US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 280 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 97 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

clarissal3
5/29/16

Awesome quality very pretty and sexzy

deidreb1
5/29/16

I am not one to EVER write a bad review but this company 100% deserves one. I signed up for VIP, knew all about the charge each time a month so that is not what this is about. My first order I LOVED EXCEPT FOR THE BLOOD STAIN ON THE THONG!!! They were nice enough to give me a full refund for that item. Second purchase from them, I made 2 returns from the same order (didn't fit) and they refunded one (with a $5.95 restocking fee) but told me the other one was not able to be returned due to it being "unsanitary"...."strong odor of perfume or smoke". WHAT!!!!! First of all, it was 3 pair of thigh high stockings and I tried ONE leg on! It was their word against mine pretty much. I have been fighting with them for the past 2 months when they finally agreed to send me my money back. But they never did! I just spoke with 2 of the managers and they told me I was charged an extra $20 due to the item being unsanitary and asked if a $5 credit would make me happy? No! I want my damn money back!!! What I have learned from my experience is they will tell you an item is unsanitary and resell the item to you (I.E. The blood stain on my first item). You haven't heard the end from me, AdoreMe. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT MONEY STOLEN FROM YOU!! It's a shame because I WOULD have been a very loyal customer and would have referred a lot of people there. I am now telling people to steer clear.

lindaa81
5/28/16

First time I brought a bra on line and was completely satisfied with the fit!!!

amyt63
5/28/16

My Pj's are super comfy and great quality!! I can't wait to order again!

loril41
5/28/16

Loved my first purchase. I was nervous about how it would fit and the quality of the product but it was all wonderful. Can't wait for my next purchase.

joanp24
5/28/16

Do not sign up for this service!! They will not cancel your account. I have called,I have e-mailed, I have followed the instructions they send and they continue to charge my card every month... The quality of the product I did receive in the beginning was horrible! Cheep itchy stiff lace and mesh fabric.. Horrible customer service! The agents name was younique and she said you must not be doing something right.. I can't cancel your account

christalc3
5/28/16

I'm new to AdoreMe, but after receiving my first purchase, I will definitely be buying sets from them more often!! I love the color, fit, and look of the set. It's perfect!!

pamelap46
5/28/16

All the items I have ordered from AdoreMe have been great. The quality of all the items have been perfect! I am satisfied with all the items I have purchased...I was a die hard Victoria Secret customer, however, AdoreMe has become the #1 lingerie place for me....and the free shipping is very much appreciated!!! Thank you.

mattiel4

Awesome!

jojod3
5/28/16

I love my black baby doll. The material is soft next to my skin and the fit is perfect especialy the black thong panty. I am a large busted gal and there is a little support in the top but my cleavage in this baby doll is unbelievable. My significant other was so surprised and called me her hot and sexy lover when she first saw me in this baby doll. I always love to wear lingerie at the end of the day this baby doll makes me feel so feminine, hot and sexy and happy to be a woman in your adorable lingerie.

cjs14
5/28/16

fast and easy to order, loved my new bra and sexy panties!

brittneyq
5/27/16

I am a VIP member and i was happy with their products. Unfortunately I had to request a refund on my VIP charge. It's very ridiculous how they claim they have hassle free refunds. It's been almost a month and i have not gotten my money back. i did everything they told me I called my bank and nothing was done. I call the customer service # and i get no help. They tell me the same thing every time I call that I'll receive an email 3/5 business days. They are quick to take out money but have poor customer service when we need their help. i have taken this to social media and it looks like I am not the only one who's been robbed of from this company. I also reported to better businesses bureau. This is unacceptable and such a shame because I did love their products. I've asked them to cancel my VIP because of the horrible service but they refused to do so as well. I'm pretty sure they will just delete this review

brittanyd22
5/26/16

Had an issue with delivery of my product and they were super helpful about getting it resolved. Then the product came and I loved it!

patricem4
5/26/16

Love the AdoreMe website and look forward to my next purchase.

donnaq3
5/26/16

Everything fit beautifully and was so comfortable. Can't wait to order again! :)
The style was perfect for me and was gorgeous!

dominiqued15
5/26/16

AdoreMe has yet to let me down and their products are so beautiful and flattering!

janat6
5/26/16

New fav pajama set. The fabric is so soft.

barbaram116
5/26/16

Light, airy, perfect for summer sleeping.

rodneys35
5/25/16

I ordered the items for my wife, she commented on the material, quality and most importantly how she feels wearing them. Home Run.

julieh110
5/25/16

WAS A SWEET GIFT FOR MY SOON TO BE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW. SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND TOOK ON THE HONEYMOON.

joshuah54
5/25/16

The price I paid made this even better. The quality is amazing and fits perfectly.

louisei
5/25/16

I loved what I received hope everone else does too.

anthonyd71
5/25/16

Really enjoy the selection and the online experience is great.

teejs
5/25/16

I was so excited when my things arrived and could wait to try them on. They fit so prefect and look so sexy!!

frankp76
5/24/16

I was not sure about it being a unlined bra. It is very comfortable, I even forget I am wearing it. I was surprised about the great support. The cups are a little small and the band is a little loose . I am thinking I maybe should have ordered a 34 G
When choosing a top to wear I need to remember that it is a unlined bra.

caseyb25
5/23/16

Easy to use and purchase website. Delivery is fast and presentable

rebekahw2
5/23/16

I love everything I have gotten. It all feels and looks great !

corald
5/23/16

Fits perfect. Both beautiful & comfortable.

albertc41

great

michaelh251

Fit perfect

melissak41

So pretty and soft

tracic8
5/22/16

I absolutely LOVE the items I ordered. The Suprise package of Panties, I wasn't too fond of, except maybe one pair. The larger type boy short, but silky, reall do not flatter my figure.

Thank you.
~Traci

tinac60
5/22/16

one of the best experiences i have had with an online site ever

nelsond8
5/22/16

Overall a great product. Looks Hot, feels good, comes off easy, what else can I say!!

lindab235
5/22/16

I enjoy that there are many selections in my size that are sexy and they actually fit. Thank you and continue to give me and many others the options at an affordable price.

deidrad
5/21/16

Wonderful..I love the fit and color

sarac65
5/21/16

Love the options, the color was beautiful, fit was perfect, and the sizing guide makes it so easy to pick exactly what I wanted. And it arrived so quickly!

michellej70
5/21/16

Makes u feel sexy no matter what size u wear. Im a size 16 and ive always dealt with insecurities because of my size. I tried Adore me and for the first time, i have found a lingerie that fits.

desireem6
5/21/16

Love my new lingerie... this is the second set I've purchased. The long line bra is so comfortable and perks up the girls quite nicely!

craigv10
5/21/16

The products are awesome. Everything fits perfectly and a happy wife is a happy life!

patricec3
5/21/16

Every item fit perfectly and was made of great quality. Coupons are available which makes high prices doable.

jimm1120
5/21/16

Can only be classed as excellent in terms of quality,service and value

jamesb378
5/21/16

Good service. Great price and quality

rosemariel2
5/21/16

I was totally impressed with the fit, comfort, and price. The bra fits like a glove, and it's pretty to look at as well. I can't wait to order again. I would recommend adore me to everyone.

ashleym148
5/21/16

The bra and panty set are amazing. The fabric is so comfortable that it's no problem to wear all day. There is nothing better than finding a set that is so sexy and comfortable in size G. I'm in love.

okeimam

Perfect fit

joyh14
5/21/16

I'm in between sizes. I tend to use the 'Sister Sizing' technique where you do smaller band and bigger cup, or bigger band and smaller cup because the sizes are similar (if that doesn't make sense, google Sister Sizing). I'm usually either a 34C or 36B depending on the fit of the bra. This bra does run SLIGHTLY smaller in the cups and larger in the band. Being a front closing bra, this is common. I ordered my slightly smaller band/larger cup (usual) size and this bra fit perfectly. It's really cute and is very comfortable! This was my third time purchasing from adore me, and this bra is my favorite so far.

jesset24
5/21/16

Absolutely love my new bra and panty set. Great feel and for a lace type fabric it's very comfortable!!! I'll definitely be shopping with adore me again!!

carlaj8
5/21/16

The items were exceptional. Love my bras the best

emilseh

Love it :)

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
kedishac1
A: it is store credit but i dont know how to atop it completely. However you have to visit the site between the 1st and 5th of every month and choose to skip or shop the month. If you do neither you are charged the credit.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other customers.

10 Photos for AdoreMe