she was no longer available. I was told the warehouse was notified and that they would get back to me, no specified amount of time. Fast forward to a week and a half later and NO WORD. Called today, to confirm that my refund was being processed for the 39.95 they withdraw from your account every month, MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT ON THAT ONE, and once again I was told there is no return on file. She put me on hold AGAIN after searching and the CALL WAS DROPPED AGAIN!!!! I'm beside myself with anger. They took $65 from me for NOTHING. I'm reporting this compnay to the BBB.

7/10/14

BEWARE OF THE VIP MEMBERSHIP!! I ordered some lingerie from this company, not realizing that the fine print allowed them to charge my $39.95 month. I cancelled by phone last month and this month, they helped themselves to another $39.95 from my bank account. I called to cancel again today and I sent an email requesting cancellation last night. When I said I wished to cancel, the girl said "OK, we'll put you on a 3 month vacation." I said "No, I want to cancel." We'll see if it sticks this time. Negative options should be illegal.

7/10/14

Loved my first set. Especially love the continuous deals <3 makes staying a VIP easy.

7/10/14

Shipments come quickly, price is beyond reasonable, and products are high quality and unique. Really love it!

7/10/14

Amazing company to deal with and great selection

7/9/14

Very quick shipping and beautiful set with great quality.

7/8/14

I love it

7/6/14

I ordered a set of lingerie from AdoreMe and then waited for it to arrive. Then I waited some more, and then a little more on top of that. I guess I'll be waiting forever because I never received a package. Strangely enough, my address is correct, and the order says it was completed. I requested a return, but I don't have a package to return and they won't give me my money back! I am currently trying to delete my account, but their office hours are the same as mine. I'm just glad I wasn't caught by surprise with their monthly charges like so many others. What a waste of 25 bucks.

Edit: Even though I called to have my account deleted, they left it without telling me and charged my account! Screw these guys.

7/5/14

Beautiful, well made not cheap looking at all. Was very happy with first purchase I already have ordered 4 more, which those also arrived quickly and are of top quality.
So happy to have found lingerie in my size that is beautiful and makes me feel sexy!

7/4/14

I love everything about Adore Me!!

7/4/14

Woow

7/3/14

That lingerie conpany AdoreMe sucks. They are thieves. Have tried to cancel my 'VIP' membership online, through email, and over the phone to no avail. Meanwhile, several hundred dollar later, they still won't release me although they're debiting money from my account each month. I have never been so irritated with a company

7/3/14

Great quality and fast shipping! Love the push up swimsuit !!

Love it!

7/3/14

Very fast delivery and very nice bra and thong. My boyfriend loved it

7/3/14

They have an excellent selection of unique styles at fair prices. The fabrics are superb and are suitable for every shape, size, taste and occasion. Whenever I wear something of theirs, I always wind up having a secret smile to match.

The Best Lingerie Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber