US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lesleys7

Needed to cancel an order; contacted customer service and in just a few minutes it was taken care of! (in 251 reviews)

chantalb3

Once you buy your first set, you have two options: Pay as you go OR VIP membership. (in 86 reviews)

nichelen

I love everything I've puchased from Adore Me so far. (in 75 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

faithc10
2/5/16

They don't tell you about the monthly fee, and then charge you on the down-low the next month. They refunded me for the month i realized what was going on, but not for the previous month. They are impossible to contact on the phone, as they have ridiculously long wait times. They won't cancel my membership, even though I keep emailing them. I literally ABHOR this company. Not to mention, the one item I did order (in a size larger than I normally wear) was WAY too small.

laurenp25
2/4/16

The order I placed was never delivered, and customer service will not respond to my emails or answer phone calls. It is so frustrating as I like their products, but this would make me consider deleting my VIP account.

mackenziew
2/4/16

I have tried to cancel for months now but since this company is super unprofessional, they make it as hard as possible for you not too. Do not fall for the product, they are scam artists waiting for you to put in your CC number and charge you all year against your will. I personally regret giving this business my hard earned money

sams244
2/1/16

Can't cancel tried calling kept charging me .always has 20 min plus wait times. Staff can't cancel and had to put dispute with credit card company. Hung up on too. No return call back. Left multiple messages

lisac174
1/31/16

Website was easy to navigate, tons of styles to choose from, very fast shipping and amazing prices! To top it off, fit was perfect! I can't wait to get another set!

sydneyr16
1/31/16

I loved the items I bought and the 3 day shipping was great. Everything I have bought is very comfortable and true to size.

jz21
1/31/16

For all the plus size gals, I wear and 18 and LOVE this. It's a little clingier than it looks in the picture but, it does great things for me.

gailh57
1/31/16

Love the styles, but it's too expensive for me to buy more....

brandyn1
1/31/16

Sooo easy and the quality is absolutley amazing!!!!

janeang
1/31/16

This was my first time using Adore me and I was impressed with the quality of the product and it fit perfectly.. which, being plus-sized, I have a lot of difficulty with, Thank you Adore Me. You have gained a new customer!

hbc1
1/31/16

The products I have ordered are just lovely, well made an fit like a dream. I have 3 more items I wish to purchase however customer service has been non-existent, I have been on hold several times for past 15 minutes either to be hung up on before anyone speaks or it just keeps ringing until I finally give up. The issue I want to change my method of payment. I have a new card but it refuses to let me enter it and always reverts back to the old one which has been canceled due to suspicious activity in my account. It says add new card, I enter all the new information, but it will never let me change it. This is the second e-mail I have sent the last one said I accidentally swiped left, what does that mean? It was not even in the e-mail but in the heading! Please someone call me or get in touch with me so I can change my payment information and continue ordering from this site. I wish customer service was as good as your products... HB Clark

amandab109
1/31/16

My purchase delivered faster than I expected. The product for perfect and looked amazing! I feel great in it!

jills49
1/31/16

Perfect fit and will be a stunner for Valentine's Day!

shirlw
1/31/16

Had to send the first set back--that experience was flawless! The XL panties too big and long line bra band 36 too tight. New set L panties perfect fit, 36 band perfect. I loved it and so did my hubby boy was he surprised! Will definitely be back for more sets. FINALLY, I can find beautiful and reasonably priced lingerie in my size.

Just one complaint: AdoreMe needs to do really UP their email response time. It took a week before I received a response and I sent 2 emails!

skyes
1/31/16

fits perfectly, super sexy! love the lace at the bottom

rachele25
1/30/16

I was so happy with my set! Definitely a great way to treat myself.

carlaf9
1/30/16

This set is really flattering and looks amazing!!

morganf22
1/30/16

You're really the best kept secret. Initial purchase was for my wife at Christmas. Bought four sets. She absolutely raved about how they were made for actual women and not airbrushed models. She (and I) had been purchasing from the other place for years. She was thrilled that your brand "Adored Her" the way they fit. Followed up with another set for her birthday. Needless to say, she's a happy woman and I'm a happy man!

alixy
1/30/16

I received my order quickly and it was in such a cute package! Both sets came without any items missing and are super high quality. Can't wait to order more!

judyd25
1/30/16

exactly what it should be

markh205

comfortable like the colors

carriew29
1/30/16

I bought my first set for my honeymoon and simply love it! Can't wait to pack it in my suitcase! Fit perfectly and made me feel pretty and sexy!

shreyac
1/30/16

they were great. only downside is having to hand wash

heatherl50
1/30/16

Just signed up recently and received my first order. The fit of every piece is perfect! So far, so good.

maryd153

Love it

alexf58

Fast and fit good

robinv14
1/30/16

I have really enjoyed buying from AdoreMe. The selections have been awesome. I am hoping to see more variety in pastel colors for future purchases. Quality is definitely there in material and style.

taylorm76

I love what I bought and I agree with the price I paid for it

maryr143
1/30/16

My first exchange was really simple! No hassle at all!

amys121
1/30/16

I absolutely hate Adore Me. I was on hold for 20 minutes because it was saying when I checkout that I cannot use a "prepaid card". Lady on the phone told me I can use any other card than that one (of course). So I tried another card and that didn't work either. This website/their customer service is bull$#*!.

sharonv8
1/30/16

Wonderful customer service and beautiful bra. Would buy a 34D in white-please!

dianag37
1/30/16

loved the set I bought. it fits well and is so pretty. makes me feel so good.

bethb36
1/30/16

I was tired of buying bras that didn't fit right or were horrible quality but these fit perfectly and the quality is amazing! !

jamiep38

I felt very pretty

meganb46
1/30/16

My order came quickly, the whole presentation with the box and wrapping was so cute and made me really happy. The set I bought seems very good quality and fits me really well! Looks awesome on me. It was delivered in good time. Good value for the price. Beautiful bras, even in larger sizes. No complaints!

leaha9
1/30/16

AdoreMe has an incredible selection of bras,lingerie, and the like. Would definitely recommend that others at least browse their continuously updated selection.

jenniferp90
1/30/16

I was kind of hesitant to try this but thought I'd give it a try. I am glad I did. I am quite pleased to far. The set is both cute and comfortable and seem to hold up quite well.

michaelm370
1/29/16

Love the products. The fit is good. Quality is good. Husband loves that he can order something on the go and send his woke a nice gift. Excited for the next surprise foundation and lingere.

crystaw
1/29/16

I absolutely ADORE everything I bought and received. It was all true to size and very pretty. I highly recommend to everyone!

monikam15
1/29/16

I ordered two bra and underwear sets off of AdoreMe for $60, which is completely unheard of for my size (34G). I got them quickly and love how they both look on me. Definitely makes me feel confident and sexy in my own body. Also I love the VIP program for special offers.

williamc150

great

kendallm17
1/29/16

The shipping was very quick, the sizing was perfect. I'm so happy with my 2 sets, I will definitely be buying more.

angelc27
1/29/16

My pjs shipped super fast, and when they came in they were neatly packaged in a black "Adore Me" box with tissue paper wrapped around them. They were amazingly soft and cute! I was also thrilled that the bottoms were not too long since I'm only 5'4" and usually most pants end up being too long for me. These were incredibly cute, comfortable and sexy. My only complaint which is not a big one is that my girls didn't really want to stay in the top when I was sleeping. This was due to me getting a Medium rather than a Large. My wish in this case is that you could order a different sized top from bottoms since I usually wear a larger top than bottoms since I'm a little more well endowed.

halaiahp
1/28/16

It shipped fast, arrived nicely packaged, it fits great true to size, love how I look in it, the color & style is beautiful…I'm impressed & definitely will be purchasing more

brendat18
1/28/16

The Bras and Panties fit tailor made even though I am a plus-sized Woman. They are Sexy and Beautiful as well as Comfortable :) I am Very Pleased and I Highly Recommend Adore Me for Plus-Sized Women. They also have a Beautiful Selection.

lacondah
1/28/16

You guys were great. Prices are reasonable. So it works for me.

alisona10
1/28/16

Picking your own set of lingerie and having it delivered right to your door is so fun! For $40/month for a bra and panties, it's a deal for sure. They're the right size, same as the picture and everything you expect.
Great customer servicr, and quick delivery!

robertp159
1/28/16

Fit perfectly and my wife and I loved it!

Brought us to another level!

suzettem3
1/27/16

I have a large chest (36G) and have always had a hard time finding a good bra. Adore me bras have yet to fail me. They fit great and look even better. Definitely will continue to use Adore Me's services!

janaf4
1/27/16

I stopped shopping at vs. All my lingerie is from here. The best thing ever happened to me.

35 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
juliel53
A: I thought it was. The package I received was gray/silver and just said adoreme. There wasn't anything on the box that indicated what was inside (other than the company name).
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
adorem
A: Hi Leone,

Thank you for reaching out!

Here is how it works: every regular priced set you buy on the website counts towards our Buy Five, Get The Sixth Free deal. You get 200 points for every full regular priced set you buy and once you have 1000 points (it will show in the bra counter in your account), just add any $39.95 set to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout and click on the "loyalty Free" option.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best,
Adore Me
help@adoreme.com
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the AdoreMe staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for AdoreMe